Anonymous avatar
05/24/2018
Local service
Went above and beyond to address all my issues

JEFF-VICKIE F.

MIKE-JESSICA R.
Chevrolet Silverado SS
05/12/2018
Top notch
Cappys is where you go if you want great service, accurate work that you can trust.

Anonymous avatar
Ford Edge
05/03/2018
lube job
Super job. Moves right down the road as smooth as silk!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Bob M. from Cappy's Tire & Auto Service responded on 05/07/2018

Thank You! Appreciate you taking the time to comment>

JEFF-VICKIE F.
04/24/2018
2016 Taurus
Owner and Employees always wanting to help you and they always have a smile and can call you by name.
Bob M. from Cappy's Tire & Auto Service responded on 04/30/2018

Thank you! We appreciate that you took the time to make a review!

REGGIE C.
04/23/2018
Review
Bob is great and helps everyone! Great business for Newton!
Bob M. from Cappy's Tire & Auto Service responded on 04/30/2018

Thank You! We are lucky to have great customers!

BRUCE H.
04/23/2018
Prompt and thorough!!
I made an app't with Bob and delivered car on time. He told me it would about an hour and I was back in about 45 minutes and it was done. They always tell me if they see a concern or upcoming problem and we deal with it. I also appreciate they they don't gouge me, pricewise.
Bob M. from Cappy's Tire & Auto Service responded on 04/30/2018

Thank You for your kind review! We appreciate it!

CAROLE H.
Mingo, IA
04/21/2018
Pleased
Bob always does a great job of service! They even brought my car to my work when it was done. Thoroughly trust him and his opinion!
Bob M. from Cappy's Tire & Auto Service responded on 04/23/2018

Thank You! We really appreciate your continued support!

ANDY-LILY S.
04/19/2018
Fast and friendly service. You always know that Bob and his employees are going to take care of you and treat you right.
Bob M. from Cappy's Tire & Auto Service responded on 04/23/2018

Thank You. We greatly appreciate your continued patronage.

PF
PAT F.
INFINITI QX50
04/12/2018
See below.
Friendly employees and staff. Easy access to appointments. Good reporting back to me about what problems my car is having. Allows me to bring my car in for a quick tire check any day.
Bob M. from Cappy's Tire & Auto Service responded on 04/16/2018

Thank You. We appreciate your years of patronage!

CD
CAREN D.
04/10/2018
Tire repair
Always curtious and gets vehicle in and out Quickly! Had a nail in tire a unexpected visit Bob always able to accomodate and get me in! Understands importants of cheking things out so your not stranded! !
Bob M. from Cappy's Tire & Auto Service responded on 04/16/2018

Thank You we appreciate your business! And the time you took to respond.

RA
RAY A.
04/08/2018
pleasant, gets the job done in a timely fashion.
Every time I go there everyone is always courteous and help full. I am always in and out in just a short amount of time.Bob is great to work with!
Bob M. from Cappy's Tire & Auto Service responded on 04/11/2018

Thank You! We appreciate you coming back!

PB
PAT B.
Reasnor, IA
04/07/2018
Fast & efficient as always.
Bob and crew take care of us. I recommend them to anyone.
Bob M. from Cappy's Tire & Auto Service responded on 04/11/2018

Thank You very much! We appreciate it!

ME
MARY-RANDY E.
Chevrolet Traverse
04/04/2018
Very dependable
Friendly, courteous and dependable. Always tells me what may need replacing and gives me an estimate on how long I can wait.
Bob M. from Cappy's Tire & Auto Service responded on 04/11/2018

Thank You we appreciate your business very much!

MARILYN B.
Colfax, IA
Chevrolet Cobalt
03/24/2018
I get great service every time I go in there for anything.
I have never been dissapointed with any service I have ever got at Cappy's. They will work with you on payments if you are in a bind and are in good standing with them. I would never take my business any where else as long as they are open.
Bob M. from Cappy's Tire & Auto Service responded on 03/26/2018

Thank You we appreciate your comments.

JEFF-PENNY W.
03/24/2018
Cappy’s Rocks!!
Great staff, Great service, always helpful to all customers!!
Bob M. from Cappy's Tire & Auto Service responded on 03/26/2018

Thank You for the nice ccomment we appreciate it!

LZ

Marshalltown, IA
Mitsubishi Outlander
03/14/2018
Quick service
hELLO bOB, Dan Winter here. Yesterday March 13th you changed the oil filter on my 2005 Outlander. The car is leaking a large spot of oil. I would like to bring the car back tomorrow March 15th to have you check this out.
Wondering about Cross Threading, Oil pan Gasket, Drain Plug, type of Filter used. Thanks Bob,
Dan Winter -

MIKE-JESSICA R.
Chevrolet Silverado SS
03/13/2018
I was able to make an appointment and get great service and options.

JOHN T.
12/10/2017
fast, thorough
Always pleasant, fast and thorough. We can count on our vehicles working properly after Bob and crew have checked it out. It is bit tricky getting into and out of his location but it is worth it. We can trust our vehicles to his care and service.
Bob M. from Cappy's Tire & Auto Service responded on 12/12/2017

We appreicate your kind comments and your continued business. It always nice to here from long time customers.