Overall Rating 4.3750013/5Overall Rating 4.3750013/5Overall Rating 4.3750013/5Overall Rating 4.3750013/5rating 4.3750013
Overall Rating 1.9999975/5rating 1.9999975rating 1.9999975rating 1.9999975rating 1.9999975

Dianne C.
Yarmouth Port, MA
08/16/2018 Category: Service
5 star
fast courteous service
Roy T., Service Manager from Tufankjian Hyundai of Plymouth responded on 08/16/2018

We are so glad your experience here was a positive one. Thank you for the 5 star review

Marcia C.
2017 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
08/15/2018 Category: Service
Happy
Friendly, wait time not long answered questions.
Roy T., Service Manager from Tufankjian Hyundai of Plymouth responded on 08/15/2018

When our customers leave here happy, that makes us happy.

GW
Gregory W.
Bourne, MA
2007 Hyundai Sonata
08/15/2018 Category: Service
Superior Service
I brought my daughter's Sonata in 3 times within a month because of calipers locking up. Roy, the service manager, was very helpful in helping fix the problem each time. They followed through with what was promised!

We are so glad your experience here was a positive one. Thank you for the 5 stars

Rhea R.
Fall River, MA
2013 Hyundai Elantra Co
08/13/2018 Category: Service
Car
Always friendly staff , good service, they always explain everything .
Roy T., Service Manager from Tufankjian Hyundai of Plymouth responded on 08/13/2018

LV
Linda V.
Kingston, MA
2016 Hyundai Elantra
08/13/2018 Category: Service
Great staff and service
I always have an excellent experience with this dealership. All of the employees are knowledgeable, professional and a pleasure to work with. I highly recommend this dealership!!

When our customers leave here happy, that makes us happy. Thank you for the 5 star review

Jacqueline C.
2015 Hyundai Elantra
08/11/2018 Category: Service
Saved me a trip informing me of an oil change next month - did it the same day w/coupon
Always pleasant and efficient
Roy T., Service Manager from Tufankjian Hyundai of Plymouth responded on 08/11/2018

Mattapoisett, MA
2009 Hyundai Elantra To
08/08/2018 Category: Service
Ms
Thanks
Roy T., Service Manager from Tufankjian Hyundai of Plymouth responded on 08/08/2018

RA
Robert A.
08/07/2018 Category: Service
fast and discounted oil change.
Nice discount on oil change.
Roy T., Service Manager from Tufankjian Hyundai of Plymouth responded on 08/07/2018

We are so glad  your experience here was a positive one.

NC
Nelson C.
Buzzards Bay, MA
2014 Hyundai Azera
First service
This was my first visit to this dealership. I purchased my Hyundai at another dealership located on the Cape. I needed a oil change and did not want to go over the bridge in July to let this happen.
Phil was my service agent and was very professional on all aspects of arrainging my first visit. All went well in time promised getting my car serviced.
Roy T., Service Manager from Tufankjian Hyundai of Plymouth responded on 08/02/2018

Mashpee, MA
2012 Hyundai Santa Fe
Great dealership...
ALways a pleasant experience!

Middleboro, MA
A-1 service
staff bright and cheerful, even took care of the little extra I asked for.

We are so glad your experience here was a positive one. Thank you for a great review

SF
Suzanne F.
North Fort Myers, FL
Emergency Resolved
After driving 1600 miles up from Florida to Plymouth, a warning light came on: tire pressure at 22 psi instead of 32 psi. I drove right to our local Hyundai dealership and said "Help!" Even though we did not have an appointment, we were reassured the service department would take care of us. While enjoying a hot cup of coffee, we were told that the tire needed repair and were shown the offending metal shard that pierced our tire. Thankfully our tire is good as new and our emergency was cheerfully resolved. Thanks to everyone at Tufankjian Hyundai of Plymouth!

When our customers leave here happy, that makes us happy.

Duxbury, MA
08/01/2018 Category: Service
2015 Sonata Standard Maintenance
Above average for what I expected during this planned maintenance.
Roy T., Service Manager from Tufankjian Hyundai of Plymouth responded on 08/01/2018

Thank you for taking the time to fill out our survey

WO
William O.
Sandwich, MA
2011 Hyundai Santa Fe
08/01/2018 Category: Service
Friendly staff
Service staff has always been helpful and very knowledgeable

Halifax, MA
07/31/2018 Category: Service
Got me in and out quickly!
I have to have my car for work. They got me an appointment the same day and the turn-around was quick!
Roy T., Service Manager from Tufankjian Hyundai of Plymouth responded on 07/31/2018

We always appreciate positive feedback from our customers. Thank you for the 5 star review

Pembroke, MA
2008 Hyundai Elantra
07/30/2018 Category: Service
Review
Thank you!

We are so glad your experience here was a positive one. Thank you for your 5 star review

AA
Anthony A.
2016 Hyundai Veloster
07/29/2018 Category: Service
Very comfortable sitting area..drinks is right there if needed..nice nice.
Very nice staff..great company..very Dependable and also Reliable..I owned 3 veacles and they r all Hyundai..I love them.
Roy T., Service Manager from Tufankjian Hyundai of Plymouth responded on 07/29/2018

We are glad when our customers are happy

2006 Hyundai Elantra
Quick Service
The one thing that stood out was the speed of service - I dropped the car off Sunday evening and drove my car out of the garage Monday afternoon. I don't have many baselines to compare pricing or quality of the repairs, but the two times I've gone it's been relatively quick service and I haven't had to go back to have the repairs redone yet. This has been outstanding since my car is my only mode of transportation around Plymouth, and needs to be taken care of to make it last.
Roy T., Service Manager from Tufankjian Hyundai of Plymouth responded on 07/28/2018

PW
Paul W.
Marshfield, MA
07/28/2018 Category: Service
As always, the service was done fairly quickly and any problems were brought to my attention.

Joanne B.
Plympton, MA
2012 Hyundai Accent
07/28/2018 Category: Service
Treated with respect and great service
With each visit, I am more impressed. The crew at the service desk is pleasant and knowledgeable. No one books vehicle maintenance expecting it to be fun, but Tufankjian makes the whole experience easy and stress-free. Knowing the car is being expertly taken care of, with only the needed services being performed, the very fair price, keep customers happy and faithful.