Overall Rating 4.7241383/5Overall Rating 4.7241383/5Overall Rating 4.7241383/5Overall Rating 4.7241383/5rating 4.7241383
Overall Rating 2.3793076/5Overall Rating 2.3793076/5rating 2.3793076rating 2.3793076rating 2.3793076

AV
Anne V.
Leslie, MO
08/17/2018 Category: Service
Everyone is so friendly
Thanks to everyone working that day!

EL
Edward L.
Lake Saint Louis, MO
08/15/2018 Category: Service
Review
Good job on oil change
JASON R L. from Suntrup Hyundai Wentzville responded on 08/15/2018

Hello, I just wanted to thank you for taking the time to submit such an awesome survey and kind words for us here at Suntrup Hyundai Wentzville.  We really do appreciate it!

Christopher W.
08/11/2018 Category: Service
Quick routine maintenance
I always appreciate that. Thanks to Alex and your team for finding the noise maker in the cabin fan: leaves!
JASON R L. from Suntrup Hyundai Wentzville responded on 08/14/2018

Hello, I just wanted to thank you for such a great survey response and such kind words for our team!

Mike D.
Foristell, MO
2012 Hyundai Elantra
08/10/2018 Category: Service
Consistent Service!
You can always rely on Alex and his team to do it right!!
JASON R L. from Suntrup Hyundai Wentzville responded on 08/14/2018

Hello, I just wanted to thank you for submitting such an awesome survey response for us!

Thank You!

James T.
Saint Peters, MO
08/09/2018 Category: Service
Service Department is outstanding
Great service department
JASON R L. from Suntrup Hyundai Wentzville responded on 08/14/2018

Hello, I just wanted to thank you for submitting such a perfect survey for us!

O Fallon, MO
08/09/2018 Category: Service
Nice
Very pleasant experience
JASON R L. from Suntrup Hyundai Wentzville responded on 08/09/2018

Hello, I just wanted to thank you for taking the time to take and submit a perfect survey for us here at Suntrup Hyundai Wentzville.  Also, thank you for such kind words.  We really do appreciate it!

SL
Susan L.
Wright City, MO
2015 Hyundai Elantra
08/06/2018 Category: Service
Ok so I’m driving down the highway and my Elantra (Lucy) starts screaming. What the heck!!! I got off at the next exit went around the block refusing to stop I was afraid she wasn’t going to make it. Pulled into the service dept. when I pulled in I jumped out and told them I was afraid to turn the car off. The gentleman said turn it off you are not going anywhere. The engine just blew!!!! With in 10 mins. I had a rental. No charge. They said it may take 2 to 3 months to fix. By Monday I had a loaner car from Suntrip. 6 weeks later Lucy is all better. Thank you. Melissa at the counter was so nice and caring. Wonderful group here!!! Thank you!!!
JASON R L. from Suntrup Hyundai Wentzville responded on 08/07/2018

Hello, I just wanted to thank you for the kind words with your awesome survey response.  It was great pleasure to get you back on the road and get Lucy all fixed up.  We look forward to seeing you and Lucy in the future!

Cynthia W.
Great customer service!
JASON R L. from Suntrup Hyundai Wentzville responded on 08/06/2018

Hello, thank you for the awesome survey response.  We really do appreciate it!

EJ
Edward J.
Warrenton, MO
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe
08/06/2018 Category: Service
Pleast don't ask me to make a comment. I hate making commants.
If it wasen't the best I wouldnt go there
JASON R L. from Suntrup Hyundai Wentzville responded on 08/06/2018

Hello, thank you for submitting the 5 star review for us.  We really do appreciate it!

John W.
Defiance, MO
2014 Hyundai Genesis
08/06/2018 Category: Service
Excellent service-from beginning to end
Attention to the customer needs and high level of service quality
JASON R L. from Suntrup Hyundai Wentzville responded on 08/06/2018

Hello, thank you for submitting such a great survey for us with such kind words.  We really appreciate it!

