Techna Glass Ogden Mobile

Overall Rating 4.11/5Overall Rating 4.11/5Overall Rating 4.11/5Overall Rating 4.11/5rating 4.11

Latest Review almost 2 years ago
Zach W. on 01/07/2016
When I called and my appointment was first set up for the tech to come to my house. He called 5 min before he was supposed to be working on my window, and said he did not want to come out today. (using a slight sprinkle as the excuse), and asked if it could be moved to the next day. At First I did not think anything of it, and said "Fine, but the sooner the better. As the car cannot be driven till this is done." When I hung up with him, I re questioned his motives. Called him right back and said "no it needs to be today. Its neither raining or snowing here, and even if It was. The car is in a Carport with the side blocked so nothing comes in." I was sadly still avoided by him. So I called the main business in Ogden, Utah. Asked them why it was like this. I have been using them for the last 15 years. I assured that he would look into it and make sure the appointment the following day would have no issues. This person employee had me back to happy, and was right. The following day they were PERFECT! Did an amazing job as always, and made me forget why I was frustrated to begin with. Way to go Techna Glass. Still my number 1 choice for ALL friends and Family!
Review Created: 01/07/2016
Jake A. on 11/20/2015
My insurance rates are fantastic, but the windshield replacement cost is terrible.
Service Date: 11/04/2015
Review Created: 11/20/2015
Thomas P. on 08/25/2015
The was some confusion about payment at the time of delivery/install. The invoice showed the full amount wich the csr told me it would be set up as until there was proof of an insurance claim. The proof came the day before but the invoice was not changed. The technician was very nice to my son who was there to meet him for the instalation even after discovering the mistake and I sincerely appreciate that.
Review Created: 08/25/2015
Michael P. on 07/19/2015
When the technician showed up he had light tint glass. When I talked to the customer service rep he asked if the window was a dark tint and I said yes. The technician said the customer service rep ordered the wrong glass. The technician apologized and came back the next day and installed a dark tint window.
Service Date: 06/16/2015
Review Created: 07/19/2015
Helen V. on 03/03/2015
The day I was scheduled the technician had the wrong windshield and the weather was bad. He rescheduled for the next workday and came to my work. I was in meetings and couldn't even answer the phone, but he took care of it anyway.
Service Date: 02/23/2015
Review Created: 03/03/2015
Kristie V. on 02/03/2015
"he was fast"
The tech himself was great there was just a huge mess in my car and my rearview mirror was nit put back on I had to do it
Service Date: 01/28/2015
Review Created: 02/03/2015 05:11 PM
Lindsey M. on 01/07/2015
Thank You, the employee that I talked to while filing my claim was extremely helpful, I wanted them to come to my work and fix the windshield, my office was like 10 min out of their normal zone and they still came out and fixed it for me. Thanks for going above and beyond for me, Customer Service is a big thing for me and I was VERY impressed. Thank You.
Service Date: 12/23/2014
Review Created: 01/07/2015
Victoria N. on 09/18/2014
The technician arrived on time was couteous and proficient,very happy.
Service Date: 09/13/2014
Review Created: 09/18/2014
Tami L. on 08/01/2014
When I scheduled to have my glass repaired, the rep Tried to sell me wipers. I said I didn't need them and the Ones I have are not the cheap ones. So the rep told me I would only have to pay for one and the other would Be free and that they would be the premium blades. That was not the case. I was charged for both And was given the standard blades. I have called several times talked to reps and was told a mgr would pull the conversation and no one calls me back!!! Very unsatisfied. (I have called about 5 times.) every time I call I am promised a call back. The rep even gives me their personal line in case it need to call them. What good does that do when they have caller ID and don't call you back????
Service Date: 07/22/2014