Overall Rating 4.1666647/5Overall Rating 4.1666647/5Overall Rating 4.1666647/5Overall Rating 4.1666647/5rating 4.1666647
Overall Rating 2.066671/5Overall Rating 2.066671/5rating 2.066671rating 2.066671rating 2.066671

Fairborn, OH
09/12/2019 Category: Service
Excellent Customer Service every time

LL
Linda L.
09/11/2019 Category: Service
Simply superior!
Went in for my scheduled maintenance and found I had an oil pan leak which was under warranty and my battery failed the cold start test and I needed front brake pads. Appreciate the heads up and went ahead and did the brake pads with my maintenance. I’m not a car expert so depend on John and his gang to inform me of issues so they can be handled. Only one I trust with my vehicle.

KF
Karen F.
Tipp City, OH
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
09/09/2019 Category: Service
The service center was great - highly recommend this service center.

PH
Paul H.
09/05/2019
Showed up to test drive a used 07 sonata. The mechanic had started an oil change before leaving and it wasn't ready to drive yet. Ricky (sales guy) got it finished and I was able to test drive it. The car was great. I've never had a sales guy go out of their way to help me before. Love this place

QA
Quinn A.
Wapakoneta, OH
09/04/2019
Awesome service!
This was my first time buying a car- Jason Baker, the salesman who helped me, went above and beyond to get me into the car that was perfect for me. I couldn't be happier!

2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
08/30/2019 Category: Service
Great experience.

Cynthia M.
08/30/2019 Category: Service
Everything went well, a part is on order to complete the job.

VH

CG
C G.
08/29/2019 Category: Service
Almost there
Everything went fine as usual except this time I had a problem. The sound on my blind spot indicator has three settings and it keeps reverting back to the lowest setting which I can barely hear when I have the radio running . I thought that taking it to the dealer could fix it I was wrong.

Fairborn, OH
2016 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
Fast and convenient

GT
Gordon T.
New Vienna, OH
2019 Hyundai Tucson
Diane M.
Very friendly and efficient service. Great waiting area as well.

Dwayne H.
Sabina, OH
Customer service
Fast and friendly service!!!

Jon B.
Soddy Daisy, TN
2019 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
08/27/2019 Category: Service
The service team here always takes good care of me. They are thorough and quick

Mitchell S.
Donnelsville, OH
Great Service experience!
Clayton did a great job, very professional and efficient. It took an hour for an oil change and tire rotation, which seems a little long, but I knew that when I made the appointment. It is another 20 minutes for the car wash, which is just too long for me to wait for my car. I wish service could be completed faster.

I think the price is good, the people are great and the waiting area is very nice. I will return.

2015 Hyundai Santa Fe
08/27/2019 Category: Service
Dealership has always performed service in an excellent and timely manner.

Bev M.
Cincinnati, OH
08/24/2019
Diligent sales reps!
I had searches ALL OVER (checking with 3 other Hyundai dealerships) to find a Santa Fe with just 3 things I wanted on it and in one of only 2 colors that I liked. No one could find one. Then I reached out to a young man I had known since he was a young boy. He did some searching and what do you know .... I am driving home my new car!!!! Thank you Jared and Austin for all of your hard work and being so diligent in your search for “my car”!
Looking for a car? It IS worth the drive!

KT
Kristy T.
08/23/2019
Awesome experience...
Great buying experience. They show their appreciation to those that serve in the military. Ricky Nelson was my salesman. He went over everything on the car. Wasn't pushy.

KT

Miamisburg, OH
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
08/22/2019 Category: Service
OUTSTANDING SERVICE
I have absolutely loved the customer service I’ve received here at Superior and appreciate the care they give to my vehicle.

Charlotte B.