Overall Rating 4.2142857/5Overall Rating 4.2142857/5Overall Rating 4.2142857/5Overall Rating 4.2142857/5rating 4.2142857
Overall Rating 2.14286/5Overall Rating 2.14286/5rating 2.14286rating 2.14286rating 2.14286
Latest Review 9 minutes ago

2015 Hyundai Santa Fe
07/16/2018 Category: Service
Best dealership
I always have the best service at Todd Archer’s. The service department is always friendly and helpful

GP
Greg & Susan P.
Glenwood, IA
07/14/2018
friendly service
I brought I my 2015 rav4 in for oil change they got right on it even though it was close to closing time. The staff treated me like family they even had me for lunch with them. You don't get that anywhere else. Best service department around. I will have all my oil changes there. Can't complain about nothing. Looking forward to my next visit. Thanks to all the service department also to Ryan Peckham and Michel Bergeron for making vehicle purchase smooth and easy.
CHRIS K. from Todd Archer Hyundai responded on 07/15/2018

Thank you Greg for filling out the review and for the great feedback. Those tamales were good. Glad you like them. Looking for ward to serving your car needs in the future. Thanks again. Todd Archer Service Tea.

PH
Pam H.
07/13/2018 Category: Service
??
Everyone was friendly. The place was nice. Things were explained well. Needs improvement- Besides my car being ready and “not knowing”, both of my headlights were loosened and didn’t work that night when I went to work at 10pm. That was a real bummer for a single grandma.
CHRIS K. from Todd Archer Hyundai responded on 07/13/2018

Thank you Pam for filling out the review and for the feedback. I apologize for the long wait. Advisor should have been a little more generous on the time. Those 3 recalls can take much longer than 2 hours, because car has to sit and cool down. We'll make sure that wont happen again. Have a great weekend. Todd Archer Service Tea.

La Vista, NE
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe
07/12/2018 Category: Service
Oil Change
Quick
CHRIS K. from Todd Archer Hyundai responded on 07/13/2018

Thank you so much for filling out the review and for the great feedback. We appreciate your time and business. Looking forward to serving your car needs in the future. Thanks again. Todd Archer Service Team.

John S.
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
07/11/2018 Category: Service
Always a good ecperience.
CHRIS K. from Todd Archer Hyundai responded on 07/11/2018

John, thank you for filling out the review and for the great feedback. We're glad everything went well during your service visit. Looking forward to serving your car needs in the future. Thanks again. Todd Archer Service Team.

Deidre M.
Oil Change
Was quick
CHRIS K. from Todd Archer Hyundai responded on 07/11/2018

Thank you Deidre for filling out the review and for the great feedback. We appreciate your time and business. Looking forward to serving your car needs in the future. Thanks again. Todd Archer Service Team.

Aileen B.
2013 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
07/11/2018 Category: Service
Thank you so much for every time I brought the car in the past two years and thank you for the military discount. Chet and the rest of the service team are friendly, warm and helpful. We are moving to TX so will no longer be utilizing you, but I'll definitely recommend to my friends here in the area
CHRIS K. from Todd Archer Hyundai responded on 07/11/2018

Thank you Aileen for filling out the review and for the great feedback. The Todd Archer Family would like to thank your family for allowing us to service your car while in Nebraska. We wish you the best in Texas. If your ever in the area, feel free to stop by and say hi. Thanks again for everything. Todd Archer Service Team.

Doris B.
07/06/2018 Category: Service
the employees
The service dept. employees are always courteous, and friendly. most of the time their estimate of the time needed is accurate, and I appreciate the car wash. everything is checked, and they go over what was done, pointing out anything that may need extra service. I feel confident that my car has no problems. Thanks, everyone!
CHRIS K. from Todd Archer Hyundai responded on 07/09/2018

Thank you Doris for filling out the review and for the great feedback. We're happy everything went well during your service visit.  Looking forward to serving your car needs in the future. Thanks again. Todd Archer Service Team.

