Overall Rating 4.1379331/5Overall Rating 4.1379331/5Overall Rating 4.1379331/5Overall Rating 4.1379331/5rating 4.1379331
Overall Rating 2.0344786/5Overall Rating 2.0344786/5rating 2.0344786rating 2.0344786rating 2.0344786

Centerville, OH
2019 Hyundai Veloster
08/17/2019 Category: Service
uninformed
not happy
ANTHONY T. from Superior Hyundai Of Beavercreek responded on 08/18/2019

Valued Customer,

First, let me thank you for providing valuabled feedback to us. Second, I will be more than happy to look into the circumstances regarding your service visit and attempt to contact you in the coming week.

SE
Shane E.
2019 Hyundai Elantra
08/13/2019 Category: Service
Not a good place.
i bought the car there, and 1400 miles later i had a flat tire, they changes the tire (at my cost) and scratched the rim in the process.
ANTHONY T. from Superior Hyundai Of Beavercreek responded on 08/13/2019

Valued Customer,

I am sorry to hear about your wheel. I will be attempting to contact you this week to discuss the situation.

SAuperior Hyundai Beavercreek

Diane B.
06/20/2019 Category: Service
Not great
Not great
ANTHONY T. from Superior Hyundai Of Beavercreek responded on 06/22/2019

Valued Customer,

I am sorry to hear you are disappointed. The repairs to your vehicle were facilitated by our collision center. As I explained to you when you dropped the vehicle off, our collision center is located over an hour south of the dealership location and the repairs might take approximately 2 weeks due to the volume of work the collision center is currently experiencing.

Fairborn, OH
06/14/2019 Category: Service
Very disappointed in this company
It takes weeks to get a oil change and I needed my sun roof fixed and you guys do not know how to fix it. And getting hold of a service manager is a joke
ANTHONY T. from Superior Hyundai Of Beavercreek responded on 06/15/2019

Valued Customer,

I am sorry to hear that you are unsatisfied with your service visit. I would love to discuss any issues you may have with you to see if they can both be resolved and prevent them from happening in the future. To that end, I will be attempting to contact you on Monday, 06-17-19 to discuss the situation.

Thank you!

KW
Kenton W.
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
04/20/2019 Category: Service
New issue after service
Vents started working intermittently 4 days after service. I was told they could look at it again in a week and a half. The vehicle is 3 years old and has 70,000 miles on it.
ANTHONY T. from Superior Hyundai Of Beavercreek responded on 04/21/2019

Kenton,

I am sorry to hear about the issues you are having with your vehicle. I will be more than happy to look into your situation and see if there is anything that can be done to diagnose your vehicle sooner. I will be attempting to contact you this week to discuss it.

Deborah W.
Huber Heights, OH
04/02/2019 Category: Service
Read previous comments
Upset with new service department!! There is no excuse for lying to a customer!! When I bring my car in I expect it to be serviced as I am told. I have a copy of service that said it was completed and it wasn't!! What more can I say!!!
ANTHONY T. from Superior Hyundai Of Beavercreek responded on 04/03/2019

Ms. West,

I cannot apologize enough for how your service visit went last time. I know we already spoke once, but I am going to look into whether there is something more we can do to lessen your inconvenience.

Wilmington, OH
2019 Hyundai Veloster
03/13/2019 Category: Service
Place not so great I felt cheated.
Me finding rate error on there website that I thought I was gonna get when I bought a 2019 Veloster. Ended up with 0.09% to 4.1%
Paid for tire rotation, never did happened!
Had chipped paint, he would not look at it! I asked for estimate to fix it, nothing!
Never did get $50 Visa card for taking a test drive!
ANTHONY T. from Superior Hyundai Of Beavercreek responded on 03/13/2019

Valued Customer,

I am sorry to hear you had a bad experience at our dealership. Reviewing the repair order it appears that there was some sort of miscommunication. I will contact you shortly to discuss the situation and rectify it for you.

Kelsey B.
02/07/2019 Category: Service
Big Dissapointment
My service on Feb. 1st was NOT satisfactory. My husband and I were the only costumers that morning and waited for over 2 hours for an oil change. We would like to be refunded for the services performed on Feb. 1st. We both have purchased vehicles from this location and do all of our maintenance with this location. I work in costumer service myself and our visit on Feb. 1st was unacceptable.
ANTHONY T. from Superior Hyundai Of Beavercreek responded on 02/08/2019

Ms Bohachek,

I am sorry to hear that you had a bad experience in our service department. We always do our very best to provide you with the best service as fast as possible. It seems we did not achieve that during your service visit. I would like to do whatever is in my power to rectify the situation for you. I reached out to you by phone and left a message. I look forward to speaking with you to get this resolved.

