Overall Rating 4.0625019/5Overall Rating 4.0625019/5Overall Rating 4.0625019/5Overall Rating 4.0625019/5rating 4.0625019
Overall Rating 2.125/5Overall Rating 2.125/5rating 2.125rating 2.125rating 2.125

Sawyer M.
09/21/2018 Category: Service
Great service dept. communication with customer
Good work at a fair price....its all you can ask for.
CHRIS K. from Todd Archer Hyundai responded on 09/21/2018

Thank you Sawyer for filling out the review and for the great feedback. We appreciate your time and business. Looking forward to serving your car needs in the future. Thanks again. Todd Archer Service Team.

Papillion, NE
2007 Hyundai Tucson
09/20/2018 Category: Service
Good and quick customer service
Good customer service which is rare in today’s world
CHRIS K. from Todd Archer Hyundai responded on 09/21/2018

Thank you so much for filling out the review and for the great feedback. We appreciate your time and business. Looking forward to serving your car needs in the future. Thanks again. Todd Archer Service Team.

TL
Toni L.
09/16/2018
Service department
Thank you, Chris, for your prompt reply. However, I do not fully accept your explanations for all the problems and delays while servicing my vehicle. When my car was brought to your lot, my carpeting was NOT wet. And why does it take one of your "certified technicians" 6 days to detect the leakage of fluids. If they are knowledeable about broken heater cores, why wouldn't all possible places for leaking be assessed at the beginning? OR, once the heater core problem was diagnosed, why not drain all the fluids to prevent leakage? I understand parts being needed but why does it take 2-3 days each time; and once you got the parts, work on my car was delayed because I was in a "lineup" of other vehicles. Very importantly, I feel like you and your staff take no responsibility for all the problems and delays.....only excuses!

09/16/2018
Service department
. On 8/14/2018 my car was diagnosed with a broken heater core and that parts needed to be ordered. Work on my car did not begin until 8/20 because of waiting for parts and being in a “lineup for repairs”. That same day, nearly a week after they had my car, I was informed that the carpeting in the cabin was saturated with antifreeze and water. Three days later again I was informed that the wiring might be damaged from the leakage. Each time a new problem was detected, parts had to be ordered and there was a delay. All these new problems were detected in stages in spite of paying a “diagnostic fee” of $140!! All in all, Todd Archer had my car for 23 days! It seems to me that all of the resulting damage from the broken heater core could have been avoided by draining the coolant and water so that a leak into the cabin would have been avoided. The carpeting in the car was not wet when I left it with Todd Archer and the leakage occurred on their “watch”. As you can guess, the cost of all this damage escalated each time a new problem was detected. No more Hyundai’s for me and I will be finding a new mechanic.
CHRIS K. from Todd Archer Hyundai responded on 09/17/2018

Toni, thank you for filling out the review and for the feedback. The carpet had been wet do to the heatercore rupture I wasn't notice until tech got on floor to start the repair. I apologize for your car being here so long, but between parts being ordered waiting to see if insurance will be involved and then waiting for insurance to show up and then ordering more parts,it was a lengthy process. Plus the repair takes 2 days. We're glad your cars fixed. Have a terrific week. Todd Archer Service Team.

CHRIS K. from Todd Archer Hyundai responded on 09/18/2018

Thanks for the reply. When your heater core came in and we started repairs on your car, which you have to get on the floor to do, my master technician noticed the carpet was wet. When customers cars come in we put down floormats to keep carpet clean. That water under your carpet had been there when your heater core went bad (whenever that was). There's no water to drain out of bad heater core because it was all under your carpet (front and rear). That's what bad heater cores cause. I've seen it happen many of times.

CHRIS K. from Todd Archer Hyundai responded on 09/18/2018

All of your connectors under the seats were secure. If for some reason the connectors weren't secure it could cause a short, do to the fluids being under your seats. I can understand your frustation, but nothing we did caused your water to be under your carpet. Thanks again for the reply

CP
Christine P.
Omaha, NE
09/15/2018 Category: Service
People
Caring atmosphere
CHRIS K. from Todd Archer Hyundai responded on 09/17/2018

Christine, thank you for filling out the review and for the feedback. We glad everything went well during your service visit. Looking forward to serving your car needs in the future. Thanks again. Todd Archer Service Team.

KF
Kenneth F.
09/13/2018 Category: Service
People and Service
As always, great service and good people!
CHRIS K. from Todd Archer Hyundai responded on 09/13/2018

Kenneth, thank you for filing out the review and for the great feedback. We're glad everything went well during your service visit. Looking forward to serving your car needs in the future. Thanks again. Todd Archer Service Team.

TH
Thomas H.
Good service!
People explain and work to get you in and out!
CHRIS K. from Todd Archer Hyundai responded on 09/12/2018

Thomas, thank you for filling out the review and for the great feedback. We're glad everything went well during your service visit. Looking forward to serving your car needs in the future. Thanks again. Todd Archer Service Team.

Kevin M.
great customer service
since I have owned a sante fe, we have had great service at todd archer Hyundai.
CHRIS K. from Todd Archer Hyundai responded on 09/12/2018

Thank you Kevin for filling out the review and for the great feedback. We're glad everything went well during your service visit. Looking forward to serving your car needs in the future. Thanks again. Todd Archer Service Team.

