Overall Rating 4.1666647/5Overall Rating 4.1666647/5Overall Rating 4.1666647/5Overall Rating 4.1666647/5rating 4.1666647
Overall Rating 2.066671/5Overall Rating 2.066671/5rating 2.066671rating 2.066671rating 2.066671

2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
10/04/2016 Category: Service
great product
I love my Santa Fe
Greg O., Service Manager from Superior Hyundai Of Beavercreek responded on 10/04/2016

S. H.

Thank you for taking the time to respond, I appreciate your feedback and comments. What could we have done differently to rate a 5 star score?

10/02/2016 Category: Service
Excellent service!
They make the customer feel important and valued. They did my first oil change for free!
Greg O., Service Manager from Superior Hyundai Of Beavercreek responded on 10/03/2016

S. H.

Thank you for taking the time to respond, I appreciate your comments and feedback. I'll see if we can work with our clean up staff to get a better job done in a relatively short period of time.

GP
Gary P.
Cincinnati, OH
2015 Hyundai Elantra
09/29/2016 Category: Service
Fast service
My car was done and I was out the door in under 1 hour.
Greg O., Service Manager from Superior Hyundai Of Beavercreek responded on 09/29/2016

G. P.

Thank you for taking the time to respond I appreciate your feedback and comments.

09/27/2016 Category: Service
On time service
Was just what I asked for.
Greg O., Service Manager from Superior Hyundai Of Beavercreek responded on 09/28/2016

J. S.

Thank you for taking the time to respond, I appreciate your comments. I would like to ask you two questions:

1. What could we have done differently to rate a 5 star score?

2. Why would you not return for your next routine service?

I would like to know what we can do to improve our service for our customers.

NP
Nathan P.
2014 Hyundai Elantra
09/23/2016 Category: Service
oil change
I got a good value, an appointment to meet my schedule and it was done in a reasonable amount of time. Good Job.
Greg O., Service Manager from Superior Hyundai Of Beavercreek responded on 09/26/2016

N. P.

Thank you for taking the time to respond, I appreciate your feedback and comments. I would like to ask what we could have done better to rate the 5 star rating.

09/07/2016 Category: Service
Typically great service
My normal experience in the past has been that Superior has provided excellent and efficient service. This time around I am hoping my experience was an anomaly as the Service Department was a bit off on this appointment.
Greg O., Service Manager from Superior Hyundai Of Beavercreek responded on 09/07/2016

E. M.

Thank you for taking the time to respond, I appreciate your feedback and comments. Yes, I have to agree just before the holiday weekend did get a little crazy in the service department. It seemed like a lot of people waited until the last minute to have their routine maintenance performed. Well we tried to help out as many people as we could, yes we did get a little behind. I'm sorry if our delay caused you any inconvenience.

Mark S.
2013 Hyundai Veloster
09/02/2016 Category: Service
Good people to work with
Purchased my Veloster here 3years ago and have had good service from them since, despite the change in ownership.
Greg O., Service Manager from Superior Hyundai Of Beavercreek responded on 09/02/2016

M. S.

Thank you for taking the time to respond, I appreciate your comments and feedback. What could we have done differently to earn a 5 star rating?

Jason D.
08/29/2016 Category: Service
Maintenance is done as requested.
Greg O., Service Manager from Superior Hyundai Of Beavercreek responded on 08/30/2016

J. D.

Sue S.
2008 Hyundai Sonata
08/28/2016 Category: Service
No comments
Staff was very professional
Greg O., Service Manager from Superior Hyundai Of Beavercreek responded on 08/29/2016

S. S.

Thank you for taking the time to respond, I am curious as to what we could do differently to rate a 5 star score verse the 4 star you provided. We are strive to provide top quality service in a timely manner.

Olympia, WA
08/27/2016 Category: Service
Errant time estimation
Only problem I had was that I was given a time estimate of about forty-five minutes, and the actual service was around twice that. This wasn't a problem for me as I had planned for 2-3 hours and brought a book, but was a little concerning as it neared hour and fifteen, hour thirty... and continued on with little sign of being finished. Perhaps this could be improved by having someone pop their head in when the mechanics begin putting things back together, with a nearer end estimate. This, of course, for people who remain present during service.

