Overall Rating 4.0000021/5Overall Rating 4.0000021/5Overall Rating 4.0000021/5Overall Rating 4.0000021/5rating 4.0000021
Overall Rating 2.2105284/5Overall Rating 2.2105284/5rating 2.2105284rating 2.2105284rating 2.2105284

06/15/2019 Category: Service
I have had excellent service during all my visits.
CHRIS K. from Todd Archer Hyundai responded on 06/15/2019

Thank you so much for filling out the review and for the great feedback. We appreciate your time and business. Looking forward to serving your car needs in the future. Thanks again. Todd Archer Service Team.

Keith B.
06/15/2019 Category: Service
Very pleasant experience
The fluids were filled to the correct levels and great job on washing the car!
CHRIS K. from Todd Archer Hyundai responded on 06/15/2019

Keith, thank you for filling out the review and for the great feedback. We appreciate your time and business. Looking forward to serving your car needs in the future. Thanks again. Todd Archer Service Team.

Amy S.
Council Bluffs, IA
06/11/2019 Category: Service
Appointment
I messed up my appointment. It was supposed to be Friday morning and went on Saturday and they still got me in for an oil change. Thank you!!
CHRIS K. from Todd Archer Hyundai responded on 06/13/2019

Thank you Amy for filling out the review and for the great feedback. We appreciate your time and business. Looking forward to servicing your car needs in the future. Thanks again. Todd Archer Service Te
am.

TD
Thomas D.
06/10/2019 Category: Service
Quick and friendly service
The waiting area could use an update--the furniture is worn out and in need of replacement.
CHRIS K. from Todd Archer Hyundai responded on 06/11/2019

Thank you Thomas for filling out the review and for the great feedback. We appreciate your time and business. We're working on the lounge. Looking forward to serving your car needs in the future. Thanks again. Todd Archer Service Team.

VK
Vicky K.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe
06/08/2019 Category: Service
CHRIS K. from Todd Archer Hyundai responded on 06/09/2019

Vicky, thank you for filling out the review and for the great feedback. We're glad everything went well during your visit. Looking forward to serving your car needs in the future. Enjoy your weekend. Thanks again. Todd Archer Service Team.

CN
Carol N.
2016 Hyundai Elantra
06/07/2019 Category: Service
Tire rotation oil change
CHRIS K. from Todd Archer Hyundai responded on 06/10/2019

Carol, thank you for filling out the review and for the feedback. I apologize for the wait during your visit. We are usually pretty good about getting people in and out in a timely matter. We've been extremely busy lately. I will talk to the advisor, to make sure it wont happen again. Thanks again. Todd Archer Service Team.

Amber M.
2008 Hyundai Sonata
06/03/2019 Category: Service
Honest trustworthy service
I had taken my car to another shop that quoted me $1,700 to replace my a/c compressor. I took it to Todd Archer for a second opinion. They took the time to diagnose my system and made sure their diagnosis was correct. They were able to replace my compressor for $650+ tax. I will never trust any other shop to work on my car. My only regret was not starting with Todd Archer. Dom in the service department was excellent.
CHRIS K. from Todd Archer Hyundai responded on 06/03/2019

Amber, thank you so much for filling out the review and for the great feedback. We appreciate your time and business. I am glad we saved you lots of money. I will pass the good words on to Dom. See you next service. Thanks again. Todd Archer Service Team.

Donald L.
2009 Hyundai Azera
06/03/2019 Category: Service
Friendly Service
Thanks for your service...
CHRIS K. from Todd Archer Hyundai responded on 06/03/2019

Don, thank you for filling out the review and for the great feedback. We're glad everything went well during your service visit. Looking forward to serving your car needs in the future. Thanks again. Todd Archer Service Team.

AF
Astrid F.
2016 Hyundai Elantra
06/02/2019 Category: Service
I don't understand what is meant by Review Title
The people & the service are what my experience excellence. Thank you, Louis
CHRIS K. from Todd Archer Hyundai responded on 06/03/2019

Thank you Astrid for filling out the review and for the great feedback. We appreciate your time and business. Looking forward to serving your car needs in the future. Thanks again. Todd Archer Service Team.

Jeffrey B.
06/01/2019 Category: Service
Great as alway!
Service folks are friendly and professional.
CHRIS K. from Todd Archer Hyundai responded on 06/03/2019

Jeffrey, thank you for filling out the review and for the great feedback. We appreciate your time and business. Looking forward to serving your car needs in the future. Thanks again. Todd Archer Service Team.

Melissa G.
Council Bluffs, IA
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
05/31/2019 Category: Service
Always friendly and very on time with getting in and out :)
CHRIS K. from Todd Archer Hyundai responded on 06/03/2019

Thank you Melissa for filling out the review and for the great feedback. We appreciate your time and business. Looking forward to serving your car needs in the future. Thanks again. Todd Archer Service Team.

Joseph P.
05/30/2019 Category: Service
Service department
As usual the service department is friendly and efficient
CHRIS K. from Todd Archer Hyundai responded on 06/03/2019

Thank you Joseph for filling out the review and for the great feedback. We appreciate your time and business. Looking forward to serving your car needs in the future. Thanks again. Todd Archer Service Team.

GS
Gerald S.
05/30/2019 Category: Service
Sonata fix
Great job
CHRIS K. from Todd Archer Hyundai responded on 06/03/2019

Thank you Gerald for filling out the review and for the great feedback. We appreciate your time and business. Looking forward to serving your car needs in the future. Thanks again. Todd Archer Service Team.

I was able to get out within 25 minutes insteadb1 1/2 hrd
Friendly and courteous employees
CHRIS K. from Todd Archer Hyundai responded on 05/29/2019

Thank you so much for filling out the review and for the great feedback. We're glad everything went well during your service visit. Looking forward to serving your car needs in the future. Thanks again. Todd Archer Service Team.

2018 Hyundai Santa Fe
05/28/2019 Category: Service
The attitude of the employees.
Friendly, helpful and prompt!

GT
Gwen T.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Courteous agents, timely response
The tech got me checked in, took information about a few of my concerns and immediately began service on my car. The estimated time of completion was spot-on.
CHRIS K. from Todd Archer Hyundai responded on 05/28/2019

Thank you so much Gwen for filling out the review and for the great feedback. We appreciate your time and business. Looking forward to serving your car needs in the future. Thanks again. Todd Archer Service Team.

2015 Hyundai Genesis
05/28/2019 Category: Service
To long for simple service
untimely
CHRIS K. from Todd Archer Hyundai responded on 05/29/2019

Thank you for filling out the review and for your feedback. I deeply apologize if you were here that long for an oil change. That will be the first and last time that happens. I will talk to the advisor and get an explanation for the long wait. Once again i apologize. Have a great rest of the week. Thanks again. Todd Archer Service Team.

05/27/2019 Category: Service
My visit
Effecient and well done.

RA
Ryan A.
Lincoln, NE
05/26/2019 Category: Service
Good Service but building needs work
Service has been good, however the building needs see improvement. The lounge has one or two TV's have screen burn. I've mentioned it multiple times, but it has never been addressed.
CHRIS K. from Todd Archer Hyundai responded on 05/28/2019

Thank you Ryan for filling out the review and for the feedback. We appreciate your time and business. We will be shuffling tv's soon. Looking forward to serving your car needs in the future. Thanks again. Todd Archer Service Team.

2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S