JEFF H.
Toyota Prius v
07/28/2018
great service
Quick in and out service.
Bob M. from Cappy's Tire & Auto Service responded on 07/30/2018

Thank You we appreciate your patronage!

PD
PHIL D.
Dodge Journey
07/18/2018
CAPPY'S SERVICE
Bob is amazing. He got us right in to change out our tire. He is always friendly and knowledgeable. I'm glad we found you guys.

AL
ANN L.
07/17/2018
Quick and reliable service!
We go to Cappy’s for tire service because they are quick, reliable, friendly, and will always try to find us the best deal.

NK
NOLAN K.
Pontiac Grand Prix
07/11/2018
Oil Change
Easy and quick scheduling. Very attentive and dependable service.
Bob M. from Cappy's Tire & Auto Service responded on 07/19/2018

Thanks for the review. And thanks for being are friend and customer.

Baxter, IA
Oldsmobile Alero
07/10/2018
Not an Alero; it was a pedal tricycle.
Received an email thanking us and wanting to give a review. Overall, the job performed was very good, and very reasonable! However...

The thank you we received was for bringing in a car to service, an Alero, which we haven't had for 7 years! What we brought in was an old pedal tricycle, that needed some work on the tires. We gave this company some time to work on it, as they said they would call us when it was finished. They didn't. After nearly 3 weeks, we called about if the service was completed. They said it was, and it had been finished since a couple days after we had taken it in.

As I said, the service was excellent, and the price was very reasonable (5 stars). A little better communication on when it was finished and the thank you on what item was worked on would have been much appreciated (1 star). Hence the rating of 3 stars.
Bob M. from Cappy's Tire & Auto Service responded on 07/19/2018

Sorry for the tardiness. We listed your vehicle as the Alero because Tricylces aren't in our data base. I believe I tranposed your phone number as well. Sometimes I just have a bad day. I apologize for not meeting your expections. Thank You for the business.

LP
LARRY P.
07/04/2018
Great Working
Bob and his people nice to work and do a great job taking care of the needs.
Bob M. from Cappy's Tire & Auto Service responded on 07/09/2018

Thank You we appreciate your patronage!

06/25/2018
Best place for tires and auto service in central Iowa
I have been a customer of Bob's for almost 20 years. I have never been disappointed in the products of services.
Bob M. from Cappy's Tire & Auto Service responded on 07/09/2018

Thank You! I appreciate you taking the time to respond.

NK
NOLAN K.
Chevrolet Cobalt
06/13/2018
Routine oil change and maintenance
Cappy's is my go to vehicle maintenance shop

TW
TARA-JOSH W.
GMC Envoy
06/13/2018
awesome helpful
Great atmosphere and wonderful people! Will be taking our vechiles for maintance here all the time!! Always fit you in so you can get a service done.

05/24/2018
Local service
Went above and beyond to address all my issues

JEFF-VICKIE F.

MIKE-JESSICA R.
Chevrolet Silverado SS
05/12/2018
Top notch
Cappys is where you go if you want great service, accurate work that you can trust.

Ford Edge
05/03/2018
lube job
Super job. Moves right down the road as smooth as silk!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Bob M. from Cappy's Tire & Auto Service responded on 05/07/2018

Thank You! Appreciate you taking the time to comment>

JEFF-VICKIE F.
04/24/2018
2016 Taurus
Owner and Employees always wanting to help you and they always have a smile and can call you by name.
Bob M. from Cappy's Tire & Auto Service responded on 04/30/2018

Thank you! We appreciate that you took the time to make a review!

REGGIE C.
04/23/2018
Review
Bob is great and helps everyone! Great business for Newton!
Bob M. from Cappy's Tire & Auto Service responded on 04/30/2018

Thank You! We are lucky to have great customers!

BRUCE H.
04/23/2018
Prompt and thorough!!
I made an app't with Bob and delivered car on time. He told me it would about an hour and I was back in about 45 minutes and it was done. They always tell me if they see a concern or upcoming problem and we deal with it. I also appreciate they they don't gouge me, pricewise.
Bob M. from Cappy's Tire & Auto Service responded on 04/30/2018

Thank You for your kind review! We appreciate it!

CAROLE H.
Mingo, IA
04/21/2018
Pleased
Bob always does a great job of service! They even brought my car to my work when it was done. Thoroughly trust him and his opinion!
Bob M. from Cappy's Tire & Auto Service responded on 04/23/2018

Thank You! We really appreciate your continued support!

ANDY-LILY S.
04/19/2018
Fast and friendly service. You always know that Bob and his employees are going to take care of you and treat you right.
Bob M. from Cappy's Tire & Auto Service responded on 04/23/2018

Thank You. We greatly appreciate your continued patronage.

PF
PAT F.
INFINITI QX50
04/12/2018
See below.
Friendly employees and staff. Easy access to appointments. Good reporting back to me about what problems my car is having. Allows me to bring my car in for a quick tire check any day.
Bob M. from Cappy's Tire & Auto Service responded on 04/16/2018

Thank You. We appreciate your years of patronage!

CD
CAREN D.
04/10/2018
Tire repair
Always curtious and gets vehicle in and out Quickly! Had a nail in tire a unexpected visit Bob always able to accomodate and get me in! Understands importants of cheking things out so your not stranded! !
Bob M. from Cappy's Tire & Auto Service responded on 04/16/2018

Thank You we appreciate your business! And the time you took to respond.