Charles M.
2015 Hyundai Azera
08/04/2018 Category: Service
Service Writers
Alex is doing a GREAT JOB But doesn't seem ever to have a enough help
In complete area of write up and checkout procedure.
The phone system to contact SERVICE is TERRIBLE
Either get cutoff or get Voicemail and then very badly delayed return calls
JASON R L. from Suntrup Hyundai Wentzville responded on 08/06/2018

Hello, my appologize for the sub par service you recieved your last visit with us.  Please contact me at your earliest convenience to review and resolve the concerns you have.  Thank you for your time.

2014 Hyundai Genesis
08/03/2018 Category: Service
Alex Rules
Alex is awesome. Always does a great job.
JASON R L. from Suntrup Hyundai Wentzville responded on 08/03/2018

Hello, I just wanted to thank you for such an awesome survey response and kind words for Alex.  He strives to make his customers feel welcomed and at home.  We look forward to servicing your vehicles needs in the future.

AT
Alan T.
08/02/2018 Category: Service
First visit
This was the first time I used the service department , needed an oil change, tire rotation and to fix the AC. Dropped my car off at 10 AM received a call at 1 PM say that the compressor was bad but they had one in stock and my car was ready to be picked up. Every other dealer that I have dealt with would have had my car at least overnight. Will differently recommend their service department.
JASON R L. from Suntrup Hyundai Wentzville responded on 08/03/2018

Hello, I just wanted to thank you for such an awesome survey response with such kind words for us here at Suntrup Hyundai in Wentzville.  We really appreciate it and look forward to servicing your vehicle in the future!

RP
Renee P.
Troy, MO
2012 Hyundai Veracruz
07/30/2018 Category: Service
Happy
It is nice to know that someone is taking good car of my car.
JASON R L. from Suntrup Hyundai Wentzville responded on 07/30/2018

Hello, I just wanted to say thank you for submitting such a great survey with awesome feedback!

Debra H.
Warrenton, MO
2016 Hyundai Accent
07/30/2018 Category: Service
JASON R L. from Suntrup Hyundai Wentzville responded on 07/30/2018

Hello, Thank you for the excellent survey response with kind words.  We really do appreciate it here at Suntrup Hyundai Wentzville!

Robert G.
07/28/2018 Category: Service
Customer service
The service was great
JASON R L. from Suntrup Hyundai Wentzville responded on 07/30/2018

Hello, I just wanted to thank you for the excellent survey and kind words you submitted for us.  We really do appreciate it here at Suntrup Hyundai Wentzville.

O'Fallon, MO
2011 Hyundai Santa Fe
07/27/2018 Category: Service
Service Timeliness
While the work quality and value received was great, the overall service experience was impacted by a longer than reasonable amount of time to complete the work.
JASON R L. from Suntrup Hyundai Wentzville responded on 07/27/2018

Hello, I just wanted to thank you for taking the time to submit a good survey for us.  We really apprecaite the feedback, without it, we would not know what areas we need to improve in.  I do appologize for the extended wait without being informed of, we will strive to make your next expierence with us much more like the expected and will work even harder to keep you up to date better throughout the service process.  In regards to the waiting area amenities, I will forward your feedback to my management to see if any improvements can be made for future visits. Once again, thank you!

TC
Terri C.
Saint Peters, MO
07/26/2018
The best experience Ive had buyig a car
The people at Suntrup was great to work with. Our Salesman Chris Dayton was a joy to work with. He was courteous and informative throughout the whole process. I would highly recommend him.

Sandra S.
Saint Charles, MO
2015 Hyundai Azera
07/24/2018 Category: Service
Great Service, great car
We love our Azera! Love the easy access to make service appointments online.
JASON R L. from Suntrup Hyundai Wentzville responded on 07/25/2018

Hello, I just wanted to thank you for taking the time to submit such an awesome survey for us.  We really do appreciate it!  We look forwad to servicing your vehicle in the future.

Charles H.