Superior Hyundai Of Beavercreek

Xenia, OH
04/18/2021 Category: Service
Very respectful
Fast service very helpful
JOHN W B., SERVICE MANAGER from Superior Hyundai Of Beavercreek responded on 04/19/2021

Thank you for your review. I would like to additionally discuss your previous service visit when you have time. We strive to be the best possible at all times. I would like to get some input on how we can improve to a 5 star review.

RF
Ryan F.
Hillsboro, OH
2019 Hyundai Elantra
04/05/2021 Category: Service
Hands down the best
John Jason and fritz are top notch

04/04/2021 Category: Service
I just like to brand
Everything went fine.

PM
Patrick M.
2016 Hyundai Elantra Gt
04/04/2021 Category: Service
Quality of service, professional staff
Finished the task in a timely matter . The waiting area is a nice environment. Staff is courteous.

LV
Lucienne V.
2013 Hyundai Azera
03/31/2021 Category: Service
Best Service Ever!
Thank you Jason Baker for all you did!

Bryan B.
03/28/2021 Category: Service
Hyundai
They have always done there best to find and fix any problems that occur.

Robert S.
03/27/2021 Category: Service
Good quality work ūüĎĆ

Beth M.
Sugarcrk Township, OH
03/26/2021 Category: Service

03/22/2021 Category: Service
JOHN W B., SERVICE MANAGER from Superior Hyundai Of Beavercreek responded on 03/23/2021

TN
Tori N.
Centerville, OH
03/25/2021 Category: Service

03/19/2021 Category: Service
JOHN W B., SERVICE MANAGER from Superior Hyundai Of Beavercreek responded on 03/20/2021

AR
Anne R.
Cedarville, OH
03/15/2021 Category: Service

03/12/2021 Category: Service
JOHN W B., SERVICE MANAGER from Superior Hyundai Of Beavercreek responded on 03/15/2021

LL
Linda L.
Springfield, OH
03/10/2021 Category: Service
Trifecta
Friendly knowledgeable and honest. That’s all you need in a car service department.

2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
03/08/2021 Category: Service
Spent a long time waiting for a tire rotation
Long wait for quick work, waited over 2 hours the last two times my car has been there for simple work.
JOHN W B., SERVICE MANAGER from Superior Hyundai Of Beavercreek responded on 03/09/2021

TL
Toni L.
2016 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
03/07/2021 Category: Service
Battery Replacement
My car sat up over the Winter and when I decided to drive it...the battery was completely dead, had to be towed, needed a battery.Jason is always Professional.

2011 Hyundai Veracruz
Top-notch service
the professionalism and knowledge of the service personnel I dealt with was exceptional.

WD
William D.
Lebanon, OH
2021 Hyundai Palisade

Pretty good service
Pretty good service. Should have notified me of time required to do the computer the service. Would have requested a loaner car and left the car for repairs. Other than five hours, everything was top notch.
JOHN W B., SERVICE MANAGER from Superior Hyundai Of Beavercreek responded on 03/04/2021