RT
Ruben T.
12/17/2018
Great service and friendly environment!
Great service all around great experience

Daniel W.
12/10/2018
Always trustworthy
Love these guys very trustworthy shop very knowledgeable and helpful

Joe G.
Edison, NJ
12/07/2018
Overall Rating
As always, the professionalism and honesty of the people who arrange for my appointment(s) and service my car.

David W.
Volvo V50
11/29/2018
When things dont go smoothly.
my V50 with new tires has vibrated at highway speeds since getting the tires. S.T.A. suggested a Road Force balance application. Helped tremendously. best part of service at S.T.A. is they don't laugh at you when you bring in your old car with problems.

Joshua S.
11/27/2018
Good place Carlo is da man
Super Tool is a very good independent mechanic. They were recommended to me by a friend because they have a good machine there to do alignments. I have been using them ever since. I've had a few chauncey experiences at local dealerships in which I had to get a family member who is in the car business on the phone to straighten them out. I don't nickel and dime my mechanics. I want to take good care of my car, but I'm not extravagant. I just want to be dealt with in a straight forward manner. To the best of my knowledge, Carlo at Super Tool has always been straight with me. I will continue to go there and would recommend.

North Brunswick, NJ
Toyota Avalon
11/21/2018
2000 Avalon
First time there, by referral.
100% Satisfaction and it felt comfortable,....like I've been dealing with them for a while.
All around positive!

CT
Carlos T.
North Brunswick, NJ
Honda Ridgeline
11/21/2018
Stellar Standout
There's a lot of automotive service shops out there. Some good, most mediocre, many awful. Super Tool truly stands out. A simple building exterior belies the facility inside. The pristine and roomy customer area might surprise when you enter. A quiet waiting lounge, an additional separate play area for children, the clean, modern restroom all indicate a business centered on customer care. From the customer areas you can look upon the shop thru expanses of glass. You may not know much about the state of the art equipment in the shop, but you'll certainly recognize how clean and well lit the shop is. Working conditions dramatically influence the caliber of employees, and STA draws the best staff. I encourage you to try them next time you need service. You'll be pleased at the welcome, the level of professionalism, certainly the workmanship. And guess what? It costs no more than the other shops. And far less than the dealer.

AV

Kevin N.
South Plainfield, NJ
Hyundai Accent
11/18/2018
Needed new tires for my car Carlo worked with me saw the tires that I had currently on my car were discontinued instead found me a great alternative. Came in next day I was in and out in less than an hour. Great service great prices very straight foward and honest and very friendly. One of the best local mechanic shops around.

RL
Richard L.
11/16/2018
Another great service
Another fantastic diagnostic service by SuperTool Automotive. George and his team are fantastic.

I used to bring my car to the Jeep dealer - but after being dissatisfied with their service (both mechanical and customer service) and overcharged for the work that was done, I found SuperTool. They provide great service at a fair price, i now bring all of my cars to them.

John W.
Princeton, NJ
Nissan Versa
11/14/2018
Best service around!
Super Tool automotive is THE BEST place to go to get your car serviced, hands down! George and Carlos are the best of the best, as are the rest of the techs. I always recommend you to friends and family.

BG
Bob G.
Piscataway, NJ
Dodge Spirit
11/10/2018
The best!
I've known Carlo for a long time, and he is one of the finest people you could ever meet. George is a genius with automotive repairs, and a heckuva nice guy to boot. Supertool is the kind of shop where you bring your car and have no worries about things being done correctly and honestly. It's a competitive business, but Supertool is the cream of the crop.

SL
Stan L.
Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
11/09/2018
Super tool is SUPER great
George and his crew are wonderful we had to take road trip and they got our vehicle more than road worthy Carlo the front man is wonderful to deal with always super friendly and informative the mechanics are the BEST hands down thank you super tool crew

Janet P.
Dayton, NJ
11/09/2018
Fantastic team
We have two Jeep Grand Cherokees, 2001 & 2002. Being older vehicles they have their issues. George and his team are relentless when it comes to diagnostics. If it wasn’t for George, we would have traded them in for new vehicles a while ago. We are confident that as long as George is taking care of our Jeeps, we know they are in good working order.

WM
William M.
11/08/2018
Best of the Best
Superior work. They are thorough and honest.

DV
Dennis V.
Howell, NJ
11/08/2018
Professional mechanics
They know what they doing

CN
Collin N.
Porsche Boxster
11/07/2018
Great Service!
I am a car guy that likes to work on my own toys but there are times that call for professionals with professional tools. I needed an alignment on my Porsche and called Super Tool, first of all they were able to fit me in same day and stayed late to make sure everything was perfect. They are knowledgeable and friendly and took great care of me and my car. Everything I needed and nothing I didn't!!!

J
Justin
East Brunswick, NJ
Ford Police Interceptor
10/25/2018
Amazing Service
I have been using Super Tool Automotive for years for my personal vehicles with no issues and amazing customer service. i was asked at work to find a auto repair shop who could handle lifting a heavy vehicle and have a quick turn around time, i immediately thought of Super Tool. With no doubt in my mind they have yet again surpassed my expectations. The truck was diagnosed quickly and repaired with in days. I highly recommend Super tool and will definitely be returning.

LF
Louie F.
Nissan Maxima
10/22/2018
Outstanding service!
George & Carlo are fantastic with exceptional customer service! They are genuine in providing the best service for your vehicle.
Highly recommend Super Tool Automotive!

DT
Dan T.
Subaru Crosstrek
10/20/2018
Trust
I brought my Crosstrek in for 21K service. The servicemanager Carlo explained the work that needed to be performed. In this case just an oil change and tire rotation. He told me what time the car would be ready and it was ready when I arrived. I observe how Carlo, Mr.Ribner the owner, and the mechanics treat the customers. They are consistant and respectful. I bring all my family's cars there. I trust them.