Overall Rating 3.75/5Overall Rating 3.75/5Overall Rating 3.75/5rating 3.75rating 3.75
Overall Rating 1.9/5rating 1.9rating 1.9rating 1.9rating 1.9

09/20/2018 Category: Service
Service Manager refuses to honor warranty coverage
I brought my '17 Sonata in for its reutine oil change and tire rotation. I also requested that the team look at the upholstery on the front leather seats, because I feel the leather is discoloring abnormally, potentially due to the heating/cooling elements in the seats. The seats are covered in the 5yr/60K bumper to bumper warranty and I wished to make a claim. The service manager very rudely explained to me that he would not pay to ship the seat covers to Hyundai, because he would end up having to "eat the cost." I explained to him that I clean and condition the seats regularly and believe the discoloration is not normal wear and tear. He blew off my concern and said "I won't send them." Before ending the conversation I made sure I was understanding the situation correctly and asked "So, you will not send the seats in under the warranty because you don't want to pay to send them?" To which he said "Yes" and walked away. This treatment and philosophy for dealing with warranty coverage is just unacceptable.

However, I will note that the desk tech I was working with is always superb and super helpful. Management is, unfortunately, another story.
JOHN W B. from Superior Hyundai Of Beavercreek responded on 09/22/2018

Ms Gabriel

First I would like to apologize for you inconvience. I would like to also like to offer you to return to the dealership so that myself and the General Manager Jared Fox may look at you vehicle and determine what we need to do to fix your vehicle. Please feel free to contact me at 937-429-0380.

John Bartley

2012 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
09/20/2018 Category: Service
Always Pleased
I am never disappointed when I bring my car to be serviced. My schedule has been hectic lately and I accidentally showed up a day early. Well, John was able to get me in so that I did not have to come back. I always get personable service and they always know who I am when I pull into the bay. I will never go anywhere else for my car services. The customer service is always amazing!! Thank you John and Eric!!

NP
Nathan P.
2014 Hyundai Elantra
9/15 maintenance
Although it was busy my appointment time was on schedule, I was alerted of a bad tail light which I had fixed while I was getting my oil change. I was pleased with how courteous the staff was during a busy day and how quickly they got my car serviced.

Yellow Springs, OH
2013 Hyundai Accent
Great experience

2015 Hyundai Santa Fe
Caring service
They care to do the best

Jamila M.
09/16/2018 Category: Service
The guys always make me feel welcome
The service department always makes sure I'm taken care of from the phone call to make appointment to the actual appointment!

KK
Kamal K.
09/13/2018 Category: Service
The fact that I can trust you guys with my vehicle.
I love taking my car to the Hyundai service for reason. You folks always take great care of my car and myself! Very well trusted in the service your company provides!

Carol B.
Bellbrook, OH
2014 Hyundai Elantra
09/12/2018 Category: Service
Great Customer service
The service Tech are really nice and accomidating.

Donald H.
Sugarcrk Township, OH
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
09/11/2018 Category: Service
John Bartlly is always very helpful and does your company proud in my opinion!
see above

BW
Beth W.
New Carlisle, OH
2017 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
09/10/2018 Category: Service
Fantastic Service
Quick, efficient service. The employees were to super nice. We will always have our Hyundai serviced at Superior Hyundai.

GH
Gary H.
09/10/2018 Category: Service
Work Well done
I was having problems with my blind side detection canceling it's self out after I just bought the car. The staff worked on it for over 3 weeks but find the problem and was fixed I am very satisfied
Gary L Harger

09/09/2018 Category: Service
Very energetic staff
Thank you for making service not as dreaded as it could be! The staff is energetic and understanding.

CP
Charles P.
Sugarcrk Township, OH
09/09/2018 Category: Service
Great People
Looks like the "hesitation in acceleration" may finally be fixed by the "recall" installed during my oil change visit.

A design problem all along!

Steve H.

Carolyn R.
2009 Hyundai Genesis
08/29/2018 Category: Service
?
Service personnel are knowledgeable and courteous. Service is prompt.

SF
Stephen F.
2007 Hyundai Santa Fe
Steve F.
Eric, John, and Nate provided the best customer service I have experienced in over 30 years. They went way above and beyond to help my wife and I with an issue with a Hyundai that was at another dealership and we can't thank them enough.

Jamestown, OH
2017 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
Great service experience.
Was very satisfied.

On point
Service advisors are awesome! Full of personality and will go to the top to make sure you’re happy with every little detail about your visit. Service technician’s are very thorough with their work, especially Kevin. He’s the only person that I will let touch my car. THANKS GUYS!

LL
Linda L.
Springfield, OH
08/27/2018 Category: Service
Superior service
Bill was less than expected which is always good and car wash was super good this time. Only negative thing and it’s minor is that they always seem to be in a hurry. Don’t really feel like I can ask questions if I would have any.