DONALD B.
Allen Park, MI
02/20/2019
Repair work
Fast and friendly service. My go to repair place and tire guys. The guys are great.

ES
ELIJAH S.
Romulus, MI
Chevrolet Silverado SS
Everything Good
Good people and good Service.

MATT R.
Gaithersburg, MD
02/17/2019
I had a ripin my sidewall. I called and they got me in and out with a new tire almost before I could take my coat off. Great prices and even greater service.

BD

MARY W.
Chevrolet TrailBlazer
02/16/2019
Exceptional service and care
Great service they took very good care of my car and me I have been there for a while I'm a diabetic and I had started to shake they gave me chips offered me their pizza and their lunch how wonderful is that

RN
Ray N.
02/15/2019
Review
Excellent work, affordable price, great service.

FM
FRANK M.
Allen Park, MI
Buick LaCrosse
02/12/2019
25 years
I have been going to Metro 25 for nearly 25 years. Always a great price on tires andfast friendly service.

02/10/2019
A+++
Quick efficient friendly!
Mike S. from Metro 25 - Firestone responded on 02/11/2019

Thank you again for the positve review .

JIMMIE F.
Ford Five Hundred
02/09/2019
Extremely friendly and very helpful.
The service was way beyond others have done. I highly recommend their services. Definitely will be returning for future repairs.
Mike S. from Metro 25 - Firestone responded on 02/11/2019

Jimmie , thank you again . Look forward to seeing when you need something again .Mike

BLAINE M.
Pontiac Torrent
02/09/2019
the name behind it
Very informative staff was quick to respond with what was wrong with the vehicle
Mike S. from Metro 25 - Firestone responded on 02/11/2019

You are very welcome . Look forward to seeing you again when you are in need of some repairs. Mike

LD
LINDA D.
Dodge Caliber
02/08/2019
Open later than most
I was very happy with the service I received. My car was taken in immediately and tires replaced

NW
NANCY W.
Lincoln Park, MI
02/07/2019
They have Great service! They are professional, informative and always friendly.
Mike S. from Metro 25 - Firestone responded on 02/11/2019

Nancy, thank you again for the business. Mike

Flat Rock, MI

SHANNON M.
GMC Terrain
02/06/2019
Amazing, fast and professional
Firestone was professional and caught a hole in my tire that another tire business missed! Their prices are affordable and they don’t sell you anything you don’t need.

DE
DAVID E.
Southgate, MI
02/05/2019
Test drive????
I had my brakes inspected. They said they were fine. I still have the same problem with it not stopping very good sometimes. I'm wondering now if they even took it for a test drive.
Mike S. from Metro 25 - Firestone responded on 02/06/2019

David , upon the initial inspection during the test drive we did not experience the vehicle pulling to the left . May have a intermittent issue, brake pads look good. If you would like to bring the vehicle back we could adjust the rear brakes and do a brake flush to see if there is any air in the system . Mike Stern

SP
STEVE P.
Chrysler 300
02/04/2019
The management
Kevin and mark and the help and respect and knowledge the give you is a feeling of comfort knowing you made the right choice great people.
Mike S. from Metro 25 - Firestone responded on 02/06/2019

Thank you very much for the business. MIke

JULIE G.
Pontiac G6
02/03/2019
Honest and stand by the work they do
Kevin, the sales manager was very quick helping me and advising me all during the process. I was in and out on under an hour.
Mike S. from Metro 25 - Firestone responded on 02/06/2019

Thank you very much for the business. Mike

DA
DEANGELO A.
Kia Sedona
01/31/2019
Not sure of determination
I brought my mind no van in because my tire was low. I thought maybe the way I parked and due to the cold weather the tire was low and possibly had a slow leak.
The shop charged me for fixing a flat tire, without explanation of why. I paid no because I didn’t want arguments or hassle but left feeling that I had been swindled some type of way. Only way I’ll return to that particular Firestone is if it is my last option & I am a Firestone card holder because I believe in the history and services I’ve received in the past.
Mike S. from Metro 25 - Firestone responded on 02/06/2019

Deangelo , is there a issue with the tire still ?  If you would like to bring the van back in we can certainly go over the repair to the tire.

JOHN/NANCY A.
Chevrolet Blazer
01/30/2019
Always there when you need them.
Great shop. Very friendly staff and they're always there. 7 days a week and they have me in and out quick.
Been going to them for 20 years now and wouldn't think of going anywhere else.

Thank you again for the business. Mike Stern