11/29/2018 Category: Service
Disappointed
Disappointed in the service I received
ANTHONY T. from Superior Hyundai Of Beavercreek responded on 12/03/2018

Valued Customer,

I do apologize for your service seemingly taking longer than expected. I reviewed the information about your service visit. It seems the vehicle was dropped off in the morning with us and picked up in the evening. The advisor had noted that you were returning after work to retrieve the vehicle. We failed to keep you informed about the status of the vehicle when it was finished. I have spoken with the Service Advisor about this and informed him that it is of the utmost importance that each and every customer be updated with the status of their vehicle every step of the process. Again, I do apologize for the inconvenience and I hope we can continue to serve you and your vehicle in the future.

Crystal C.
11/27/2018 Category: Service
??????? Why????
See previous comment
ANTHONY T. from Superior Hyundai Of Beavercreek responded on 11/29/2018

Valued Customer,

I am sorry you had a bad experience. I do believe that improper communication was the root cause of this issue. First, the warranty you purchased was not a Hyundai warranty regardless of the fact that you purchased it at another Hyundai dealership. The warranty was provided by CNA an aftermarket warranty company not associated with Hyundai Motor America in any way which is why we could not just "look up" your warranty info. We do not have any access to other dealer's intercompany information. We were more than happy to contact the warranty company once you provided the information and they did provide coverage. Second, the "piece of bent metal" was the pinch weld that is located underneath the vehicle. As I explained to you, this pinch weld is obscured by plastic underbody panels. Those panels were intact. My assertion was that the vehicle had been damaged. There is no way that damage could have been caused by the technician because the concern with the vehicle existed when you brought the vehicle in. Again, I am sorry you had a bad experience. The dealer that sold you your warranty should have been forthcoming with you about the type of warranty coverage you purchased.

Servcie Manager

Jason M.
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
11/21/2018 Category: Service
Bad service
I explained the issue in this review. Deceitful and unacceptable practices at my most recent appt.
ANTHONY T. from Superior Hyundai Of Beavercreek responded on 11/23/2018

Hello Mr. Mick,

I am very sorry you feel that we were being deceptive with you. I assure you that is never the case. We believe in providing you with accurate information regarding your vehicle. The battery tester we use is a Cadex advanced battery tester. Most testers only test the cold cranking amps of your battery. The Cadex tester also tests the reserve capacity. This provides a more accurate concept of the longevity of your battery even if it is not exhibiting any symptoms of failure. The purpose of this is to provide you with an opportunity to replace the battery before it fails completely. As for your request for a copy of the test slip. I have it here currently and am happy to send you a copy however you would like me to. I am also more than willing to personally perform the battery test in front of you to dispel any ideas you may have that we are trying to be nefarious or dishonest in any way. I will attempt to contact you today to figure out a way to resolve this issue.

Darryl H.
2009 Hyundai Santa Fe
11/05/2018 Category: Service
Car repair left vehicle in worse condition.
see particular comments
ANTHONY T. from Superior Hyundai Of Beavercreek responded on 11/07/2018

Mr. Hardern,

I am very sorry to hear that your vehicle is still experiencing issues with both the oil leaking and the O2 sensor. At Superior Hyundai Beavercreek we strive to provide you with the best service possible at all times. With that in mind, I would love the opportunity to rectify the situation. I will be contacting you this week to discuss how we can resolve these issues for you.

Beavercrk Township, OH
09/20/2018 Category: Service
Service Manager refuses to honor warranty coverage
I brought my '17 Sonata in for its reutine oil change and tire rotation. I also requested that the team look at the upholstery on the front leather seats, because I feel the leather is discoloring abnormally, potentially due to the heating/cooling elements in the seats. The seats are covered in the 5yr/60K bumper to bumper warranty and I wished to make a claim. The service manager very rudely explained to me that he would not pay to ship the seat covers to Hyundai, because he would end up having to "eat the cost." I explained to him that I clean and condition the seats regularly and believe the discoloration is not normal wear and tear. He blew off my concern and said "I won't send them." Before ending the conversation I made sure I was understanding the situation correctly and asked "So, you will not send the seats in under the warranty because you don't want to pay to send them?" To which he said "Yes" and walked away. This treatment and philosophy for dealing with warranty coverage is just unacceptable.

However, I will note that the desk tech I was working with is always superb and super helpful. Management is, unfortunately, another story.
JOHN W B. from Superior Hyundai Of Beavercreek responded on 09/22/2018

Ms Gabriel

First I would like to apologize for you inconvience. I would like to also like to offer you to return to the dealership so that myself and the General Manager Jared Fox may look at you vehicle and determine what we need to do to fix your vehicle. Please feel free to contact me at 937-429-0380.

John Bartley

08/27/2018 Category: Service
Slow check in
Check in was slow, problem not fixed,
NATHAN D M. from Superior Hyundai Of Beavercreek responded on 08/28/2018

Mr S, I apologize that the 3rd party rental company did not come through for you and I wanted to let you know that issue has been resolved and will not be happening again. Please let me know if you need anything else.

