4.6

Fairborn, OH
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
12/14/2019 Category: Service
terrible experience
I'm 71 years old have always been able to trust in the honesty and integrity of dealerships until now what a terrible let down
ANTHONY T. from Superior Hyundai Of Beavercreek responded on 12/16/2019

Mr. Bell,

I would love to discuss this with you. I feel like you can provide valuable feedback. I will contact you soon.

BF
Bradley F.
09/11/2019 Category: Service
DO NOT USE
Stay away from this dealer, the service workers and managers are incompetent and have no clue what they are doing.
ANTHONY T. from Superior Hyundai Of Beavercreek responded on 09/12/2019

Mr. Fife,

I apologize that you were not happy with the level of service you received. The technician and service advisor followed all of Hyundai's procedures properly when servicing your vehicle. I do agree with your decision to have your vehicle serviced elsewhere. I think that is best for all parties involved. I hope we can end our relationship as friends. Thank you and have a great day.

09/06/2019 Category: Service
Terrible service department
Was actually told the problem was because live near the Air Force base.
ANTHONY T. from Superior Hyundai Of Beavercreek responded on 09/06/2019

Valued Customer,

I am sorry to hear that you were unhappy with your experience. I see that we did a tire rotation and inspected your vehicle. I will be contacting you today to discuss your concerns.

AF
Amber F.
Centerville, OH
09/05/2019 Category: Service
Stay away
We had my wife’s car serviced at this dealership. We previously had service completed at Joseph Airport Hyundai in Vandalia but moved to Beavercreek and decided to change dealerships. A few days earlier we had her car professionally detailed and spent $250. We had dropped the car off Tuesday morning and they offered to wash the exterior. We thought this was awesome service until we picked up the car. When we picked the car up my wife noticed oil all over the interior door. This was extremely disappointing since we even mentioned to the service tech that it was just detailed. We cleaned the oil off the door and interior handle ourselves but expressed our disappointment to the dealership. They did indeed apologize and offered to clean it but we had already scrubbed it off. They did offer us a $25.00 gift card which we gladly accepted. My wife a few weeks ago noticed that the front drivers side tire was different than the rest. After further investigation I noticed this tire was a different cheaper tire that the other 3. Considering this was a brand new car when we bought it I was a little pissed to find out that Joseph Airport Hyundai switched this tire and never disclosed this to us at the time of purchase. Furthermore I am further upset that the rotation never occurred at this new dealership as well. The same tire is in the same front drivers side as before. I feel we were deceived by both dealerships and I’m not happy at all. This will be the last Hyundai we ever buy and certainly the last time we ever visit either location. I am just wondering if the oil change and new filter was changed. It makes me wonder.
ANTHONY T. from Superior Hyundai Of Beavercreek responded on 09/06/2019

Valued Customer,

I am sorry to hear that you were not completely satisfdied with youir service or the resolution of the issue. I will be contacting you to further discuss the situation.

Centerville, OH
2019 Hyundai Veloster
08/17/2019 Category: Service
uninformed
not happy
ANTHONY T. from Superior Hyundai Of Beavercreek responded on 08/18/2019

Valued Customer,

First, let me thank you for providing valuabled feedback to us. Second, I will be more than happy to look into the circumstances regarding your service visit and attempt to contact you in the coming week.

SE
Shane E.
2019 Hyundai Elantra
08/13/2019 Category: Service
Not a good place.
i bought the car there, and 1400 miles later i had a flat tire, they changes the tire (at my cost) and scratched the rim in the process.
ANTHONY T. from Superior Hyundai Of Beavercreek responded on 08/13/2019

Valued Customer,

I am sorry to hear about your wheel. I will be attempting to contact you this week to discuss the situation.

SAuperior Hyundai Beavercreek

Diane B.
06/20/2019 Category: Service
Not great
Not great
ANTHONY T. from Superior Hyundai Of Beavercreek responded on 06/22/2019

Valued Customer,

I am sorry to hear you are disappointed. The repairs to your vehicle were facilitated by our collision center. As I explained to you when you dropped the vehicle off, our collision center is located over an hour south of the dealership location and the repairs might take approximately 2 weeks due to the volume of work the collision center is currently experiencing.

Fairborn, OH
06/14/2019 Category: Service
Very disappointed in this company
It takes weeks to get a oil change and I needed my sun roof fixed and you guys do not know how to fix it. And getting hold of a service manager is a joke
ANTHONY T. from Superior Hyundai Of Beavercreek responded on 06/15/2019

Valued Customer,

I am sorry to hear that you are unsatisfied with your service visit. I would love to discuss any issues you may have with you to see if they can both be resolved and prevent them from happening in the future. To that end, I will be attempting to contact you on Monday, 06-17-19 to discuss the situation.

Thank you!

KW
Kenton W.
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
04/20/2019 Category: Service
New issue after service
Vents started working intermittently 4 days after service. I was told they could look at it again in a week and a half. The vehicle is 3 years old and has 70,000 miles on it.
ANTHONY T. from Superior Hyundai Of Beavercreek responded on 04/21/2019

Kenton,

I am sorry to hear about the issues you are having with your vehicle. I will be more than happy to look into your situation and see if there is anything that can be done to diagnose your vehicle sooner. I will be attempting to contact you this week to discuss it.

