Overall Rating 4.1666647/5Overall Rating 4.1666647/5Overall Rating 4.1666647/5Overall Rating 4.1666647/5rating 4.1666647
Overall Rating 2.066671/5Overall Rating 2.066671/5rating 2.066671rating 2.066671rating 2.066671

Melissa S.
Bellbrook, OH
03/06/2019 Category: Service
I take it there because I bought it there
I take my Hyundai there on a regular basis. Because of the bad weather I put it off longer than usual because they always wash it & make it shine and I wanted to take it on a descent day. Of course this time for some reason they did not wash it. Not very happy with that.

LH
Lisa H.
Waynesville, OH
2013 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
02/27/2019 Category: Service
Service was sufficient
This service went smoothly.

PO
Paul O.
Xenia, OH
02/11/2019 Category: Service
not sure on the order of service
I brought the car in for warranty work on the thermostat. The bill showed that it took 1:40 minutes to do. However, I was there for 3:40 minutes. I scheduled over a week in advance to bring the car in right when the service center opened at 7:30 am. I indicated I would wait for the car. I watched as people who came in after me, left before me. Not sure why I wasn't the first one to have the car serviced.....that was my intention by setting up the appt. over a week out.

Mark B.
2015 Hyundai Genesis
02/06/2019 Category: Service
Oil chg
I had the oil changed, tires rotated, and new wipers installed. No issues with any of the work. All done in less than an hour. Cost of the wipers was about the same as at a national parts store. Plus I was not out in zero degree weather doing the change myself.
RYAN C M. from Superior Hyundai Of Beavercreek responded on 02/08/2019

Mark,

Thank you for the positive words! We are glad we can provide competitively priced services with the benefit of having Hyundai Factory Trained Technicians service your vehicle.  We look forward to seeing you again for your regularly scheduled maintenance.

Ryan McCoy
Service Advisor
Superior Hyundai of Beavercreek

02/05/2019 Category: Service
Frustrated with coupon
We received a coupon for $25 off. We had a visit scheduled during the coupon period but had to cancel because our son got the flu. When we came in for the service visit 3 days after the coupon expiration they wouldn’t let us use it. I do understand that it had expired but our original apt was during the valid time period.

2015 Hyundai Santa Fe
02/04/2019 Category: Service
Friendly staff and great service
Friendly staff kept me apprised about the work. The job was finished within promised time which was really important

2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
02/04/2019 Category: Service
Coffe was terrible
Better coffee for your customer's now.

KP
Kathy P.
2013 Hyundai Veloster
01/30/2019 Category: Service
I like the staff there
Staff is good

01/15/2019 Category: Service
Everyone was nice but the communication was a bit lacking.
I called them late on the estimated day I was to pick up the car. They should have kept me up to date. They left tools from the spare tire area out and they didn’t close it properly. I found plastic bits on the passenger side of the front seat. A bit surprised at these issues.

01/12/2019 Category: Service
Turbo
The Service counter representative gave me excellent service.

EC
Elsie C.
Oregonia, OH
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
12/25/2018 Category: Service
Love it
I really like all the people and atmosphere there. I have had nothing but positive experience here.

Jeffersonville, OH
12/16/2018 Category: Service
Very clean and well informed
The only thing that concerned me was no one checked the fluid levels and I didn’t realize that until my message came up that my window washer fluid level was low.
Always before The fluids were checked and also I was asked if my oil needed changed
Maybe the policy has changed???

Joseph R.
11/30/2018 Category: Service
Hyundai oil change is superior to the rest
Service and timeliness of the service.

Wilmington, OH

11/03/2018 Category: Service
None
none

10/23/2018 Category: Service
They do try to be accomodating; however, sometimes things take longer than expected and when applicable, I would like to be advised.
Satisfactory service.

VH
Vanessa H.
Trotwood, OH
10/13/2018 Category: Service
Very Courteous and Professional
Very Courteous and Professional.

LL
Linda L.
Springfield, OH
08/27/2018 Category: Service
Superior service
Bill was less than expected which is always good and car wash was super good this time. Only negative thing and it’s minor is that they always seem to be in a hurry. Don’t really feel like I can ask questions if I would have any.

Joseph R.
07/25/2018 Category: Service
36 month service
Had service done, but no explanation of what was done or what was found during 16 point inspection!

Darrin B.
Xenia, OH
07/18/2018 Category: Service
Unsure
Everything was fine except the paperwork stated they filled all my fluid's. The next day after getting my car back I left on vacation out of state and no more that 15min into my trip the windshield washer low fluid light came on. So now I'm wondering if they checked any of the fluid levels?