Latest Review almost 2 years ago

Robb M.
07/29/2016
Just a big thank you for the quick and efficient way the technician took care of our chip repair. He was very courteous and helpful.

Cecilia M.
07/29/2016
When I made the appointment over the phone I wish they would have told me that it would take 90 minutes and then she gave a quote without the tax included. The technician, however, was super friendly and accommodating and I left very happy.

Jodi P.
07/26/2016
My only regret was not coming to you guys sooner! Thanks! :)

EF
Erich F.
07/12/2016
Price was $100 above original estimate. Original appointment was at 12:00, moved to 1:00 because of a double-schedule, windshield did not arrive until 4:00. Car was finally ready at 5:20.

WA
Wayne A.
06/25/2016
I am satisfied with the service I received, I was even able to get an earlier appointment for completion of service. I, however did not get the windshield that I had asked for therefor the truck was not restored to the original state.

Rick M.
Tremonton, UT
06/08/2016
I highly recommend this location

Brady H.
06/08/2016
Techna Glass is awesome! They provide fantastic service. When my convertible was done the top wouldn't close as easily as it used to. I took it back in and turns out a couple of the screws were rusted and too short. The technician went the extra mile and gave me new screws and realigned some insulation material that hadn't been removed during the service. Because of this technician my convertible top closes easier than it did when I brought it in the first time. They were timely, professional, and fantastic. I have already recommended Techna Glass to friends and family.

KJ
Kyle J.
05/31/2016
I appreciated the work that was done. I never received a call, hence the four stars instead of five (hey, I'm picky ok - details matter! I was also around when things were taken apart and the technician was able to look at something for me, which I appreciated. I would still recommend this place.

Anthony S.
04/27/2016
The only bad thing was the technician left a mess of something on the steering wheel.

TG
Tracy G.
04/26/2016
I love your free rock chip repair for life and that you will replace the windshield within a year if it cracks again. I have used both of the services listed above and that is why I came back. Thank you for the great service.

BV
Brent V.
04/13/2016
My only issue was wait time on hold. I went online to get the first quote. I had someone call me back to schedule it. When I returned his call I was in the phone que for an extended period of time. Twice I called and at the 15 minute mark for being on hold it just hung up on me. called other times but had to hang up to take other phone calls. (You know all of our time is precious). I then just looked up the number for the Brigham City location. I called got a live person and got my appointment scheduled.

WM
Wendy M.
04/12/2016
Completely satisfied

Steve H.
I got right in on time, it took just 1 hr. as promised. Looks good. I'm happy

Ryan R.
03/24/2016
Smooth and great experience.. Only thing I was not happy about , i had a little air noise on top of the windshield, so i stopped buy techna glass to make a appointment to fix this.. Guy came out and said you have old molding that why your getting that noise ... Hmmmm i told him you guys just replaced it ????????

Dave M.
03/24/2016
The entire experience was very pleasant. I think the warranty and quality of work is well worth the price.

RK
Rodney K.
03/15/2016
The gentleman was quick and offered me the protection plan to enable me to save some money in the end. He was very good at fixing rock chips and cracks.

JE
Justin E.
03/01/2016
I was very pleased but the only thing I had was there were little black glue stuff all over the hood of my truck but it wasn't to hard to remove

RL
Rocky L.
02/16/2016
The guy who set me up with the appointment was awesome very nice. One thing I didn't like they didn't vacuum the front very well. Not sure if they do the back but I also didn't get my air freshner.

Jake M.
02/10/2016
I actually thanked the technician for GOOD WORK DONE !!

Katherine M.
02/10/2016
I thought it would look better but I had 2 chips and I didn't expect then to look a little worse than before