4.6

( 2012 Reviews )

Overall Rating 4.217387/5Overall Rating 4.217387/5Overall Rating 4.217387/5Overall Rating 4.217387/5rating 4.217387
Overall Rating 2.1521761/5Overall Rating 2.1521761/5rating 2.1521761rating 2.1521761rating 2.1521761

PS
Paola S.
11/15/2019 Category: Service
Amazing Service
My car needed an engine replacement due to a previous recall and the team at Tysinger Hyundai assisted me through every step of the way and ensure that all my questions were answered. I am pleased with the work and I will be coming back.
RICKY R S. from Tysinger Hyundai responded on 11/18/2019

Thank you for the five star review and gland we could help you with you new engine recall. It will be our plesure to see you back and help you with your Hyndai needs. Take care and be safe.

SR
Shirley R.
11/13/2019 Category: Service
Service Appointment
My recent service with appointment with Tysinger was excellent. My service technician, Mr. Matt Horton, provides excellent service by explaining what services were needed by my vehicle and made sure I was in and out in a timely manner. Thank you.
RICKY R S. from Tysinger Hyundai responded on 11/14/2019

Shirley thank you for the five star review.glad we we could service you and your Hyundai needs take care and be safe.

GM
Gilda M.
2018 Hyundai Kona
11/12/2019 Category: Service
G.Maness
Everyone was polite and knowledgeable. Service completed on time
RICKY R S. from Tysinger Hyundai responded on 11/13/2019

Thank you for the five star rating ,it's always our pleasure servicing your Hyundai needs. Take care and be safe.

Hayes, VA
2019 Hyundai Elantra
11/10/2019 Category: Service
Issues resolved
Great customer service. I appreciate them taking the time to read the reviews and make adjustments accordingly. Thank you for answering my questions.

11/10/2019 Category: Service
Took way too long
Took hours for an oil change. Staff was nice but I had to go to the desks and wait for someone to give me an update after sitting there for hours.
RICKY R S. from Tysinger Hyundai responded on 11/11/2019

Sorry it took so long to to get your oil change I'm sure will try harder to get you out faster next time. Take care and be safe.

RICKY R S. from Tysinger Hyundai responded on 11/13/2019

Thank you for the rescore be safe on your trip.

11/09/2019
Richard Farber’s problems with 2018 Sonata
Rick Sanchez, I really love Tysinger Hyundai, but I have been having problems for my Sonata.
1. My tire which has less tire tread then the other 3.
2. My speedometer is out of wack. It’s off 1-2 mph.
3 . My window on the drivers side is rubbing up or down... and I’m not paying for any of this !!!!
RICKY R S. from Tysinger Hyundai responded on 11/11/2019

Hi Richard, set up an appointment with Crystal so we can check out your concerns.

Cory H.
Yorktown, VA
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
11/07/2019 Category: Service
Treated like family.
Thanks to Kenny Lee and the entire staff at Tysinger
RICKY R S. from Tysinger Hyundai responded on 11/08/2019

Cory thanks for the fove star rating. it is always our plesure serving yoru car.Take care and be safe.

BF
Bradley F.
2015 Hyundai Elantra
11/04/2019 Category: Service
Friendly delivered as promised
RICKY R S. from Tysinger Hyundai responded on 11/04/2019

Brad glad we could hepl you with your Elantra and thank you for the five star rating. Take care and be safe

VL
Veronica L.
2013 Hyundai Tucson
11/02/2019 Category: Service
The Service, and Team work
The service is amazing. Everyone back up each other. Like a well oiled machine. It works.
RICKY R S. from Tysinger Hyundai responded on 11/04/2019

Thank you Veronica for your five star rating glad we could help you with your Tucon. Take care and be safe.

