Teton Hyundai Of Pocatello

Overall Rating 2.75/5Overall Rating 2.75/5rating 2.75rating 2.75rating 2.75

NM
Nicole M.
04/20/2019 Category: Service
They are quick, friendly and efficient. They do a wonderful job.

AW
Alan W.
American Falls, ID
2016 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
04/18/2019 Category: Service
always willing to help
They always greet you with a smile and are friendly. Very help full and give you updates on the progress of the repair.

American Falls, ID
2012 Hyundai Accent
04/18/2019 Category: Service
Almost good enough
You guys almost got to the finish line
JOSHUA P W., Warranty Administrator from Teton Hyundai Of Pocatello responded on 04/19/2019

Hi

I'm sorry you had a less-than-great experience on your service visit. We always hope to make sure our guests feel they have been treated as our most important visitor each time they come in. I have addressed your concern with the technicians, and we will use your feedback as a teaching moment as we move forward.
   We hope that you will give us another chance to win your business. If you have any concerns or questions, feel free to contact me.
   Hope to hear from you soon.

Joshua Willes
Teton Hyundai
(208)417-0844
jwilles@tetontoyota.com

James H.
Challis, ID
04/17/2019 Category: Service
The Service personnel
The facility was spotless but more important was the quality of the personnel that work there. They were courteous and professional. They kept you informed on the progress of their work. It is and Outstanding facility in all respects. Thank you

Bert M.
McCammon, ID
04/12/2019 Category: Service
Friendly helpful service staff
The service department is the reason I do business with Teton Hyundai. Good people that listen.

Shelley, ID
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
04/08/2019 Category: Service
Friendly and very efficient
I love going there and everything was done so efficient and they were very friendly and courteous. They even did a recall that I hadn't received yet.

SD
Stephen D.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
04/04/2019 Category: Service
They always do a good job.
always enjoy the service we get at Teton Hyundai. They are great people. Kevin in service is so helpful and friendly.

Anthony B.
04/04/2019 Category: Service
A new location with excellant service
My personal experience was awesome in and out. They got me going again

SK
Steven K.
04/03/2019 Category: Service
Best place in town to get all your cars and trucks serviced at a fair price.

BT
Beatrice May T.
2012 Hyundai Elantra
Helpful staff
Its always nice to come up here due to their excellent service and friendly staff.

DF
Dennis F.
Blackfoot, ID
Friendlyness
The guys at Teton Hyundai have been awesome in everything from greeting us to helping us.

I tell everyone that we love our new Tucson.

Just reached our first oil change. Guys were the best in taking care of us.

Acceptable Service
I received excellent service from Teton Hyundai both times I have been there. Since I am a customer, I do wish I was contacted by the service department on how things were going and how long it would take until I got my vehicle back.

Acceptable Service
Service was good but I didnt recieve timelines until I asked.
JOSHUA P W., Warranty Administrator from Teton Hyundai Of Pocatello responded on 04/02/2019

Hi

Thanks for talking to Gio about your service. We hope to see you again soon.

Joshua Willes
Teton Hyundai
(208)417-0844
jwilles@tetontoyota.com

Idaho Falls, ID
03/29/2019 Category: Service
Had a good experience with the service department at Teton Hyundai. Very quick and excellent quality.

James P.
03/27/2019 Category: Service
Awesome place
The selling staff and the service staff are very pleasant, knowledgeable and very accommodating. I am a lways treated with respect and explains any questions I have. Great dealership

03/26/2019 Category: Service
Excellent service!
Service manager is very kind and accommodates my schedule. He is very honest with any necesssry items that are needed to be replaced. I don’t feel as though I’m getting taken advantage of.

Michael S.
03/24/2019 Category: Service
Got vehicle in and out in a timely manner. Great coffee while waiting on vehicle and friendly service.

CL
Carol L.
Pingree, ID
03/22/2019 Category: Service
Great service and friendly people
My experience was great. The only thing is that it took longer to complete than expected. However, that isn't really anyone's fault. It was a busy day.

LG
Lee G.
03/15/2019 Category: Service
Just okay
As I said before my problem is not with the dealership but with the Blue Link system cost for features that are terrible like the Navigation system and we have to pay for othe features that are offered on other makes are part of the original purchase price. As I have said this will probably be the last Nyundai I purchase.

VH
Vicky H.
2012 Hyundai Elantra
03/14/2019 Category: Service
Car care
I had a good experience with dealership in Pocatello. But as far as Hyundai I'm disappointed with the gas card crap that is going on And what they promised. I would not get another Hyundai or recommend to any family or friends. Lied and don't try to make it better.

Jerry C.
2009 Hyundai Santa Fe
03/12/2019 Category: Service
Teton hyndai service
The service at teton hyndai in pocatello idaho is excellent.
The service folks (keven) and crew are super.