Overall Rating 3.75/5Overall Rating 3.75/5Overall Rating 3.75/5rating 3.75rating 3.75
Overall Rating 1.9/5rating 1.9rating 1.9rating 1.9rating 1.9

NH
Nelson H.
Xenia, OH
2017 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
10/18/2018 Category: Service
SErvice
Excellent service, including quick rides to and from home when it's needed. And the car is always left very clean

TT
Tyler T.
2018 Hyundai Elantra Gt
10/16/2018 Category: Service
First Sevice
Helpful customer service, and great car wash.

HP
Harry P.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
10/15/2018 Category: Service
The Superior Hyundai team went out of their way to make my extremely quick and smooth. Especially Eric who ensured I was comfortable while service was going on. The team also did a great job of cleaning my car. Thanks!!!!

VH
Vanessa H.
Trotwood, OH
2015 Hyundai Tucson
10/13/2018 Category: Service
Very Courteous and Professional
Very Courteous and Professional.

GH
Gary H.
10/12/2018 Category: Service
Great service as always

Urbana, OH
10/12/2018 Category: Service
Highly Recommended!
I love the service I receive at Superior!

Bellbrook, OH
2013 Hyundai Equus
10/10/2018 Category: Service
The technician did not treat us very well but the service manager did
I will refer people to superior but tell him to avoid technician that I had such horrible treatment from
ANTHONY T. from Superior Hyundai Of Beavercreek responded on 10/11/2018

Valued customer,

First, let me apologize for any rudeness or argumentative attitude that you may have recieved. At Superior Hyundai of Beavercreek we strive to treat all our customers with respect. I am glad that I was able to reach out to you and provide some resolution. I spoke with our General Manager and either he or I would love to discuss this further with you. Please, feel free to contact us or let us know if we may contact you. Your opinion is very important to us as making our customers happy is the reason we are here.

Anthony Tremaglio

Jeffrey P.
2011 Hyundai Veracruz
10/08/2018 Category: Service
Professionalism, technical savey and promptness
Service managers and technicians know their business, and my questions and/or concerns regarding my vehicle were all addressed and in a timely manner.

RD
Ricardo D.
Bellbrook, OH
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe
10/05/2018 Category: Service
Great service—ALWAYS
I always get first class, professional service at superior! Highly recommended for the value.

LT
Leslie T.
2014 Hyundai Equus
10/02/2018 Category: Service
Always a great experience...

ND
SERVICE WAS VERY SATISFACTORY. CAR WAS VERY CLEAN WHEN WE PICK IT UP. THANK YOU

Linda S.
Germantown, OH
10/01/2018 Category: Service
Friendly and personable, answering questions. Care about customer service.
Had a few bumps several months ago with the detailing not up to my standards, but last week, was definitely an improvement. Was able to easily schedule an appointment. Had a question on my back up camera, which ended up needing a new sensor. They ordered the sensor and were able to install meeting my schedule.

Wilmington, OH
09/28/2018 Category: Service
Friendly Service Techs
They met my expectations and more with their service! Thanks for taking care of my issue!

RF
Randall F.
Fairborn, OH
2010 Hyundai Elantra To
09/25/2018 Category: Service
Clean, responsible, timely, through
recommended optional services without pressure
washed my car
price was right

09/24/2018 Category: Service
Fast, efficient, and complete service
Took car in for routine maintenance. They scheduled me quickly, completed the job in the time they estimated, and they additionally accomplished multiple system checks and maintenance/recall requirements. Simply, I trust them.

09/24/2018 Category: Service
"Superior" service, as usual. Expedient and thorough.

Fairborn, OH
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe
Service department
Excellent customer service and friendly personnel.

Harrison, OH
2009 Hyundai Elantra
09/21/2018 Category: Service
Parts issue
Parts issue
JOHN W B. from Superior Hyundai Of Beavercreek responded on 09/24/2018

Mr Zwick
I would like to first and foremost apologize for your inconvience of having to wait for the parts to arrive before completing your repairs. We strive daily to communicate with our customers and I will stress to my fellow employees to make this a priority. if there is anything that I can do please feel free to contact me.

John Bartley

09/20/2018 Category: Service
Service Manager refuses to honor warranty coverage
I brought my '17 Sonata in for its reutine oil change and tire rotation. I also requested that the team look at the upholstery on the front leather seats, because I feel the leather is discoloring abnormally, potentially due to the heating/cooling elements in the seats. The seats are covered in the 5yr/60K bumper to bumper warranty and I wished to make a claim. The service manager very rudely explained to me that he would not pay to ship the seat covers to Hyundai, because he would end up having to "eat the cost." I explained to him that I clean and condition the seats regularly and believe the discoloration is not normal wear and tear. He blew off my concern and said "I won't send them." Before ending the conversation I made sure I was understanding the situation correctly and asked "So, you will not send the seats in under the warranty because you don't want to pay to send them?" To which he said "Yes" and walked away. This treatment and philosophy for dealing with warranty coverage is just unacceptable.

However, I will note that the desk tech I was working with is always superb and super helpful. Management is, unfortunately, another story.
JOHN W B. from Superior Hyundai Of Beavercreek responded on 09/22/2018

Ms Gabriel

First I would like to apologize for you inconvience. I would like to also like to offer you to return to the dealership so that myself and the General Manager Jared Fox may look at you vehicle and determine what we need to do to fix your vehicle. Please feel free to contact me at 937-429-0380.

John Bartley

2012 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
09/20/2018 Category: Service
Always Pleased
I am never disappointed when I bring my car to be serviced. My schedule has been hectic lately and I accidentally showed up a day early. Well, John was able to get me in so that I did not have to come back. I always get personable service and they always know who I am when I pull into the bay. I will never go anywhere else for my car services. The customer service is always amazing!! Thank you John and Eric!!