Council Bluffs, IA
07/05/2018 Category: Service
AR
CHRIS K. from Todd Archer Hyundai responded on 07/06/2018

Mary R.
2015 Hyundai Tucson
07/04/2018 Category: Service
Great sevice team.
I have been servicing our 4 Hyundai vehicles regularly at Todd Archer and have never disappointed with service received.
CHRIS K. from Todd Archer Hyundai responded on 07/05/2018

Mary, thank you for filling out the review and for the great feedback. We appreciate your time and business. Hope you had terrific 4th of July. Thanks again. Todd Archer Service Team.

CF
Carle F.
07/03/2018 Category: Service
Short wait time, courtesy, professionalism.
Wonderful experience.
CHRIS K. from Todd Archer Hyundai responded on 07/05/2018

Thank you Carle for filling out the review and for the great feedback. We appreciate your time and business. Hope you had terrific 4th of July. Thanks again. Todd Archer Service Team.

TT
Timothy T.
Shenandoah, IA
Super great people
Will go nowhere else.
CHRIS K. from Todd Archer Hyundai responded on 07/03/2018

Timothy, thank you for filling out the review and for the great feedback. We appreciate your time and business. Have a terrific 4th of July. Thanks again. Todd Archer Service Team.

07/03/2018 Category: Service
Friendly and easy to work with service department
See you next time.
CHRIS K. from Todd Archer Hyundai responded on 07/03/2018

Thank you so much for filling out the review and for the great feedback. We appreciate your time and business. Have a terrific 4th of July. Thanks again. Todd Archer Service Team.

GB
Gregory B.
2015 Hyundai Tucson
07/02/2018 Category: Service
could be better
took to long for a simple oil change , and tire rotation . price quoted for brakes seemed too high , with only a 1 year warranty!
CHRIS K. from Todd Archer Hyundai responded on 07/03/2018

Gregory, thank you for filling out the review and for the feedback. I apologize for the lengthy oil change and rotate. All factory parts come with 1 year warranty parts and labor. Hyundai sets that standard. Normally were an hour or less with wash and vac. Once again i apologize for the delay. Have a great 4th of July. Todd Archer Service Team.

Bellevue, NE

Shawn E.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
06/28/2018 Category: Service
Very Expensive Oil Change/Tire Rotation
Very poor service and too expensive for a basic oil change and tire rotation. Had to go back to dealership after oil change to get a cover put back on.
I was also told my vehicle was ready and paid for it. Went to the vehicle and it wasn’t mine and had to wait another 30 minutes.
CHRIS K. from Todd Archer Hyundai responded on 06/29/2018

Shawn, thank you for filling out the review and for the response. I apologize for the cabin filter issue and the wrong car issue. We take a lot of pride in our customer service. This is very rare to happen at this dealership. We are 36th out of 858 Hyundai Dealerships in the US for customer service.  I've already talked to the tech and service advisor involved to make sure this wont happen again. Once again i apologize. Hopefully you will give us another shot. Thank you. Chris Koger (Service Director)

Murray, NE
2010 Hyundai Santa Fe
06/27/2018 Category: Service
Service Dept.
Will to work with customer......let me know what needs to be done first and what can wait.
CHRIS K. from Todd Archer Hyundai responded on 06/27/2018

Thank you so much For filling out the review and for the great feedback. We appreciate your time and business. Looking forward to serving your car needs in the future. Thanks again. Todd Archer Service Team.

Dennis D.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
06/27/2018 Category: Service
Santa Fe oil change and tire rotation
They deliver on service as scheduled and don't sell yu stuff you don't need.
CHRIS K. from Todd Archer Hyundai responded on 06/27/2018

Thank you Dennis For filling out the review and for the great feedback. We appreciate your time and business. Looking forward to serving your car needs in the future. Thanks again. Todd Archer Service Team.

Michael R.
Council Bluffs, IA
2015 Hyundai Elantra
06/26/2018 Category: Service
I can also depend on the service I receive.
CHRIS K. from Todd Archer Hyundai responded on 06/26/2018

Michael, thank you For filling out the review and for the great feedback. We're glad everything went well during your service visit. Looking forward to serving your car needs in the future. Thanks again. Todd Archer Service Team.

RD
Robert D.
2017 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
06/26/2018 Category: Service
CHRIS K. from Todd Archer Hyundai responded on 06/26/2018

Thank you Robert For filling out the review and for the great feedback. We appreciate your time and business. Looking forward to serving your car needs in the future. Thanks again. Todd Archer Service Team.