Overall Rating 4.1666647/5Overall Rating 4.1666647/5Overall Rating 4.1666647/5Overall Rating 4.1666647/5rating 4.1666647
Overall Rating 2.066671/5Overall Rating 2.066671/5rating 2.066671rating 2.066671rating 2.066671

Connie C.
09/12/2016 Category: Service
The whole staff was friendly and very helpful with any questions I had. Thank you!
Greg O., Service Manager from Superior Hyundai Of Beavercreek responded on 09/13/2016

C. C.

Thank you for taking the time to respond, I appreciate your feedback and comments. Looking forward to being here for you in the future.

Mark B.
2015 Hyundai Genesis
09/12/2016 Category: Service
Satisfied Customer
Even though I was early for my scheduled appointment they took the car in and started the service work. Oil change and tire rotation were completed with out any problems. Per factory service the cabin air filter should be changed but they looked at it was still clean so they did not needlessly change it and charge me. I have always been impressed by the dealership.
Greg O., Service Manager from Superior Hyundai Of Beavercreek responded on 09/12/2016

M. B.

Thank you for taking the time to respond, I appreciated your feedback and comments. We strive to provide top quality service in a timely manner.

LG
Linda G.
09/10/2016 Category: Service
5 stars
perfect the workers show respect to the clients and do not leave hanging

L. G.

courtesy and proficiency

J.Z.

09/07/2016 Category: Service
Typically great service
My normal experience in the past has been that Superior has provided excellent and efficient service. This time around I am hoping my experience was an anomaly as the Service Department was a bit off on this appointment.
Greg O., Service Manager from Superior Hyundai Of Beavercreek responded on 09/07/2016

E. M.

Thank you for taking the time to respond, I appreciate your feedback and comments. Yes, I have to agree just before the holiday weekend did get a little crazy in the service department. It seemed like a lot of people waited until the last minute to have their routine maintenance performed. Well we tried to help out as many people as we could, yes we did get a little behind. I'm sorry if our delay caused you any inconvenience.

Elmendorf Afb, AK
09/05/2016 Category: Service
Basic Service Appointment
Basic oil change. Scheduled appointment online, was checked in right away and received my car back about 35 minutes later.
Greg O., Service Manager from Superior Hyundai Of Beavercreek responded on 09/05/2016

J. S.

Ruth S.
09/04/2016 Category: Service
Prompt service, helped me find the best coupon for the service. Automatically gave me points for my awards program. Got out in less time than they said it would take with a clean car!

R. S.

Thank you for taking the time to respond, I appreciate both your feedback and comments. look forward to helping you in the future.

09/04/2016 Category: Service
Fast
Quick service, no issues.

B. P.

Thank you for taking the time to respond, I appreciate your feedback.

Mark S.
2013 Hyundai Veloster
09/02/2016 Category: Service
Good people to work with
Purchased my Veloster here 3years ago and have had good service from them since, despite the change in ownership.
Greg O., Service Manager from Superior Hyundai Of Beavercreek responded on 09/02/2016

M. S.

Thank you for taking the time to respond, I appreciate your comments and feedback. What could we have done differently to earn a 5 star rating?

ROBERT B.
09/02/2016 Category: Service
Timely and friendly service.
A-one service.

R. B.

Thank you for your business, look forward to working with you in the future.

Douglas S.
2012 Hyundai Accent
Excellent Customer Service
Ensured we were taken care by providing a free loaner car while our car was being serviced.

D. S.

Thank you for your business, look forward to working with you in the future.

MN
Mike N.
Kettering, OH
2012 Hyundai Elantra To
09/01/2016 Category: Service
Good service but construction was a hinderance
Good

M. N.

Thank you for taking the time to respond, I appreciate you feedback and comments. we are looking for the completion of the renovation project as well.

Jamestown, OH
2015 Hyundai Elantra
09/01/2016 Category: Service
Fast and friendly
I would recommend their service

C. P.

RV
Robert V.
Xenia, OH
08/30/2016 Category: Service
Prompt service and first oil change is free.
Great service.
Greg O., Service Manager from Superior Hyundai Of Beavercreek responded on 08/30/2016

R. V.

Thank you for taking the time to respond, I appreciate your comments and feedback. Looking forward to being able to take care of your Elantra.

Randy S.
South Charleston, OH
08/29/2016 Category: Service
Great work
The only thing keeping us from coming back, is that we are moving to Idaho.

R. S.

Jason D.
08/29/2016 Category: Service
Maintenance is done as requested.

J. D.

Sue S.
2008 Hyundai Sonata
08/28/2016 Category: Service
No comments
Staff was very professional
Greg O., Service Manager from Superior Hyundai Of Beavercreek responded on 08/29/2016

S. S.

Thank you for taking the time to respond, I am curious as to what we could do differently to rate a 5 star score verse the 4 star you provided. We are strive to provide top quality service in a timely manner.

RK
Rolf K.
Germantown, OH
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
08/28/2016 Category: Service
Friendly service.
Fast and friendly service.

R. K.

thank you for taking the time to respond, I appreciate your feedback and comments.

Olympia, WA
08/27/2016 Category: Service
Errant time estimation
Only problem I had was that I was given a time estimate of about forty-five minutes, and the actual service was around twice that. This wasn't a problem for me as I had planned for 2-3 hours and brought a book, but was a little concerning as it neared hour and fifteen, hour thirty... and continued on with little sign of being finished. Perhaps this could be improved by having someone pop their head in when the mechanics begin putting things back together, with a nearer end estimate. This, of course, for people who remain present during service.

D. T.

Thank you for taking the time to respond, I appreciate your feedback and comments. I did not see why there was a delay on getting your recall taken care of. Thank you for your patients. Looking forward to being here for you in the future.

EM
Erin M.
2013 Hyundai Elantra Gt
08/26/2016 Category: Service
Friendly, fast, not pushy service!
Superior helps make appropriate service recommendations without pushing you to make unnecessary purchases.
Greg O., Service Manager from Superior Hyundai Of Beavercreek responded on 08/26/2016

E. M.