4.6

Lauryn M.
Ford Edge
11/21/2020 Category: Service
Lauryn said Moe is great, he always takes care of her, every time she takes her vehicle in.

JN
JOHN N.
Westland, MI
11/19/2020
Excellent Service!
Today was my 4th visit to Total Car Care and Each has been great. I’ve had a lingering problem with the car frequently stalling. TCC quickly performed a diagnostic and uncovered the problem, informed me of my options and quickly fixed the problem. Job well done.

CD
Cheryl D.
West Bloomfield, MI
Honda Civic Cpe
11/17/2020 Category: Service
Cheryl said the business is fast, employees are nice and services are less expensive than other places.

LP
LANCE P.
Farmington, MI
11/12/2020
Quick, Honest, and Great prices
Me and my family have been coming here for years. Abe, the owner, always greets us with a smile and that is something that is missing now a days. Mo, who I believe is the manager now, as stepped right in and treats that shop as if it was his shop.
Its nice to be able to take you car to a place where you don't have to second guess the work.

CYNTHIA M.
Redford, MI
Chevrolet Traverse
11/09/2020
Quality Care, Affordable Prices
Total Car Care LLC is a great alternative to taking your vehicle to dealerships. When your repair or service is not dealer dependent, their business is an affordable alternative. They are good about getting you in and out of service in reasonable time frames.

JENNIFER M.
GMC Yukon
10/27/2020
Great customer service as well. This is the second time getting work done and I’m very pleased

Mohit P.
Volkswagen Tiguan
10/17/2020 Category: Service
Mohit said based on the service and wait time they were good.

KC
Karen C.
10/13/2020
Horrible ongoing experience
They towed my car on the 17th of last month and quoted me $800. I called a week later to check up on the work and since then have been given the run around. The price has gone up and the work remains unfinished. I still don’t have my vehicle.

Dan C.
10/09/2020 Category: Service
Dan said his vehicle is running excellent.

KC
Karen C.
10/07/2020
One of those companies
It’s one of those companies that tell you whatever it is you need to hear to get your service. They talked me out of a claim by promising two days. That turned into a week which is cool because things happen. We’re at week three. I’m carless and not in a rental because I keep getting told different things. I’m beyond pissed and will NEVER send my car here for ANYTHING ever again.

WS
Willy S.
Chrysler 300
10/07/2020 Category: Service
Willy said they sorta pricey. They did good work outside of it being so pricey. The work was good.

AW
Adriene W.
09/26/2020 Category: Service
Spoke with Adriene's granddaughter. She said she got a good deal and the work was done right.

KIM S.
Livonia, MI
Chevrolet Camaro
09/13/2020
Each time I have been to TCC, it has been a positive experience. Everyone is so nice and friendly. Their goal is to make sure you are a satisfied customer each and every visit. Moe was awesome, I had a nail in my tire and the other guys across the street would not help, but Moe got my car in and tire fixed as soon as he could. Much appreciated, thanks for the great service!

AR
Alonzo R.
Farmington, MI
Lincoln MKS
09/09/2020 Category: Service
Alonzo said the staff did a great job. He left a lug nut and they found it and called him. They could have thrown it away and they didn't. They give good customer service.

TW
Toni W.
Dodge Journey
09/05/2020 Category: Service
Toni said the customer service was good and they fixed the vehicle perfect.