Overall Rating 4.1111133/5Overall Rating 4.1111133/5Overall Rating 4.1111133/5Overall Rating 4.1111133/5rating 4.1111133
Overall Rating 2.44444/5Overall Rating 2.44444/5rating 2.44444rating 2.44444rating 2.44444
Latest Review 9 minutes ago

08/18/2018 Category: Service
Friendly and prompt service
The guy at the service office was awesome. Super friendly. Would like to work with him again. I'm very grateful for the complimentary wash of my vehicle, but was disappointed to see spots of dirt and bird excrement still on there.

RO
Renato O.
08/18/2018 Category: Service
Great Experience
Really enjoyed my experience. It is my first time visiting this location and I was treated very well, like a long time customer. Great customer service and communication.

TW
Terry W.
08/17/2018 Category: Service
Polite staff, comfortable environment.
I appreciated the car wash that came at no charge.
Miles M., Service Manager from Tony Hyundai Honolulu responded on 08/17/2018

Aloha Terry, thank you so much for the 5 star review. I am happy to hear you appreciated the free car wash. We appreciate you servicing your vehicle with us. See you at your next service appointment.

DK
Dennis K.
Convenient, efficient.
They do what they promised to do.
Miles M., Service Manager from Tony Hyundai Honolulu responded on 08/17/2018

Aloha Dennis, thank you so much taking the time in leaving us a 5 star review. I am happy to hear our service department provides convenient and efficient service. They work hard to provide the best. We appreciate you servicing your vehicle with us. See you at your next service appointment.

GH
Gerry J H.
08/17/2018 Category: Service
Service people are very pleasant
Service writers can recommend any thing, however, is every thing being done what was promised?
My car drives totally different now compared to when I dropped it off. Mileage is shot to hell and the
Car still does not have much acceleration.
Miles M., Service Manager from Tony Hyundai Honolulu responded on 08/17/2018

Aloha Gerry, I would like to hear more about your experience. Please contact me today via the info below. Thank you.

Miles Miller
mmiller@tonygroup.com
808-679-3425

CR
Cynthia R.
2013 Hyundai Accent
Much More Than a Safety Inspection
My friends always ask me why I take my car to the dealer for my safety inspection. My answer to them is, I don't know about your car dealer, but at Tony Hyundai (Honolulu), they do way more than just the safety inspection. They check on any recalls, they do a general overall inspection and let you know what should be replaced. They are friendly, their service is quick. They have airconditioned facilities that I can wait in, (and check out the newest models). And to top it off, I get a free car wash. Then I ask them what they get when they use their neighborhood inspection facility. When they look at me in awe, I tell them - you need a Hyundai..
Miles M., Service Manager from Tony Hyundai Honolulu responded on 08/17/2018

Aloha Cynthia, thank you for bringing your vehicle to us and leaving us a 5 star review. Our staff works hard to provide the best service and keeps your vehicle safe to drive, so we are happy to hear that reflected on your last visit. We appreciate you choosing us here at Tony Hyundai. See you at your next service appointment.

Dawn M.
Attentive Customer Service
Thank you, Richard and Lloyd, for providing such excellent customer service. You listen to our needs and we leave satisfied every single time whether we're in for an awesome car detail job or oil change services.

We appreciate you!
The Montgomerys
Miles M., Service Manager from Tony Hyundai Honolulu responded on 08/17/2018

Aloha Dawn, thank you so much for the 5 star review. We are happy to hear you are always satisfied with the service our staff provides. We appreciate you servicing your vehicle with us. See you at your next service appointment.

2016 Hyundai Veloster
Q
Q
Miles M., Service Manager from Tony Hyundai Honolulu responded on 08/17/2018

Aloha, thank you so much for the 5 star review. We appreciate you servicing your vehicle with us. See you at your next service appointment.

Kailua, HI
2014 Hyundai Accent
Great Customer Service
Lloyd was excellent!
Miles M., Service Manager from Tony Hyundai Honolulu responded on 08/16/2018

Aloha! Thank you so much for the 5 star review. I am happy to hear Lloyd provided great customer service. He is great and works hard to provide the best service. We appreciate you servicing your vehicle with us. See you at your next service appointment.

