Overall Rating 4.1111133/5Overall Rating 4.1111133/5Overall Rating 4.1111133/5Overall Rating 4.1111133/5rating 4.1111133
Overall Rating 2.44444/5Overall Rating 2.44444/5rating 2.44444rating 2.44444rating 2.44444

LG
Lani G.
10/18/2018 Category: Service
Love the ease of scheduling appointments through the app. Communication is on point when it comes to appointment reminders via email. My service rep was helpful and kept me updated on the service of my car via text.

2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Battery replacement
Was done efficiently
Miles M., Service Manager from Tony Hyundai Honolulu responded on 10/18/2018

Aloha, thank you for taking the time in leaving us a positive review. We appreciate you servicing your vehicle with us. See you at your next service appointment.

Jim L.
2013 Hyundai Veloster
Awesome Customer Service
Called trying to get the car in from a remote
location due to a flat. Car picked up and serviced!
Fixed and all! People are all insanely great and friendly!
Miles M., Service Manager from Tony Hyundai Honolulu responded on 10/18/2018

Aloha Jim, we appreciate you taking the time in leaving us a 5 star review. Oh no! Having a flat tire is tough, I am glad our staff were there for you and fixed your flat tire. Thank you Jim for choosing us here at Tony Hyundai Honolulu. We hope to see you at your next service appointment.

Robert M.
THE BEST
GREAT SERVICE GREAT STAFF BEST IN THE STATE
Miles M., Service Manager from Tony Hyundai Honolulu responded on 10/18/2018

Aloha Robert, we appreciate you taking the time in leaving us a 5 star review. I am happy to hear you find our service department the best in the state. That really motivates our staff to continue to work hard to provide the best service. Thank you Robert for servicing your vehicle with us. See you at your next service appointment.

KY
Keith Y.
Excellent Customer service
Very pleased with William Service Advisor, he's on top.
Miles M., Service Manager from Tony Hyundai Honolulu responded on 10/18/2018

Aloha Keith, thank you so much for the 5 star review. William is great and works hard to provide the best service, so I am pleased to hear that reflected on your last visit. We appreciate you servicing your vehicle with us. See you at your next service appointment.

CK
Charlotte K.
2008 Hyundai Veracruz
10/17/2018 Category: Service
Brought my Vera Cruz in on a service appointment before my scheduled time & they took me right in to process paperwork. I decided to wait for my car in the waiting room which is very comfortable. My car was ready within the time I was told & was very satisfied.
Miles M., Service Manager from Tony Hyundai Honolulu responded on 10/18/2018

Aloha Charlotte, thank you so much for taking the time in leaving us a positive 5 star review. I am pleased to hear our staff completed your service in the promised time. We appreciate you servicing your vehicle with us. See you at your next service appointment.

PM
Peter M.
The people
Great people; service very good
Miles M., Service Manager from Tony Hyundai Honolulu responded on 10/17/2018

Aloha Peter, we appreciate you taking the time in leaving us a 5 star review. I am happy to hear our staff provided great service. Thank you Peter for servicing your vehicle with us. See you at your next service appointment.

10/16/2018 Category: Service
Quick, easy, responsive
Miles M., Service Manager from Tony Hyundai Honolulu responded on 10/17/2018

Aloha, thank you so much for the 5 star review. I am pleased to hear the service our staff provided was quick, easy, and responsive. We appreciate you servicing your vehicle with us. See you at your next service appointment.

Chi S.
10/16/2018 Category: Service
Always great service and great people.
Miles M., Service Manager from Tony Hyundai Honolulu responded on 10/16/2018

Aloha, we appreciate you taking the time in leaving us a 5 star review. Our staff works hard to provide the best service, so I am happy to hear that reflected on your last visit. Thank you for servicing your vehicle with us. See you at your next service appointment.

10/12/2018 Category: Service
Great Company
Fast, Friendly and Reliable Service.
Miles M., Service Manager from Tony Hyundai Honolulu responded on 10/14/2018

Aloha, thank you so much for the 5 star review. Our staff works hard to provide the best service, so I am pleased to hear that reflected on your last visit. We appreciate you servicing your vehicle with us. See you at your next service appointment.

Haleiwa, HI
2016 Hyundai Elantra
10/12/2018 Category: Service
Always a good experience
I have bought two cars from this dealership and they have always provided me with excellent service.
Miles M., Service Manager from Tony Hyundai Honolulu responded on 10/14/2018

Aloha, thank you so much for the 5 star review. I am pleased to hear our staff always provides excellent service. We appreciate you choosing us here at Tony Hyundai Honolulu. See you at your next service appointment.

