Business Solutions

business image

Town & Country Toyota Body Shop

Average Score
Overall Rating 1.3/5Overall Rating 1.3/5Overall Rating 1.3/5Overall Rating 1.3/5Overall Rating 1.3/5
1.3

Score Details

Last 30 Day Trend

Inactive Business

ReScore Reviews

Overall Rating 0.0/5Overall Rating 0.0/5Overall Rating 0.0/5Overall Rating 0.0/5Overall Rating 0.0/5
Original Review
Total ReScores
ReScore Average

Business Details

Contact
(704) 553-9591
No Business Hours Provided

Business Hours

* Eastern Time (US & Canada)
9101 South Blvd. Charlotte , NC 28273
Town & Country Toyota Body Shop's Reviews
1.3

Ashleigh B.
Rock Hill, SC
06/03/2016
Sloppy, Rush Job, unprofessional!! Will NEVER go back!! They only care about INSURANCE pay out!!!!!!!
Took my Avalon here to have work done to passenger side front and back door along with front bumper passenger bumper. I was in a wreck and a pick up truck t-boned the passenger side. I was given a date of 05/20/16 for pick up. My car was delivered to Toyota on 05/02/16. However when I went to pick it up they had forgot all about fixing and painting my side view mirror on the passenger side. At this time I also realized that the passenger door lock was not working either. Which it had worked prior to removing the front passenger door and attempting to fix it. So I
had to leave it. Second attempt of picking my car up on 05/26/16 the passenger side door locked had NOT been fixed. I was told by ms. Katie who works for Toyota hsndling State Farm claims that she couldn't determine if this happened before or after the wreck! (Lol) But isn't this your job to do a thorough assessment before you write an estimate and begin repairs??????? I was advised to call State Farm on my own to discuss my unsatisfactory work, which I did. State Farm was great he called Toyota and told them to fix the lock switch. State Farm advised that per. the damages and pictures that the damage was in fact justified and should be fixed. Fast forward to a week later while waiting for repairs. Now it's my third attempt of picking up my car. I had to ask someone for the third time to give me a ride which was a headache for the person giving me a ride. I finally get the car br8ng it home and notice that my f9g lights are not working and the bumper was put on sloppy. You can tell they used old parts and they did NOT do a good job of placing the front bumper on. I am NOT HAPPY AT ALL!! I really wish I would have taken my car to Caliber Collision instead. Now days no one wants to work hard but wants a check. I thought by taking my car to the dealership to have it fixed would make a difference but guess I was WR9NG. I will NEVER go back here for anything. After driving the 2016 Toyota Avalon rental for over a month I was considering buying one because I loved it so much. Guess what I won't give them the opportunity of that sale either.
Not Recommended
Net Promoter® NPS®, NPS Prism®, and the NPS-related emoticons are registered trademarks of Bain & Company, Inc., Satmetrix Systems, Inc., and Fred Reichheld. Net Promoter Score™ and Net Promoter System™ are service marks of Bain & Company, Inc., and Fred Reichheld.