Overall Rating 4.1052658/5Overall Rating 4.1052658/5Overall Rating 4.1052658/5Overall Rating 4.1052658/5rating 4.1052658
Overall Rating 2.1315768/5Overall Rating 2.1315768/5rating 2.1315768rating 2.1315768rating 2.1315768

Jenna M.
04/18/2019 Category: Service
Much better
This visit was much much better. Everything was great from start to finish!
Matt H., Client Care Manager from Tysinger Hyundai responded on 04/18/2019

Thank You Jenna for taking the time to write a such a wonderful review. We really appreciate the 5 Star rating along with your continued business. Crystal strives to provide that level of service to everyone at Tysinger Hyundai. Thank You for letting Tysinger service your 2017 Elantra. We are grateful for your business and I will make sure Crystal sees this. Thank You again, feel free to contact us for any of your vehicle needs.

Seung Hwan C.
2018 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
04/17/2019 Category: Service
GOOD
GOOD
Matt H., Client Care Manager from Tysinger Hyundai responded on 04/18/2019

Thank You Seung for taking the time to write a such a wonderful review. We really appreciate the 4 Star rating along with your continued business. Crystal strives to provide that level of service to everyone at Tysinger Hyundai. Thank You for letting Tysinger service your 2018 Ioniq. We are grateful for your business and I will make sure Crystal sees this. Thank You again, feel free to contact us for any of your vehicle needs.

NN
N/A N.
04/17/2019
GREAT PLACE FOR SERVICE
JESSICA WAS VERY KIND AND HELPFUL
Matt H., Client Care Manager from Tysinger Hyundai responded on 04/18/2019

Thank You for taking the time to write a such a wonderful review. We really appreciate the 5 Star rating along with your continued business. Jessica strives to provide that level of service to everyone at Tysinger Hyundai. Thank You for letting Tysinger service your Hyundai. We are grateful for your business and I will make sure Jessica sees this. Thank You again, feel free to contact us for any of your vehicle needs.

AJ
Andrew J.
Susan, VA
04/15/2019 Category: Service
Aj
Awesome place to get ur service done. Fast,reliable and on time. Great work
Matt H., Client Care Manager from Tysinger Hyundai responded on 04/16/2019

Thank You Andrew for taking the time to write a such a wonderful review. We really appreciate the 5 Star rating along with your continued business. Crystal strives to provide that level of service to everyone at Tysinger Hyundai. Thank You for letting Tysinger service your 2017 Tucson. We are grateful for your business and I will make sure Crystal sees this. Thank You again, feel free to contact us for any of your vehicle needs.

CT
Claudia T.
04/14/2019 Category: Service
No trust
Technician are not truthful, want you to do service ev ed n though it is not necessary
Matt H., Client Care Manager from Tysinger Hyundai responded on 04/15/2019

I’m sorry to learn of your dissatisfaction. We appreciate your business and value you as our client. I will be reaching out and I can be reached at mhood@tysinger.com and 757-251-2072 as well. Matthew Hood Client Care Manager

ER
Erin R.
2013 Hyundai Elantra Co
04/12/2019 Category: Service
Customer Service
Great customer service. I never feel pressured to pay for additional services that I do not want.
Matt H., Client Care Manager from Tysinger Hyundai responded on 04/12/2019

Thank You Erin for taking the time to write a such a wonderful review. We really appreciate the 5 Star rating along with your continued business. Mark strives to provide that level of service to everyone at Tysinger Hyundai. Thank You for letting Tysinger service your 2013 Elantra. We are grateful for your business and I will make sure Mark sees this. Thank You again, feel free to contact us for any of your vehicle needs.

Jeannette H.
Recall
It would be nice if the individuals who make the appointments would let customers know. I do appreciate them trying to fix the problem.

Car repair
Was disappointed the individuals who make the appointment does not inform customers if they don’t stay with vehicle it will take all day.
KENNY L., Service Director from Tysinger Hyundai responded on 04/09/2019

Mr Shepard has spoken to the client and appolgized for the mix up with scheduling.

Not good
Had to bring my car in 3 times in the last few months. Seemed to have problems linking back to the service. Would not recommend.

Hayes, VA
2015 Hyundai Tucson
Adequate
Read previous

LJ
Lettie J.
04/08/2019 Category: Service
The service was excellence .
Miss Laura was a great service person .The paint service was awesome the paint personnel were informative .
Matt H., Client Care Manager from Tysinger Hyundai responded on 04/08/2019

Thank You Lettie for taking the time to write a such a wonderful review. We really appreciate the 5 Star rating along with your continued business. Jessica strives to provide that level of service to everyone at Tysinger Hyundai. Thank You for letting Tysinger service your 2011 Sonata. We are grateful for your business and I will make sure Jessica sees this. Thank You again, feel free to contact us for any of your vehicle needs.

GS
George S.
04/06/2019 Category: Service
Not dealing with my previous service manger. The service people I dealt with this time was excellent in customer service
Matt H., Client Care Manager from Tysinger Hyundai responded on 04/08/2019

Thank You George for taking the time to write a such a wonderful review. We really appreciate the 4 Star rating along with your continued business. Jessica strives to provide that level of service to everyone at Tysinger Hyundai. Thank You for letting Tysinger service your 2018 Sonata. We are grateful for your business and I will make sure Jessica sees this. Thank You again, feel free to contact us for any of your vehicle needs.

