Overall Rating 4.0384592/5Overall Rating 4.0384592/5Overall Rating 4.0384592/5Overall Rating 4.0384592/5rating 4.0384592
Overall Rating 1.9599968/5rating 1.9599968rating 1.9599968rating 1.9599968rating 1.9599968

02/20/2019 Category: Service
Customer Service
John in the service department is awesome. He is very customer focus and always is so helpful. He is why we continue to get our maintenance done on two of our vehicles.

RP
Robert P.
Fairborn, OH
2016 Hyundai Genesis
Battery
My wife took the car to the dealership for them to test the battery . We needed a new one and was installed in an hour!
RYAN C M. from Superior Hyundai Of Beavercreek responded on 02/20/2019

Valued Customer,

Thank you for the positive review!  We are glad to hear we were successful in getting you in and out for your battery replacement!  Please feel free to contact us if we can do anything else to assist you.

LL
Linda L.
Springfield, OH
Trustworthy
Had a flat tire recently and was forced to take my Hyundai elsewhere for service. Never again they told me I needed almost $1000 worth of repair on my front brakes that was not needed I want to thank John very much for showing me my actual brake pads so I knew exactly what they look like. They told me what repairs I actually needed that weren’t even pointed out by the other place

2014 Hyundai Santa Fe
Great

Centerville, OH
02/15/2019 Category: Service
Recalls were taken care of timely.

ER
Elias R.
02/15/2019 Category: Service
Good Service Department
So far I have no problem with the service department of Superior of Beavercreek.

Valued Customer,

We are so glad to hear you had a great experience in our service department!  Please feel free to contact us if we can assist you!

02/14/2019 Category: Service
Got me on the road again!
Fixed same day, fixed well, and back om the road again. I drive a lot for work so a quick turnaround was necessary and you made it happen.

Valued Customer,

We pride ourselves on getting customers back on the road as soon as possible.  Thank you for the positive review! Please feel free to reach out to us if we can be of assistance in the future.

RF
Randall F.
Fairborn, OH
2010 Hyundai Elantra To
Service visit
Top job

Valued Customer,

We are so glad to hear you had a great experience in our service department!  We really appreciate the positive review and look forward to seeing you next time in our service department!

02/12/2019 Category: Service
Fast and easy service. Felt very satisfied, and would definitely come back.

2018 Hyundai Kona
02/12/2019 Category: Service
The service tech was not friendly- second time I’ve had this issue at this location. Also it’s pretty expensive for an oil change/tire rotation. $45 seems like a lot.
ANTHONY T. from Superior Hyundai Of Beavercreek responded on 02/12/2019

Valued Customer,

I am sorry to her you have had some bad experiences at our dealership. I will be reviewing you repair order and seeing what steps are necessary to ensure this sort of thing does not happen again. I will be contacting you tomorrow to discuss the situation with you.

Anthony Tremaglio
Superior Hyundai Beavercreek

First visit.
Was treated with respect and wait time was less than an hour.

Valued Customer,

We are so glad to hear you had a great experience in our service department!  We always strive to complete maintenance work as quickly and effieciently as possible, so I am glad to hear we were able to meet your expectations.  Thank you for the positive review!

Mark H.
02/11/2019 Category: Service
Very satisfied with the service department
I have had my car into Superior for service twice. The last time, they needed to keep it and I was promptly offered a loaner car without asking. The advisers are knowledgeable and friendly and I am very satisfied with them.

Beavercreek, OH
2009 Hyundai Veracruz
Lights out
I got headlights/marker lights replaced quickly. I didn't need to make an appointment, just dropped by when convenient.
RYAN C M. from Superior Hyundai Of Beavercreek responded on 02/12/2019

Valued Customer,
I am glad you found your headlight replacement quick and pain free!

Thank you for your business!

TC
Tanya C.
Englewood, OH
2008 Hyundai Elantra
Good Service! Fair Price
Had them do some service on a used 2008 Hyundai that we purchased, did an oil change,recalls, timing belt, accessory belts and water pump. Price was very fair for work completed. I liked the text to communicate, that was great. Wished they would of went over with me the things they marked on the 21 point inspection. I probably would of had them do the filters that they marked needed done, just because everything would of been done at the same time. Overall I was pleased with the service and would use them again in the future.

PO
Paul O.
02/11/2019 Category: Service
not sure on the order of service
I brought the car in for warranty work on the thermostat. The bill showed that it took 1:40 minutes to do. However, I was there for 3:40 minutes. I scheduled over a week in advance to bring the car in right when the service center opened at 7:30 am. I indicated I would wait for the car. I watched as people who came in after me, left before me. Not sure why I wasn't the first one to have the car serviced.....that was my intention by setting up the appt. over a week out.

2018 Hyundai Kona

Jamestown, OH
2017 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
Recall visit.
Excellent service department.

ES
Elizabeth S.
New Engine
I bought my Hyundai Elantra at CarMax in November of 2016. It's a 2013 model and only had 32k mileage when I bought it. It ran fine with few problems. Three weeks ago I noticed a rattling in my car under my hood, when I took the Hyundai for its scheduled oil change, they found metal shavings in my oil. The problem was that I would have to get a new engine. I was sad, because I knew this basically meant I would just need to buy a new car, as engines are expensive. The Service Manager, Ryan McCoy, sent in a Goodwill request to Hyundai on my behalf. The service itself would have cost 8k. He was quick to respond after he sent the request out. He called and said Hyundai would cover 95% of the cost, which surprised me, as my car was 3 months past warranty. He mentioned it would take 2-3 weeks just to get the new engine, but Hyundai lent me a 2019 Kona until my car was fixed. It actually did NOT take that long. I picked up my car Wednesday 2/6/19 and Ryan actually talked down the price from $395 to $177, which was honestly shocking to me. I am happy that Hyundai takes care of its customers, as I have enjoyed my Elantra in the time I've had it.
RYAN C M. from Superior Hyundai Of Beavercreek responded on 02/08/2019

Elizabeth,
I'm so glad to hear you had a great experience in our service department and we look forward to seeing you again for regualrly scheduled maintenance!

Lars B.
fast and friendly service
always a goog job thanks

Kelsey B.
02/07/2019 Category: Service
Big Dissapointment
My service on Feb. 1st was NOT satisfactory. My husband and I were the only costumers that morning and waited for over 2 hours for an oil change. We would like to be refunded for the services performed on Feb. 1st. We both have purchased vehicles from this location and do all of our maintenance with this location. I work in costumer service myself and our visit on Feb. 1st was unacceptable.
ANTHONY T. from Superior Hyundai Of Beavercreek responded on 02/08/2019

Ms Bohachek,

I am sorry to hear that you had a bad experience in our service department. We always do our very best to provide you with the best service as fast as possible. It seems we did not achieve that during your service visit. I would like to do whatever is in my power to rectify the situation for you. I reached out to you by phone and left a message. I look forward to speaking with you to get this resolved.

Anthony Tremaglio