DT
DWIGHT T.
Prairie City, IA
01/09/2021
They care about their customers!
I've been coming to Cappy's, in Newton, Ia., for quite a while. Their detail in their service, the way they care about their customers, and the way they listen and then make their recommendations.
They are top notch. Bob is great, he always goes the extra mile!!

01/08/2021
Fast service
Always gets you in And out while you wait

NK
NOLAN K.
01/07/2021
mandy's van
Cappy's is the best. Bob and his crew are top notch with us.

NS
NOAH S.
Nissan Pathfinder
12/30/2020
Cappy’s team took care of my vehicle quickly and efficiently, even after I ordered the wrong size tire. Great guys.

LP
LARRY P.
12/30/2020
Great Work and Speed!
I am thankful with the work and speed at which you all get things done. Again thank You.

JOHN L.
Ford Expedition
12/29/2020
Consistently top notch.
As usual they great at taking care of me. Squeezed me in somewhat last minute and yet finished my vehicle quite quickly.

BG
BILL-JULIE G.
Chevrolet HHR
12/16/2020
They take care of me!
They always take good care of my needs and have gone out of their way to help me in emergency situations.

TA
TABETHA-DAVID A.
West Des Moines, IA
Toyota Avalon
12/04/2020
Fast and Excellent Service
I called on a Sunday and Bob got us in the next day. I was very pleased with both the speed and quality of the service. I'll definitely be coming back!

GR
GABRIEL-CRYSTAL R.
11/11/2020
I needed new tires, they gave me the best price around and got my 4 high quality tires. They got me in for service right away and we done fast. I would definitely go back again.

JEFF H.

LA
LARRY D A.
11/06/2020
Tires
Cappy's is easy to work with and I feel that they try to give the customers the best deal possible.

TR
TINA R.
Colfax, IA
Toyota FJ Cruiser
11/02/2020
Needed a tire repair and and oil change. Dropped it off a 7 am....they were done by 8:15. Great and quick service 😊

PR
PAUL-DIANE R.
Chevrolet Volt
10/10/2020
Complicated problems addressed in a jiffy
As always, great problem solving and fast, effective service

DUANE B.
09/22/2020
Car care
Always stellar care and work done on our vehicles. Friendly and caring staff.. what more could one ask for?
We appreciate it!

RL
RUSTY-ROXY L.
09/11/2020
Friendly and professional-Cappy's
I've always had great service at Cappy's. The staff is always very friendly and repairs and services are always explained thoroughly. I would recommend Cappy's to anyone!