Overall Rating 4.1379331/5Overall Rating 4.1379331/5Overall Rating 4.1379331/5Overall Rating 4.1379331/5rating 4.1379331
Overall Rating 2.0344786/5Overall Rating 2.0344786/5rating 2.0344786rating 2.0344786rating 2.0344786

05/30/2019 Category: Service
Excellent.
Staff was courteous and service was prompt. A++

AL
Amy L.
05/30/2019
Purchase
The salesman Jason Baker work hard to make it possible to purchase my vehicle within my budget.

TL
Terence L.
05/30/2019 Category: Service
None
No comment

2016 Hyundai Elantra
05/28/2019 Category: Service
There's not a whole a lot to say
I will not bring my car to this hyundai dealer in the future.
ANTHONY T. from Superior Hyundai Of Beavercreek responded on 05/29/2019

Valued CUstomer,

I am sorry you were unhappy with the amount of time your vehicle spent in service. Please understand that your vehicle was repaired as fast as possible.
     I apologize for our oversight when it came to your splash protector, but it was installed when the vehicle left, wasn't it?
     As far as the remanufactured status of the engine, we are required by Hyundai to use a remanufactured engine if there is one available. We are just doing what is required by Hyundai. I am sure that, if John told you the engine was brand new, he simply made a mistake.
     As I am currently away from the dealership until May 30th, I will attempt to cantact you then to discuss this.

Anthony Tremaglio
Superior Hyundai Beavercreek

Yellow Springs, OH
2008 Hyundai Santa Fe
05/28/2019 Category: Service
Always Great Service
Always quick and service oriented.

CP
Charles P.
05/27/2019 Category: Service
friendly and courteous
Always courteous, friendly and competent.

NS
Nicki S.
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe
05/24/2019 Category: Service
Service work
Very friendly and helpful staff. I have never been dissatisfied with the work they do. I have taken three vehicles there over the years.

Carol H.
Sabina, OH
05/23/2019 Category: Service
Very smart technicians.
Everyone treats me like family. Holds doors for me and just plain nice.

Yellow Springs, OH
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
05/23/2019 Category: Service
Very happy with my Hyundai and Superior's great service!

Kerri M.
Love this place!
I am a first time Hyundai owner and I think I'll be a lifer now!'m always treated with courtesy and respect at Superior. I really feel the try to EARN your business back, not just rely on a good name. The oil change is very reasonably priced and very quick (even with the car wash). Highly recommend Superior Hyundai!

Marisol R.
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
05/22/2019 Category: Service
Your staff is always helpful!
I never have any problems. The staff is always friendly and attentive.

LT

Shari M.
South Charleston, OH
2014 Hyundai Elantra
05/19/2019 Category: Service
Always pleasant at the service department
I feel my car is always serviced with full attention and respectful of my needs.

Beavercreek, OH
2013 Hyundai Accent
05/19/2019 Category: Service
Great Cars and a Great Service Department along with it.
A Great Place!

Debra F.
Fairborn, OH
05/15/2019 Category: Service
Tune up
Very informative of what I needed to have done to my car. Didn’t take long for them to fix everything and have me on my way.

Xenia, OH
05/14/2019 Category: Service
Be more diligent
Be more diligent with your customers. Not everyone wants to spend 2 hours at a dealership for a simple task. Get it together !
ANTHONY T. from Superior Hyundai Of Beavercreek responded on 05/14/2019

Valued Customer,

I am sorry if your service took an extended amount of time. I have gone over the paperwork and everything I have shows that the vehicle was completed at 4:45. I'm not sure why you would have waited an additional 45 minutes after that. I would love to discuss this more with you. I will attempt to contact you tomorrow to discuss further.

Anthony Tremaglio
Superior Hyundai Beavercreek

05/13/2019 Category: Service
gets the work done quickly, has good communication, and price is right. I also like the mileage guidance for the next check up.
I think because Superior does a complete check and rotation of tire and oil change rgularly, my car has lasted well.