Latest Review almost 2 years ago

Sherman S.
08/10/2016
The service was fast and very helpful.

John F.
08/02/2016
Trevor was very helpful and courteous. He knew what he was talking about and gave me a great sense of security when working on my import vehicle. I am 100% satisfied, Thank you Trevor.

Kandy B.
07/08/2016
As usual the people at this business were professional, friendly, accomodating, can not say enough about them. Great business.

TD
Trevor D.
07/07/2016
The Gila shop located in logan utah was a life saver, not only did they have my window in stock, they also got me in the same day that some asshole smashed my windshield in with a bat on the 4th of July weekend every one was very professional and polite. .thank you. .

Steve S.
06/29/2016
I am VERY impressed with the quality of service and professionalism of the team at the North Logan office. They take great care of me (and all other customers that I see while I'm waiting for work to be done) by staying in continuous communication and keeping us informed about the process and options—without any "sales pressure". It's clear that they love their work, value their customers, and genuinely want to be helpful. They've certainly turned me into a satisfied and loyal customer. Please let them know what a great job they're doing!

NH
Nicole H.
06/08/2016
Great price, great warranty, and great people to work with! Love that you stand behind your work with a warranty.

Joshua C.
05/20/2016
Employee wise they were super helpful. Though both times I have been in there it seems that they are always struggling with their paperwork

Michael C.
05/12/2016
I arrived the first day on time and they didn't even have my windshield. The gentleman said to come back tomorrow and he said he would give me a nice discount. We'll I paid and realized no discount

Kerry B.
04/27/2016
Got me in quick and out quicker than promised. I waited for the job to be done and the only thing I would recomend is better magazines. You guys are great.

Chris S.
04/25/2016
Have technicians clean up after themselves. Last 3 windshields the vehicle was a bit dirty inside. Still overall good value and workmanship.

Daniel B.
04/12/2016
I believe the employee that helped us is name Jimmy. He was very helpful and explained the process in detail over the phone. I felt he had superb customer service and people skills.

RT
Rick T.
04/05/2016
Great service, warranty,

Ray S.
03/30/2016
Good price, good service.

BJ
Becky J.
03/29/2016
I was well treated, and the replacement was done as prmised.

GH
Glenn H.
03/11/2016
The service I received was excellent and they were quick and professional. I really like the one year guarantee and if the windshield needs replacing it will only cost 75.00.

EE
Esther E.
03/10/2016
I read on a pamphlet that windshield replacement comes with free vacuuming and cleaning. I doubt if this service was provided for me. I don't mean to complain because the service representative I met was very nice. I would come again regardless.

SL
Samson L.
03/08/2016
Great customer service and good pricing too

GL
Gerald L.
03/01/2016
Leaving for a trip the day after our windshield was broken I scrambled to find a business who could provide same day service. You were the only company able to do this. Thanks!

RL
Ryan L.
02/27/2016
A crack started growing from the side within 3 days of getting it installed. I was happy and very impressed with how quick that they replaced it free of charge admitting that it was indeed a flaw and not a chip but it also worry's me about the quality/strength/integrity of the glass. This is my 1st time trying Techna glass and I guess only time will tell on how it holds up. I am a little worrisome with the way things started. It does make me wonder whether to to trust it enough to take my other vehicles there come time they need new windshields. like i said. only time will tell.

Justin C.
02/15/2016
Fast friendly service. Very satisfied.