Techna Glass Spanish Fork

Overall Rating 4.45/5Overall Rating 4.45/5Overall Rating 4.45/5Overall Rating 4.45/5rating 4.45

Latest Review about 1 year ago

Mike P.
Spanish Fork, UT
03/10/2017
Bad customer service
I tried calling and the phone number on Google wasn't working so I drove there simply to see how far out and long it would take to get a couple rock chips repaired. There were no parking spots and I had my kids with me so I pulled between the bays to simply ask. A technician came running out, was very rude, told me to move. I tried to explain that I wasnt trying to cut in line or anything, just wanted to see how far out they were. He said very rudely, move, we need to get other cars in and wouldn't answer my question. I moved to a different company and will never be back.

Maggie S.

I had an amazing experience with the guys at SPanish Fork Technaglass. A

SJ
Samuel J.
07/12/2016
Had to be rescheduled due to big job already scheduled. Then when work was completed the were glass fragments across the dash and in the seat.

LR
Losa R.
07/07/2016
They tore the lining inside the car and acted like it was not important

Robert C.
06/28/2016
I had to travel 160 miles to get techna glass service. The appointment was kept at 10:00 AM and the windshield was completed within a hour. I choose techna glass because they are in many locations and unfortunately I seem to get rock chips often.

KN
Kenneth N.
06/02/2016
I have for years used your services for my auto glass needs and have never been disappointed.

Kirk B.
05/17/2016
We just dropped by to get a chip repair. The manager asked a couple of questions contacted our insurance company and got us approved then had the window repaired extremely quick. Very pleased with there professionalism and quality of work.

AG
Arturo G.
04/27/2016
The service was great. Technician did a terrific job within a decent amount of time. Will definitely recommend techna glass to my friends and family.

CD
Charlotte D.
04/26/2016
The service was great! the only problem and it was a little one was there were grease marks on my mat on the drivers side. No worries though my husband took care of it.

KV
K V.
04/21/2016
Have beeen courteous and competent in service every time.

Roger M.
04/19/2016
Great place to do business!

Janene C.
04/15/2016
Much better than our past experiences with Safelite. Technaglass was superior and more courteious. Better price too.

TC
Tim C.
04/12/2016
I am absolutely happy with the service I received. There was a problem with the supplier and the glass was delivered late, but I was treated farily and professionally. I would highly recommend Techna Glass.

Jason S.
04/08/2016
Very poor job on install. Glass is not sealed, wind noise in cabin, poor fit and finish. Brought it back and tech asked me how long I left the tape on it. It was 24 hrs just as instructed. Now have an appt a week out to get this all fixed.

WD
William D.
04/08/2016
All contacts were professional and the work was done within the specified time.

LH
Larene H.
04/05/2016
My whole experience was awesome not like other companies I have worked with

VH
Verna Jo H.
03/29/2016
Very professional and nice service men!!

LP
Laurie P.
03/22/2016
The gentleman working at the front desk was very knowledgeable, kind and helpful.

BC
Bart C.
03/16/2016
Went well and smoothly. The full replacement went much quicker than I thought it would. Thank you