10/31/2019
Ricky R S reply
Ricky I was glad to see your reply to my Review.. I really want to ensure that my one tire has plenty of tread left to ensure proper safety for myself & my passengers. If I have any.... I really live my Hyundai Sonata... This is my 4th one !!! There is nothing better!!!!! Also my speedometer being off !!!!! About 1 or 2 miles TYVM Ricky !!!! Richard Farber proud owner of Hyundai
RICKY R S. from Tysinger Hyundai responded on 10/31/2019

If you ever need us to look at something just stop on by.

10/31/2019 Category: Service
Quality work, friendly
Fast, great work and friendly
RICKY R S. from Tysinger Hyundai responded on 10/31/2019

Thank you for the five star rating, glad we could take care of you and your Sonata. Take care and be safe

2019 Hyundai Tucson
10/30/2019 Category: Service
Quick and friendly service.
Service managers are top notch!
RICKY R S. from Tysinger Hyundai responded on 10/31/2019

Thanks you for the five star rating,it's always a plesure serving your Hyundai needs. TTake care and be safe.

2013 Hyundai Genesis Coupe
Anon
My tire sensor came on so I brought it to Tysinger. It was discovered that a nail was in it and it could not be patched. Long story short, Crystal explained the real version of road hazard. I erroneously thought it was to protect me against out of pocket for replacement. Purchased a very expensive set of tires last year with road hazard protection only to learn this year that it's pretty much useless. I think this needs to be explained more upon purchase. Crystal made a bad day a little better for me. Thank you Crystal.
RICKY R S. from Tysinger Hyundai responded on 10/31/2019

Thank you for the five star rating.it's always a plesure serving you. Take care and be safe.

DA
Donald A.
Norfolk, VA
10/30/2019 Category: Service
I trust Tysinger to take care of my vehicle when I go in for service and have always been pleased with the results. The wifi, snacks, coffee and tv don't hurt either to make the wait when getting service completed pleasant. :)
RICKY R S. from Tysinger Hyundai responded on 10/31/2019

Thank you Donald for the five star rating, it's always a plesure serviceing your Hyundai needs. Take care and be safe.

Richard Farber Review 2018 Sonata SEL
I just want to say that I enjoy coming to Tysinger Hyundai for my service needs.. but I’m still waiting for certain freebies such as oil changes, state inspections, etc...,
RICKY R S. from Tysinger Hyundai responded on 10/30/2019

Richard thank you for the five star rating It's always our plesure taking care of you. Take care and be safe.

IY
Ibrahim Y.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
Best dealership
The customer service is the best specialty Jessica
RICKY R S. from Tysinger Hyundai responded on 10/30/2019

Glad Jessica could help you with youe Hyundai needs and thank you for the five star rating. Take care and be safe.

BO
Brandon O.
The customer service
The customer service
RICKY R S. from Tysinger Hyundai responded on 10/30/2019

Great glad we could be of service to you, and thanks for the five star rating. Take care and be safe.

Deborah S.
Very efficient service
It it always a pleasant experience to bring my car in for service. The employees are all very pleasant.
RICKY R S. from Tysinger Hyundai responded on 10/30/2019

Deborah thank you for the five star rating, It is alwats our plesure serviving yourcar. Take care and be safe

Deborah H.
Poquoson, VA
2017 Hyundai Accent
Excellent service.
Excellent and ftiendly service was provided
RICKY R S. from Tysinger Hyundai responded on 10/30/2019

Glad we could take care of you Deborah and thank you for the five star rating. Take care and be safe

Sandra W.
2014 Hyundai Elantra Gt
10/29/2019 Category: Service
Employees nice and polite.
My first impression is the cleanliness. The employees keep you updated about your vehicle. Have always had good experience and love my Hyundai Elantra GT.
RICKY R S. from Tysinger Hyundai responded on 10/30/2019

Sandra thanks for the five star rating and glad we could service your Hyundai needs.Take care and be safe.

Carol H.
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
Customer service is unbeatable
Melissa meets my every need getting to know my Hyundai
RICKY R S. from Tysinger Hyundai responded on 10/30/2019

Glad you had a great experience with us happy we could tak care of your Hyundai needs and thank you and take care.