Techna Glass Las Vegas North

Overall Rating 4.41/5Overall Rating 4.41/5Overall Rating 4.41/5Overall Rating 4.41/5rating 4.41

Latest Review over 1 year ago

Arthur S.
West Hills, CA
11/02/2016
GLASS INSTALLED AS PROMISED.

Jeff B.
07/29/2016
great job

Raymond R.
06/21/2016
Everything was great.All went smooth they did it very fast, I'am very HAPPY.

Charlene B.
06/21/2016
I am happy with the service I received. I would like to make a suggestion for the woman who made my appointment for me. She was super friendly and she did a great job, however I would suggest that she not call her customers "hon." It felt a little condescending/patronizing. She called me hon multiple times and I'm pretty sure that I'm old enough to be her mother (even though I sound/look young.)

CR
Carol R.
06/21/2016
You were selected based on a recommendation from a coworker. Deductible was the same as your cost, so insurance not utilized. When I arrived for my initial appointment the technician realized that I had a heated windshield, and offered me the opportunity to return later, as the one he had was not heated. The tech ordered the upgraded windshield and obtained it from a local warehouse

BT
Bill T.
06/15/2016
Great service, price and installation. The appointment is great, on time and beat estimate by 20 minutes.

Jacqueline C.
06/08/2016
The service was fast and affordable, I definitely recommend this shop

CR
Carol R.
05/21/2016
The customer service I received was excellent. Had a few issue with the call center but they went above and beyound to correct it. I really enjoyed working with Steve at the Craig Rd location in N Las Vegas . I would highly recommend this place to everyone .

Robert R.
05/01/2016
Professional staff and exceptional service.

Jim A.
04/27/2016
The tech was a real pro and knew his craft. I really liked the fact that I was not pressured to purchase any additional, un-needed services. I will be back for all my auto glass and related services.

Jennifer H.
04/13/2016
They've fixed my window twice and both times was super fast and professional. I hope I don't have to use them again, only because I don't want to have to clean broken glass out of my car, but if it does come to that, I'll visit them a third time!

Juergen S.
04/13/2016
Great service and quality of workmanship !!

AC
Andrea C.
04/12/2016
One of the best prices I found for a quality windshield, plus free rock chip repair for life.

GE
Gary E.
04/09/2016
Tony the technician was great at his job and did a very professional job for me. I wish I lived closer to him so he could do all my glass repair.

Marge B.
03/15/2016
Professional original contact. Work completed in time that was originally quoted.

John M.
03/01/2016
Very fast service and a great installation job. Very satisfied.

WJ
William J.
02/17/2016
Thank you for easing the stress and comforting my mind price and timely services!

WJ
Will J.
02/11/2016
Getting a window regulator replaced didn't take anytime at all. About 45 minutes. But they scratched the tint on my window. They replaced it for free but used a much darker tint so now my truck looks retarded with the passenger window several shades darker than the rest. Plus they forgot to plug my door speaker back in. It took an hour and a half just to tint one window? What the hell?! Would not recommend anyone to go here. 2006 Ford F-150 xlt extended cab

Demario H.
02/10/2016
Everything was great! Appreciated the service

Margaret B.
02/04/2016
the window was done in a very fast time.will go back to them when i need more window repair work done