Overall Rating 4.4444444/5Overall Rating 4.4444444/5Overall Rating 4.4444444/5Overall Rating 4.4444444/5rating 4.4444444
Overall Rating 1.9999975/5rating 1.9999975rating 1.9999975rating 1.9999975rating 1.9999975

SF
Stephen F.
Whitman, MA
10/19/2018 Category: Service
Very friendly and competent
Very friendly and competent
Roy T., Service Manager from Tufankjian Hyundai of Plymouth responded on 10/19/2018

Alysia S.
Weymouth, MA
10/19/2018 Category: Service
Great service once again with my oil change and tire replacement

Malee P.
Buzzards Bay, MA
10/18/2018 Category: Service
Fast and Friendly service
I brought my Hyundai in as the service department called to inform me of a recall affecting the airbags. I appreciated the call as the recall seemed to involve a more serious item than some other recalls which I have seen in the mail. They accommodated my need for an early in the day time slot and completed the work in the time they said it would take.
Roy T., Service Manager from Tufankjian Hyundai of Plymouth responded on 10/18/2018

2017 Hyundai Accent
10/17/2018 Category: Service
Service with a smile
The employee's are always positive! Whenever I have a question they are able to answer or look in to it for me. I believe they are looking out for me and my car's best interest. I feel like I am always taken care of when I am there.
Roy T., Service Manager from Tufankjian Hyundai of Plymouth responded on 10/17/2018

When our customers leave here happy, that makes us happy. Thank you for the 5 stars

Karen M.
10/16/2018 Category: Service
Service is excellent
I have been coming here for a long time the service is great reasonable prices and do excellent work on your car thank you tufakanian hyundai
Roy T., Service Manager from Tufankjian Hyundai of Plymouth responded on 10/16/2018

Thank you for the great 5 star review

Mark L.
Brewster, MA
10/15/2018 Category: Service
Sevice
Complete
Competent
Timely
Roy T., Service Manager from Tufankjian Hyundai of Plymouth responded on 10/15/2018

WO
Warren O.
10/14/2018 Category: Service
Convenience of location
Service desk clerk was out standing, Philip Giovanello under standing my problem or concerns.
Roy T., Service Manager from Tufankjian Hyundai of Plymouth responded on 10/14/2018

PI
Paul I.
Wareham, MA
10/12/2018 Category: Service
excellent customer service
excellent customer service.
work completed in less time than I anticipated
Roy T., Service Manager from Tufankjian Hyundai of Plymouth responded on 10/12/2018

Thank you so much for the great review,and the 5 stars

AW
Alyssa W.
Swedesboro, NJ
2015 Hyundai Elantra
10/09/2018 Category: Service
Awesome
They were very nice and accommodating. Fixed my car quickly.
Roy T., Service Manager from Tufankjian Hyundai of Plymouth responded on 10/09/2018

Have a great night

Bernice B.
10/04/2018 Category: Service
oil change
as usual the service department was courteous and friendly, the work was done on time.
Roy T., Service Manager from Tufankjian Hyundai of Plymouth responded on 10/04/2018

Thank you for taking the time and giving us a great 5 star review

MK
Martin K.
2007 Hyundai Sonata
10/03/2018 Category: Service
I received excellent professional service.
Roy T., Service Manager from Tufankjian Hyundai of Plymouth responded on 10/03/2018

RD
Rosemary D.
10/02/2018 Category: Service
Service dept
Every time I take my car in for the service everyone is friendly and easy to deal. No one ever tries to push me into any additional services that I don’t need for my car.
Roy T., Service Manager from Tufankjian Hyundai of Plymouth responded on 10/02/2018

Thank you for a great review and thank you for 5 stars

Marshfield, MA
2014 Hyundai Elantra
09/30/2018 Category: Service
Great !
Thank you!
Roy T., Service Manager from Tufankjian Hyundai of Plymouth responded on 09/30/2018

Swedesboro, NJ
2015 Hyundai Elantra
09/29/2018 Category: Service
Great!
They are awesome!
Roy T., Service Manager from Tufankjian Hyundai of Plymouth responded on 09/29/2018

We are so glad your experience here was a positive one

2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
09/28/2018 Category: Service
Very accommodating and attentive.
Appreciated all my concerns being heard, quick scheduling, adding a coupon to the bill, and being communicated with as work progressed. I felt like my time was valued and my concerns were heard.
Roy T., Service Manager from Tufankjian Hyundai of Plymouth responded on 09/28/2018

Thank you for a great review, and im glad your time here was well spent. Hope you have a great weekend.

FF
Frederick F.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
09/28/2018 Category: Service
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Thank you for taking the time to fill out our survey. Have a great weekend.

2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
09/27/2018 Category: Service
Honest
I thought I needed more work done this regular appointment, but service advisor told me some things not needed yet and offered a coupon for the oil change! Saved me money. Rare at a dealership.

Thank you for a great review and thank you for the 5 stars

Dennis C.
09/25/2018 Category: Service
Service review
Always great service
Roy T., Service Manager from Tufankjian Hyundai of Plymouth responded on 09/25/2018

We are so glad your experience here was a positive one. Thank you for the 5 stars

Lynne S.
Buzzards Bay, MA
09/25/2018 Category: Service
Staff in all areas are pleasant and listen well
Excellent service, people and outcomes - all the time!

DE
David E.
Bridgewater, MA
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
09/24/2018 Category: Service
A great service experience from Hyundai of Plymouth
My Santa Fe was being serviced for a 7500 mile maintenance. Upon arrival, I was immediately greeted by a service advisor. She explained what maintenance was required and wrote up the work order. The waiting room, which although it was old, was very comfortable. During my wait, two different mechanics entered the room and the each one greeted the waiting customers with a “ Good Morning Everyone” which, I thought, was quite friendly. My car was ready in less than 45 minutes. Thank you for a great service experience! 😀
Roy T., Service Manager from Tufankjian Hyundai of Plymouth responded on 09/24/2018