Smithfield, VA
2014 Hyundai Elantra
04/06/2019 Category: Service
Curtesy and Speed
As always... treated with curtesy. Speedy service.
Matt H., Client Care Manager from Tysinger Hyundai responded on 04/08/2019

Thank You for taking the time to write a such a wonderful review. We really appreciate the 5 Star rating along with your continued business. Jessica strives to provide that level of service to everyone at Tysinger Hyundai. Thank You for letting Tysinger service your 2014 Elantra. We are grateful for your business and I will make sure Jessica sees this. Thank You again, feel free to contact us for any of your vehicle needs.

04/05/2019 Category: Service
Always very professional
Matt H., Client Care Manager from Tysinger Hyundai responded on 04/08/2019

Thank You for taking the time to write a such a wonderful review. We really appreciate the 5 Star rating along with your continued business. Mark strives to provide that level of service to everyone at Tysinger Hyundai. Thank You for letting Tysinger service your 2017 Tucson. We are grateful for your business and I will make sure Mark sees this. Thank You again, feel free to contact us for any of your vehicle needs.

Poquoson, VA
2006 Hyundai Azera
do better
See previous explanations
I would recommend this business based on my previous experiences not on my latest one.
Matt H., Client Care Manager from Tysinger Hyundai responded on 04/04/2019

I’m sorry to learn of your dissatisfaction. We appreciate your business and value you as our client. I will be reaching out . Matthew Hood Client Care Manager

Jacqueline G.
Tysinger the best dealership
Everyone i have come in contact with were curteous; friendly and knowledgeable . The customer waiting area clean and comfortable. There are always refreshments and other amenities.
Matt H., Client Care Manager from Tysinger Hyundai responded on 04/04/2019

Thank You Jacqueline for taking the time to write a such a wonderful review. We really appreciate the 5 Star rating along with your continued business. Jessica strives to provide that level of service to everyone at Tysinger Hyundai. Thank You for letting Tysinger service your 2018 Tucson. We are grateful for your business. I will make sure Jessica sees this. Thank You again, feel free to contact us for any of your vehicle needs.

EW
Edwin W.
Great Place!!!
Tysinger's continues to provide great service with a personal touch. They care about us and the condition of our vehicle.
Matt H., Client Care Manager from Tysinger Hyundai responded on 04/04/2019

Thank You Edwin for taking the time to write a such a wonderful review. We really appreciate the 5 Star rating along with your continued business. Mark strives to provide that level of service to everyone at Tysinger Hyundai. Thank You for letting Tysinger service your 2015 Sonata and we are grateful for your business. I will make sure Mark sees this. Thank You again, feel free to contact us for any of your vehicle needs.

BE
Beth E.
Smithfield, VA
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Pleasant
Service done in a timely manner
People were pleasant
Matt H., Client Care Manager from Tysinger Hyundai responded on 04/04/2019

Thank You Beth for taking the time to write a such a wonderful review. We really appreciate the 5 Star rating along with your continued business. Jessica strives to provide that level of service to everyone at Tysinger Hyundai. Thank You for letting Tysinger service your 2016 Santa Fe. We are grateful for your business. I will make sure Jessica sees this. Thank You again, feel free to contact us for any of your vehicle needs.

BR
Barbara R.
Carrollton, VA
04/02/2019 Category: Service
Great service, and friendly service reps
Matt H., Client Care Manager from Tysinger Hyundai responded on 04/04/2019

Thank You Barbara for taking the time to write a such a wonderful review. We really appreciate the 5 Star rating along with your continued business. Jessica strives to provide that level of service to everyone at Tysinger Hyundai. Thank You for letting Tysinger service your 2018 Tucson. We are grateful for your business. I will make sure Jessica sees this. Thank You again, feel free to contact us for any of your vehicle needs.

Deborah G.
Get the job done
Good job
Matt H., Client Care Manager from Tysinger Hyundai responded on 04/04/2019

Thank You Deborah for taking the time to write a such a wonderful review. We really appreciate the 5 Star rating along with your continued business. Crystal strives to provide that level of service to everyone at Tysinger Hyundai. Thank You for letting Tysinger service your 2018 Sonata and we are grateful for your business. I will make sure Crystal sees this. Thank You again, feel free to contact us for any of your vehicle needs.

Cynthia S.
2015 Hyundai Tucson
04/01/2019 Category: Service
last service
SERVICE !!!!! Personal attention. Attention to detail. Mark is great !
Matt H., Client Care Manager from Tysinger Hyundai responded on 04/02/2019

Thank You Cynthia for taking the time to write a such a wonderful review. We really appreciate the 5 Star rating along with your continued business. Mark strives to provide that level of service to everyone at Tysinger Hyundai. Thank You for letting Tysinger service your 2016 Tucson. We are grateful for your business. I will make sure Mark sees this. Thank You again, feel free to contact us for any of your vehicle needs.