RF
Rene F.
Kailua, HI
2005 Hyundai Tucson
08/15/2018 Category: Service
Fantastic group of employees.
Tony Hyundai Honolulu has a fantastic group of employees, who are always there to meet our needs, no matter what it may be. My husband and I have never run across one negative employee whether we're at Honolulu, or at the Waipio location. I can honestly say, that they stand true to what Tony Masamitsu truly stood for. Thank you Miles Miller, Lloyd Sanborn, Gina Kaneaiakala and crew, for 13 years of wonderfull and exceptional service.
Miles M., Service Manager from Tony Hyundai Honolulu responded on 08/16/2018

Aloha Rene! Wow 13 years! Thank you so much for being an awesome long time customer. You are important to the company and because you have been coming to us for 13 years it motivates our staff to continue to provide the best service. We appreciate you choosing us here at Tony Hyundai. See you at your next service appointment.

Colleen M.
2016 Hyundai Accent
Fast, friendly service!
Always take my Accent to Tony Hyundai!
Miles M., Service Manager from Tony Hyundai Honolulu responded on 08/15/2018

Aloha Colleen, thank you so much for taking the time in leaving us a 5 star review. We are happy to hear our staff always provides fast and friendly service. We appreciate you always servicing your Accent with us. See you at your next service appointment.

Bruce M.
Kaneohe, HI
2018 Hyundai Accent
08/14/2018 Category: Service
Great product and warranty.
Friendly and courteous people. Good follow up and reminders. Very good service operation.
Miles M., Service Manager from Tony Hyundai Honolulu responded on 08/14/2018

Aloha Bruce, thank you so much for taking the time in leaving us a positive 5 star review. We are happy to hear you are satisfied with the service our staff provides you. We appreciate you servicing your vehicle with us. See you at your next service appointment.

Fast service
The service representative was attentive and helpful.
Miles M., Service Manager from Tony Hyundai Honolulu responded on 08/14/2018

Aloha! We appreciate you taking the time in leaving us a 5 star review. We are happy to hear Jamila was attentive and helpful. She is great and works hard to provide the best service. Thank you so much for servicing your vehicle with us. See you at your next service appointment.

DY
Derek Y.
08/13/2018 Category: Service
The over all experience at this dealership was great.
Miles M., Service Manager from Tony Hyundai Honolulu responded on 08/14/2018

Aloha Derek, thank you so much for the 5 star review. We are happy to hear our staff provided great service. We appreciate you servicing your vehicle with us. See you at your next service appointment.

CP
Charles P.
Waikoloa, HI
08/13/2018 Category: Service
Timely and friendly. Lloyd Sanborn is great. Very knowledgable and courteous.
Always first class. Prompt and courteous.
Miles M., Service Manager from Tony Hyundai Honolulu responded on 08/13/2018

Aloha Charles, thank you so much for the 5 star review. Lloyd is great and works hard to provide the best service, so we are happy to hear that reflected on your last visit. We appreciate you servicing your vehicle with us. See you at your next service appointment.

SJ
Sung J.
2013 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
08/12/2018 Category: Service
Great
Very good
Miles M., Service Manager from Tony Hyundai Honolulu responded on 08/13/2018

Aloha! Thank you so much for the 5 star review. We are happy to hear our staff provided great service. We appreciate you servicing your vehicle with us. See you at your next service appointment.

2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Excellent Customer Service
Lloyd had my two cars serviced, washed and ready for pickup in record time. Excellent customer service!
Miles M., Service Manager from Tony Hyundai Honolulu responded on 08/10/2018

Aloha! Thank you so much for the 5 star review. We appreciate you servicing your vehicle with us. See you at your next service appointment.

Good fast service!
Miles M., Service Manager from Tony Hyundai Honolulu responded on 08/10/2018

Aloha! Thank you so much for leaving us a 5 star review. I am happy to hear our staff provided great service. We appreciate you servicing your vehicle with us.

Dean S.
Very helpful
Will was wonderful. He helped me get back into a regular service arrangement even though I had missed some oil changes.
Miles M., Service Manager from Tony Hyundai Honolulu responded on 08/10/2018

Aloha Dean, thank you so much for leaving us a 5 star review. Will is great and works hard to provide the best service, so we are happy to hear that reflected on your last visit. We appreciate you servicing your vehicle with us. See you at your next service appointment.

Mark C.
08/10/2018 Category: Service
Took my car in for a recall service part and within minutes my car was done and I was on my way
Miles M., Service Manager from Tony Hyundai Honolulu responded on 08/10/2018

Aloha Mark, thank you so much for taking the time in leaving us a 5 star review. We appreciate you servicing your vehicle with us. We hope to see you at your next service appointment.