Overall Rating 4.1363655/5Overall Rating 4.1363655/5Overall Rating 4.1363655/5Overall Rating 4.1363655/5rating 4.1363655
Overall Rating 2.2727241/5Overall Rating 2.2727241/5rating 2.2727241rating 2.2727241rating 2.2727241

Laurie S.
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe
11/14/2019 Category: Service
Always great!
Been coming to Todd Archer for over 10 years. I find everyone to be very pleasant and knowledgeable. Wouldn’t go anywhere else for my Hyundai!

DF
Debra F.
Mondamin, IA
11/13/2019 Category: Service
Oil change and tire rotation
The service was great as always!
CHRIS K. from Todd Archer Hyundai responded on 11/13/2019

Debra, thank for filling out the review and for the great feedback. We appreciate your time and business. Looking forward to serving your car needs in the future. Thanks again. Todd Archer Service Team.

PH
Pauline H.
11/12/2019 Category: Service
Great attention to particular car
Staff is always friendly , courteous, and thorough. Anything that might be a problem which the owner has not noticed (or that might become a problem in the near future) is brought to owner's attention and explained - with approximate prices shown. Recommendations (with possible due dates) often fit the owner's regular driving habits.
CHRIS K. from Todd Archer Hyundai responded on 11/13/2019

Thank for Pauline filling out the review and for the great feedback. We appreciate your time and business. Looking forward to serving your car needs in the future. Thanks again. Todd Archer Service Team.

EF
Ellen F.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe
11/12/2019 Category: Service
It is comfortable while you wait. L
This is my 2nd new car from Todd Archer, and they took good care of my first Hyundai in 2009.
CHRIS K. from Todd Archer Hyundai responded on 11/13/2019

Ellen, thank for filling out the review and for the feedback. We appreciate your time and business. Looking forward to serving your car needs in the future. Hopefully next time we'll earn 5 stars. Thanks again. Todd Archer Service Team.

SV
Susan V.
Papillion, NE
11/10/2019 Category: Service
Service with a smile!
Showed up without an appointment but was treated as if I had one. They always go above & beyond!
CHRIS K. from Todd Archer Hyundai responded on 11/13/2019

Susan, thank for filling out the review and for the great feedback. We appreciate your time and business. Looking forward to serving your car needs in the future. Thanks again. Todd Archer Service Team.

Keith B.
11/09/2019 Category: Service
Friendly staff
Prompt service and accommodating.
CHRIS K. from Todd Archer Hyundai responded on 11/13/2019

Thank for Keith filling out the review and for the great feedback. We appreciate your time and business. Looking forward to serving your car needs in the future. Thanks again. Todd Archer Service Team.

Steven B.
2015 Hyundai Genesis
11/07/2019 Category: Service
Fantastic service - Chris and his team go out of their way to take care of us, even brining us a loaner car so we don’t have to spent time driving to/from the dealership.
Chris: your awesome buddy..!!!
CHRIS K. from Todd Archer Hyundai responded on 11/13/2019

Steven, thank for filling out the review and for the great feedback. We appreciate your time and business. Looking forward to serving your car needs in the future. Thanks again. Todd Archer Service Team. Give Murphy a kiss from us.

AD
Amy D.
11/07/2019 Category: Service
Superior Service
5 star They always take very good care of me
CHRIS K. from Todd Archer Hyundai responded on 11/13/2019

Amy, thank for filling out the review and for the great feedback. We appreciate your time and business. Looking forward to serving your car needs in the future. Thanks again. Todd Archer Service Team.

Papillion, NE
Excellent customer services
CHRIS K. from Todd Archer Hyundai responded on 11/06/2019

Thank you so much for filling out the review and for the great feedback. We're glad everything went well during your service visit. Looking forward to serving your car in the near future. Thanks again. Todd Archer Service Team.

Ruth W.
2015 Hyundai Elantra
11/05/2019 Category: Service
Everyone has always been very polite. They also do their best to keep your car up and running to avoid problems between regular maintenance.
CHRIS K. from Todd Archer Hyundai responded on 11/05/2019

Thank you Ruth for filling out the review and for the great feedback. We're glad everything went well during your service visit. Looking forward to serving your car in the near future. Thanks again. Todd Archer Service Team.

