Tony Hyundai Honolulu

Overall Rating 4.1111133/5Overall Rating 4.1111133/5Overall Rating 4.1111133/5Overall Rating 4.1111133/5rating 4.1111133
Overall Rating 2.44444/5Overall Rating 2.44444/5rating 2.44444rating 2.44444rating 2.44444
Peter C. on 04/25/2018
"Service Department"
Easy access. Hard to get someone to answer the phone or return my calls.
Vehicle: 2015 Hyundai Genesis
Review Created: 04/25/2018 03:01 PM
Miles M., Service Manager at Tony Hyundai Honolulu responded on 04/25/2018

Aloha Peter, thank you so much for leaving us a review. I am sorry to hear it's hard to get a hold of someone. Try our scheduling online option, website is right below. You might find it more convenient. Thank you Peter for servicing your vehicle with us.

Larry C. on 04/25/2018
"Professional"
Service personnel if very professional and helpful. Plus it's close
Vehicle: 2006 Hyundai Elantra
Review Created: 04/25/2018 02:54 PM
Miles M., Service Manager at Tony Hyundai Honolulu responded on 04/25/2018

Aloha Larry, thank you for the 5 stars. We appreciate you servicing your vehicle with us. See you at your next service appointment.

David D C. on 04/25/2018
"Routine service made easy"
Tony Hyundai notified me of a recall. I made the appointment and also scheduled my routine servicing. It was easy to do, and the time slot given to me was at a reasonable time. The repairs and servicing including an oil change, and changing my wiper blades took about an hour. The servicing bill was as quoted. They even washed my car.

Thank you for great service and going the extra mile.
Vehicle: 2011 Hyundai Azera
Review Created: 04/25/2018 02:24 PM
Miles M., Service Manager at Tony Hyundai Honolulu responded on 04/25/2018

Aloha David, thank you so much for taking the time in leaving us a 5 star review. Safety is our number 1 priority, so I am happy to hear our staff handled the situation and took good care of you. Thank you for servicing your vehicle with us. See you at your next service appointment.

Robert A. on 04/25/2018
"Poor follow up"
Poor
Vehicle: 2016 Hyundai Elantra
Review Created: 04/25/2018 12:22 PM
Miles M., Service Manager at Tony Hyundai Honolulu responded on 04/25/2018

Aloha Robert, I would like to hear more about your experience. Please contact me today via the info below. Thank you.

Miles Miller

All good
Vehicle: 2016 Hyundai Genesis Co
Review Created: 04/25/2018 10:34 AM
Miles M., Service Manager at Tony Hyundai Honolulu responded on 04/25/2018

Aloha! Thank you so much for the 5 star review. We appreciate you servicing your vehicle with us. We look forward to seeing you at your next service appointment.

Verified Customer on 04/24/2018
"Awesome service"
It’s always great service every time I need something fixed on my car. Really quick as well!
Vehicle: 2007 Hyundai Sonata
Service Date: 04/19/2018
Review Created: 04/24/2018 11:52 PM
Miles M., Service Manager at Tony Hyundai Honolulu responded on 04/25/2018

Aloha, we appreciate you taking the time in reviewing your visit. I am happy to hear our staff provided great and awesome service. Our staff works hard to provide the best service. Thank you for servicing your vehicle with us.

Tasha R. on 04/24/2018
"Service "
Very satisfied with my service
Vehicle: 2013 Hyundai Elantra
Service Date: 04/20/2018
Review Created: 04/24/2018 10:22 PM
Miles M., Service Manager at Tony Hyundai Honolulu responded on 04/25/2018

Aloha Tasha, thank you so much for the 5 star review. I am happy to hear you are satisfied with the service. Our staff works hard to provide the best service. Thank you Tasha for servicing your vehicle with us. See you at your next service appointment.