TG
Troy G.
Review
Excellent service from everyone especially Lloyd
Miles M., Service Manager from Tony Hyundai Honolulu responded on 10/11/2018

Aloha Troy, we appreciate you taking the time in leaving us a 5 star review. I am happy to hear our staff always provides excellent service. Our staff works hard to provide the best service. Thank you Troy for servicing your vehicle with us. See you at your next service appointment.

DK
Dannel K.
rating
Excellent service. My service rep, Sanborn, is efficient and did everything to make sure my time at Hyundai went smoothly.
Miles M., Service Manager from Tony Hyundai Honolulu responded on 10/11/2018

Aloha Dannel, we appreciate you taking the time in leaving us a positive review. Lloyd is great and works hard to provide the best service, I am happy to hear that reflected on your last visit. Thank you Dannel for servicing your vehicle with us. See you at your next service appointment.

Outstanding service!!
Everyone is very helpful and friendly!
Miles M., Service Manager from Tony Hyundai Honolulu responded on 10/11/2018

Aloha, thank you so much for taking the time in leaving us a positive 5 star review. I am pleased to hear our staff provided outstanding service. Our staff work hard to provide the best service. We appreciate you servicing your vehicle with us. See you at your next service appointment.

GT
Gerald T.
Awesome scheduling and speed
It was a last minute decision to get my safety check renewed, but when I called and talked to Lloyd, he had me scheduled to coming in less than 2 hours, i said alright! I’ll be there! Awesome! I checked in at 14:00 and left at 14.30. Now that's what you call speed!! Thanks!!
Miles M., Service Manager from Tony Hyundai Honolulu responded on 10/11/2018

Aloha, thank you so much for taking the time in leaving us a 5 star review. We appreciate you servicing your vehicle with us. See you at your next service appointment.

GL
Gordean L.
Kapolei, HI
10/04/2018 Category: Service
A
Once in a while I can smell oil
Miles M., Service Manager from Tony Hyundai Honolulu responded on 10/04/2018

Aloha Gordean, thank you so much for the 5 star review. I hope our staff can find a resolution to stop the oil smell. We appreciate you bringing your vehicle to us here at Tony Hyundai Honolulu. See you at your next scheduled service.

Susan W.
Kapolei, HI
10/03/2018 Category: Service
They got my car right in, provided me with a shuttle to work diagnosed the problem quickly and the best customer service I've had at a dealer in Hawaii.
My customer service agent was excellent, very professional and courteous, he made sure I had a ride to work and kept me well informed of the status of my vehicle. I was so pleased because I usually go to the location in Waipio and have not had the excellent service that I received at the Honolulu location. When I picked my car up it was washed and vacuumed, I was most impressed! William is very good with customers and knows his job very well!
Miles M., Service Manager from Tony Hyundai Honolulu responded on 10/04/2018

Aloha Susan, thank you for sharing with us the experience you had at our service department. Our staff works hard to provide the best service, so I am happy to hear that reflected on your last visit. William is great and is just a phone call away if you have any further questions. Thank you Susan for servicing your vehicle with us. See you at your next service appointment.

Selvin C.
10/03/2018 Category: Service
Efficient friendly staff. Attention to detail is remarkable.
Our visit was made relatively pain free by the friendly and efficient staff. Checked for any applicable discounts for service, pre ordered parts for an up coming airbag recall. Made sure our transportation needs were addressed. Job was completed on time as he promised.
Miles M., Service Manager from Tony Hyundai Honolulu responded on 10/04/2018

Aloha Selvin, we appreciate you taking the time in leaving us a positive review. I am happy to hear our staff took great care of you and your vehicle, with discounts and alternative transportation. We appreciate you servicing your vehicle with us. See you at your next service appointment.

2015 Hyundai Tucson
10/03/2018 Category: Service
Always received friendly service and they take care of our concerns. Keep it up!!
Miles M., Service Manager from Tony Hyundai Honolulu responded on 10/04/2018

Aloha, thank you so much for taking the time in leaving us a positive 5 star review. I am happy to hear our staff always provides great service. We appreciate you servicing your vehicle with us. See you at your next service appointment.

Lydia M.
2015 Hyundai Veloster
10/03/2018 Category: Service
Having awesome people working for you company.
Thank you to Lloyd for always make everything go so smoothly. He has awesome customer service. That’s what makes me come back again & again. Awesome!
Miles M., Service Manager from Tony Hyundai Honolulu responded on 10/03/2018

Aloha Lydia, we appreciate you taking the time in leaving us a 5 star review. I am happy to hear Lloyd always takes good care of you and your vehicle. He is great and works hard to provide the best service. Thank you Lydia for servicing your vehicle with us. See you at your next service appointment.