Deborah W.
Huber Heights, OH
04/02/2019 Category: Service
Read previous comments
Upset with new service department!! There is no excuse for lying to a customer!! When I bring my car in I expect it to be serviced as I am told. I have a copy of service that said it was completed and it wasn't!! What more can I say!!!
ANTHONY T. from Superior Hyundai Of Beavercreek responded on 04/03/2019

Ms. West,

I cannot apologize enough for how your service visit went last time. I know we already spoke once, but I am going to look into whether there is something more we can do to lessen your inconvenience.

Wilmington, OH
2019 Hyundai Veloster
03/13/2019 Category: Service
Place not so great I felt cheated.
Me finding rate error on there website that I thought I was gonna get when I bought a 2019 Veloster. Ended up with 0.09% to 4.1%
Paid for tire rotation, never did happened!
Had chipped paint, he would not look at it! I asked for estimate to fix it, nothing!
Never did get $50 Visa card for taking a test drive!
ANTHONY T. from Superior Hyundai Of Beavercreek responded on 03/13/2019

Valued Customer,

I am sorry to hear you had a bad experience at our dealership. Reviewing the repair order it appears that there was some sort of miscommunication. I will contact you shortly to discuss the situation and rectify it for you.

Kelsey B.
02/07/2019 Category: Service
Big Dissapointment
My service on Feb. 1st was NOT satisfactory. My husband and I were the only costumers that morning and waited for over 2 hours for an oil change. We would like to be refunded for the services performed on Feb. 1st. We both have purchased vehicles from this location and do all of our maintenance with this location. I work in costumer service myself and our visit on Feb. 1st was unacceptable.
ANTHONY T. from Superior Hyundai Of Beavercreek responded on 02/08/2019

Ms Bohachek,

I am sorry to hear that you had a bad experience in our service department. We always do our very best to provide you with the best service as fast as possible. It seems we did not achieve that during your service visit. I would like to do whatever is in my power to rectify the situation for you. I reached out to you by phone and left a message. I look forward to speaking with you to get this resolved.

11/29/2018 Category: Service
Disappointed
Disappointed in the service I received
ANTHONY T. from Superior Hyundai Of Beavercreek responded on 12/03/2018

Valued Customer,

I do apologize for your service seemingly taking longer than expected. I reviewed the information about your service visit. It seems the vehicle was dropped off in the morning with us and picked up in the evening. The advisor had noted that you were returning after work to retrieve the vehicle. We failed to keep you informed about the status of the vehicle when it was finished. I have spoken with the Service Advisor about this and informed him that it is of the utmost importance that each and every customer be updated with the status of their vehicle every step of the process. Again, I do apologize for the inconvenience and I hope we can continue to serve you and your vehicle in the future.

Crystal C.
11/27/2018 Category: Service
??????? Why????
See previous comment
ANTHONY T. from Superior Hyundai Of Beavercreek responded on 11/29/2018

Valued Customer,

I am sorry you had a bad experience. I do believe that improper communication was the root cause of this issue. First, the warranty you purchased was not a Hyundai warranty regardless of the fact that you purchased it at another Hyundai dealership. The warranty was provided by CNA an aftermarket warranty company not associated with Hyundai Motor America in any way which is why we could not just "look up" your warranty info. We do not have any access to other dealer's intercompany information. We were more than happy to contact the warranty company once you provided the information and they did provide coverage. Second, the "piece of bent metal" was the pinch weld that is located underneath the vehicle. As I explained to you, this pinch weld is obscured by plastic underbody panels. Those panels were intact. My assertion was that the vehicle had been damaged. There is no way that damage could have been caused by the technician because the concern with the vehicle existed when you brought the vehicle in. Again, I am sorry you had a bad experience. The dealer that sold you your warranty should have been forthcoming with you about the type of warranty coverage you purchased.

Servcie Manager

Jason M.
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
11/21/2018 Category: Service
Bad service
I explained the issue in this review. Deceitful and unacceptable practices at my most recent appt.
ANTHONY T. from Superior Hyundai Of Beavercreek responded on 11/23/2018

Hello Mr. Mick,

I am very sorry you feel that we were being deceptive with you. I assure you that is never the case. We believe in providing you with accurate information regarding your vehicle. The battery tester we use is a Cadex advanced battery tester. Most testers only test the cold cranking amps of your battery. The Cadex tester also tests the reserve capacity. This provides a more accurate concept of the longevity of your battery even if it is not exhibiting any symptoms of failure. The purpose of this is to provide you with an opportunity to replace the battery before it fails completely. As for your request for a copy of the test slip. I have it here currently and am happy to send you a copy however you would like me to. I am also more than willing to personally perform the battery test in front of you to dispel any ideas you may have that we are trying to be nefarious or dishonest in any way. I will attempt to contact you today to figure out a way to resolve this issue.