Latest Review over 2 years ago

GB
Gary B.
11/18/2015
We are very satisfied with the service and the work performed by the Technicians. I also want to thank the sales representative, Jack, from the main office in Utah. Jack assisted us over the telephone and scheduled the appointment in Farmington, NM the very6 next day to replace our back rear window on our truck. Techna Glass Guarantees all their work and service. Thank you Jack from Utah. From a very happy and satisfied customer. We would and will recommend this company to family, relatives and friends. THANK YOU AND GOOD JOB GUYS!!!!!!!

Sylvena B.
09/23/2015
I'm new to the area Farmington

RJ
Relinda J.
09/11/2015
The job was done quicker than expected!

Richard R.
07/20/2015
It was difficult to get ahold of your people, your phone system needs to be improved.

Melissa M.
12/31/2014
Window chips are so common on the rocky roads in our area, it is SO great to have peace of mind knowing I am insured and that a company I trust will take care of me if I have any windshield problems in the future. Thanks for the professional and speedy service!

Larry M.
11/21/2014
I not only loved the service I love that you have very reasonable pricing that is affordable to most people. Thank You very much.

KF
KEVIN F.
06/10/2014
very convenient
Very pleasureable & a very seamless experience & amazed of the stock on hand

Muriel P.
06/05/2014
Right to your door service!!!
The tech had the glass installed before the girl even arrived with the corrected paperwork.. And I only live 2 miles from the shop. He was friendly, courteous and extremely lucky that day we had 50mph wind gusts and sure enough when he popped out that windshield, I thought he would become a kite. He did an excellent job no leaks!!

Rex S.
Colorado
11/06/2013
Excellent Service and quality of work. Very fast and efficient. Will use Techna Glass again.