Overall Rating 4.7499987/5Overall Rating 4.7499987/5Overall Rating 4.7499987/5Overall Rating 4.7499987/5rating 4.7499987
Overall Rating 2.4062531/5Overall Rating 2.4062531/5rating 2.4062531rating 2.4062531rating 2.4062531

NH
Nana H.
Bowling Green, MO
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
10/18/2018 Category: Service
Expectation didn't meet outcome
Upon purchase we were told that to maintain warranty we would be required to use the dealership for service, so the question about options for service is extremely limited. With the purchase we were told that the vehicle would be washed following each service visit. There was water dripping from the car, but the water used was a waste because the car wasn't touched in what I would consider a wash. Bugs still coated the front of the vehicle, tires and wheels still had grim on them, the trim below the doors remained dirty. Once again, my expectation was for the car to be washed following service. This was our first service since purchasing the vehicle and I was disappointed in what I thought would be a clean car following a service visit.
JASON R L., Service Manager from Suntrup Hyundai Wentzville responded on 10/18/2018

Hello, thank you for taking the time to submit a good survey response for us.  We really do appreciate it.  In regards to your vehicles cleanliness, I do apologize if the wash was sub par to your expectations.  After each service visit, we will perform an exterior wash and dry as a courtesy upon request at this location.  The reason for being upon request is due to that we hand wash every vehicle here due to the lack of an automatic style car wash.  For your disappointment in the car wash you recieved during your last visit, I am willing to set up a "full detail" for your vehicle at no charge when my lead detailer is on site.  If you have any questions and or concerns, please feel free to reach me at the information below.

Robert G.
10/14/2018 Category: Service
Customer service
Timely service
Very good customer service.
JASON R L., Service Manager from Suntrup Hyundai Wentzville responded on 10/16/2018

Hello, thank you for taking the time to take the survey in regards to your last service visit.  We really appreciate the very high score and kind words.

Florissant, MO
10/12/2018 Category: Service
Too far to drive for service
Too long of a wait

Hello, thank you for taking the time to submit the survey in regards to your last visit.  After reviewing your last visit, it has come to my attention that your extended wait with us last time was due to you requested to have your seats cleaned.  Of which can take a bit of time to perform, along with drying them.  If you have any questions, or concerns, please feel free to contact me.  If you have any comments on how to improve your future visits, please feel free to contact me.

Larry M.
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
10/12/2018 Category: Service
Service of 9/14/18
Kelsey Miller was the service manager for my recent service. As always, Kelsey was very polite and professional while handling my service. I've never had a problem with service at Suntrup Hyundai Wentzville.
JASON R L., Service Manager from Suntrup Hyundai Wentzville responded on 10/12/2018

Hello, thank you fro taking the time to return the survey in regards to your last visit with us.  We really appreciate the perfect score and kind words about Kelsey.  We strive to make all of our customers wow'd each and every time they are in for service.  We look forward to servicing your vehicle in the future!

Again, Thank You!!

Michael L.
Saint Charles, MO
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
10/09/2018 Category: Service
Outstanding
Alex and the staff go out of their way to take the best care of myself and my car!
JASON R L., Service Manager from Suntrup Hyundai Wentzville responded on 10/10/2018

Hello, thank you for taking the time to submit a perfect survey with kind words about Alex and the staff here at Suntrup Hyundai Wentzville.  We greatly appreciate it!!

GZ
Gregory Z.
2013 Hyundai Veloster
10/09/2018 Category: Service
Oil Change/Tire Rotation
Was easy to make the appt online and had to even change it by a day. My wife took the car in and they got the oil and tires done in a short time.
JASON R L., Service Manager from Suntrup Hyundai Wentzville responded on 10/09/2018

Hello, thank you for taking the time to submit an awesome survey response with kind words.  We really do appreciate it and look forward to servicing your vehicle in the future!!

Thank You!!

JE
Jeremy E.
St. Peters, MO
2013 Hyundai Azera
10/08/2018 Category: Service
Small place
Quoted me a price to fix my car as $585. They charged me a $100 diagnostic fee. Found the fix online and it took me 15 mins with a $42 part. I won’t take my car here again.
JASON R L., Service Manager from Suntrup Hyundai Wentzville responded on 10/08/2018

Hello, I just want to thank you for taking the time to submit the survey.  I have read your comments and just want to make it clear that we do not "fleece" our customers here at Suntrup Hyundai Wentzville.  We attempted to diagnose your Bluetooth concern with two seperate phones, mine and the technician diagnosing your vehicle.  Each and every phone call we made with your Azera's Bluetooth feature was ok.  There were no abnormalities found with using either phone we used to test your system.
In regards to your cluster speaker repair, we do not fleece our customers.  We follow a strict parts pricing quote and labor time standards guide.  Per the labor time standards, the repair procedure required to have the upper dash pad removed.  This is why the labor amount quoted for the repair seemed too high.  I am not denying that there may be short cuts that can be found online, though we do not repair vehicles via internet searches.  The part quoted was $28.24 for the replacement speaker.  The labor guide stated 4.0 hours in total for the repair.  I appologize for you feeling that you were "fleeced", this is never our intensions.  If you would like to discuss this furthur, please feel free to contact me at the information below.

jlocher@suntrup.com

BC
Barbara C.
Foristell, MO
2016 Hyundai Elantra
10/04/2018 Category: Service
2016 Hyundai
Alex is always very friendly & always lets us know about our car. Great personality
JASON R L., Service Manager from Suntrup Hyundai Wentzville responded on 10/05/2018

Hello, I just wanted to thank you for taking the time to submit such an awesome survey with kind words for us here at Suntrup Hyundai Wentzville.  We really do appreciate it!

