Overall Rating 4.0000021/5Overall Rating 4.0000021/5Overall Rating 4.0000021/5Overall Rating 4.0000021/5rating 4.0000021
Overall Rating 2.2105284/5Overall Rating 2.2105284/5rating 2.2105284rating 2.2105284rating 2.2105284

RT

03/19/2019 Category: Service
Oil Change
Friendly staff good service
CHRIS K. from Todd Archer Hyundai responded on 03/19/2019

Thank you Greg so much for filling out the review and for the great feedback. We appreciate your time and business. Looking forward to serving your car needs in the future. Thanks again. Todd Archer Service Team.

03/18/2019 Category: Service
OK
ok
CHRIS K. from Todd Archer Hyundai responded on 03/19/2019

Thank you  for filling out the review and for the feedback. We appreciate your time and business. Looking forward to serving your car needs in the future. Hopefully next time we'll earn 5 stars.Thanks again. Todd Archer Service Team.

03/18/2019 Category: Service
friendly, knowledgeable
fast service and the cost of the service was good
CHRIS K. from Todd Archer Hyundai responded on 03/19/2019

Thank you so much for filling out the review and for the great feedback. We appreciate your time and business. Looking forward to serving your car needs in the future. Thanks again. Todd Archer Service Team.

Carter Lake, IA
03/14/2019 Category: Service
Always love the service I receive
CHRIS K. from Todd Archer Hyundai responded on 03/15/2019

Thank you so much for filling out the review and for the great feedback. We're glad everything went well during your service visit. Looking forward to serving your car needs in the future. Thanks again. Todd Archer Service Team.

CG
Carla G.
2016 Hyundai Veloster
Awesome dealership
Great employees. Fast service.
CHRIS K. from Todd Archer Hyundai responded on 03/14/2019

Carla, thank you for filling out the review and for the great feedback. We're glad everything went well during your service visit. Looking forward to serving your car needs in the future. Thanks again. Todd Archer Service Team.

Judy M.
Council Bluffs, IA
2013 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
great place
Great friendly employees as usual!
CHRIS K. from Todd Archer Hyundai responded on 03/14/2019

Judy, thank you for filling out the review and for the great feedback. We appreciate your time and business. Looking forward to serving your car needs in the future. Thanks again. Todd Archer Service Team.

KG
Kathy G.
Kathy gomez
Nice people
CHRIS K. from Todd Archer Hyundai responded on 03/14/2019

Kathy, thank you  for filling out the review and for the great feedback. We appreciate your time and business. Looking forward to serving your car needs in the future. Thanks again. Todd Archer Service Team.

RK
Roberta K.
03/13/2019 Category: Service
Always looking out for customers
Every time I go to get maintenance on my car they are extremely helpful.
CHRIS K. from Todd Archer Hyundai responded on 03/13/2019

Thank you Roberta for filling out the review and for the great feedback. We appreciate your time and business. Looking forward to serving your car needs in the future. Thanks again. Todd Archer Service Team.

Superb Service
Went in for a maintenance oil change and recall notice. Promised time in shop was 'about an hour,' and I was out before that time. Scheduling was easy, and I was able to get in and out and get on with my day.
CHRIS K. from Todd Archer Hyundai responded on 03/13/2019

Deborah P.
Glenwood, IA
03/11/2019 Category: Service
Helpful, quick friendly service
The representative that we scheduled the service with was extremely helpful and assisted us in solving a long time issue with the mileage reimbursement claims that had not been processed. When we arrived they knew exactly what needed to be done. Quick, friendly and helpful.
CHRIS K. from Todd Archer Hyundai responded on 03/11/2019

Thank you Deborah for filling out the review and for the great feedback. We're glad everything went well during your service visit. Looking forward to serving your car needs in the future. Thanks again. Todd Archer Service Team.

