4.6

Miranda W.
Xenia, OH
09/07/2020 Category: Service
Unsatisfied with total experience
Brought vehicle in due to fuel
Leak at high pressure fuel line/ fuel pump that was a result of the engine replacement performed under recall last year. The fuel line could of been Mis aligned or over torqued. This is listed as a recall but not showing up for this specific vehicle. The device advisor/s were unwilling to do anything at the dealership level and I was told I had to call Hyundai . ( pretty sure the sign said Hyundai when I walked in.) I had to call customer affairs and be assigned a case manager. Long story short , three weeks later the repairs were approved under the recall. I received no communication from the dealership on the status of my car. I had to call to find out that they were working on it. The car was filthy when returned, inside and out. It was not that way when it was dropped off.
JOHN W B. from Superior Hyundai Of Beavercreek responded on 09/08/2020

Thank you for your review. I would like to additionally discuss your previous service visit when you have time. We strive to be the best possible at all times. I would like to get some input on how we can improve to a 5 star review.
Feel free to contact me 937-429-0380

John Bartley

Enon, OH
09/04/2020 Category: Service
great customer service
The service department provides great customer service, keeps you informed and are a pleasure to work with!

Joann H.
2011 Hyundai Santa Fe
09/04/2020 Category: Service
I’ve been going to Superior Hyundai for a few years now and they have always done a great job. Highly recommend.

Ryan F.
2019 Hyundai Elantra
09/02/2020 Category: Service
John and jason and Brian were awesome
Hands down the best around

LL
Linda L.
Springfield, OH
09/01/2020 Category: Service
Awesome
John always friendly and knowledgeable. Went in for my 60000 mile maintenance. Took a little over 2 hours which was great as I was told would be around 3. Can always count on them to do what they say they are going to do.

SK
Stacy K.
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe
08/31/2020 Category: Service
Employees are nice and friendly
😀

Jennifer G.
Fairfield, OH
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
08/31/2020 Category: Service
Ask upfront
Great guys
Ask when.you schedule appointment how long you will be there. Oil Changes shouldn’t take more than an hour. And don’t call me at 7:45 in the morning to take a survey.
Great guys in service. I suspect they are short handed. That’s the fault of the front office

Beavercreek, OH
2013 Hyundai Accent
08/25/2020 Category: Service
Convenience of location.
The easy of getting in and out of the Dealership.

CF
Cynthia F.
08/20/2020 Category: Service
Ok service
Had a slow leak in my tire. I guess it was too close to sidewall to plug.( never saw the actual tire) car only has 10,000 miles so tires are hardly worn. Bought car at Beavercreek Hyundai and they wouldn’t give me a break on the tire. I also bought the extra extended coverage it also didn’t cover tire. So had to buy new tire ... took 5 days to get car back to me, and car wasn’t washed like they say they do for you.
Since my car has the recall on power train and they are giving money back to owners in lawsuit you would think they would have been more generous.
JOHN W B. from Superior Hyundai Of Beavercreek responded on 08/21/2020

Comments.....

Ryan F.
2019 Hyundai Elantra
08/06/2020 Category: Service
Best service department for Hyundai.
John Clayton and Jason are top notch. There techs are also. Thank you for everything.

MF
Melissa F.
2020 Hyundai Tucson
08/06/2020 Category: Service
Oil change in service department
Everyone was friendly prompt and professional

Lebanon, OH
2016 Hyundai Elantra
08/03/2020 Category: Service
Everyone that I deal with is extremely nice. They go out of their way to accommodate you. Clayton is always very helpful.

Marlene D.
Centerville, OH
2019 Hyundai Sonata
08/03/2020 Category: Service
ALL THE SERVICEWAS VERY GOOD.