Overall Rating 4.1379331/5Overall Rating 4.1379331/5Overall Rating 4.1379331/5Overall Rating 4.1379331/5rating 4.1379331
Overall Rating 2.0344786/5Overall Rating 2.0344786/5rating 2.0344786rating 2.0344786rating 2.0344786

Continue reading recommended reviews

CV
Christopher V.
Dayton, OH
This review is currently pending verification from the business.
08/18/2019
Good work
Pleasure to do business with.

Julian B.
06/04/2019
Lies and will try to screw you over. Told me to shove the deal up my ass.
Probably one of the worst experiences ever! Never brought a numbers sheet for me to look. The sales man just walked back and wrote down off the top of his head. Never gave me the demo discount and the salesman was trying to tell me it was already included in the price but that car had 5,000 miles on it and it was the same price as one with no mileage! They tell you have to pay the $700 for their horrible appearance protection that doesn't even project the interior and its already on the car and its last for one year. 2 salesman were complete assholes! Not a welcoming environment to walk in to! When the salesman came out for his last pass the sales manager told him to tell me if I didn't like it I can shove it up my ass! Never was contacted back the next day! Stay away from this place and used the car manager!! If you go to this place you will get screwed!! My salesman David was really good and awesome he did his job right however everyone else in the place dropped the ball. Also put in an internet request for information and was never contacted. You guys need major help. So I went up to Jeff Wyler Hyundai in Springfield!!! No hassle there and got what I was looking for!! If you need a Hyundai go to Jeff Wyler!!!!!!

Michelle R.
Middletown, OH
06/02/2019
Very very poor customer customer
I helped co-sign for my daughter in law and they messed up the title on the car and it cost us to it taken care. When we received the information in the mail I called the dealership and asked for the GM and to this day almost 3 months later still no return phone call. I drove 40 minutes to the dealership from my home and he wasn’t in. I was told that the finance person that took care of us is no longer there because of that reason but that is no reason for the excuse that you can’t take care of your customers and your mistakes

FG
Fran G.
05/30/2019
$50 Visa Prepaid Card
I applied for a $50 Visa Prepaid Card, received a telephone call and five emails from a female salesperson from Superior Hundai. Today when I went in to take a test drive to receive a code for the prepaid card, a male salesperson stated that they are no longer honoring the promotion because too many people have come in to get the gift card.
I called HyundaiUSA and was given case #15806106 and was told that I was the first person to report the above incident.

RD
Richard D.
Xenia, OH
2016 Hyundai Elantra

James B.
04/12/2019
Terrible customer service
Terrible customer service still dealing with a problem two months after buying a car still getting the run around don't buy from this company I won't ever of it would let me 0 stars

PS
Phillip S.
Springfield, OH
03/06/2019
WARNING! DON'T MAKE THE SAME MISTAKE I DID.
Be prepared to walk when they suddenly add to an already agreed upon final price negotiated based upon information on their website for items NOT DISCLOSED! The Sales Manager Tony, Sales Consultant David and apparently the Dealership thinks it is acceptable to NOT DISCLOSE the non-Hyundai "Dealer Added" options/accessories/equipment online as no where on the website does it show or make reference to them or their cost. The Sales Manager Tony said they're NOT REQUIERED to disclose them on the internet. So I guess that makes it ethical!!! I guess you can't take them for their word!!
ANTHONY T. from Superior Hyundai Of Beavercreek responded on 03/10/2019

Valued Customer,

I am sorry you appear to have had a bad experience. However, these SureCritic reviews are meant to serve as a rating strictly for the service department. Since your vehicle has never been in for seqrvice, I think your anger my be improperly detected. If there is anything I can do to assist you with service related issues in the future, please, do not hesitate to contact me.

Anthony Tremaglio