LK
Linda K.
Ralston, NE
03/11/2019 Category: Service
Prefect service
CHRIS K. from Todd Archer Hyundai responded on 03/11/2019

Linda, thank you for filling out the review and for the great feedback. We're glad everything went well during your service visit. Looking forward to serving your car needs in the future. Thanks again. Todd Archer Service Team.

03/09/2019 Category: Service
Appointment not scheduled
When I arrived for a 4:30 appointment (when I called I was told that was the time I was told to come) I was treated, in my opinion, poorly, because they do not take appointments after 4. Not my fault I was told that on the phone. Was there to have a warning light checked and oil change and they only did the oil change, the ticket sent back did not mention the warning light. Luckily the technician did come out and talk to me about the warning light. If he had not come out to talk to me (thanks Jeff!) I would not have given four stars.
CHRIS K. from Todd Archer Hyundai responded on 03/11/2019

Thank you for filling out the review and for the feedback. We're glad everything went well during your service visit with Jeff helping you. I apologize if one of my advisors was rude. I will pass the good word to Jeff. Thank you. Have a great week. Todd Archer Service Team.

BO
Benjamin O.
03/07/2019 Category: Service
Great Service today
Wonderful job again by the entire crew in the service center! Thanks
CHRIS K. from Todd Archer Hyundai responded on 03/08/2019

Thank you Benjamin for filling out the review and for the great feedback. We appreciate your time and business. Looking forward to serving your car needs in the future. Thanks again. Todd Archer Service Team.

Julie W.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
03/03/2019 Category: Service
Horrible!
Don’t bring your car here. Went in for a free oil change and they didn’t replace oil plug correctly. All the oil drained out and engine nearly seized. I had to tow it back to the dealer the next day. Customer service is a joke.
CHRIS K. from Todd Archer Hyundai responded on 03/04/2019

Julie, thank you for filling out the review and for the feedback. Your car was not an oil plug issue, but a bad oil filter gasket. We apologize for the inconvience. Replacing oil filter kit with gasket. Car check out fine with diagnostic. Runs and drives fine. Once again sorry for the inconvience. Thank you Chris Koger (Service Director).

CHRIS K. from Todd Archer Hyundai responded on 03/08/2019

Thank you Julie it was nice talking to you when you picked up your car. Have a great weekend. I will call you when cargo cover comes in.

2012 Hyundai Azera
Professionalism
From your arrival to your departure.
CHRIS K. from Todd Archer Hyundai responded on 03/01/2019

Thank you for filling out the review and the great feedback. We appreciate your time and business. Looking forward to servicing your car needs in the future. Thanks again, Todd Archer Service Team.

KQ
Kellie Q.
02/28/2019 Category: Service
Kind and honest service technician
i received exemplary service from Darrel on my last visit. We need more people like him in this world.
CHRIS K. from Todd Archer Hyundai responded on 03/01/2019

Thank you Kellie for filling out the review and the great feedback. We appreciate your time and business. Looking forward to servicing your car needs in the future. Thanks again, Todd Archer Service Team.

Sharon B.
Sharon
The people are great!
CHRIS K. from Todd Archer Hyundai responded on 03/01/2019

Thank you Sharon for filling out the review and the great feedback. We appreciate your time and business. Looking forward to servicing your car needs in the future. Thanks again, Todd Archer Service Team.

02/22/2019 Category: Service
Customer service!
Thanks for being so friendly and helpful!!
CHRIS K. from Todd Archer Hyundai responded on 02/25/2019

Thank you so much for filling out the review and for the great feedback. We appreciate your time and business. Looking forward to servicing your car needs in the future. Thanks again. Todd Archer Service Team

James K.
2014 Hyundai Azera
02/21/2019 Category: Service
Darrell was very helpful. He helped me avoid having to be towed.
CHRIS K. from Todd Archer Hyundai responded on 02/22/2019

Thank you James for filling out the review and for the great feedback. We appreciate your time and business. Looking forward to servicing your car needs in the future. Thanks again. Todd Archer Service Team