RL
RUSTY-ROXY L.
09/11/2020
Friendly and professional-Cappy's
I've always had great service at Cappy's. The staff is always very friendly and repairs and services are always explained thoroughly. I would recommend Cappy's to anyone!

AK
ANDREA K.
Chevrolet HHR
08/29/2020
Always the best!!
Thank you for all you do for my family and the community!!

BN
BEVERLY N.
Colfax, IA
Ford Edge
08/28/2020
Friendly, courteous service and listened to my concerns.
I was having issues with my tires and getting ready to go on a road trip so I needed to be confident that my trip would not be on the side of the highway. I explained my situation to Bob and he made sure everything checked out with a new set of tires and checked the car over for me. He was very helpful and I was in and out in no time.

JACK A.
08/21/2020
Good Service
I always get good service with a friendly atmosphere. I always feel I can trust Bob and his crew.

Lexus RX 450h
08/19/2020
quick fix
slow leak fixed in a flash

LP
LARRY P.
08/19/2020
Great Service!
Good Job Bob and your people!

CD
CAREN D.
08/07/2020
With busy schedule, they always find ways to accommodate
Alderson good service! Truthful, never do more than what's needed. Suggestions are never a have to!
Very courtesy!

LA
LARRY D A.
08/07/2020
Tires
Cappy's is accommodating with our schedule and tries to advise us on the best deal.

Joe S.
Carlisle, IA
Nissan Maxima
07/22/2020
Bob always takes great care of me - he is someone I can trust to treat me fair and honest.

Kellogg, IA
Ford Fiesta
07/01/2020
Quick service.

Colfax, IA
07/01/2020
Good car service - PANDEMIC not so much!
As normal the car service work is very prompt, quick, and satisfying. On social distancing and facemasks I was disappointed. While in the waiting area, approximately 45 minutes, I saw only one other person wearing a mask. I don't understand how we can beat the virus if people don't practice science recommendations.

SZ
STUART Z.
Sully, IA
06/29/2020
Best service around
Cappy's always make a person feel like family and takes care of as if you were.

NK
NOLAN K.
Pontiac Grand Prix
06/24/2020
worn tires
Fast, convenient service. Supplies available on site. Helpful advice and counceling about my automotive needs.

CR
CHANTELLE R.
06/23/2020
Awesome service
Cappy's makes everything easy...scheduling, parts and time. So convenient!!

PR
PAUL-DIANE R.
Chevrolet Volt
06/12/2020
Quick flat repair
Picked up a nail in my tire that I could not find so took it in and told them I had a slow leak. They found the nail and fixed it perfectly within minutes