Overall Rating 4.4/5Overall Rating 4.4/5Overall Rating 4.4/5Overall Rating 4.4/5rating 4.4

Richard S.
Dolton, IL
12/08/2018 Category: Service
Richard said his overall experience was pretty good. The staff handled the business well.

LK
LINDA K.
12/04/2018
Satisfied Customer
They were able to take my car in quickly, diagnosed my problem and fixed my car. Tim at the front desk was very helpful, considerate and polite. He was someone that represented your company very well with very good customer service skills.
Mark B. from Auto-Fix responded on 12/05/2018

Linda, thank you for the fantastic 5 star review! We pride ourselves on providing quality customer service. Glad to hear that we were able to get you back on the road in a timely fashion and that you were satisfied with our service. We look forward to seeing you again soon.

AF
Angela F.
11/21/2018
I needed a couple tires so I was shopping around and Auto Fix had the best prices. They got me in and out in a reasonable time. The wait was a little longer this time but was 2 days before Thanksgiving. So it was to be expected. Great and friendly staff helpful with all my needs too. I will be going back.
Mark B. from Auto-Fix responded on 11/29/2018

Angela, thank you for the excellent 5 star review! We are glad to hear that you chose us over other local shops. We really appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you again the next time your vehicle needs service.

CF
Curtis F.
11/19/2018
Curtious staff, speed of work; in and out quickly.
So far so good at this facility, will return again. Well kept garage areas.
Mark B. from Auto-Fix responded on 11/29/2018

Curtis, thank you for the great review! We look forward to seeing you again the next time your vehicle needs service.

jorge M.
11/13/2018
Wrong vehicle
turns out eveything you guys told me was uneccesary.
Mark B. from Auto-Fix responded on 11/15/2018

Jorge, we are sorry to hear that you were not satisfied with your service. Please give us a call at our corporate office so that we can discuss your experience in greater detail at 219-836-1043. Thanks.

GP
Gianna P.
Crown Point, IN
Dodge Journey
11/10/2018
Not so great
This is the second time my daughter has brought in my car an they gave her the run around, fixed the tire, but told her the car would start an she needed a battery, when she knew after the last time she came in they were giving her the run around she said she wanted to pay an leave. They tried again selling her a battery, I called an said no,. An guess what I car started. This will be the last time I or my family will take our cars back.
Mark B. from Auto-Fix responded on 11/29/2018

Gianna, sorry to hear that you were not satisfied with your service experience. It appears there might have been some confusion regarding what was said during your daughters service review. We always recommend services to all of our customers for their vehicles and that is why we do all of our checks and inspections. Please give us a call at our corporate office so we can discuss your experience in greater detail at 219-836-1043. Thanks.

Steve H.
11/09/2018 Category: Service
Steve had to return his vehicle multiple times to correct the same service issue. He had to wait for service each visit.
Mark B. from Auto-Fix responded on 11/15/2018

Steve, sorry to hear that you had to return multiple times. We appreciate that you continued to come back to us instead of writing us off and going to a different facility. Please give us a call at our corporate office so we can discuss your experience in greater detail at 219-836-1043. Thanks.

MF
Merlyn F.
11/07/2018
Hi priced
They charge too much for parts and labor. They charged over $100 to put in a part that took him 15 minutes or less. Also the part was higher cost then dealer prices
Mark B. from Auto-Fix responded on 11/15/2018

Merlyn, we always try to offer our customers a good, better, and a best option for the quality of part for their vehicle. We are sorry that you were not satisfied with the service or the cost of the repair. We really appreciate your business and hope to see you again the next time your vehicle needs service.

SL
Scott L.
11/04/2018
Awesome Service
They are always very professional and ethical with pricing and service
Mark B. from Auto-Fix responded on 11/06/2018

Scott, thank you for the fantastic 5 star review! We really appreciate the business and will always be here to assist you with any of your vehicle needs.

EN
Eric N.
Jeep Cherokee
11/02/2018 Category: Service
Eric said the staff was friendly and alerted him to an issue he was not aware of.
Mark B. from Auto-Fix responded on 11/06/2018

Eric, thanks for the great review! We will always be here to assist you with any of your vehicle needs.

JIM M.
Griffith, IN
Chevrolet Cavalier
10/30/2018
Why are you sending me this?
This was my son's car. He brought it in. He paid for it. Why are you sending this to me? You even called me to say the car was done. Get your records straight. If you can't contact the correct customer how can I trust your ability to career out service?
Mark B. from Auto-Fix responded on 11/06/2018

Jim, sorry for the inconvenience. Per your request, we can remove you as the fleet manager for this family vehicle. We appreciate your business and your comments. We will always continue to adjust and improve. Thank you. 219-836-1043.

