Overall Rating 3.6842137/5Overall Rating 3.6842137/5Overall Rating 3.6842137/5rating 3.6842137rating 3.6842137
Overall Rating 1.94737/5rating 1.94737rating 1.94737rating 1.94737rating 1.94737

BC
Brittny C.
07/18/2018 Category: Service
So far so good.
My time with Superior Hyundai of Beavercreek has been short, but pleasant.

Darrin B.
07/18/2018 Category: Service
Unsure
Everything was fine except the paperwork stated they filled all my fluid's. The next day after getting my car back I left on vacation out of state and no more that 15min into my trip the windshield washer low fluid light came on. So now I'm wondering if they checked any of the fluid levels?

Blanchester, OH
Customer service A1
They did a great job with my oil change & tire rotation. And I asked them to vacuum the carpet & wash it and they did an amazing job!! Looks brand new & it is over a year old!!! Great job to all at the service dept!

Great service per usual
Friendly staff always happy to talk. Love the car wash!

Jamila M.
Great place!
Eric and/or John will always get me in right away when I call. And they make me feel welcome and appreciated when I am there.

Daniel S.
Beavercreek, OH
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
07/14/2018 Category: Service
Superior Servcie!
I experienced a catastrophic failure of my recently purchased vehicle. When I called to discuss the issue with the service department, I was immediately put at ease about my issue. They found a recall, had Hyundai approve it, and repaired my vehicle at no cost to me. I will now be a lifetime customer of this dealership! The service department is knowledgeable and eager to provide resolutions for issues regarding any Hyundai vehicle, whether it was purchased there or not.

NW
Neil W.
Jamestown, OH
2005 Hyundai Tucson
07/13/2018 Category: Service
Great job
I had excellent service fixing my vehicle Thank you very much They did an excellent job

Diane S.
Absolutely no complaints
Very pleasant staff to deal with. They service manager answered all my questions and explained things very well, especially about the tire pressures. Though they let me know my vehicle was slightly out of alignment, they did not pressure me into having the issue resolved that day--that's not the case with some dealership service shops. Nice facility!

2015 Hyundai Accent
Fast service.

NP
Nathan P.
2014 Hyundai Elantra
7/5 oil change
My appointment was on-time, I was satisfied with the value of the services I got for the price.

Doug B.
Springfield, OH
07/09/2018 Category: Service
Great customer service and professionalism.
I always feel good about taking my Elantra to Superior Hyundai for servicing. The service department staff is always courteous and friendly, especially John. I enjoy the lighthearted banter we have. He always is very thorough and makes sure I get any discounts available. Plus they always give a free car wash!

Brenda S.
Miamisburg, OH
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
07/07/2018 Category: Service
Friendly, professional service
Always friendly, always professional and always knowledgeable service when I take in my 2016 Santa Fe. I drive an extra 10 miles to go to this dealer because of the comfort level and great customer service.

EC
Elsie C.
Oregonia, OH
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
07/05/2018 Category: Service
People there were very nice there and very helpful.

07/05/2018 Category: Service
Great job. Scheduled conveniently. In & out. Thank you.

2016 Hyundai Elantra
Awesome service experience
They squeezed me in for an oil change and were extremely helpful and friendly

RP
Robert P.
2016 Hyundai Genesis
07/03/2018 Category: Service
Went there for information on my Genesis which I received. Then asked for an oil change appointment and Eric said I could get it today. Excellent service and professional employees.

BC
Brenda C.
Wilmington, OH
2015 Hyundai Tucson
Service Department
They are polite and professional.

Shawnya S.
07/02/2018 Category: Service
I think it was a rushed oil change!
NATHAN D M. from Superior Hyundai Of Beavercreek responded on 07/06/2018

Hello, my name is Nathan and I am the service manager here at Superior Hyundai of Beavercreek. I wanted to thank you for filling out our survey as it helps us to service our customers like your self better. I am very sorry that my technician found your air box clip broken and wanted to see if there was any thing I could do to help you with the situation. If you could, please give me a call here at the dealer.
Nathan Marcum
Superior Hyundai of Beavercreek
9374290380

KC
Kevin C.
07/02/2018 Category: Service
Fast, technicians are great and very efficient. Both service advisors are there for YOU!

RD
Robin D.
06/30/2018 Category: Service
Service Visit
Was able to make my appointment for the very next day when I called for appointment. They discussed things that needed to be done to the car. Very professional.