DAVE-SARA B.
Honda Crosstour
Customer service
It was a wonderful experiance! We appreciate the fact you got us in right away. Thank you so much!

MARY L.
Buick LaCrosse
Dependable service!
Bob and his crew gives such great service! You can always trust him when he says you need something. Friendly, honest home town service!

DOROTHY H.
Nissan Rogue
Trusted
I can alway feel assured I will receive the best possible service at a fair price. You can trust Bob to give you accurate information and get service provided in a timely manner.

JOE F.
GMC Acadia
10/18/2018
Great Experience as usual.
From the call to get the appointment to the call to pick up my vehicle, Bob and the team provide the best service in the area and that includes the Des Moines Metro.

MV
MAGGIE V.
Chevrolet Pickup
10/11/2018
ALWAYS A POSITIVE EXPERIENCE!!!
That time of year for what I call "the winterization of EMILY". Dropped her off in the morning; Parker gave me a ride home; when work was completed, EMILY was returned to me, backed into the drive, as requested. The quality service, both personal and professional, is rare in a lot of work sites. Bob and his team surpass my expectations with each visit. Thanks!!!

MY
MARK-AUDREY Y.
Toyota Tundra
10/10/2018
As always - great service!
I needed two tries and brake work done. Cappy’s did a great job and the actual cost came in a bit under what I was quoted.

JENNIFER M.
Toyota Venza
10/04/2018
I am so appreciative of the excellent service at Cappy’s!

Ford Edge
09/18/2018
lube job
Freaky Fast!!!! Also brought a tire issue up that was unaware of. Getting it fixed today. Complete Satisfaction!!
Bob M., owner from Cappy's Tire & Auto Service responded on 09/24/2018

Thank You we appreciate your business!@

AF
ANGELA F.
Kia Optima
09/13/2018
Great and friendly place
Always fast and friendly service. Wouldnt go anywhere else!

AF
ANGELA F.
09/10/2018
Great and friendly place
The people at Cappy's are amazing. Very friendly and I appreciate the honesty! We take all of our vehicles there.

Bondurant, IA
Ford Edge
09/10/2018
New tires
Cappy's was quick and efficient with great prices! Bob is always so easy to work with.

LP
LARRY P.
Nissan Versa
09/09/2018
Great Service.
The People at Cappy's do a great job of Greeting and have a way in doing the work that has to be done.

Chevrolet Pickup
08/28/2018
We find them curtious, helpful, and we feel like they are interested in you as a customer.
Bob M., owner from Cappy's Tire & Auto Service responded on 09/04/2018

We appreciate you comments. Thank You!

JEFF H.
Toyota Prius v
07/28/2018
great service
Quick in and out service.
Bob M., owner from Cappy's Tire & Auto Service responded on 07/30/2018

Thank You we appreciate your patronage!

PD
PHIL D.
Dodge Journey
07/18/2018
CAPPY'S SERVICE
Bob is amazing. He got us right in to change out our tire. He is always friendly and knowledgeable. I'm glad we found you guys.

AL
ANN L.
07/17/2018
Quick and reliable service!
We go to Cappy’s for tire service because they are quick, reliable, friendly, and will always try to find us the best deal.

NK
NOLAN K.
Pontiac Grand Prix
07/11/2018
Oil Change
Easy and quick scheduling. Very attentive and dependable service.
Bob M., owner from Cappy's Tire & Auto Service responded on 07/19/2018

Thanks for the review. And thanks for being are friend and customer.

Baxter, IA
Oldsmobile Alero
07/10/2018
Not an Alero; it was a pedal tricycle.
Received an email thanking us and wanting to give a review. Overall, the job performed was very good, and very reasonable! However...

The thank you we received was for bringing in a car to service, an Alero, which we haven't had for 7 years! What we brought in was an old pedal tricycle, that needed some work on the tires. We gave this company some time to work on it, as they said they would call us when it was finished. They didn't. After nearly 3 weeks, we called about if the service was completed. They said it was, and it had been finished since a couple days after we had taken it in.

As I said, the service was excellent, and the price was very reasonable (5 stars). A little better communication on when it was finished and the thank you on what item was worked on would have been much appreciated (1 star). Hence the rating of 3 stars.
Bob M., owner from Cappy's Tire & Auto Service responded on 07/19/2018

Sorry for the tardiness. We listed your vehicle as the Alero because Tricylces aren't in our data base. I believe I tranposed your phone number as well. Sometimes I just have a bad day. I apologize for not meeting your expections. Thank You for the business.

LP
LARRY P.
07/04/2018
Great Working
Bob and his people nice to work and do a great job taking care of the needs.
Bob M., owner from Cappy's Tire & Auto Service responded on 07/09/2018

Thank You we appreciate your patronage!

06/25/2018
Best place for tires and auto service in central Iowa
I have been a customer of Bob's for almost 20 years. I have never been disappointed in the products of services.
Bob M., owner from Cappy's Tire & Auto Service responded on 07/09/2018

Thank You! I appreciate you taking the time to respond.