Joe G.
Volkswagen Golf
04/24/2019
Joseph Gugliemella
I brought my Volkswagen in for servicing and Super Tool observed a problem with my back brakes and fixed it immediately. The price for this work was very reasonable.

Cortney B.
04/20/2019
My new mechanic
First time here and now they have a customer for life! Was having car trouble and was able to bring my truck in same day for diagnostics and provided a quote for repair. Scheduled the appointment and they had my truck back new within a few hours. These guys are amazing with great customer service and Carlo is just the sweetest!

Michael L.
04/19/2019
Friendly knowledgeable staff
The staff is very friendly and knowledgeable and mechanics always fix the car right the first time. They all have a lot of pride in everything they do. I recommend you try them you won't be disappointed.l

VD
Victoria D.
Mercury Montego
04/19/2019 Category: Service
Victoria said there is a very young man there that is respectful and nice. And the second time she brought her vehicle in for service, everything was just as he said it would it be, so she wouldn't go anywhere else. The manager is very respectful, and really nice and her vehicle is running good.

Maria S.
Hightstown, NJ
04/18/2019
They know what they are doing!
We've been going to Supertool for 15 years. George and his staff are very knowledgeable and can be trusted. They don't recommend any unnecessary work and they let you know in advance the amount that you are looking at before proceeding with the work. I highly recommend Supertool!

IE
Israel E.
Jeep Cherokee
04/18/2019
Customer care and secondly service.
Thank you guys, for me customer care is primary and you guys offered that and that mainly. Service was like magic because I needed a job to be done and poouff you guys got it done!!!

New Brunswick, NJ
Ford Freestar Wagon
Outstanding work
Super Tool Automotive is an amazing shop, it is the cleanest and most honest shop that I have been to.

Maria S.
Hightstown, NJ
Hyundai Santa Fe
04/16/2019
Continued exceptional service!
I've been taking our cars to Super Tool Automotive for over 10 years now. George, Carlo and the entire staff are always friendly and honest and strive to ensure your vehicle is in top shape before it leaves their garage. Having their loaner car is a major plus because it allows me to drop off my car so I can go on with my day. It avoids having to coordinate with a family member or neighbor. Convenience, courtesy, honesty and a fair price. It's what you get at Super Tool Automotive!

Scion tC
04/15/2019
Always the best in class service! thank you!
Look forward to customer discount incentives.

Jean-Pierre C.

Quality of service
Professional & courteous

East Windsor, NJ
03/30/2019
Great service ... Real mechanics .. know what they are doing .. no guess work .

Michael L.
Kendall Park, NJ
03/29/2019
The only place I go!
I recently moved back into the area and after going to the dealer for everything I am so glad I am close enough to go to Super Tool again! They are kind, helpful, knowledgeable and don't do any work that is unnecessary at that appointment. They recently replaced a damaged bumper on my car and it was quick/ convenient and looks great.

SN
Stan N.
Kendall Park, NJ
03/28/2019
Honest service
I went into Super Tool Automotive specifically for an alignment after my son slid into a curb after a snow storm. Carlo at the front counter was very helpful from the minute I walked in the door. The shop was exceptionally clean and organized. The waiting area has large windows that look right into the bays so you can see your car being worked on. Overall was a comfortable environment with nice amenities as you wait. George (the owner) took the time to properly diagnose my car. He not only explained everything to me very clearly but also made me aware of related issues I should look out for in the future. The wheel alignment is now perfect and the car is safe for my son to drive. I would definitely recommend Super Tool Automotive to all my friends and family.

Joe G.
03/19/2019
Joseph Gugliemella
Every one is very courteous and professional. And the job is done right, no matter how small.

NM
Navadiene M.
North Brunswick, NJ
03/18/2019
Service was fast and effcient. Workers were polite
From my phone call to the face to face meeting; I was met with smiles from each worker that assisted me. I like how they called me with quick response and cost to cover my repairs.

New Brunswick, NJ
Ford Freestar Wagon
03/13/2019
Very clean and professional shop
This is the nicest and cleanest shop that I think I have ever been to looks nicer than the car dealer shops staff was the best and very smart when it comes to cars and trucks. I would definitely go there again!

Doug P.
Franklin Park, NJ
Ford Police Interceptor
03/09/2019
Top notch service
Recently took my truck to Super Tool Automotive for repairs after a previous shop did not perform the work correctly. George and team thouroghly checked over the vehichle and diagnosed the issues quickly. All issues were resolved in a timely manner. Couldn't be happier. My truck now feels better than new.

EN
Edenes N.
03/08/2019
BMW
Highly recommend , they work with you to do their best to diagnosed and take care of any problem going on in ur car.

SL
Stan L.
Mercury Sable
03/04/2019
Super Tool is SUPER
The guys at Super Tool did it again they got my car in this morning fixed it and it's already in my garage and running great thank you Super Tool crew