D. T.

Thank you for taking the time to respond, I appreciate your feedback and comments. I did not see why there was a delay on getting your recall taken care of. Thank you for your patients. Looking forward to being here for you in the future.

David M.
Jamestown, OH
2013 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
08/04/2016 Category: Service
Easy in- easy out. Attention to details
Always greeted like returning customer. Quick service and always go over the work that has been completed. Plus, your car is washed- can't beat that!
Greg O., Service Manager from Superior Hyundai Of Beavercreek responded on 08/05/2016

D. M.

thank you for your business.

2016 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
07/24/2016 Category: Service
First service
Hmmm...
Greg O., Service Manager from Superior Hyundai Of Beavercreek responded on 07/25/2016

A. N.

Thank you for taking the time to respond, I appreciate your feedback. Looking forward to being here for you in the future for your service needs. What would we need to do different to earn a 5 star rating verse the 4 star that you scored?

GV
Gwynanne V.
Kettering, OH
2013 Hyundai Tucson
07/13/2016 Category: Service
Gwyn v
Nice staff
Greg O., Service Manager from Superior Hyundai Of Beavercreek responded on 07/14/2016

G. W.

Thank you for taking the time to respond, I appreciate your comment about the staff. As we tried to advise you on the shifter assembly, once the jelly got down inside the mechanism there was no way to take the assembly apart to clean all of the components.

WP
William P.
Beavercreek, OH
2013 Hyundai Azera
07/13/2016 Category: Service
N/A
N/A
Greg O., Service Manager from Superior Hyundai Of Beavercreek responded on 07/13/2016

W. P.

Thank you for taking the time to respond, I appreciate your comments and feedback. I would like to know what we could have done differently when you were in to earn a 5 star rating when you come in the next time.

Thank you for your continued business.

CP
Curtisha P.
07/03/2016 Category: Service
Last service
Service great. Rental could be better. Suggest washing all card receiving service to improve customer satisfaction.
Greg O., Service Manager from Superior Hyundai Of Beavercreek responded on 07/05/2016

C. P.

Thank you for taking the time to respond, I appreciate your comments and feedback. Looking forward to being here for you in the future. I'm sorry the rental car did not get cleaned up before it was sent back out, we try to make sure that happens .

WF
William F.
Jamestown, OH
06/26/2016
reconsidered the facts
My problem was not the agency, but a part problem from Hyundai. The service manager techs and parts Dept and the agency did all they could to resolve issue and once part did get there it was fixed at lightning speed . I revoke my previous review.
Greg O., Service Manager from Superior Hyundai Of Beavercreek responded on 06/27/2016

W. F.

Thank you for the reconsideration on the scoring.

Brittaney B.

B. B

2011 Hyundai Elantra
06/03/2016 Category: Service
Quick but friendly
Way better owners than the previous
Greg O., Service Manager from Superior Hyundai Of Beavercreek responded on 06/04/2016

SG
STEVE G.
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
06/01/2016 Category: Service
Hyundai Sport 15000 mile service
the work was completed in less time than promised (YEA!). I have never had a problem with their service department and will continue to use them for all my service needs.
Greg O., Service Manager from Superior Hyundai Of Beavercreek responded on 06/01/2016

S. G.

Thank you for taking the time to respond, I appreciate your feedback and comments. We strive to provide you with top quality service in a timely manner. Looking forward to being here for you in the future.

CT
CHRISTOPHER T.
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
04/29/2016 Category: Service
Great Customer Service
Great customer service. Oil change takes a little longer than the quick change oil places but there is a nice waiting room.....
Greg O., Service Manager from Superior Hyundai Of Beavercreek responded on 04/29/2016

C. T.

Thank you for responding, I appreciate your comments and feedback. We strive to provide top quality service in a timely manner. Also after your service we provide a free handwash of your vehicle.