Overall Rating 2.5/5Overall Rating 2.5/5rating 2.5rating 2.5rating 2.5

McCammon, ID
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe
11/16/2018 Category: Service
Wonderful service and very friendly people

Malad City, ID
11/14/2018 Category: Service
Same day service!
Best customer service. They managed to get my Tucson in for oil change the same day I called. Checked everything out and washed it beautifully! I wouldn't go anywhere else. Kevin & his crew are awesome!

James C.
2007 Hyundai Santa Fe
11/02/2018 Category: Service
Great Job
You guys provided me with honest and professional service. You also have a very friendly staff. I will be back for my next oil change as well as any repair needs I have in the future.

American Falls, ID
11/02/2018 Category: Service
Good dealership
nice polite people , clean shop and waiting area

Michelle C.
2018 Hyundai Kona
10/27/2018 Category: Service
No Hassle
Even though the new system lost my appointment the service dept got me in and got me out in a timely manner.

10/22/2018 Category: Service
I brought my car in for an issue with the temp controls. The technician was unable to dublicate my concern due to it being intermittent. But was also able to get my oil change service done while it was there. The advisor stayed late so hat he could make sure I was able to get my car picked up. I hitch was greatly appreciated. And the service was very reasonable price.

10/19/2018 Category: Service
Genuine
They are genuinely interested in making sure that everything is taken care of with my vehicle and to my satisfaction. Genuine people with a genuine interest. I love that.

LL
Lyle L.
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
10/17/2018 Category: Service
Very clean shop, cheerful employees
The problem was located quickly.

Dorraine D.
10/15/2018 Category: Service
I got super friendly service this visit thank you!!!

10/09/2018 Category: Service
Geat service
They remember who I am each time I arrive. They are very helpful and answer all my questions. I would recommend them 100 %

10/06/2018 Category: Service

Too Costly?
Above average cost.

10/04/2018 Category: Service
Good work.
They did a great job for me. I appreciate their good work.

TJ
Thomas J.
09/25/2018 Category: Service
Great service and great people
I am always treated like family when I visit Teton Hyundai. The service is great and I always drive away satisfied with the service I have received.

James P.
Chubbuck, ID
09/25/2018 Category: Service
Love service dept.
This service dept goes far beyond for customer care. They take great care to check out all necessary items, tells you things maybe needs changed but not now, but maybe next time. I appreciate that/ They walk you to the waiting room and invites you to partake of the beverages on hand. The car is cleaned and ready to go and be ready for any use you many need to do. The service managers are very kind and courteous, and very pleasant. Thank you Teton Hyundai of Pocatello.

MJ
Michael J.
Chubbuck, ID
09/15/2018 Category: Service
Awesomeness!
They treat you better than family.

WR
Wendy R.
Inkom, ID
09/13/2018 Category: Service
Great team to work with.
Awesome job! Thanks guys 😊

RP
Ramona P.
09/13/2018 Category: Service
The people
I am very happy love the place an my new car

Downey, ID
09/11/2018 Category: Service
Friendly personnel
Good service. Completed service as promised. Personnel were friendly.

DE
Dennis E.
Malad City, ID
09/10/2018 Category: Service
Felt like family
We were treated like family! Absolutely go back again for my auto needs!