KJ
Kenneth J.
O'Fallon, MO
2013 Hyundai Azera
10/01/2018 Category: Service
Good Service quick
Do good work
JASON R L., Service Manager from Suntrup Hyundai Wentzville responded on 10/02/2018

Hello, thank you for taking the time to submit a 5 star review for us here at Suntrup Hyundai Wentzville.  We really appreciate it!!

GH
Greg H.
Lake Saint Louis, MO
10/01/2018 Category: Service
Didn't fix the problem
Had an odor coming from the vents and they sprayed a deodorizer and replaced the cabin filter at a cost of $45. Odor is still there and my $45 isn't.

Hello, thank you for taking the time to submit the survey in regards to your last visit.  I am sorry to hear that the odor still exists in your vehicle after the cabin filter was replaced and the deodorizor was used.  If you would please contact me so that we may resolve your issue with your odor still present and your $45.00 is not.  We attempted to reach you several times yesterday, though I don't believe we have a working number on file.

Thank you for your time, hope to hear from you soon.

CF
Cheryl F.
O Fallon, MO
09/30/2018 Category: Service
Excellent Service Department
Every time I come in for an oil change or any service, Alex ALWAYS gives me great customer service and takes care of me. He never tries to sell me something I don't need!! Highly recommend Suntrup Hyundai Wentzville.
JASON R L., Service Manager from Suntrup Hyundai Wentzville responded on 10/01/2018

Hello, Thank You for taking the time to submit such an awesome survey response with such kind words.  We really do appreciate it!!

PK
Pamela K.
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe
09/29/2018 Category: Service
Reliable

Hello, I just wanted to thank you for submitting the survey.  Thank you for scoring us so high, we really do appreciate it!!

Linda B.
09/28/2018 Category: Service
Consistently Excellent Service
Very courteous, thorough, professional....excellent attention to detail & very customer friendly.
JASON R L., Service Manager from Suntrup Hyundai Wentzville responded on 09/28/2018

Hello, thank you for taking the time to submit such a perfect survey with kind words.  We really do appreciate it here at Suntrup Hyundai Wentzville.

2015 Hyundai Tucson
09/28/2018 Category: Service
OK
OK

Hello, thank you for taking the time to submit the survey in regards to your last visit.  We really to appreciate it.

Lake Saint Louis, MO
2014 Hyundai Elantra
Helpful staff
The staff are always friendly and helpful. Alex always makes sure we’re taken care of.

Hello, I just want to thank you for submitting a perfect survey with kind words for us here at Suntrup Hyundai Wentzville.  We really do appreciate it!!

09/27/2018 Category: Service
Everybody is always nice and the service is great!
JASON R L., Service Manager from Suntrup Hyundai Wentzville responded on 09/27/2018

Hello, I just wanted to thank you for taking the time to submit such an awesome survey response with kind words. We really appreciate it!!

Clifford S.
Perfect once again
Everything went perfectly.. Work done correctly and the car was finished on time. Great

Hello, I just wanted to say thank you for taking the time to submit such an awesome survey and kind words for us here at Suntrup Hyundai Wentzville.  We really do appreciate it.

Good communication
Jason contacted me to discuss and resolved issue.

Too long of wait
Anytime I come in for service the wait is way too long including when I drop the car off and not wait for it.

Hello, I just wanted to thank you for taking the time to submit the survey in regards to your last service visit.  I will address the timing of services with my advisors and technicians.  We will strive to make your future visits more satisfactory.  I hope that we have addressed your concerns via the phone call conversation.  Without said feed back, we would never know what areas need to be addressed.  Never heisitate to call for future concerns.

636-887-8711 ext. 451

Hello, I really apprecaite you rescoring the survey for us.  We really appreciate you doing that for us here at Suntrup Hyundai Wentzville.  Alex is very grateful.

Scott M.
2016 Hyundai Elantra
09/26/2018 Category: Service
Great overall service, but just a little slow this time
It took over 90 minutes for this service trip, which included oil change, tire rotation, emissions test, and a car wash. It seems a little long for me. Otherwise, everything else was great. The people are very friendly!

Hello, thank you for taking the time to submit the survey in regards to your last visit.  We really appreciate it.  I do appologize for your extended wait last visit, with the services your recieved, it should have been 90 minutes or less. If there is anything I can do to make your next visit a better experience, please feel free to give me a call at the number listed below.  Thank You!

GK
Gary K.
O'Fallon, MO
2014 Hyundai Tucson
09/25/2018 Category: Service
Friendly People and Quick Service.
Alex at the service desk is always friendly and has gone way out of his way to get any required work done completely and on time.
JASON R L., Service Manager from Suntrup Hyundai Wentzville responded on 09/25/2018

Hello, I just wanted to thank you for taking the time submit a perfect survey with such kind words for Alex.  We really appreciate you doing this for us here at Suntrup Hyundai Wentzville.

Thank you!