4.6

James M.
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
02/26/2020 Category: Service
I will return to them for my next service. Customer service was a 10 out of 10.

DE
Delcia E.
Norfolk, VA
2020 Hyundai Sonata
02/26/2020 Category: Service
ABOVE ALL THE REST
This dealership never disappoints. Hands down the best company I've dealt with in a long time. I'm on my second new vehicle with them and I refuse to go anywhere else. Excellent staff, service, and most importantly vehicles.( TRIPLE THREAT) TYSINGER HYUNDAI kills the competition. I don't say that lightly trust me, but FACTS are FACTS.
RICKY R S. from Tysinger Hyundai responded on 02/26/2020

Thank you Delcia for taking the time to fill out the survey and for the five star raqting. It is always our pleasure taking care of you and your Hyundai needs. Take care and be safe.

2011 Hyundai Tucson
02/25/2020 Category: Service
Great experience with my Hyundai
In February I dropped my vehicle off for service at 7:30, enjoyed coffee and a ride to work; the car was finished on time; the shuttle was on time and my Hyundai was clean inside and out --- and I did not even have to readjust my mirrors when I drove home!
RICKY R S. from Tysinger Hyundai responded on 02/25/2020

Glad we could take care of you and your Hyundai and thank you for taking the time to fill out the survey and the five star rating. Take care and be safe.

SL
Sarah L.
2015 Hyundai Genesis
02/22/2020 Category: Service
Disclosure lack there of
Disclosure lack there of what your warranty would cover or not cover...
RICKY R S. from Tysinger Hyundai responded on 02/24/2020

Glad we could help you with your Hyundai needs hope we can earn that fifth star the next time your in. take care ans be safe.

IY
Ibrahim Y.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
02/21/2020 Category: Service
ibrahim. y. great dealer
tysinger is one of the best dealers in the area the service department one of the best the shuttle is great drivers on time schedule the waiting room like coffee soda water chips a plus nice car wash and don't forget they have a great used cars and new ones at great price the owner( mark) always comes to the waiting room and he say hi to everyone and have his coffee their why go to any dealers you can find a luxury cars and smart cars Audi cars and don't forget the Hyundai one of the best cars on the road in America and the world great warranty's
RICKY R S. from Tysinger Hyundai responded on 02/21/2020

tHANL YOU FOR SOME GREAT COMMENTS IT IS ALWAYS OUR PLEASURE TAKING CARE OF YOU AND YOUR HYUNDAI NEEDS AND THANK YOU FOR THE FIVE STAR RATING. TAKE CARE AND BE SAFE

JJ
Judy J.
Elberon, VA
02/18/2020 Category: Service
So Great
I dropped my car off and was taken to my appointment and before I was finished I recieve a text saying I could pickup my car. The person who drove to my appointment and picked me up was really nice and made my trip both ways very pleasant.
RICKY R S. from Tysinger Hyundai responded on 02/18/2020

Thank for taking the time to fill out the survey and for the five star rating It is always our pleasure taking care of you and your Hyundai needs. Take care and be safe.

RT
Richard T.
2017 Hyundai Ioniq Hybrid
02/17/2020 Category: Service
Service performed except...
Service was performed correctly except tire pressures were never checked. They we a little low when the car went in and equally as low when it was returned. A small item, but wished they would have checked them as they said they did.
RICKY R S. from Tysinger Hyundai responded on 02/17/2020

Thak you for taking the time to fill out the survey and thank you for the five star rating. Glad we could take care of you and your Hyundai.Take care and be safe.

02/15/2020 Category: Service
Great experience
Great overall experience the Tysinger team was super helpful.
RICKY R S. from Tysinger Hyundai responded on 02/17/2020

Thank you for taking the time to fill out the survey. Sorry we we could not earn that fifth star we'll try harder next time. Take care and be safe.

AH
Arnold H.
2012 Hyundai Genesis
02/13/2020 Category: Service
RICKY R S. from Tysinger Hyundai responded on 02/14/2020

Thank you Arnold for taking thr time to fill out the survey and for the five star rating it is always our pleasue taking care of you and your Hyundai needs. Take care and be safe.

02/09/2020 Category: Service
Good Service
Very good service
RICKY R S. from Tysinger Hyundai responded on 02/10/2020

Thank you for the five star rating it is always our pleasuer taking care of you and your Hyundai needs. Take care and be safe.

Cynthia H.
2015 Hyundai Tucson
02/07/2020 Category: Service
Professionalism
Very pleased with the service and kindness of the staff.
RICKY R S. from Tysinger Hyundai responded on 02/10/2020

Glad we could take care of you and your Hyundai needs and thank you for the five star rating. Take care and be safe.

DE
Delcia E.
Norfolk, VA
02/05/2020 Category: Service
SERVICE ABOVE ALL THE REST!!!!
This is my second car purchased at Tysinger and from start to finish the process has ALWAYS gone smoothly. Very special thank you to WENDELL(sales manager) and DEMETRIUS (finance)who's professionalism, knowledge base (products and services) leaves nothing to question, and I find great comfort in that(TRUSTWORTHY) and will keep me coming back. They have a outstanding service department who keeps you updated throughout that process. This company and the entire staff has really left a great impression..ALL I CAN SAY IS IF YOU HAVEN'T TRIED TYSINGER HYUNDAI, your missing out THEY'RE AWESOME.
RICKY R S. from Tysinger Hyundai responded on 02/05/2020

Thank you for taking the time to fill out the survey and the great five star rating and review. It is always our pleasure taking care of you and your Hyundai needs. Take care and be safe.

EF
Erin F.
Portsmouth, VA
2019 Hyundai Elantra
02/04/2020 Category: Service
Very personable, professional, and easy to work with.
This dealership is by far the nicest group of people I have dealt with for anything car-related. From my first visit through the test drive, financing and purchase, delivery, and maintenance, it has been a very easy business to deal with. There was no pressure in sales, they answered my questions without making me feel rushed. Finance was professional and patient when I asked tons of questions about that (which they answered very thoroughly) and kept me informed the entire time, which honestly wasn't an excessive wait overall. I have been to have routine maintenance done, and to have one mechanical fix, in about 18k miles. All the scheduling has been easy, and the appointments were reasonable in length. I would highly recommend this dealership, based on my ongoing experiences there. I intend to go to them for the life of this vehicle, and for the purchase and care of my next one.
RICKY R S. from Tysinger Hyundai responded on 02/04/2020

Thank you for the very nice review glad we could make you happy all around the dealership and for the five star rating.Take care and be safe

Yorktown, VA
2007 Hyundai Santa Fe
02/02/2020 Category: Service
Service was above average and the staff was very professional.
RICKY R S. from Tysinger Hyundai responded on 02/03/2020

Sorry for the wait please let your service ad viser know if you wait mor then five miniutes so we can get you out. Glad you could give us four stars we will make sure you get your car faster next time so we can get that fifth one . Take care and be safe.

2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
01/30/2020 Category: Service
Jeff was prompt to call that the car was ready for pick up and what they had done during the visit.
Great service and I love my car!
RICKY R S. from Tysinger Hyundai responded on 01/30/2020

Glad we could take care of you and your Hyundai It is always our pleasure and thank you for the five star rating take care and be safe.