CA
Crystal A.
Chevrolet Traverse
10/14/2018
1st visit, but not last!
I went due to my illuminating check engine light. The wait time was reasonable for a Saturday morning. They didn't try to sell me anything and provided a thorough explanation of my engine problem.

PB
Paul B.
Schererville, IN
Pontiac Torrent
10/11/2018
Troubleshooting
Anybody can change out parts. These guys are troubleshooters, problem solvers. They will figure it out. Not to worry. You can trust this shop.

AC
Alphanzo C.
Calumet City, IL
Hyundai Accent
10/05/2018
Repairs
They found problem and the price was reasonable for repairs
Mark B. from Auto-Fix responded on 10/08/2018

Alphanzo, thank you for the great 5 star review! We really appreciate the business!

Dyer, IN
10/03/2018
Good and close
Had vibration issues on my Toyota Tacoma which turned out to be drive shaft u joints. Auto Fix was able replace both front and rear drive shaft u joints for less than $300. Problem solved.
Mark B. from Auto-Fix responded on 10/08/2018

We are happy to hear that we were able to resolve your issue. Thank you for the great review!

Janice W.
Merrillville, IN
10/01/2018
Employees are outsatnding and give excellent customer service.
Tim was excellent and I cant think of the lady's name who assisted in obtaining quotes but she gave excellent customer service also. She helped me Wednesday evening, 9/26 right before store closing and I promised her that I would come back on Sunday, 9/30 and I did and purchased the four tires at the Highland location.
Janice Williams
Mark B. from Auto-Fix responded on 10/02/2018

Janice, thank you for the great 5 star review! We really appreciate the business and look forward to seeing you again the next time your vehicle needs service.

Mickie P.
HUMMER H2
09/25/2018 Category: Service
Mickie said they wouldn't reset the oil change button and the woman working there was rude and didn't want to accept her coupon. Mickie said if they are not going to honor the coupons they need to stop sending them out. She would not recommend for reasons stated.
Mark B. from Auto-Fix responded on 10/08/2018

Mickie, thank you for taking the time to reach out to us regarding your service. We would love to help you out with any problem or concern you may have. Please give us a call at our corporate office so we can discuss your experience in greater detail at 219-836-1043.

09/24/2018
Staff is courteous and informative. Waiting area is pleasant.
I have taken my car to AutoFix several times. I have used several other services over the years and the experience at AutoFix far surpasses any other. I like the atmosphere and technicians keep you informed about repairs and time required . Costs seem comparable to other places.
Mark B. from Auto-Fix responded on 09/25/2018

Thank you for the excellent 5 star review! We really appreciate the business, and look forward to seeing you again the next time your vehicle needs service.

MN
Milton N.
Highland, IN
Kia Optima
09/22/2018
they are awesome ! they make u feel like family ! love it !
awesome
Mark B. from Auto-Fix responded on 09/25/2018

Milton, thank you for the kind words and the great 5 star review! We really appreciate the business!

Don B.
Highland, IN
Kia Sedona
09/18/2018
Oil change on 2015 Kia Sedona price upcharge
Once again, the price for my oil change was dramatically higher than I expected it to be. I brought in my coupon for a $29.99 oil change. I told the personnel that I did not want any addition items done. We also discussed the potential need for additional oil over 5 qts. However, when it came down to paying the bill the additional charges drove the cost up to over $41. One of the items was for a $5 charges was for a special filter. When I have gone to other places for oil changes, I have not been charges to any of these items. I have also been able to go to the Kia dealership and receive a lower price. The coupon for $29.99 that ends up costing over $41 is very disappointing.

On the positive side, the personnel are fantastic. Every one of them are helpful and positive. They were the reason I came back with a different vehicle to see if the same issues in cost would occur. They should be praised for how friendly they are and how willing they are to go out of they way, at both the Auto-Fix and Duke of Oil side, which probably keeps many customers.

Feel free to call me directly if you have any addition questions.

Thanks
Don Bowman
Mark B. from Auto-Fix responded on 09/18/2018

Don, thank you for the honest and thorough review. We are sorry to hear that you were not satisfied with the price, but that coupon is for "most vehicles" so it does not included things such as a special filter up-charge which your vehicle does need because of the type of oil filter. We also pride ourselves on providing excellent customer service, and being able to get you in and out relatively quickly without an appointment or a rental car which you may have needed if you went to the dealer. We appreciate the business and will always be here to help you with any of your vehicle needs in the future. Thanks.

Richard W.
GMC Envoy XUV
09/18/2018 Category: Service
Richard said he has not had any more issues with leaking.
Mark B. from Auto-Fix responded on 09/25/2018

Richard, thank you for the 5 star review!

RL
ray l.
09/14/2018
Great customer sevice
Professional courteous team.
Good work by technicians.
Use the many coupons they have available.
Mark B. from Auto-Fix responded on 09/18/2018

Ray, thank you for the great review! We really appreciate the business.

LP
Lee P.
Griffith, IN
Chevrolet Traverse
09/14/2018 Category: Service
Lee said that they fixed what he needed and he hasn't had a problem.
Mark B. from Auto-Fix responded on 09/18/2018

Lee, thank you for the great 5 star review!

WD
Wesley D.
Gary, IN
Jeep Cherokee
09/14/2018 Category: Service
Wesley said this business was thorough and the service didn't take very long.
Mark B. from Auto-Fix responded on 09/18/2018

Wesley, we are glad that we were able to earn a 5 star review. Thanks for coming in to have your vehicle serviced with us.

CN
Charles N.
Dyer, IN
Ford Thunderbird
09/12/2018
As always superior service in a very welcoming atmosphere.
Just terrific people, all of them. They worked with my car until they got it right. Pleasant, competent, honest people that know what they are doing and they do it exceedingly well!
Mark B. from Auto-Fix responded on 09/18/2018

Charles, thank you for the fantastic 5 star review! We really appreciate the business and look forward to seeing you again the next time your vehicle needs service.

KV
keith v.
Calumet City, IL
09/11/2018
Excellent staff!
Mark B. from Auto-Fix responded on 09/18/2018

Keith, thanks for the great review!

Lauren S.
Crown Point, IN
GMC Acadia
09/11/2018 Category: Service
Lauren said that the staff at this business were excellent at communication. She would recommend them.
Mark B. from Auto-Fix responded on 09/18/2018

Lauren, thanks for the kind words and the great 5 star review! We will always be here to assist you with any of your vehicle needs.

BJ
Brenda J.
Lansing, IL
Kia Optima
09/10/2018
Friendly Staff
Since bringing my car in for the first time I recommend Auto Fix. Their service is good
Mark B. from Auto-Fix responded on 09/18/2018

Brenda, thank you for the great review! We look forward to seeing you again the next time your vehicle needs service.

John R.
Cadillac Escalade
09/10/2018 Category: Service
John said they did a good job.
Mark B. from Auto-Fix responded on 09/18/2018

John, thank you for the 5 star review!

HC
Haroldo C.
09/09/2018
Happy neighbor
The mechanics are competent and management is honest.
Car is delivered when promised.
Atmosphere is friendly and professional
Mark B. from Auto-Fix responded on 09/18/2018

Thank you for the great 5 star review! We really appreciate all the kind words.

HR
Helen R.
Crown Point, IN
09/08/2018
Courteous and honest
The waiting area is comfortable.
Manager/technicians keep you updated.
And, a estimate of cost is given before repairs begin.