Overall Rating 3.75/5Overall Rating 3.75/5Overall Rating 3.75/5rating 3.75rating 3.75
Overall Rating 1.9/5rating 1.9rating 1.9rating 1.9rating 1.9

KR
Kathy R.
Middletown, OH
08/20/2018 Category: Service
Always great service
I"m always taken care of respectfully and promptly each time I visit for service.

2017 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
Always fabulous
Quick and thorough

Cincinnati, OH
Service was great
Nate was awesome. Got my car finished fast

Diamont D.
2017 Hyundai Accent
Really good

CK
Chris K.
Springboro, OH
2010 Hyundai Genesis Co
08/17/2018 Category: Service
Forgot to top off fluids
Back to back bad experiences. Service forgot to top off fluids, my coolant was below empty when I checked a day later. I pay a premium to have the job done correctly and they failed me again. I'll have to give Voss Hyundai a chance even though the location is more inconvenient.
NATHAN D M. from Superior Hyundai Of Beavercreek responded on 08/20/2018

Im sorry you feel that way. Your coolant over flow was about a half inch below the high line. Your coolant level flucuates due to heat expansion. As long as it is between thoses lines it is in the safe zone.

Sarah H.
2008 Hyundai Elantra
08/17/2018 Category: Service
Great Customer Service
I originally had scheduled an appointment in the afternoon to get my oil changed. In the morning, I got up to go to work, and my car wouldn't start--dead battery. I called to see if they'd be able to change my battery when they changed my oil, and they said no problem. I had AAA jump my car, and I went straight to the dealership to drop it off. Even though my appointment wasn't until later, they got to work straight away and it was done around lunchtime, well before my scheduled appointment.

After recently working with a nearby Honda dealership for my husband's car and never being able to reach anyone in service to find out what was going on, why it was taking so long, when it would be done, etc., we can really appreciate how easy it was to contact the service desk at Superior Hyundai and how frequently they contacted me to keep me updated and in the loop. It was really just the smoothest experience ever.

Jamestown, OH
Service Department
The service staff were very friendly and helpful showing me where to go since it was my first time at the Beavercreek Service Center. The waiting room was clean and my oil change and tire rotation was completed in about an hour, which is perfectly acceptable. Lastly, the price was cheaper than what I expected, especially given that it was a dealership location

SP
Sara P.
Yellow Springs, OH
2003 Hyundai Santa Fe
Fantastic service!
Eric and Nathan went above and beyond with servicing my sad, old car. They explained everything to me and kept me up to date with the progress of repairs, and are wonderful to deal with! The next time my check engine beacon shines, I will happily come back!

NB
Nathan B.
2016 Hyundai Genesis
Awesome every time!
The service team continue to impress. They always work hard to get me in for an appointment at a time and date that is convenient. They saved my precious time by arranging for my oil change to be done on a day the painter was available to repair a few minor scrapes. They were awesome enough to have a car available for me. Everyone is always professional and friendly. I'll keep coming back. Thanks!

08/14/2018 Category: Service
Servoce staff continuously monitors the process and informs right away.
Always professional in attitude and work ethic.

2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
08/14/2018 Category: Service
Easy buying
Very nice and not pushy.

NC
Nathan C.
Washington Court House, OH
08/14/2018
Re: Money Hungry
It seems there was a big miscommunication between the dealership and my wife. The dealership called back after my initial review and explained the situation that the “air filter” was the cabin air filter. I am very pleased that they followed up with me as quick as they did. Shows they are dedicated to great customer service and I am glad this was just a misunderstanding.
NATHAN D M. from Superior Hyundai Of Beavercreek responded on 08/14/2018

Mr Carter I appreciate you responding, myself and the rest of my team are always here for you if you need anything in the future, please do not hesitate to ask.

Washington Court House, OH
08/13/2018 Category: Service
Air Filter
My issue was resolved in record time seems that the air filter they referred to was the cabin air filter. So glad this was resolved and this shows how dedicated Superior Hyundai of Beavercreek is to great customer service.

08/13/2018 Category: Service
Money Hungry
My wife took my car in for service and they told her it needed a new air filter ($55) and showed her a dirty one from a different t car. I bought a K&N washable filter shortly after I got the car. I was floored they would try such a stunt considering I have had only great service there in the past. Very disappointed.
NATHAN D M. from Superior Hyundai Of Beavercreek responded on 08/14/2018

Mr C, I would very much like to speak with you in regards to your last visit as I believe there has been a misunderstanding. The filter that was presented to your wife was your incabin filter, which is in your dash behind the glovebox for  your HVAC system. Your K&N engine air filter was noted at the time of the service and it looked OK at the time. Ive left you a message but if you could, please give me a call back here at the dealership as I would hate to loose your business over a misscommunication and missunderstanding.
Superior Hyundai of Beavercreek
9374290380

GB
Glenn B.
Doylestown, OH
2017 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
Service.
Always a great experience with Hyundai of Beavercreek.

Jeffrey P.
2011 Hyundai Veracruz
Superior service
Attention to detail and complete description of the services provided.

Robert M.
2016 Hyundai Elantra

Diane S.
Absolutely no complaints
Always pleasant and friendly staff. Good explanation of services done. Very clean facility.

GH
Gary H.
08/10/2018 Category: Service
The service was great looking forward to working with them in the future

Basic Service
We have had OK service from this dealership for routine maintenance such as oil changes, however we have had other issues that we unable to be resolved by them.
NATHAN D M. from Superior Hyundai Of Beavercreek responded on 08/10/2018

Mr G i appologize we were unable to resolve your concern of noises while driving. My technician said you and he had taken it on a test drive together to see if you could both hear it and had not at that time. I would be more than happy to take a test drive with you my self if you would like to see if we can hear it. Please, at your convienence, give me a call here at the dealership and I can get that set up for you.
Superior Hyundai of Beavercreek