MV
MAGGIE V.
Chevrolet Pickup
12/07/2018
ALWAYS IN MY CORNER!!!
I have NEVER had a bad experience and trust their abilities to maintain my vehicle year-round and at such reasonable prices.

SP
SARA P.
12/06/2018
EXCELLENT SERVICE!
I have been taking my vehicles into Cappy's for years. I trust them when I need to drive alone on a long trip to make sure my SUV is ready and safe. They are professional, do excellent work, and the service is impeccable.

LP
LARRY P.
Nissan Versa
12/04/2018
Thank for The Great Job You all Do!
Bob and his people do a great job of Service. I trust them to do the work that need to be done when I take my car in to them. Thank You You Bob and your staff.

Larry Pauley

AG
AMY G.
12/04/2018
Always fast, friendly and superior service!
I am always amazed at how fast I can get in to get my needs taken care of. In addition to fitting me in, the service I receive is always top notch!

NK
NOLAN K.
Pontiac Grand Prix
11/30/2018
leaky brake
Bob and crew are always ready and able to service my needs. They are quick and efficient.

GH
GARY H.
Ram 1500
11/30/2018
Gary Howard
When you come in Cappy’s you are always get a good greeting. They make sure you understand what was done and if you are happy with what they done.

TJ
TOM J.
Baxter, IA
11/29/2018
Top-notch
There is never any question about what type of service I'll get when I go to Cappy's. Bob runs this business the way we all wish every business as still run. They not only know who you are but, clearly, also genuinely appreciate your business.
Not every businessman goes out of his way to help you save a few bucks when he can but Bob does and has for me several times.
We're fortunate to have Cappy's in the community.

LH
LARRY H.
Nissan Versa
11/17/2018
Great help
Always great and honest analysis

JEFF-VICKIE F.
11/15/2018
Silverado
CAPPYS IS THE BEST.

LISA-CHIRS S.
11/12/2018
Cappy’s is just the best!!! Bob always gets our vehicles in right away, even when we just stop in. He always listens to what is going on with our vehicles and tries to figure out what is wrong, without just charging us for unnecessary repairs. I really appreciate everything he has done for us over the years!!!

ME
MARK E.
Kellogg, IA
Jeep Patriot
11/08/2018
Tires
They always do a great job and go the extra mile

BK
Beverly K.
11/05/2018
Cappys
Great customer service. Excellent work. Always goes over and above to schedule my service and get my car back on the road.

BK
BEVERLY K.
Ford Edge
11/04/2018
Best auto repair shop ever
Great customer service and quality work.
Bob M., owner from Cappy's Tire & Auto Service responded on 11/07/2018

Thank You! It was a nice of you to comment. We appreciate it.

AA
ANDY A.
Kellogg, IA
Dodge Intrepid
10/30/2018
#1 service
Fast, friendly, and dependable. Bob gets you in and out. They do a great job, keep up the hard work.
Bob M., owner from Cappy's Tire & Auto Service responded on 11/07/2018

Thank You! We appreciate your kind words!

LR
LINDA R.
GMC Terrain
10/26/2018
Fast and courteous service.
They did a temporary fix of my tire, ordered a new one and put it on the next day. So very efficient service.

Chrysler 300
10/26/2018
lube
Drives like a dream after Cappy's lubed it all up. Even washed it after Cappy's lube job.

Ford Edge
10/23/2018
edge
great service. will go back again

AK
ANDREA K.
Chevrolet HHR
10/23/2018
Always great service
I trust Cappy's with all car related things. they are always honest and fair. I won't go anywhere else!!

DAVE-SARA B.
Honda Crosstour
10/19/2018
Customer service
It was a wonderful experiance! We appreciate the fact you got us in right away. Thank you so much!

MARY L.
Buick LaCrosse
10/19/2018
Dependable service!
Bob and his crew gives such great service! You can always trust him when he says you need something. Friendly, honest home town service!