STEVE S.
Ford Police Interceptor
08/20/2019
Great service and prompt work

LP
LARRY P.
Nissan Versa
08/20/2019
Bob and his Crew do great work and in a timely way.
Thank You.

RICHARD-PAM C.
Fast service!
Called Monday morning, Cappy's got my Van in for a oil change done before 10 AM! WOW! Thanks Cappy's & Bob!

08/14/2019
Lube job
Was in and out in no time at all. Was on or ahead of scheduled times.

Chevrolet Pickup
08/10/2019
Prompt and Curtiss
Professional when I discussed the problem I had.
Called to let me know what was needed and how much it would be .
Was ready when he said.

07/26/2019
Individual attention to detail
I appreciate how considerate Bob is & his individual attention to details, which is especially helpful to a female owning a car, who has only a general knowledge of auto care.

AF
ANGELA F.
Kia Optima
07/23/2019
Awesome
My entire family takes our cars to Cappy's. We took all 3 in 1 day. They were able to service our cars and get us in and quickly with some of the most courteous service around! I really enjoy all the people at Cappy's. Great service and very friendly.

JEFF and STACY R.
07/17/2019
Always great service!
Bob and his staff always treat us well and go above and beyond to fix our vehicle problems.

ES

MAURICE S.
Ford Police Interceptor
06/28/2019
Great place
Good to work with and understanding, would recommend to anyone.

PR
PAUL-DIANE R.
06/26/2019
quick, accurate service, as always
Check engine light situation diagnosed and fixed in a few hours at a very reasonable price

JEFF H.

GINA C.
Colfax, IA
06/21/2019
Systems check
Very professional staff who do a very thorough job.

MV
MAGGIE V.
Chevrolet Pickup
06/15/2019
POWER STEERING ISSUE RESOLVED!!!!
I had made an appointment to have power steering checked, as was hearing a strange noise, previously identified as potential issue. Was able to get EMILY in before the scheduled appointment date, left the work up to Bob and his exceptional crew to resolve the issue. EMILY was delivered to my doorstep when parts replacement and testing were completed. I will always trust my vehicle to Cappy's Tire & Auto Service and trust in their abilities to do a thorough job.

NK
NOLAN K.
06/15/2019
preparation
Cappy,s is always ready, willing and able to provide the service I need and want.

NK
NOLAN K.
Chevrolet Cobalt
06/14/2019
service update
swift service always. friendly and attentive to our needs.

DENNIS-TWILA M.
06/13/2019
great price on tires and just tells you how it is !!!!!!!
Known this guys a long time , not afraid to tell the truth and give you the service also !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ROD-PEG R.
Subaru Impreza Sedan
06/10/2019
Cappy’s does such a great job!
I can count on their fast, friendly service.
They have always gotten me in when I needed work done on my car, I know I can count on them

Chrysler 300
06/07/2019
lube job
great on time service

CAROLE H.
Mingo, IA
Hyundai Kona
06/01/2019
Bob and his crew do a wonderful job! Even delivered my car to my school, a half mile away!