Overall Rating 3.863635/5Overall Rating 3.863635/5Overall Rating 3.863635/5rating 3.863635rating 3.863635
Overall Rating 1.95238/5rating 1.95238rating 1.95238rating 1.95238rating 1.95238

Steven H.
Sugarcrk Township, OH
12/16/2018 Category: Service
Great experience!
Incredibly friendly staff and super fast service!! Always have a great experience and would definitely recommend to anyone!

2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S

Steven B.
Beavercreek, OH
12/07/2018 Category: Service
Great Job!
John and Nathan do great work!

Fairborn, OH
Great Staff!
The staff and representatives are professional, helpful, and very nice. I appreciate that they come into the waiting area and update me on the status of their work on my vehicle. The fact that the waiting area is bright, open, always clean and has coffee is a nice touch, too. And I absolutely LOVE my Santa Fe Sport!

2009 Hyundai Genesis
Vehicle fixed
I am pleased with the work completed on my Genesis, car is running like a champ. Appreciate the customer service and follow up with concerns.

Vehicle fixed...No Documentation
When I went to pick up my vehicle they could not find my paperwork. I was told it will be mailed to me. As of this review I still have not received paperwork on what services were completed on my vehicle. Overall, I am satisfied with my vehicle however It would be nice to have the documentation to verify what work was completed.
ANTHONY T. from Superior Hyundai Of Beavercreek responded on 12/07/2018

Valued Customer,

I apologize that there was an issue with providing you the paperwork when you picked up your vehicle. We have taken steps to ensure that type of situation does not occur in the future. As per our conversation, I have emailed your paperwork to you. Again, I am sorry for the mistake and I look forward to servicing your vehicle in the future.

Superior Hyunda Beavercreek

12/04/2018 Category: Service
Average dealership at best
Not really impressed with this dealership from original purchase through service experiences.
ANTHONY T. from Superior Hyundai Of Beavercreek responded on 12/06/2018

Valued Customer,

I am sorry that your car wash took longer than you expected. 30 minutes may seem like a long time, but perhaps you were not made aware of everything involved in our complimentary car washes. Unlike many dealerships, we do not have an automatic carwash. All our service vehicles are hand washed and dried including the wheels. We clean the windows inside and out and we wipe down the door jambs. Finally, we shine the tires and return your vehicle to you looking great. All of this is provided free of charge when you perform your service with us. In the future, you may always request that we do not perform this wash. Your time and happiness are very important to us. Hopefully, in the future, we can continue to service your vehicle and go above and beyond to return your car to you looking better than when you drove it in!

Robert C.
Fairborn, OH
12/04/2018 Category: Service
The service department are always kind and willing to answer any of my questions

RF
Ryan F.
Hillsboro, OH
12/03/2018 Category: Service
John
John is awesome thank you

12/03/2018 Category: Service
Customer Service
Didn’t have any complaints and didn’t have to wait to long. Manger showed me what I needed done on my car and everything got taken care of.

Jeffrey P.
2011 Hyundai Veracruz
12/02/2018 Category: Service
Customer Service
The customer always comes first at Superior Hyundai of Beavercreek. Each and every employee, from the phone operator, technicians and management strive to make the customer completely satisfied no matter the reason for coming to the dealership.

Joseph R.
11/30/2018 Category: Service
Hyundai oil change is superior to the rest
Service and timeliness of the service.

11/29/2018 Category: Service
Disappointed
Disappointed in the service I received
ANTHONY T. from Superior Hyundai Of Beavercreek responded on 12/03/2018

Valued Customer,

I do apologize for your service seemingly taking longer than expected. I reviewed the information about your service visit. It seems the vehicle was dropped off in the morning with us and picked up in the evening. The advisor had noted that you were returning after work to retrieve the vehicle. We failed to keep you informed about the status of the vehicle when it was finished. I have spoken with the Service Advisor about this and informed him that it is of the utmost importance that each and every customer be updated with the status of their vehicle every step of the process. Again, I do apologize for the inconvenience and I hope we can continue to serve you and your vehicle in the future.

Bellbrook, OH
11/28/2018 Category: Service
I showed up and my appointment that I booked was not in system for some reason,they took me in anyways

Crystal C.
11/27/2018 Category: Service
??????? Why????
See previous comment
ANTHONY T. from Superior Hyundai Of Beavercreek responded on 11/29/2018

Valued Customer,

I am sorry you had a bad experience. I do believe that improper communication was the root cause of this issue. First, the warranty you purchased was not a Hyundai warranty regardless of the fact that you purchased it at another Hyundai dealership. The warranty was provided by CNA an aftermarket warranty company not associated with Hyundai Motor America in any way which is why we could not just "look up" your warranty info. We do not have any access to other dealer's intercompany information. We were more than happy to contact the warranty company once you provided the information and they did provide coverage. Second, the "piece of bent metal" was the pinch weld that is located underneath the vehicle. As I explained to you, this pinch weld is obscured by plastic underbody panels. Those panels were intact. My assertion was that the vehicle had been damaged. There is no way that damage could have been caused by the technician because the concern with the vehicle existed when you brought the vehicle in. Again, I am sorry you had a bad experience. The dealer that sold you your warranty should have been forthcoming with you about the type of warranty coverage you purchased.

Servcie Manager

Great service center

Yellow Springs, OH
2008 Hyundai Santa Fe
11/22/2018 Category: Service
Always good, fast service.
I have never been disappointed with my service here.

BF

Jason M.
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
11/21/2018 Category: Service
Bad service
I explained the issue in this review. Deceitful and unacceptable practices at my most recent appt.
ANTHONY T. from Superior Hyundai Of Beavercreek responded on 11/23/2018

Hello Mr. Mick,

I am very sorry you feel that we were being deceptive with you. I assure you that is never the case. We believe in providing you with accurate information regarding your vehicle. The battery tester we use is a Cadex advanced battery tester. Most testers only test the cold cranking amps of your battery. The Cadex tester also tests the reserve capacity. This provides a more accurate concept of the longevity of your battery even if it is not exhibiting any symptoms of failure. The purpose of this is to provide you with an opportunity to replace the battery before it fails completely. As for your request for a copy of the test slip. I have it here currently and am happy to send you a copy however you would like me to. I am also more than willing to personally perform the battery test in front of you to dispel any ideas you may have that we are trying to be nefarious or dishonest in any way. I will attempt to contact you today to figure out a way to resolve this issue.

2015 Hyundai Accent
11/20/2018 Category: Service
They were quick and did everything I had requested.