Overall Rating 4.1111133/5Overall Rating 4.1111133/5Overall Rating 4.1111133/5Overall Rating 4.1111133/5rating 4.1111133
Overall Rating 2.44444/5Overall Rating 2.44444/5rating 2.44444rating 2.44444rating 2.44444

2006 Hyundai Tucson
06/17/2018 Category: Service
Hyundai Service
Great location, fast service and friendly people.
Miles M., Service Manager from Tony Hyundai Honolulu responded on 06/19/2018

Aloha, thank you so much for leaving us a review. Your feedback is greatly appreciated. We hope to see you at your next service appointment.

2017 Hyundai Accent
06/16/2018 Category: Service
Personnel are very kind and accommodating.
This was my first servicing of the vehicle so did not know what to expect.
Miles M., Service Manager from Tony Hyundai Honolulu responded on 06/19/2018

Aloha, thank you for reviewing your first visit with us. We appreciate you servicing your vehicle with us. We hope to see you at your next service appointment.

Richard W.
2018 Hyundai Elantra Gt
06/15/2018 Category: Service
excellent customer service and follow-up
Everyone I dealt with were friendly and informative, answering all my questions.

They were out of stock on an item I needed, but have already contacted me that my order is in and available for pick-up
Miles M., Service Manager from Tony Hyundai Honolulu responded on 06/16/2018

Aloha Richard, thank you so much for the 5 star review. We are happy to hear our staff provided excellent customer service. We appreciate you servicing your vehicle with us. See you at your next service appointment.

Janice F.
06/14/2018 Category: Service
Feedback
On June 1, I took my car in to have the brakes checked on and a light on the panel turned on for an alert. Louis Sanborn checked me in and was very professional & friendly. He kept in touch with me while I waited for my car; brakes were checked thoroughly and found no problems it. The only thing had to be replaced was the driver's reverse light, which cost only $18.00. Thank you, Louis, for help and taking care of the problems.
Miles M., Service Manager from Tony Hyundai Honolulu responded on 06/15/2018

Aloha Janice, thank you so much for reviewing your visit with us. We are happy to hear our staff took good care of you and your vehicle. We appreciate you servicing your vehicle with us. See you at your next service appointment.

US
Una S.
2015 Hyundai Genesis Co
06/14/2018 Category: Service
Maintenance Review
The service was phenomenal from start to finish!
Miles M., Service Manager from Tony Hyundai Honolulu responded on 06/15/2018

Aloha Una, thank you so much for the 5 star review. We appreciate you servicing your vehicle with us. See you at your next service appointment.

2006 Hyundai Tucson
06/13/2018 Category: Service
Tucson Recall Issue and Repair
Miles M., Service Manager from Tony Hyundai Honolulu responded on 06/14/2018

Aloha, thank you so much leaving us a 5 star review. We appreciate you servicing your vehicle with us. See you at your next service appointment.

RD
R D.
06/12/2018 Category: Service
Job well done.
Hyundai understands customer needs because they listen. Also do the job honestly, no fooling around.
Miles M., Service Manager from Tony Hyundai Honolulu responded on 06/13/2018

Aloha, thank you for servicing your vehicle with us and leaving us a 5 star review. Our staff works hard to provide the best service. See you at your next service appointment.

NB
Noel B.
2006 Hyundai Sonata
06/12/2018 Category: Service
A busy place but once you receive an a service appointment they tend to deliver. aloha, Noel
You want to ask for Will, he is the man that seems to make it all happen.
Miles M., Service Manager from Tony Hyundai Honolulu responded on 06/13/2018

Aloha Noel, thank you so much for the 5 star review. Will is great and works hard to provide the best service. We appreciate you servicing your vehicle with us. See you at your next service appointment.

Michael C.
2016 Hyundai Veloster
06/11/2018 Category: Service
Friendly and honest service
The staff here is always very friendly and they have never pushed or suggested something unnecessary.
Miles M., Service Manager from Tony Hyundai Honolulu responded on 06/11/2018

Aloha Michael, thank you so much for the 5 star review. We are happy to hear our staff provided friendly and honest service. We appreciate you servicing your vehicle with us. See you at your next service appointment.

PC
Pamela C.
06/09/2018 Category: Service
Always feel my car is in the best hands here at Tony Hyundai Honolulu. Service advisor Will Edwards is thorough explains everything as if my car is HIS car. He is very patient with my questions. They wash my car each time and I have also used their shuttle service a few times. Drivers are very courteous and pick up is on time.
Miles M., Service Manager from Tony Hyundai Honolulu responded on 06/09/2018

Aloha Pamela, thank you so much for leaving us a 5 star reivew. We are happy to hear Will took good care of you as well as your vehicle. We appreciate you servicing your vehicle with us. See you at your next service appointment.

