Doug B.

Valued Customer
North Brunswick, NJ
06/01/2021
Excellent customer service
The place is so clean and the service is great.I dropped of my car to the shop store to be fixed, but I didn’t have a ride back home but the Super tool Automotive make it easy for me and called an Uber to take back home safe .My car was fixed in a couple days and it runs so smooth .I really appreciated the service.

Michael P.
Hillsborough, NJ
Audi S3
05/26/2021
New tires
One of the very few places I would let mount tires on my $10k wheels. Nothing but the best

Janine C.
05/19/2021
They take their time to go over the vehicle and find all necessary repairs.
My vehicle is working wonderfully! I had to take it home and clean the inside, however. I had dropped it off and left a cup of coffee in the cupholder and a container of pens and other junk between the seats. The coffee was spilled and dried on the passenger front mat, as well as the pens, coins, etc.

KN
Kevin N.
South Plainfield, NJ
Hyundai Accent
05/18/2021
A Trusted Shop
Came in to get a tire replaced that had a bump on it. They replaced it, I got home I noticed the wrong tire was replaced I took it back and the guy explained why he did what he did. I had another tire at the point of being bald so that was replaced. They checked out my other tire and reassured me that it wud be fine. These guys are always straight foward and pay attention to detail and safety. Customer for life here.

Joe G.
Edison, NJ
Volkswagen Golf
05/18/2021
Servicing and replacing radiator.
Everyone is so friendly and very professional. And the work is always done correctly.

BP
Bob P.
Ford Expedition
05/05/2021
Very cortious staft. Expert service
Best service shop in the area

CG
Caroline G.
Honda Civic Sdn
05/05/2021 Category: Service
Caroline said the service was excellent, but they were expensive. She added that she will return.

HS
Hedy S.
Edison, NJ
05/02/2021
Couldn't be more pleased
This was a very satisfying car repair experience. The people I dealt with were all friendly and accommodating. There were no surprise" charges, and everything was explained in understandable detail. Work was finished on time as promised. I'll definitely be recommending these guys, and going back.

Cortney B.
04/18/2021
The entire team at SuperTool are awesome and again never any surprises or disappointments from me. Thanks again guys!

DJ
Don J.
North Brunswick, NJ
04/14/2021
Excellent service to your vehicle & customers
Honest mechanics that properly diagnose the problem and give you a fair price for the service! The inside of the shop is clean and they provide excellent customer service. It's difficult to find a good, honest mechanic nowadays and I'm blessed to have them! You won't be disappointed!

Doug B.
New Brunswick, NJ
Ford Excursion
Always a Pleasure
Always timely, pleaaant n professional.

EA
Eric A.
East Brunswick, NJ
Toyota Tundra 2WD Truck
Always a pleasure
Always a straight shooter and their 2 year warranties are always honored.

PK
Paul K.
Bound Brook, NJ
04/07/2021
Courteous, responsive service, professional results
I discovered Super Tool Automotive on Amsoil’s website. They are listed as a service provider for Amsoil products which is important to me. A complete evaluation of my vehicle was done during an oil and filter change. Everything was explained in detail. I believe they even test drove my vehicle as a part of the evaluation which signals the shop’s commitment to high quality professional standards in the auto service industry. I will return for regular PM work to my vehicle because my initial experience with this shop was so good. I believe I can trust their work and expect top tier results.

PB
Peter B.
Hackensack, NJ
Buick LaCrosse
03/27/2021
Great honest service.
I travel from Hackensack NJ for any problems I have with my car. One time I had my car towed from NNJ to Supertool because he is the only one I trust. Before he moved to present location, he was approached by other mechanics in that conglomerate automotive businesses for situation that they couldn't resolve. He is alert, honest. If another auto mechanic or dealer, says that you will need something done, George will check it out if it is necessary or not. Maybe you will not need done at that moment, but maybe in the future.