Washington Court House, OH
08/13/2018 Category: Service
Air Filter
My issue was resolved in record time seems that the air filter they referred to was the cabin air filter. So glad this was resolved and this shows how dedicated Superior Hyundai of Beavercreek is to great customer service.

08/13/2018 Category: Service
Money Hungry
My wife took my car in for service and they told her it needed a new air filter ($55) and showed her a dirty one from a different t car. I bought a K&N washable filter shortly after I got the car. I was floored they would try such a stunt considering I have had only great service there in the past. Very disappointed.
NATHAN D M. from Superior Hyundai Of Beavercreek responded on 08/14/2018

Mr C, I would very much like to speak with you in regards to your last visit as I believe there has been a misunderstanding. The filter that was presented to your wife was your incabin filter, which is in your dash behind the glovebox for  your HVAC system. Your K&N engine air filter was noted at the time of the service and it looked OK at the time. Ive left you a message but if you could, please give me a call back here at the dealership as I would hate to loose your business over a misscommunication and missunderstanding.
Superior Hyundai of Beavercreek

04/10/2018 Category: Service
General Manager ignored my request
I left a message to have Jared, the General Manager, call me to discuss an issue with the Service Department. He has not called me back at it’s been over 1 week.

04/10/2018 Category: Service
Where only your money matters.
Going elsewhere for service next time.
Jared F., General Manager from Superior Hyundai Of Beavercreek responded on 04/11/2018

We understand that unexpected repairs can be frustrating, especially on an almost new car. An investment of a new car is one that is supposed to keep you hassle free for a long time. Unfortunately unexpected items do come up and we hate that you had this accident happen so soon to your new vehicle. Regardless of the miles or age of the car, items like tires can be damaged due to many factors. The current road conditions do not help matters any. I personally know your frustration, less than a week ago I had to replace a tire on my car after hitting a pothole and blowing out the sidewall.  This incident is not the fault of you, the dealership or the tire manufacturer. It's not our intent to ever upset any client and if this was a manufacturer defect I promise we would have backed you 100%. The cost of losing a client is much greater than the cost of an upset tire manufacturer. Please feel free to reach out to me with any further questions.

Jared Fox
General Manager

WB
Walter B.
New Vienna, OH
2015 Hyundai Elantra
01/29/2018 Category: Service
Did not tighten lug nuts properly
Probably will be ending any business relationship with this dealership when possible.
NATHAN D M. from Superior Hyundai Of Beavercreek responded on 01/31/2018

Mr. B, I have left you a few messages and would very much like to speak with you in regards to this matter. If you could, please give me a call here at the dealership.

2006 Hyundai Sonata
01/22/2018 Category: Service
The worse service received
I went to have oil change in order to have a free inspection of my car. Their inspection turned out more than $2300 repair fee. If I did not want them to repair, I had to pay $98 inspection fee. I paid $98 inspection fee and left for another shop. My car was repaired in the cost of $121.68 including tax.
NATHAN D M. from Superior Hyundai Of Beavercreek responded on 01/23/2018

Sir, the fee that you were charged was a diagnostic charge for diagnosing the check engine light. It was explained to you that you would only be charged the diagnostic fee if you did not choose to have the repairs done here. The check engine light was on due to the valve covers leaking on to the alternator shorting it out causing poor system voltage. The battery was priced out to you due to the poor system voltage as a precaution. If you have any other questions i would be happy to speak with you about them.

Greenfield, OH
Incredibly Overpriced
Even after the breakdown of why repairs were overpriced, the explanation was still overpriced.

Incredibly Overpriced
Tire rotation and oil change was overpriced and they tried to charge $800+ to replace my breaks
NATHAN D M. from Superior Hyundai Of Beavercreek responded on 01/18/2018

Sir, the quoted price to replace your front brakes and machine the rotors is $283.59. The reason the rears were quoted at $447.51 is because the rotors were rusted beyond repair and would need to be replaced as opposed to machining them. We do have coupons on our website to help out with expensive repairs and a financing option as well. Please let me know if there is any way I can help you out.

Darryl H.
2009 Hyundai Santa Fe
Honesty Lacking
Service rep has difficulty being honest when questioned concerning service and pricing.
NATHAN D M. from Superior Hyundai Of Beavercreek responded on 01/17/2018

Mr Hardern,
After reviewing your resent visit and speaking with my staff, I am not sure where we are lacking. We gave you an estimated quote over the phone before the vehicle was brought in to the service department. After my technician had looked the vehicle over my service writer had called you back with an updated and more accurate quote. My self and my staff strive to give the best service possible at an excellent price and would very much like to know how we can do right by you in the future. You are most welcome to call or email me if that works better for you.