Overall Rating 3.6842137/5Overall Rating 3.6842137/5Overall Rating 3.6842137/5rating 3.6842137rating 3.6842137
Overall Rating 1.94737/5rating 1.94737rating 1.94737rating 1.94737rating 1.94737

Samantha B.
2012 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
05/26/2018 Category: Service
Always a great experience
I always go to Superior Hyundai of Beavercreek. They are knowledgeable and don’t try to sell me something that I don’t need. They always great me with a smile and are very friendly. I would recommend them to anyone!

2016 Hyundai Accent
05/25/2018 Category: Service
Very friendly service
Just minor stuff but customer service means a lot to me. Thank you.

Chance C.
05/24/2018 Category: Service
Service with Care!
I came in just to look at a car and possibly test drive it. The entire staff was overwhelmingly nice and caring. The salesman, the general manager, the financial people, even the service staff. I give this dealership an A+ for being so great to me. Because they cared enough to work with me, I am driving an awesome car and am now stress free. I couldn't have asked for a better experience. I will always recommend Superior Hyundai!

Yellow Springs, OH
2008 Hyundai Santa Fe
Always do what they say
If a mistake is made, they fix the mistake. Always keep my car running.

Samantha B.

Donald H.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
05/23/2018 Category: Service
Service advisor John Bartley goes the extra mile to get the best result for the customer! You are fortunate to have such a dedicated employ!
See above

GW
Grace W.
05/11/2018 Category: Service
Thank you all!!
Great Service, very honest and loyal to the customer!!

Springboro, OH
2010 Hyundai Genesis Co
05/03/2018 Category: Service
Oil Change Debacle
I arrived at 7:45am for an oil change. At approximately 8:30 the oil change was finished and I was notified at that time that I need rear brake pads. I was told the service would take a couple hours and I was given a loner car so I could get to work. I gave my work and cell number to be contacted when the service was finished. At 11:30 I had not received a call and I called the service desk to get a status update. They said the service was being wrapped up in 45 min. I suggested I be there at 1pm to leave a little buffer in case something didn't work out. I arrived at 1:10 and the car still wasn't finished. Allegedly the wrong pads were ordered but no one called to let me know that. I waited over an hour and didn't leave until approx 2:40. It gets worse. A few days later I needed to take the rear tires off the car to switch out tires. I was standing on my lug wrench and couldn't break the lugs free. I went to Tire Discounters to have them break the lug nuts free and the drill they used didn't break free until over 180 ft/lbs. That's over double what they need to be at. I'd say poor communication and poor service.
NATHAN D M. from Superior Hyundai Of Beavercreek responded on 05/04/2018

Mr K, I am embarrased to say that yes we recieved the front brake pads rather than the rear pads that were needed. I am unsure as to how the lugnuts were over torqued since all my guys are required to use torque sticks when tightening lugnuts down. I will speak with my team in regards to this whole ordeal. In the mean time, if there is anything I can do for you please do not hesitate to reach out to me via email or by calling the dealership.
Nathan Marcum
Superior Hyundai of Beavercreek

TW
Terrence W.
05/03/2018 Category: Service
A very enjoyable experience
You make auto buying a very enjoyable experience

Josef W.
2014 Hyundai Veloster
05/02/2018 Category: Service
Exceptional service!
Nate, John, and Eric took great care of my car!

Jeff P.
05/01/2018 Category: Service
Quick and easy turnaround
I brought my newly-purchased 2015 Sonata in when it started making a noise on acceleration. I didn't have an appointment but the service team were pleasant and got me worked in to the schedule. They advised me of the fix (covered under a recall) and let me they could get it done the same day. Every part of my visit was easy and stress-free. Thank you for helping me!

AG
Alyssa G.
Xenia, OH
The service, politeness
They were nice and they tell u what they did . They even wash your car for u lol.

WS
Walter S.
2017 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
excellent service as expected
Quick efficient service as expected.

LC
Larry C.
04/27/2018 Category: Service
Service for an oil change was great.
The technician was very friendly and professional.

Keller, TX
2015 Hyundai Genesis
04/24/2018 Category: Service
An average Hyandai dealership, not worse or better than any other.
All A Ok.

Melissa S.
Bellbrook, OH
04/23/2018 Category: Service
Melissa Stiver
Eric & John always very helpful and easy to deal with. They take good care of my car & work with me with my busy schedule

NP
Nathan P.
2014 Hyundai Elantra
04/21/2018 Category: Service
4/14 service
The work performed was done professionally.

David L.
04/17/2018 Category: Service
Awesome atmosphere, great workers.

Sue C.
04/13/2018 Category: Service
Service, friendly staff, helpful and knowledgeable people

2012 Hyundai Santa Fe
04/12/2018 Category: Service
Superior - meh
Same as above. Underwhelmed as a customer.

04/12/2018 Category: Service
Superior? Maybe not...
My first experience at this dealership had me waiting in the lounge area for an hour and a half. My second experience at this dealership also left me feeling underwhelmed by the lack of communication with the customer. To be clear, services performed were completed with no issues. However, if you don't mind a service desk that says very little to you as a customer, then great. It's just not for me.
NATHAN D M. from Superior Hyundai Of Beavercreek responded on 04/13/2018

Hello, My name is Nathan and I am the sevice manager here at Superior Hyundai in Beavercreek. I just wanted to reach out to you in regards to your last service. I wanted to try and speak with you monday at some point if that is okay with you. If you could, please give me a call back here at the dealership.
Nathan Marcum