Latest Review almost 2 years ago

Nicholas D.
Conyers, GA
09/07/2016
Beat service
I live in Georgia and come to Florida every 2 or 3 months. I always take my old 1999 mountaineer that now has 300,000 miles on it. I could get it serviced in Georgia but I always wait until I come to Florida to have Tropic do the work. Tropic makes the extra effort to fix this old vehicle and makes it run like new. It is great to have quality work done by someone who cares.

LOUIS B.
Port St Lucie, FL
09/06/2011
Repairs
Repairs are always done to my satisfaction. I always tell my friends to see Frank for their tough repairs.

Sande M.

Kurt C.
Jensen Beach, FL
09/01/2011
Repair tie rod
They do a great job. It is always on time and their work is quality. The repair worked perfectly.

Jim M.
AC Repair
Frank has always done great work on our vehicles.

RK
Richard K.
Jensen Beach, FL
Super Service on our Antique Van
This time, Compressor and blower replacement on AC. Cheerful dealing, fair pricing, and warranted service by this local business with whom we have dealt for five or six years or more. Trustworthy and straight up service by Frank, the owner.

Mike S.
Civic repair.
Tropic Performance did an oil change and A/C recharge. also took the time go through and check the whole car. People are friendly and courteous also. Definitely recommend them to anyone.

MN
MARJORY N.
08/25/2011
WOMEN
So many auto repair shops take advantage of Women. Tropic Performance is, and remains, a shop where a single Woman can trust that she will be treated fairly monitarily.

Jackie S.
Port St Lucie, FL
08/25/2011
Best auto shop in martin county!
Professional friendly great prices! Wouldn't go any where else!

Dan S.
07/01/2011
Volvo
They always do what they promise.
They are very fair and reasonable with pricing. I have just recommended them to another person.