Laurie M. on 04/24/2018
"prompt courteous service"
From dropping off to picking up vehicle, always serviced w/ prompt courteous attitude from service advisor, Lloyd!
Vehicle: 2016 Hyundai Santa Fe
Service Date: 04/20/2018
Review Created: 04/24/2018 03:09 PM
Miles M., Service Manager at Tony Hyundai Honolulu responded on 04/25/2018

Aloha Laurie, thank you so much for the 5 star review. I am happy to hear Lloyd always provides a prompt and courteous atttitude. He is great and just a phone call away if you have any further questions. Thank you Laurie for always servicing your vehicle with us. See you at your next service appointment.

Letitia B. on 04/24/2018
"Excellent Customer Service"
Personable people, quick service provided, knowledgeable and accommodating.
Vehicle: 2017 Hyundai Elantra
Service Date: 04/19/2018
Review Created: 04/24/2018 10:58 AM
Miles M., Service Manager at Tony Hyundai Honolulu responded on 04/24/2018

Aloha Letitia! Thank you so much for leaving us a positive review. I am happy to hear our staff provided excellent service. Our staff strives to be the best. Thank you Letitia for always servicing your vehicle with us. See you at your next service appointment.

Verified Customer on 04/23/2018
"Service Office Saved the Day"
Will, who took in my car was excellent and professional and actually redeemed the less than acceptable service I had on several occasions leading up to bringing my car in for service.

The person who normally has handled my service appts in the past never returned my calls. The person that answered my calls when calling Service was not helpful. When I asked her if I can you leave a message for my service person she told me you could leave a message in his voicemail. I’d rather have left message with her. But I left a voice message and the call was never returned. A second call I left a message with her & again I received no call back. Finally day of my dropping off my car I called earlier in day & told her my calls were never returned she answered my questions & I told her I wanted a call back. She said hold on & she’d get him on the line. I said just tell him to call me back as I had limited time as I was at work. She insisted, I waited several minutes. I had to hang up & get back to work. When I told Will he told me the other person was not in today. It seems there was ooor communication with the person who answers the phone. Will redeemed the situation as I was a happy camper.
Vehicle: 2013 Hyundai Veloster
Service Date: 04/18/2018
Review Created: 04/23/2018 09:14 PM
Miles M., Service Manager at Tony Hyundai Honolulu responded on 04/24/2018

Aloha! Thank you so much for taking the time in leaving us a review. Positive and negative feedback is greatly appreciated. It helps us to improve our services. I am happy to hear Will provided great service, he is great. Thank you for servicing your vehicle with us. We look forward to seeing you at your next service appointment.

Peteru S. on 04/23/2018
"Friendly service"
None
Vehicle: 2014 Hyundai Santa Fe
Service Date: 04/18/2018
Review Created: 04/23/2018 10:39 AM
Miles M., Service Manager at Tony Hyundai Honolulu responded on 04/23/2018

Aloha Peteru, thank you so much for taking the time in leaving us a review. I am happy to hear our staff provided friendly service. Your feedback is greatly appreciated. We hope to see you at your next service apointment.

Charlotte K. on 04/20/2018
"Service and Timely "
Service was great & dine I a timely manner!
Vehicle: 2008 Hyundai Veracruz
Service Date: 04/16/2018
Review Created: 04/20/2018 12:10 AM
Miles M., Service Manager at Tony Hyundai Honolulu responded on 04/20/2018

Aloha Charlotte, thank you for taking the time in leaving us a review. I am happy to hear our staff provided great service and completed it in a timely manner. Thank you Charlotte for servicing your vehicle with us. We look forward to seeing you at your next service appointment.

Verified Customer on 04/19/2018
"Great service"
I guess it's because I drop my car early in the morning that the service is great. I'm in and out of there, then I wait for the shuttle service.
Shuttle service is also great. Thank you.
Vehicle: 2017 Hyundai Tucson
Service Date: 04/16/2018
Review Created: 04/19/2018 10:41 AM
Miles M., Service Manager at Tony Hyundai Honolulu responded on 04/19/2018

Aloha, thank you so much for taking the time in leaving us a review. I am happy to hear the shuttle is convenient for you, we drop you off and pick you up, it's great. Thank you for servicing your vehicle with us. See you at your next service appointment.

