Overall Rating 4.41/5Overall Rating 4.41/5Overall Rating 4.41/5Overall Rating 4.41/5rating 4.41

Courtney S.
Chicago Heights, IL
Pontiac Montana SV6
02/15/2019 Category: Service
Courtney said her overall experience was fine. They were pleasant and informative.

ED
Edward D.
Hammond, IN
Pontiac Vibe
02/12/2019 Category: Service
Edward said they are fast and got done quickly.

CG
Colleen G.
Dolton, IL
02/11/2019
The staff is helpful and listens to your concerns.

Munster, IN
Acura TLX
02/10/2019
Friendly staff
Convenient location, centre of shopping center. Swift attention. Free tire checkup and refill while the driver is still sitting inside the car .

Rocha G.
Hammond, IN
Jeep Commander
02/10/2019
My only mechanics
I am a senior and a widow. This is the only place I have felt confident for car repair. They explain the problem, risks, procedures for repairs needed and costs in detail. Comfortable waiting area with ongoing details during repair. Friendly and will have unrelated conversations. They are the Best!

Mark H.
Schererville, IN
Dodge Charger
02/06/2019
Nice people
Very nice and friendly people, Dr. Reed and his nurse, Michelle I believe, were very thorough.

AW

Highland, IN
Chevrolet Cruze
02/04/2019
the staff
always available for my needs.

MARK G.
Dyer, IN
Pontiac Grand Prix
02/04/2019
They are the Best!
They are always trying to help meet your needs. What ever the car problem is they can help. If there is some type of auto service they do not do they have referred me to excellent service centers, i.e. transmission and body work. The oil change service center keeps an eye out for any issue your car may need before it becomes a problem. I like the fact that they check the exterior lights. You don't want a break light out. They are open late and one time changed my head light when I noticed it was out while going home from work. Excellent customer care.

Crown Point, IN
Chevrolet Silverado SS
02/03/2019
Mr
Was pleased with service.

Donna B.
Dodge Journey
02/02/2019 Category: Service
Donna said this business was very informative. She had to wait and they updated her. They had to get a battery from another location affiliated to them and they were very good, nice people. The front desk woman helped her find coupons. She was awesome and very nice.

ES
Ernie S.
Calumet City, IL
01/27/2019
Service-
Best service around, never any issues, and friendly employees! I drive a lot and count on my truck being in tip top shape.
Bring my work and personal vehicle here.

FL
Felix L.
Highland, IN
Dodge Charger
01/26/2019 Category: Service
Felix said he went in yesterday for an alignment that usually takes 1 hour. He was there for 4.5 hours and they kept telling him his vehicle was almost ready. He stated he could have gone home and come back. He said he would like the business to be honest with people, and don't waste their time they can't get back.

TH
TERRENCE H.
01/25/2019
Full of crap--way super overpriced
Crap--way crap

PB
Paul B.
Schererville, IN
Pontiac Torrent
01/24/2019
New Tires and More
These guys always deliver more than one would expect. You can count on them to keep you safe on the road and avoiding breakdowns by being prepared. Inspection and troubleshooting is top notch. You can trust what they recommend and know you are being treated fairly, then drive with confidence. I got repairs, new tires, and more today. Car is ten years old and AutoFix makes it drive like new.

SG
SAL G.
Chevrolet Beretta
01/24/2019
Top notch
Great service great people.

Donna D.
Dyer, IN
Chrysler 200
01/21/2019
Everyone is so nice!!!
I was a new customer back in August 2018. I needed an alternator and had no way home as my car had to stay overnight. The blond girl at the counter gave me a ride home to St. John. My car was ready in the morning before work as promised! I really was surprised at the service, especially how nice everyone was. It brought me back last Thursday for front brakes! Again, everyone smiled and greeted me!!! The lady on the Duke of Oil side was especially personable talking with the customers and offering coffee! I always have the dealership work on my car, so I was taking a big risk coming to Auto Fix. I was pleased both times and will continue to come back!!!

01/20/2019
Okay Service
I arrived when the shop opened. It took over 1 1/2 hours for them to look at my car. The another 2 hours to fix the issue, which we had a difference of opinion on. I still don't think they really understood what I was saying. They rotated my tires and the issue seems to be better.

CP
Cynthia P.
01/18/2019
CONFIDENCE IN MARK AND THIS TIME SHERYL
IT ALL STARTED WITH THE DUKE OF OIL ON RIDGE ROAD. MY OIL LIGHT CAME ON,( WE ALWAYS CARRIED A QUART IN THE TRUNK) WILLIE PUT IT IN CHECKED EVERYTHING ELSE. THE SECOND TIME I WENT IN TO PUT AIR IN THE TIRES AND 2 WERE FROZEN . THE SENT ME TO AUTO FIX ON MAIN AND INDIANAPOLIS AND THAT IS WHERE I MET MARK AND I HAVE SO MUCH CONFIDENCE IN HIM I WILL ALWAYS BRING THE CAR TO HIM. JOE AND THE GUYS AT DUKE OF OIL AND THE CAR WASH ARE SO GREAT.SO IT IS OIL CHANGES,CAR WASHES ON RIDGE AND CAR REPAIRS, BATTERIES AND NEXT TIME TIRES AT AUTO FIX ON MAIN AND INDIANAPOLIS. I JUST HAD A BATTERY REPLACED, IT WAS ONLY 2 YEARS, AT NO CHARGE.

MN
Milton N.
Kia Optima
01/11/2019
awesome ! its the personal touch !
same as above !