AE
Abdelnasr E.
Omaha, NE
2013 Hyundai Accent
FAST SERVICES
EVERYTHING WAS GREAT FAST AND GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICES
CHRIS K. from Todd Archer Hyundai responded on 09/12/2018

Abdelnasr, thank you for filling out the review and for the great feedback. We appreciate your time and business. Looking forward to serving your car needs in the future. Thanks again. Todd Archer Service Team.

Linda M.
La Vista, NE
Friendly staff
Nice people and prompt service
CHRIS K. from Todd Archer Hyundai responded on 09/12/2018

Thank you Linda for filling out the review and for the great feedback. We appreciate your time and business. Looking forward to serving your car needs in the future. Thanks again. Todd Archer Service Team.

Allan M.
09/11/2018 Category: Service
Service work!
They are prompt and explain everything after service is done!!!
CHRIS K. from Todd Archer Hyundai responded on 09/11/2018

Allan, thank you for filling out the review and for the great feedback. We're glad everything went well during your service visit. Looking forward to serving your car needs in the future. Thanks again. Todd Archer Service Team.

VB
Verona B.
2015 Hyundai Genesis
09/11/2018 Category: Service
Always pleasant to work with
My car was repaired the same day, excellent service
CHRIS K. from Todd Archer Hyundai responded on 09/11/2018

Verona, Steve and Murphy thanks for filling out the review and for the great feedback. We appreciate your time and business and i know Murphy appreciates the bacon strips. Have a good one. Thanks again. Todd Archer Service Team.

FS
Fredrick S.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
09/04/2018 Category: Service
Friendly, Courteous and Knowledgeable staff
It's always a pleasure to visit and do business with Todd Archer Hyundai.

Fred Schubert
CHRIS K. from Todd Archer Hyundai responded on 09/05/2018

Fred, thank you for filling out the review and for the great feedback. We're glad everything went well during your service visit. Looking forward to serving your car needs in the future. Thanks again. Todd Archer Service Team.

Michelle P.
Mc Clelland, IA
09/04/2018 Category: Service
Wonderful every time
It doesn’t matter what I visit the service department for their always professional, friendly, and always willing to go the extra step to take care of my vehicle. Tom was extremely helpful when I brought my car in. He showed me that my car needed a new filter and it’s something I never would’ve thought of. Thank you to Tom & the whole service department for taking such good care of my car .
CHRIS K. from Todd Archer Hyundai responded on 09/04/2018

Thank you Michelle for filling out the review and for the great feedback. We're glad everything went well during your service visit. Looking forward to serving your car needs in the future. Thanks again. Todd Archer Service Team.

KA
Kimberly A.
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe
09/03/2018 Category: Service
Darryl and Chris always give me red carpet service
Great dealership!
CHRIS K. from Todd Archer Hyundai responded on 09/04/2018

Thank you Kimberly for filling out the review and for the great feedback. We're glad everything went well during your service visit. Looking forward to serving your car needs in the future. Thanks again. Todd Archer Service Team.

RZ
Raymond Z.
La Vista, NE
2014 Hyundai Tucson
09/03/2018 Category: Service
Fast and efficient
Great service with vehicle wash. Car was cleaner then it went in.
CHRIS K. from Todd Archer Hyundai responded on 09/04/2018

Raymond, thank you for filling out the review and for the great feedback. We're glad everything went well during your service visit. Looking forward to serving your car needs in the future. Thanks again. Todd Archer Service Team.

2009 Hyundai Sonata
08/31/2018 Category: Service
very helpful
Everybody was very helpful.
CHRIS K. from Todd Archer Hyundai responded on 09/03/2018

Thank you for filling out the review and for the great feedback. We're glad everything went well during your service visit. Looking forward to serving your car needs in the future. Thanks again. Todd Archer Service Team.

Jimm M.
Papillion, NE
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
08/30/2018 Category: Service
Still happy with the service department
I have confidence in this dealership and the work they do on both my Hyundai's.
CHRIS K. from Todd Archer Hyundai responded on 08/31/2018

Thank you Jimm for filling out the review and for the great feedback. We appreciate your time and business. Looking forward to serving your car needs in the future. Go Huskers. Thanks again. Todd Archer Service Team.

AP
Amy P.
08/28/2018 Category: Service
Recent oil change
My recent oil change should not have taken 2 hours and 20 minutes. No reason given for the delay other than they were behind. I had an appointment also.
CHRIS K. from Todd Archer Hyundai responded on 08/28/2018

Amy, thank you for filling out the review and for the  feedback. I apologize for the long wait for the oil change. Your absolutely right, no reason for that. We'll make sure that wont happen again. Looking forward to your next service. Thanks again. Todd Archer Service Team.

KF
Kenneth F.
08/27/2018 Category: Service
Service 23 Aug 18
Friendly people and fast efficient service.
CHRIS K. from Todd Archer Hyundai responded on 08/27/2018

Kenneth, thank you for filling out the review and for the great feedback. We're happy everything went well during your service visit. Looking forward to serving your car needs in the future. Thanks again. Todd Archer Service Team.

GL
Gail L.
08/25/2018 Category: Service
Great service department
Very friendly service. Also didn’t have to wait lomg
CHRIS K. from Todd Archer Hyundai responded on 08/27/2018

Gail, thank yoiu for filling out the review and for the great feedback. We appreciate your time and business. Looking forward to serving your car needs in the future. Thanks again. Todd Archer Service Team.