CY
Charles Y.
2012 Hyundai Genesis
06/08/2018 Category: Service
Owner
Tight quarters but convenient location. Had a good experience working with Lloyd in the service department. He was knowledgeable and professional.
Enjoyed the pick up service in a new Genesis.
Miles M., Service Manager from Tony Hyundai Honolulu responded on 06/09/2018

Aloha Charles, we appreciate you taking the time in leaving us a review. Lloyd is great and works hard to provide the best service. Thank you Charles for servicing your vehicle with us. See you at your next service appointment.

2010 Hyundai Elantra To
06/07/2018 Category: Service
friendly and helpful
Miles M., Service Manager from Tony Hyundai Honolulu responded on 06/07/2018

Aloha, thank you for the 5 star reivew. We are happy to hear our staff provided great service. We appreciate you servicing your vehicle with us. See you at your next service appointment.

NM
Nicholas M.
06/06/2018 Category: Service
Location and quickness of service.
My shark fin antenna cover came off and tony Hyundai Honolulu was able to replace the cover after performing my car maintenance which was very convenient. They kept me in the loop via text and was able to pick up my car in a timely manner.
Miles M., Service Manager from Tony Hyundai Honolulu responded on 06/07/2018

Aloha Nicholas, we appreciate you taking the time in sharing your experience with us. We are happy to hear our staff took good care of you as well as your vehicle. Thank you for servicing your vehicle with us. See you at your next visit.

RL
Robert L.
2012 Hyundai Veloster
06/06/2018 Category: Service
Veloster
Good price and good service. Service adviser has gone above and beyond to save me money and get excellent service.
Miles M., Service Manager from Tony Hyundai Honolulu responded on 06/06/2018

Aloha Robert, thank you so much for leaving us a 5 star review. Will is great and works hard to provide the best service. We appreciate you servicing your vehicle with us. See you at your next service appointment.

2014 Hyundai Accent
06/05/2018 Category: Service
Friendly service
Very friendly service
Miles M., Service Manager from Tony Hyundai Honolulu responded on 06/05/2018

Aloha, thank you so much for taking the time in leaving us a review. Your feedback is greatly appreciated and we thank you for servicing your vehicle with us. We hope to see you at your next service appointment.

Jensen B.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe
06/04/2018 Category: Service
Nice people. Fast service.
Quick. Painless. McDonald's is right next door.
Miles M., Service Manager from Tony Hyundai Honolulu responded on 06/05/2018

Aloha Jensen, thank you so much for leaving us a review and for servicing your vehicle with us. We hope to see you at your next service appointment.

2010 Hyundai Elantra
Quick and friendly service
Easy online scheduling, friendly service associates, and great service in a timely manner.
Miles M., Service Manager from Tony Hyundai Honolulu responded on 06/02/2018

Aloha, we appreciate you taking the time in leaving us a 5 star reivew. We are happy to hear our staff provided great service. Thank you for servicing your vehicle with us. See you at your next service appointment.

2007 Hyundai Sonata
Friendly, efficient, value
Friendly personnel, good value, efficient service
Miles M., Service Manager from Tony Hyundai Honolulu responded on 06/02/2018

Aloha, thank you so much for the 5 star review. We appreciate you servicing your vehicle with us. See you at your next service appointment.

Don H.
2018 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
Hyundai Service
Excellent service. Went in on scheduled appointment, no waiting time. My Ioniq was done in a couple of hours. Pick up was a breeze, no line no waiting car was washed and ready to go in 10 minutes. Also, as compared to my Lexus service, it was way more affordable.
Miles M., Service Manager from Tony Hyundai Honolulu responded on 06/02/2018

Aloha Don, we appreciate you taking the time in leaving us a review. Our staff works hard to provide the best service, so we are happy to hear that reflected on your last visit. Thank you Don for servicing your vehicle with us. See you at your next service appointment.

KZ
Kevin Z.
2013 Hyundai Genesis Co
05/31/2018 Category: Service
Honest, Genuine Care for Customer Satisfaction
Immediately stepping through the door, Lloyd and Wil are extremely attentive in assuring that every person that walks in knows they will be taken care of. Every single time I make a visit to this location, I feel a honest, genuine care from both individuals in terms of making sure the customer's concern is met and handled professionally. Upon every exit from this location, I always walk out with less stress coming in, because they've handle my automotive needs in such an excellent manner. I notice their attention to detail in terms of handling specific customers such as myself that is a quality, unique to these individuals that I can't thank enough; and is undoubtedly the reason for my repeat business. Thank you!
Miles M., Service Manager from Tony Hyundai Honolulu responded on 06/02/2018

Aloha Kevin, we appreciate you taking the time in leaving us a positive review. Our staff works hard to provide the best service, so we are happy to hear that reflected on your last visit. Thank you Kevin for servicing your vehicle with us. See you at your next service appointment.