Agnes M. on 04/18/2018
"Another great visit "
Appreciate reminder and service for safety check
Vehicle: 2017 Hyundai Elantra
Service Date: 04/12/2018
Review Created: 04/18/2018 10:53 AM
Miles M., Service Manager at Tony Hyundai Honolulu responded on 04/18/2018

Aloha Agnes, thank you so much for leaving us a 5 star review. I am happy to hear it was another great visit for you. We appreciate you always servicing your vehicle with us. We look forward to seeing you at your next service appointment.

Galen M. on 04/17/2018
"Fast & Friendly"
Lloyd was awesome with handling my service appointment!
Vehicle: 2017 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Service Date: 04/12/2018
Review Created: 04/17/2018 12:02 PM
Miles M., Service Manager at Tony Hyundai Honolulu responded on 04/18/2018

Aloha Galen, thank you so much for leaving us a 5 star review. Lloyd is great and works hard to provide the best service, so I am happy to hear that reflected on your last visit. Thank you Galen for servicing your vehicle with us. See you at your next service appointment.

Audra E. on 04/12/2018
"Excellent Service"
Service provided in timely manner Shuttle on time and quick
Vehicle: 2009 Hyundai Sonata
Service Date: 04/10/2018
Review Created: 04/12/2018 07:47 PM
Miles M., Service Manager at Tony Hyundai Honolulu responded on 04/13/2018

Aloha Audra, we appreciate you taking the time in leaving us a 5 star review. I am happy to hear our staff provided excellent service and completed the service in a timely manner. Thank you Audra for servicing your vehicle with us. We look forward to seeing you at your next service appointment.

Takashi K. on 04/12/2018
"Safety inspection "
Very quick and efficient, and did not cost any money. Quite satisfied!
Vehicle: 2015 Hyundai Elantra Gt
Service Date: 04/05/2018
Review Created: 04/12/2018 01:50 PM
Miles M., Service Manager at Tony Hyundai Honolulu responded on 04/13/2018

Aloha Takashi, thank you for the 5 star review. I am happy to hear you left satified. Our staff works hard to provide the best service. Thank you Takashi for servicing your vehicle with us. See you at your next service appointment.

Verified Customer on 04/12/2018
"Good service"
Convenient location. Free coffee and TV to pass the time. Could hear boss yelling at employees.
Vehicle: 2016 Hyundai Sonata
Service Date: 03/31/2018
Review Created: 04/12/2018 02:43 AM
Miles M., Service Manager at Tony Hyundai Honolulu responded on 04/12/2018

Aloha, thank you so much for leaving us a review and letting us know this information. We appreciate you servicing your vehicle with us. We look forward to seeing you at your next service appointment.

Deacon A. on 04/11/2018
"Customer service with friendly atmosphere "
They were ready for me to arrive and very helpful of what kind of service need to be done. Awesome.
Vehicle: 2015 Hyundai Veloster
Service Date: 04/06/2018
Review Created: 04/11/2018 09:08 AM
Miles M., Service Manager at Tony Hyundai Honolulu responded on 04/11/2018

Aloha Deacon, thank you so much for leaving us a positive 5 star review. Our staff works hard to provide the best service, so I am happy to hear that reflected on your last visit. Thank you Deacon for servicing your vehicle with us.

Verified Customer on 04/10/2018
"Excellent Services All Around"
Downtown Tony Hyundai treats you like Family, lots of Aloha all around.
Vehicle: 2015 Hyundai Sonata
Service Date: 04/07/2018
Review Created: 04/10/2018 12:56 PM
Miles M., Service Manager at Tony Hyundai Honolulu responded on 04/11/2018

Aloha! Thank you so much for leaving us a review. I am so happy our staff provides you with excellent service and treats you like family. Our staff works hard to provide the best. Thank you for servicing your vehicle with us. See you at your next service visit.