Business Solutions

Town & Country Toyota Body Shop

Tell others about your recent experience with this business.

Review Details
Not at all likely
Extremely likely
Your Information
We only display the first letter of your last name.
Latest Reviews
10/28/2021
Spoke with Vernon S. They knocked it out of the ballpark and did it in a timely fashion. The repair was done one day before and it was $200 under the...

Tomas M.
01/10/2018
Good service to sell and bad after

MJ
Misty J.
10/13/2017
HORRIBLE EXPERIENCE
I have never written a review but my experience w/ Toyota was so HORRIBLE that I have to. I leased a 2014 new camery. I turned it in 11 days before my lease...

KN
Kim N.
11/10/2016
major delays, no communication, incomplete repairs and new damages
needed to replace driver side door, given an estimate of 2 weeks. it took over 3 months. new delays kept popping up where they said they needed to order more...

Ashleigh B.
06/03/2016
Sloppy, Rush Job, unprofessional!! Will NEVER go back!! They only care about INSURANCE pay out!!!!!!!
Took my Avalon here to have work done to passenger side front and back door along with front bumper passenger bumper. I was in a wreck and a pick up truck...