Latest Review over 2 years ago

PO
Patrice O.
Menlo Park, CA
06/14/2016
Owners were knowledgeable, professional and HONEST... evaluated my car as if it were their own!
I know I had alot of needed repairs and expected the usual delays and "cost surprises" but the owners are very hands on and not only was the work done at a fraction of what I was prepared for but I feel I came away with 2 new friends! Sometimes 6th ★ is needed!

NR
Nikhil R.
Menlo Park, CA
Ford Flex
06/06/2016
Work was great. Delivery of vehicle, not so much
I have been a fan of Car Doctor for a long time. Last time I took my car in, I asked for the key to be left in the glove box for picking up after hours. There was an envelope with other service records and other valuable papers we needed in the glove box and that one envelope went missing. I called the number as soon as I picked up and left a message. Did not hear back. I called again a day later and Chris said he would ask his new employee about it and call back. Didnt get the call back. Have looked everywhere in the car and at home for those papers. We were pretty sure it was in the vehicle and went missing. The car service itself was great, and both Chris/Gary are very good to work with. However, would have appreciated follow up on this issue.

FD
Felix D.
06/06/2016 Category: Service
Felix said he got immediate service at this business with no wait time. They stick with the time and with what they promise. They were informative and sincere.

Michelle M.
06/02/2016
Trustworthy
Great customer service. Friendly. Trustworthy. Offers pros and cons as well as alternatives to suggested maintenance.

HC
Harrison C.
Fremont, CA
Acura TSX
06/02/2016
Like a Real Doctor!
They were incredibly professional and upfront with me. As a new owner of a used car I appreciated the detail and thoroughness of the record keeping and letting me know honestly which repairs needed immediate attention and which could be scheduled at a later date. Definitely earned my business!

FT
Falon T.
Redwood City, CA
Mazda 3
05/27/2016
Wonderful Service as always
I've been taking my car here for more than 7 years now. I use to live just down the street from the Car Doctor, but even though I'm now living on the east bay I still make the trip over to have them repair my car. I've recommended them to all of my friends and family. They are honest and trustworthy, which can be tough to come by now a days.

CL
Chao L.
Stanford, CA
Honda Accord
05/21/2016 Category: Service
Chao said this business was efficient and they did a good job because it is not supposed to be hard to fix. Last time he took his vehicle to another business, it took them one day to fix the problem. At this business, it took them 40 minutes. So they were really efficient and prompt.

LN
Leslie N.
05/20/2016
Great service, as always!
These guys are the best. Quick, friendly service! Definitely recommend!!!

Jennifer M.
05/19/2016
Responsive, friendly and professional service start to finish: always clear and fair!
Could not be happier - never had a better relationship with auto maintenance service.

AD
Alanna D.
Honda Accord
05/18/2016
Excellent personal service.
The folks at the car doctor provide top-notch services with great personal attention. I have recommended them to many friends in the past and will continue to do so in the future.

Julian S.
05/14/2016 Category: Service
Julian said everyone at the business is very friendly. He had to go back so they could repair what ever it was that was making the noise, when he turned a corner. He would have preferred to have made only one trip, but they did take care of it.

John L.
Chevrolet Pickup
05/13/2016
thanks again
I always appreciate your honesty and hard work. The quality of the work is always great - the customer service is spot on. Thanks for being good at what you do.

BC
Brooklyn C.
05/05/2016 Category: Service
Brooklyn said the business was able to get her vehicle back to her by 2 like she asked. She also noted that they were fast and quick.

Alice M.
05/05/2016 Category: Service
Alice said Chris and Gary are great at providing service at this business. She certainly would recommend them and really trusts them. They do good work and she really trusts them with her vehicle. They are terrific and she gives them an A plus for providing service.

Lynne S.
Los Altos, CA
Honda S2000
04/24/2016
I had an emergency issue with my clutch
I had to get the car fixed fast because I only had the use of another car for a day. Car Doctor got my clutch fixed, also identified that my back tires were dangerous and got everything done within a day!!!

LR
Luis R.
04/23/2016
Great people
Everyone made me feel very comfortable and great price and service

Jennifer D.
San Carlos, CA
04/20/2016 Category: Service
Jennifer said this business provided really good and quick service.

Lauren S.
04/16/2016 Category: Service
Lauren said this business was able to get her in quickly, they kept her updated and they were more conservative on what needed to be done.

KY
Ka Y.
San Jose, CA
Jeep Liberty
04/16/2016 Category: Service
Ka said the service was good.

KD
Kristy D.
Acura MDX
04/16/2016 Category: Service
Kristy said the business always takes good care of her vehicle.