GH
Gail H.
10/30/2018 Category: Service
Gail said that it took 6 hours and the cost was way too high.
Mark B. from Auto-Fix responded on 11/06/2018

Gail, we are sorry to hear that you were not satisfied with your service or our prices. Please give us a call so we can discuss you experience in greater detail at 219-836-1043. Thanks.

Schererville, IN
10/29/2018
Service has always been great here. They have always been honest with me and I have gone here for about the past ten years. I would recommend this place to anyone.
Mark B. from Auto-Fix responded on 11/06/2018

Thanks for the 5 stars! We really appreciate the business and look forward to working with you in the future.

ST
Sharon T.
Scion xB
10/28/2018
It was convenient but wait too long.
I had to go back 3 times for low air tire in which i bought the tires from auto. 1st they just fillef my tired up 2nd time pressure sensor 3rd time it was a nail which was probably there the 1st and 2 hour wait. I need my brakes done but i wont get them done there at auto zone.
Mark B. from Auto-Fix responded on 11/06/2018

Sharon, thanks for your comments regarding your service with your tire problems. Sorry for the inconvenience of the visits. We know we miss the "excellent service visit" sometimes, and this appears to be one of them. If there is any way we can help you with your brakes or your next service visit, we would like to. We take your comments seriously and would like to earn your trust with top level care. Please call us and we will assign a dedicated service specialist to take care of your next service visit to your expectations, and make it worth your while! We appreciate your business and will work to keep your and your car happy. We look forward to your call to assist you with any comments or questions. 219-836-1043.

AG
Amelia G.
Munster, IN
10/26/2018
Employee made an inappropriate comment to me...
I came in to Duke of Oil recently for a routine oil change and accepted the offer for a free tire rotation through Auto-Fix. My visit was going fine despite the multiple interactions of an employee trying to sell me things I did not come in for and don't need (i.e new tires, air filters, etc.). I left happy with the services done on my car, but while driving I began to hear a noise that was not there when I originally came into the shop. I drove back and had auto-fix check it out (free of charge because it was not initially there). While waiting, one of the auto-fix employees came over to sit and talk to me about what was going on with my car. It was a pleasant and professional conversation until another employee (I believe his name was matt?) who I had interacted with throughout my time there interrupted our conversation and said "Hey, why are you hitting on my girl?" I was very offended by this statement for multiple reasons. It was not funny. I am a woman who deserves respect. I had never met this young man before. What makes him think he can talk to a stranger like that? I am paying this business for one reason and one reason only: to take care of my auto needs. I do not come in to be hit on or inappropriately spoken to. That is very unprofessional. The other gentleman speaking to me told him to refer to me as a costumer, but I never once got an apology for the interaction that occurred. This business needs to hold their employees to a higher standard of professionalism and respect. The men who work there need to not be making these types of comments to their female customers. My family and I will not be returning to Auto-Fix ever again due to the lack of respect that I received and I will never recommend this business to anyone I know.
Mark B. from Auto-Fix responded on 11/06/2018

Amelia, we appreciate your comments and agree with your position. We are interested in getting all the details to this situation. If you could please contact us at your covenience, so we can further discuss it would be greatly appreciated. We take great pride in customer service and are always working to improve. Our entire staff would like to sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this has caused and thank you in advance for working with us to improve. 219-836-1043.

BR
Bruce R.
Gary, IN
Jeep Liberty
Highland Office
I thought the machanics were great but the lady manager was very rude. I will not go back to the Highland office because of this experience. I went to the Merrillville Office to get my engine looked at another time and they did a fabulous job. They were very customer friendly and explained everything they were doing to the car. they even let me and my wife look at the car before they put the parts back in. Great Experience. I would recommend the Merrillville office but not the Highland Office.
Mark B. from Auto-Fix responded on 11/06/2018

Bruce, thanks for your business and your positive comments regarding your Merrillville visit. We are very sorry for whatever went wrong with one of our managers in Highland. We appreciate your feedback, and would like to understand how to improve this situation in the future by gathering all the details. If you could reach out directly to us to discuss this, it would be of great help. Thanks in advance. 219-836-1043.

MF

Shantehra C.
Merrillville, IN
Kia Soul
10/24/2018 Category: Service
Shantehra said the business is helpful and knowledgeable with their products.

Brenda H.
10/20/2018
They work quick and very friendly.
Always have great experience. Everyone always very friendly,helpful and understanding of my needs.

CA
Crystal A.
Munster, IN
Chevrolet Traverse
10/14/2018
1st visit, but not last!
I went due to my illuminating check engine light. The wait time was reasonable for a Saturday morning. They didn't try to sell me anything and provided a thorough explanation of my engine problem.
Mark B. from Auto-Fix responded on 10/19/2018

Crystal, thank you for the great 5 star review! We really appreciate you stopping in. We are open 7 days a week and will always be here to assist you with any of your vehicle needs.