David M.
2013 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
great service
love your friendly service
CHRIS K. from Todd Archer Hyundai responded on 11/05/2019

Thank you David for filling out the review and for the great feedback. We're glad everything went well during your service visit. Looking forward to serving your car in the near future. Thanks again. Todd Archer Service Team.

11/02/2019 Category: Service
Good
CHRIS K. from Todd Archer Hyundai responded on 11/04/2019

Thank you so much for filling out the review and for the great feedback. We appreciate your time and business. Looking forward to serving your car needs in the future. Thanks again. Todd Archer Service Team.

Terrance M.
2019 Hyundai Elantra
10/31/2019 Category: Service
Tire Fill
I stopped by to have my tires filled with nitrogen. The staff on hand was very courteous and knowledgeable. I was in and out in about a15 minutes.
CHRIS K. from Todd Archer Hyundai responded on 11/01/2019

Terrance, thank you so much for filling out the review and for the great feedback. We appreciate your time and business. Looking forward to serving your car needs in the future. Thanks again. Todd Archer Service Team.

G
G.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
10/30/2019 Category: Service
Great
They are always nice and friendly and do what they can to help you out
CHRIS K. from Todd Archer Hyundai responded on 10/31/2019

Thank you so much Gloria for filling out the review and for the great feedback. We appreciate your time and business. Looking forward to service your car needs in the future. Thanks again. Todd Archer Service Team.

SF
Shane F.
2019 Hyundai Elantra
10/29/2019 Category: Service
Service and parts
Service dept did a outstanding job once again. Quick, friendly and knowledgeable.
CHRIS K. from Todd Archer Hyundai responded on 10/29/2019

Thank you Shane for filling out the review and for the great feedback. We appreciate your time and business. Looking forward to serving your car needs in the future. Thanks again. Todd Archer Service Team.

GF
Greg F.
Alliance, NE
10/29/2019 Category: Service
Maintenance time
Just got new tires and they noticed an alignment issue. Probably saved some wear on those tires.
CHRIS K. from Todd Archer Hyundai responded on 10/29/2019

Thank you Greg for filling out the review and for the great feedback. We appreciate your time and business. Looking forward to serving your car needs in the future. Thanks again. Todd Archer Service Team.

CO
Charles O.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe
10/28/2019 Category: Service
Good place to go.
Always friendly service people.
CHRIS K. from Todd Archer Hyundai responded on 10/28/2019

Thank you Charles for filling out the review and for the feedback. We're glad everything went well during your service visit. Looking forward to seeing you next service. Hopefully next time we'll earn 5 stars. Thanks again. Todd Archer Service Team.

Sonya H.
Ralston, NE
10/27/2019 Category: Service
Service needed
I need my car serviced n I get it done
CHRIS K. from Todd Archer Hyundai responded on 10/28/2019

Thank you Sonya for filling out the review and for the great feedback. We're glad everything went well during your service visit. Look forward to seeing you next service. Hopefully next time we'll earn 5 stars. Thanks again. Todd Archer Service Team.

FR
Fred R.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
10/25/2019 Category: Service
Resolved Appropriately
Had some issues with a recent visit but they resolved things immediately.

10/25/2019 Category: Service
Need to be informed
Went in for an oil change and was asked if I wanted to do several upgrade service options. I decided that a coolant flush might be advisable because of the time of the year. The person offering me the service did not tell me this would add over 1 1/2 hours to my time waiting for my car, when I had another commitment to be at a coaching assignment for a school. Later, when I made it clear, due to the delay, that I really needed to get going, it took 20 minutes to bring my car to me, after I paid. We have purchased 3 new vehicle and have had all service on all of them done at Todd Archer. This kind of service did not meet expectations I have for this business, where I previously have done plenty of business.
CHRIS K. from Todd Archer Hyundai responded on 10/27/2019

Fred, thank you for filling out the review and for the feedback. I apologize that the advisor did not tell you how much additional time a coolant flush take. We are usually pretty good about that. We do appreciate your business. Sorry again about the communication issue. Have a great up coming week. Todd Archer Service Team.

LD
Lyle D.
10/23/2019 Category: Service
did very well
Prompt, courteous. fair price
CHRIS K. from Todd Archer Hyundai responded on 10/23/2019

Thank you Lyle for filling out the review and for the great feedback. We appreciate your time and business. Looking forward to servicing your car needs in the future. Thanks again. Todd Archer Service Team.