Overall Rating 3.9999988/5Overall Rating 3.9999988/5Overall Rating 3.9999988/5rating 3.9999988rating 3.9999988
Overall Rating 1.9599968/5rating 1.9599968rating 1.9599968rating 1.9599968rating 1.9599968

Centerville, OH
02/15/2019 Category: Service
Recalls were taken care of timely.

ER
Elias R.
02/15/2019 Category: Service
Good Service Department
So far I have no problem with the service department of Superior of Beavercreek.

Valued Customer,

We are so glad to hear you had a great experience in our service department!  Please feel free to contact us if we can assist you!

Tipp City, OH
02/14/2019 Category: Service
Got me on the road again!
Fixed same day, fixed well, and back om the road again. I drive a lot for work so a quick turnaround was necessary and you made it happen.

Valued Customer,

We pride ourselves on getting customers back on the road as soon as possible.  Thank you for the positive review! Please feel free to reach out to us if we can be of assistance in the future.

RF
Randall F.
2010 Hyundai Elantra To
Service visit
Top job

Valued Customer,

We are so glad to hear you had a great experience in our service department!  We really appreciate the positive review and look forward to seeing you next time in our service department!

02/12/2019 Category: Service
Fast and easy service. Felt very satisfied, and would definitely come back.

Tipp City, OH
2018 Hyundai Kona
02/12/2019 Category: Service
The service tech was not friendly- second time I’ve had this issue at this location. Also it’s pretty expensive for an oil change/tire rotation. $45 seems like a lot.
ANTHONY T. from Superior Hyundai Of Beavercreek responded on 02/12/2019

Valued Customer,

I am sorry to her you have had some bad experiences at our dealership. I will be reviewing you repair order and seeing what steps are necessary to ensure this sort of thing does not happen again. I will be contacting you tomorrow to discuss the situation with you.

First visit.
Was treated with respect and wait time was less than an hour.

Valued Customer,

We are so glad to hear you had a great experience in our service department!  We always strive to complete maintenance work as quickly and effieciently as possible, so I am glad to hear we were able to meet your expectations.  Thank you for the positive review!

Mark H.
02/11/2019 Category: Service
Very satisfied with the service department
I have had my car into Superior for service twice. The last time, they needed to keep it and I was promptly offered a loaner car without asking. The advisers are knowledgeable and friendly and I am very satisfied with them.

Beavercreek, OH
2009 Hyundai Veracruz
Lights out
I got headlights/marker lights replaced quickly. I didn't need to make an appointment, just dropped by when convenient.
RYAN C M. from Superior Hyundai Of Beavercreek responded on 02/12/2019

Valued Customer,
I am glad you found your headlight replacement quick and pain free!

Thank you for your business!

TC
Tanya C.
Englewood, OH
2008 Hyundai Elantra
Good Service! Fair Price
Had them do some service on a used 2008 Hyundai that we purchased, did an oil change,recalls, timing belt, accessory belts and water pump. Price was very fair for work completed. I liked the text to communicate, that was great. Wished they would of went over with me the things they marked on the 21 point inspection. I probably would of had them do the filters that they marked needed done, just because everything would of been done at the same time. Overall I was pleased with the service and would use them again in the future.

PO
Paul O.
02/11/2019 Category: Service
not sure on the order of service
I brought the car in for warranty work on the thermostat. The bill showed that it took 1:40 minutes to do. However, I was there for 3:40 minutes. I scheduled over a week in advance to bring the car in right when the service center opened at 7:30 am. I indicated I would wait for the car. I watched as people who came in after me, left before me. Not sure why I wasn't the first one to have the car serviced.....that was my intention by setting up the appt. over a week out.

2018 Hyundai Kona

Jamestown, OH
2017 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
Recall visit.
Excellent service department.

ES
Elizabeth S.
New Engine
I bought my Hyundai Elantra at CarMax in November of 2016. It's a 2013 model and only had 32k mileage when I bought it. It ran fine with few problems. Three weeks ago I noticed a rattling in my car under my hood, when I took the Hyundai for its scheduled oil change, they found metal shavings in my oil. The problem was that I would have to get a new engine. I was sad, because I knew this basically meant I would just need to buy a new car, as engines are expensive. The Service Manager, Ryan McCoy, sent in a Goodwill request to Hyundai on my behalf. The service itself would have cost 8k. He was quick to respond after he sent the request out. He called and said Hyundai would cover 95% of the cost, which surprised me, as my car was 3 months past warranty. He mentioned it would take 2-3 weeks just to get the new engine, but Hyundai lent me a 2019 Kona until my car was fixed. It actually did NOT take that long. I picked up my car Wednesday 2/6/19 and Ryan actually talked down the price from $395 to $177, which was honestly shocking to me. I am happy that Hyundai takes care of its customers, as I have enjoyed my Elantra in the time I've had it.
RYAN C M. from Superior Hyundai Of Beavercreek responded on 02/08/2019

Elizabeth,
I'm so glad to hear you had a great experience in our service department and we look forward to seeing you again for regualrly scheduled maintenance!

Lars B.
fast and friendly service
always a goog job thanks

Kelsey B.
02/07/2019 Category: Service
Big Dissapointment
My service on Feb. 1st was NOT satisfactory. My husband and I were the only costumers that morning and waited for over 2 hours for an oil change. We would like to be refunded for the services performed on Feb. 1st. We both have purchased vehicles from this location and do all of our maintenance with this location. I work in costumer service myself and our visit on Feb. 1st was unacceptable.
ANTHONY T. from Superior Hyundai Of Beavercreek responded on 02/08/2019

Ms Bohachek,

I am sorry to hear that you had a bad experience in our service department. We always do our very best to provide you with the best service as fast as possible. It seems we did not achieve that during your service visit. I would like to do whatever is in my power to rectify the situation for you. I reached out to you by phone and left a message. I look forward to speaking with you to get this resolved.

TC
Thomas C.
New Carlisle, OH
02/07/2019 Category: Service
None
None
ANTHONY T. from Superior Hyundai Of Beavercreek responded on 02/07/2019

I am so sorry about the amount of time your service took. You should have been informed immediately of the issue. What should have been a simple software update for a service campaign took longer than expected due to an issue with Hyundai's diagnostic equipment not being able to properly communicate with your vehicle. This is not a normal situation and I spoke with Hyundai about the issue as well. I understand that your time is important. I will be reaching out to you tomorrow to see what we can do to rectify your faith in our service department.

Mark B.
2015 Hyundai Genesis
02/06/2019 Category: Service
Oil chg
I had the oil changed, tires rotated, and new wipers installed. No issues with any of the work. All done in less than an hour. Cost of the wipers was about the same as at a national parts store. Plus I was not out in zero degree weather doing the change myself.
RYAN C M. from Superior Hyundai Of Beavercreek responded on 02/08/2019

Mark,

Thank you for the positive words! We are glad we can provide competitively priced services with the benefit of having Hyundai Factory Trained Technicians service your vehicle.  We look forward to seeing you again for your regularly scheduled maintenance.

02/05/2019 Category: Service
Frustrated with coupon
We received a coupon for $25 off. We had a visit scheduled during the coupon period but had to cancel because our son got the flu. When we came in for the service visit 3 days after the coupon expiration they wouldn’t let us use it. I do understand that it had expired but our original apt was during the valid time period.

2015 Hyundai Santa Fe
02/04/2019 Category: Service
Friendly staff and great service
Friendly staff kept me apprised about the work. The job was finished within promised time which was really important