LA
LARRY A.
02/16/2019
Oile change
Nice clean restrooms. Make yourself a fresh, hot drink while you wait. Friendly, courteous service.

AR
ASHLEY R.
Mitsubishi Outlander
02/08/2019
Above and beyond service-Feels like Family
I’ve always had great service at Cappy’s but went beyond when I needed four new tires that came next day and got me right in. They even offered to drop me off at my place of employment while they worked on my car and then just dropped it off in the parking lot when they were done so it’d be there when I left work to drive home:) Prices were good too!
Bob M., owner from Cappy's Tire & Auto Service responded on 02/11/2019

Thanks for the comment. We appreciate it.

Baxter, IA
02/03/2019
Expedient and efficient
Expedient and efficient service - very helpful and understanding!
Bob M., owner from Cappy's Tire & Auto Service responded on 02/04/2019

Thank You for the review. I appreciate your comments.

AF
ANGELA F.
Kia Optima
01/25/2019
Great place
Cappy's is a fantastic place to do business! I would give 5 stars, if only they were more prompt in calling, when our vehicle is ready.
Bob M., owner from Cappy's Tire & Auto Service responded on 01/30/2019

Sorry about that. We will try to do better. Appreciate your comments.

MY
MARK-AUDREY Y.
Buick Regal
01/25/2019
Always great service
Bob and the crew always provide excellent service and are great to work with.
Bob M., owner from Cappy's Tire & Auto Service responded on 01/30/2019

Thank You. We appreciate your business.

JENNIFER M.
Toyota Venza
01/18/2019
New tires
Always excellent service at Cappy’s!
Bob M., owner from Cappy's Tire & Auto Service responded on 02/11/2019

We appreciate your business. We know you have lots of choices thank for making us your choice.

BL
Brad L.
01/09/2019
Bob and crew make it easy
I’m not a car person, meaning I don’t know much about the mechanics of a car, and that is why it is so important to have a place you totally trust, which Cappys is. They have always been honest and fair with me, which I like.
Bob M., owner from Cappy's Tire & Auto Service responded on 02/11/2019

Thanks Brad. We enjoy having you as a customer!

KJ
KURT-MERI J.
Kellogg, IA
GMC Acadia
01/08/2019
Cappy's is the right choice for my family's car needs!!
My wife had 3 of our four family cars in to Cappy's for various tire problems. When she arrived with the first of the cars we were told that they had two employee's that failed to show that day. But the remaining members still managed to get our tire problems fixed and vehicles on the road. Cappy's professionalism and dedication to good service are why I believe that they are the best place to trust your car services too. Thanks to the great teamwork at Cappy's I have less stress at the end of the day.

LA
LARRY A.
01/05/2019
Personal service.
Cappy's doesn't try to sell you things you don't need. They are respectful to men and women. Nice place to sit and wait with free hot drinks.
Bob M., owner from Cappy's Tire & Auto Service responded on 01/07/2019

Thank You!!

CD
CAREN D.
01/02/2019
Great service!! Always gets you in!!
As always Bob got me in and I got on my way in a timely manner, no trying to sell me anything I didn by need!!!

Thanks!!
Bob M., owner from Cappy's Tire & Auto Service responded on 01/07/2019

Thank You Caren!

CLAUDIA M.
Brooklyn, IA
12/28/2018
Always there for me
Always there when I need my car taken care of. Fast service. Never a bad visit and I have been going to Cappy's for 10years.

JENNIFER M.
12/27/2018
So convenient
Bob. and his team always give the best customer service.

SP
Always great service!

Kellogg, IA
12/26/2018
Brakes repair
Excellent service and done on a timely manner.

Ford Edge
12/22/2018
Edge Visit
My Edge always smiles brightly after visiting Cappy's.

FB

Thank You!

BRUCE H.
12/15/2018
Tires and service
Bob is one of the best people I've ever done business with. I've bought tires for all my vehicles🚛🚗🚙 and had them serviced and aligned with superb results. I won't go anywhere locally when I'm in need of tires or service on my vehicles.
Bob M., owner from Cappy's Tire & Auto Service responded on 12/17/2018

Thank You! And thanks for coming back more than once.

MV
MAGGIE V.
Chevrolet Pickup
12/07/2018
ALWAYS IN MY CORNER!!!
I have NEVER had a bad experience and trust their abilities to maintain my vehicle year-round and at such reasonable prices.
Bob M., owner from Cappy's Tire & Auto Service responded on 12/17/2018

Thank You! I appreciate you taking the time to comment.

SP
SARA P.
12/06/2018
EXCELLENT SERVICE!
I have been taking my vehicles into Cappy's for years. I trust them when I need to drive alone on a long trip to make sure my SUV is ready and safe. They are professional, do excellent work, and the service is impeccable.
Bob M., owner from Cappy's Tire & Auto Service responded on 12/17/2018

Thank You! We have great customers!

LP
LARRY P.
Nissan Versa
12/04/2018
Thank for The Great Job You all Do!
Bob and his people do a great job of Service. I trust them to do the work that need to be done when I take my car in to them. Thank You You Bob and your staff.

Larry Pauley
Bob M., owner from Cappy's Tire & Auto Service responded on 12/17/2018

Thank You! Appreciate it!