Overall Rating 4.0740748/5Overall Rating 4.0740748/5Overall Rating 4.0740748/5Overall Rating 4.0740748/5rating 4.0740748
Overall Rating 1.9615385/5rating 1.9615385rating 1.9615385rating 1.9615385rating 1.9615385

KW
Kenton W.
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
04/20/2019 Category: Service
New issue after service
Vents started working intermittently 4 days after service. I was told they could look at it again in a week and a half. The vehicle is 3 years old and has 70,000 miles on it.
ANTHONY T. from Superior Hyundai Of Beavercreek responded on 04/21/2019

Kenton,

I am sorry to hear about the issues you are having with your vehicle. I will be more than happy to look into your situation and see if there is anything that can be done to diagnose your vehicle sooner. I will be attempting to contact you this week to discuss it.

Cleves, OH
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
04/20/2019 Category: Service
THE BEST!
These guys are the best in the business! From start to finish, I have never had a better experience! I would tell people to buy more Hyundais just so they can have them serviced at Superior!

Donald M.
Fairborn, OH
04/19/2019 Category: Service
Free oil change with car wash
Fast friendly service!

BE
Brian E.
Sugarcrk Township, OH
04/19/2019 Category: Service
High ratings, but read comments
I don’t believe in ripping scores apart because I think that is what the comment section is for. I took my car in for service on a few different things including some recall work. When I called the service department a day later, they told me that the car wasn’t ready yet because the issue was worse than they thought and they had to replace the entire engine so they were waiting for Hyundai to send it to them. Later that day, the car rental place that they used to provide me a loaner called and told me I had to bring back the car they initially gave me and get a Hyundai instead. I left work to get the car and on my way back to work in this new rental, I called the service department to ask if they had any idea when my car might be ready since it seemed like such a big job. They said that it was already done and they left me a voicemail about it. It’s obvious to me that they had my car confused with another car (confused enough to tell the car rental company the same information). Well, a week later I got a call from the service department again and they told me that they forgot to do the recall work and Hyundai wouldn’t settle the bill until the recall work was done. To summarize, I don’t feel that they were very organized, but I was treated very kindly and the car is running much better with whatever service was performed.

04/18/2019 Category: Service
Friendly prompt service.
Always appreciate having my routine service done at your dealership as they deliver prompt knowledgeable service every time.

04/17/2019 Category: Service
Always keeps me informed. John is great.

Charlotte B.
2015 Hyundai Accent
Oil. Change
The staff keep you informed.

Mark H.
Satisfied as usual
Service department is always pleasant to deal with and efficient.

AR
Alexander R.
Springboro, OH
Fantastic customer service.
Anthony really went out of his way to make sure my vehicle was fixed the right way. His professionalism and customer service was above and beyond. Thanks again Anthony.
ANTHONY T. from Superior Hyundai Of Beavercreek responded on 04/19/2019

Thank you for the kinds words! It was my pleasure to be able to provide a great experience to you!

CF
Connie F.
Sidney, OH
04/15/2019 Category: Service
everyone was very helpful , showroom was very nice.
very satisfied with the service we recieved

EP
Eric P.
Brookville, OH
2015 Hyundai Genesis
04/14/2019 Category: Service
Customer service
Great team, fast service made me feel comfortable during my last two service visits

04/10/2019 Category: Service
Communication is lacking.
I just want to start off by saying Anthony is great. He always ends up taking care of my issues and listens to my concerns. With that being said, I have had my vehicle serviced here multiple times and have had a consistent issue with the lack of communication. They had my vehicle for 3 months at one point, and 3 weeks for another issue... with little to no communication on what was happening. It’s very frustrating as a consumer and I shouldn’t have constantly reach out to see what the progress is on my car. The lady at Hertz actually gave me more of an update than my service advisor. The advisors are nice and can be helpful when I reach out for something, I just wish there was more of an sense of urgency for service updates on a visit that takes longer than a few days. It’s a little disappointing because this dealership is much closer to me, but I think I will start taking my car to the fairfield location for all of my future services.. given some of the experiences that I have had at this location.
ANTHONY T. from Superior Hyundai Of Beavercreek responded on 04/10/2019

Valued Customer,

I am so sorry that the status oif your vehicle was not communicated to you well. I do appreciate you saying that I was great and I will continue to be great for you, if you give me the chance. We are making big changes in order to better serve you and I will be giving you a call to explain that better.

04/09/2019 Category: Service
Happy
Happy

WS
Walter S.
2017 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
04/09/2019 Category: Service
Always Great service
I took my Ioniq in for its regular service as well as a factory recall. After checking the car without delay they gave me a rental to drive till my car was fixed. Driving a rental comes with hidden risks such as over mileage etc......When i suggested this to the salesperson he told me to drive as much as i like there would be no questions asked, just fill the tank up on return.

GJ
Gary J.
04/08/2019 Category: Service
Everything went smooth. Just a couple little issues.
The service went as planned. We dropped the vehicle off the day before and they called me the next morning saying it was ready. The service writers are always very easy to work with and seem to stay on top of things.

The only complaint I have is that the car had a foul order when we got into it. We aired the car out and it seems ok now. We also have a small grease spot on the drivers seat, that I am hoping we will be able to get out with some scrubbing.

2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
04/08/2019 Category: Service
oil change and tire rotation
excellent facility

Jeffrey P.
2011 Hyundai Veracruz
04/07/2019 Category: Service
Professionalism and putting the customer first
Everyone in the Service department are extraordinarily courteous, and they go out of their way to put the customer first.

2016 Hyundai Elantra
04/06/2019 Category: Service
Very good customer service
Consistently good customer service

Yellow Springs, OH
2013 Hyundai Accent
04/06/2019 Category: Service
Overall Good, But Needs Improved Communication
I like this dealership for service. At most recent visit, no one communicated with me that my car had additional needs. Rather, saw it once I was home looking over inspection report.
ANTHONY T. from Superior Hyundai Of Beavercreek responded on 04/06/2019

Valued Customer,

I am very sorry that the Multipoint Inspection was not explained to you at the time of your service. I appreciate your feedback and will take steps to improve your service experience immediately. I will be looking into the situation and attempting to contact you on Monday to discuss the issue.

SK
Sarah K.
2013 Hyundai Tucson
04/03/2019 Category: Service
Nice staff and availability same day for oil change
I called on a whim to see if I could get in same day for an oil change and it worked out. Had to wait quite awhile but no worries since they worked me in.