4.6

Jamila M.
06/17/2020 Category: Service
EXCELLENT customer service!
John and his team make me feel welcome everytime! I drive all the way from Cincinnati for my service needs..

Michelle S.
2015 Hyundai Tucson
06/13/2020 Category: Service
Recall
I’ve had two recalls taken car of at this location. They are respectful and always use mats and seat covers

Adonis M.

2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
06/11/2020 Category: Service
VIP Service
These guys are A-1
Not cheap, who is, but man oh man,
the second I pull in to the service area, they are
all over it. Clayton is a good fella and a good representation of their service commitment

Clifton, OH
06/11/2020 Category: Service
Great customer service!
I had My vehicle in for a few recalls, when I brought My vehicle in I was Greeted with a warm welcome to the dealership. Everyone was very polite and quick to answer any question/ concerns that I had. My vehicle was done in very timely fashion! I highly recommend superior Hyundai of Beavercreek

06/10/2020 Category: Service
Friendly and fast service
The workers at the service center were extremely friendly and very knowledgeable. They gave me pricing options and let me know what is recommended and what is additional. Car maintenance cost can be up their but you are also getting top notch quality. I'd rather pay a premium to have it done correctly. If there is an error, they fixed it for free. If I can't do it myself, I trust them to get it done.

Barbara H.
2020 Hyundai Santa Fe
06/10/2020 Category: Service
Service Review
Great sales and service departments! This is our third Hyundai vehicle. They are long lasting and very dependable vehicles.

Raymond H.
Jeffersonville, OH
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
06/08/2020 Category: Service
The place was clean and comfortable, the service was good
I would like to upgrade my overall rating to 4.5 stars.
JOHN W B. from Superior Hyundai Of Beavercreek responded on 06/09/2020

Raymond

Thank you for your review. I would llike to additionally discuss your previous service visit when you have time. We strive to be the best possible at all times. I would like to get some input on how we can improve to a 5 star review.
Feel free to contact me 937-429-0380

GC
Gregory C.
2019 Hyundai Ioniq Hybrid
06/02/2020 Category: Service
Unable to get what I needed at Superior Hyundai.
Service personnel were able to point me in the alright direction to be able to get my new Ohio license plates.

CF
Christopher F.
06/02/2020
Service vist
the service team met my needs and in a timely fashion after speaking with the service manager
JOHN W B. from Superior Hyundai Of Beavercreek responded on 06/09/2020

Chrestopher,

Thank you for your review. I would like to additionally discuss your previous service visit when you have time. We strive to be the best possible at all times. I would like to get some input on how we can improve to a 5 star review.
Feel free to contact me 937-429-0380

John Bartley

Fort Walton Beach, FL
05/28/2020 Category: Service
Great Again
This is the fourth time I have had service at this dealership. Again, I had great service & nice friendly staff.

RF
Ryan F.
Hillsboro, OH
2019 Hyundai Elantra
05/25/2020 Category: Service
Boy oh boy. Jason natasha brian and clayton are the best around.
There service to the customer is by far the most superior. They have handled my issues above the call of duty. Yall are the best. Thank you for everything.

CL
Cynthia L.
Xenia, OH
2009 Hyundai Accent
05/22/2020 Category: Service
People were nice and efficient. Car was done when they said it would be done. Like the place and people.

Thomas B.
Xenia, OH
05/19/2020 Category: Service
Fine, friendly service. On time with quoted price.