07/22/2021
oil filter change
so fast did not get the paper read while waiting for them to service my truck

Buick Verano
07/11/2021
Car care
Cappys Tire and Auto Srvc. always provide courteous and trustworthy service! We are always grateful and know they will do a professional job!

DAVE-DAWN L.
Buick Enclave
07/10/2021
Great place!
Fast, friendly service! I trust them with all my automotive needs!!!!

NK
NOLAN K.
07/02/2021
oil change
cappy's is very accomodating to my needs.

LES-TERESA M.
Toyota Tundra 2WD Truck
06/17/2021
They serviced my truck in a timely manner as always they are friendly and courteous. I highly recommend them.

MO
MONICA O.
Buick LaCrosse
06/16/2021
Friendly, great small town, ethical business
Bob and crew are wonderful

West Des Moines, IA
Toyota Avalon
06/16/2021
Quick and Friendly
I was able to show up for my appointment, enjoy a nice cup of coffee at Uncle Nancy's down the road, and then pick up my car. Highly recommend!

JY
JEREMY Y.
INFINITI QX60
06/11/2021
Bob and his crew are professional, efficient, and friendly. The service is top notch, and the Bob got us rolling again.

Chevrolet Pickup
06/09/2021
New tires on an old truck!
Duane and I are always happy, and thankful to Bob McCormick and his team whenever they work on our
vehicles. They are always kind and courteous! No complaints for they always do a good job! Thanks!
The Blommers

LP
LARRY P.
06/03/2021
Great Job.
Bob and his people do a great job in a short time.
Thank you Bob and your People.

DT
DWIGHT T.
Prairie City, IA
05/31/2021
They care about their customers!
Just when I thought that Cappy's was a great place to do business, they have made it an even better place to do business! The employees go out of their way to make sure that the service is done: correctly, timely, but most of all that they will not go ahead and just install parts because it's on their work order. If they find mistakes, or if parts or pieces are incorrect or don't fit they find the right part and install it.

I'm happy to bring my car, with over 200,000 miles to Cappy's. They will make sure that things are properly done. They will advise me of problems, or concerns. Most of all they treat my car just like a new one. For that, I am extremely grateful!!
Cappy's is great...why go anywhere else?

Great job!!!

Thanks to employees, Rick and of course...Bob!!

05/29/2021
Prompt and courteous service always! And, a friendly smile!
We have done business with Cappy for many years and have no plans of changing that!
Thank you to Cappy and his workers, we appreciate the hard work and their courteous ways
whenever we are their!

LESLIE-BRUCE M.
Ford Edge
05/21/2021
Tire repair
Once again I received great service from Cappy’s. I had a nail go through the sidewall of my tire, which ruined it. They were able to get it replaced in a short amount of time, at a very satisfactory price.

Ram 1500
05/20/2021
Great Service and expert knowledge!!
Cappy's always does a great job and I highly recommend them!!

05/20/2021
Cappy's always does a fantastic job with service. They are professional, quick, and always treat their customer's right.