Overall Rating 3.962963/5Overall Rating 3.962963/5Overall Rating 3.962963/5rating 3.962963rating 3.962963
Overall Rating 2.18519/5Overall Rating 2.18519/5rating 2.18519rating 2.18519rating 2.18519

HJ
Hermoine J.
2013 Hyundai Tucson
12/17/2018 Category: Service
Quick
I got there half hour earlier than I was supposed to and I was taken care of immediately, I have never had any problems with the service team there and I totally trust them with my vehicle after all who else will know my vehicle better than the dealership!
Matt H., Client Care Manager from Tysinger Hyundai responded on 12/18/2018

Thank You for taking the time to write a review. We really appreciate the 5 Star rating, Mark strives to provide that level of service to everyone at Tysinger Hyundai.Thank You for letting Tysinger service your 2013 Tucson. We are greatful for your business. I will make sure Mark sees this as well. Thank You again, feel free to contact us for any of your vehicle needs.

2009 Hyundai Sonata
12/16/2018 Category: Service
Quality and Professional Service
I greatly appreciate the service at Tysinger Hyundai.
Matt H., Client Care Manager from Tysinger Hyundai responded on 12/17/2018

Thank You for taking the time to write a review. We really appreciate the 5 Star rating, Crystal strives to provide that level of service to everyone at Tysinger Hyundai.Thank You for letting Tysinger service your 2009 Sonata. We are greatful for your business. I will make sure Crystal sees this as well. Thank You again, feel free to contact us for any of your vehicle needs.

LT
Lehman T.
12/16/2018 Category: Service
State inspection
Crystal was great and very responsive
Matt H., Client Care Manager from Tysinger Hyundai responded on 12/17/2018

Thank You Lehman for taking the time to write a review. We really appreciate the 5 Star rating, Crystal strives to provide that level of service to everyone at Tysinger Hyundai.Thank You for letting Tysinger service your 2014 Sonata. We are greatful for your business. I will make sure Crystal sees this as well. Thank You again, feel free to contact us for any of your vehicle needs.

Michael S.
12/14/2018 Category: Service
Mark keeps it easy from drop off to pick up
Great team knows me and my car. Highly recommend service and very competitive for new tires as well.
Matt H., Client Care Manager from Tysinger Hyundai responded on 12/15/2018

Thank You Michael for taking the time to write a review. We really appreciate the 5 Star rating, Mark strives to provide that level of service to everyone at Tysinger Hyundai.Thank You for letting Tysinger service your 2016 Sonata. We are greatful for your business. I will make sure Mark sees this as well. Thank You again, feel free to contact us for any of your vehicle needs.

BL
Barbara L.
Gloucester, VA
2012 Hyundai Elantra
Excellent Workmenship
I always appreciate the good work that the technicians do on my car. I completely trust their workmanship and knowledge of my vehicle.
Matt H., Client Care Manager from Tysinger Hyundai responded on 12/15/2018

Thank You John for taking the time to write a review. We really appreciate the 5 Star rating, Mark strives to provide that level of service to everyone at Tysinger Hyundai.Thank You for letting Tysinger service your 2012 Elantra. We are greatful for your business. I will make sure Mark sees this as well. Thank You again, feel free to contact us for any of your vehicle needs.

LH
Lenora H.
2013 Hyundai Accent
12/14/2018 Category: Service
Very great service. Will continue to come here for service.

12/14/2018 Category: Service
I will always come there but the amount of time it takes to perform simple services need to be improved
Matt H., Client Care Manager from Tysinger Hyundai responded on 12/14/2018

Service is reaching out to customer

2007 Hyundai Santa Fe
12/14/2018 Category: Service
Tysinger was able to find the issue with my vehicle and explained what the issue was. I’m very satisfied with the outcome. I would have liked more communication early on, however.
Matt H., Client Care Manager from Tysinger Hyundai responded on 12/14/2018

Thank You for taking the time to write a review. We really appreciate the 4 Star rating, i apologize about the slow communication. We strive to provide that level of service to everyone at Tysinger Hyundai.Thank You for letting Tysinger service your vehicle needs.

AK
Angelika K.
12/12/2018 Category: Service
Friendly and helpful staff.
None
KENNY L., Service Director from Tysinger Hyundai responded on 12/12/2018

Thank You for taking the time to write a review. We really appreciate the 5 Star rating, We strive to provide that level of service to everyone at Tysinger Hyundai.Thank You for letting Tysinger service your vehicle needs. Thank You again.

DA
Donald A.
Norfolk, VA
12/11/2018 Category: Service
The service was BETTER than expected
They give a free car wash as always, but they even vacuumed out my car mats (which were full of leaves from fall) and pulled a nail while plugging that hole at no cost. Need I say any more? Definitely a 6/5 experience.

Williamsburg, VA
12/11/2018 Category: Service
Unfortunate experience
We have always been happy with Tysinger. We travel from Williamsburg, even though there are other Hyundai dealerships closer to us. This experience makes us wonder whether we should change dealerships in the future.

PS: our visit would have gone over 3 hours if we had waited for the complementary car wash that Tysinger always provides. We opted to eliminate that because we just wanted our car back so we could leave for other appointments we had that day.
KENNY L., Service Director from Tysinger Hyundai responded on 12/11/2018

Thank You for taking the time to write a review. We really appreciate the 4 Star rating, We strive to provide that level of service to everyone at Tysinger Hyundai.Thank You for letting Tysinger service your vehicle needs. Thank You again.

2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
12/10/2018 Category: Service
Really good with keeping information up to date about what is going on with your vehicle.

Servicing
KENNY L., Service Director from Tysinger Hyundai responded on 12/11/2018

Advisor has spoken with client to resolve the issue.

Uninformed of recall/Check your work p0n
The customer treatment is excellent, but the service department needs to check its work. They finally corrected the issue before I left. I am most concerned about not being informed of a recall that did affect my car's performance. The jury is still out on whether I would recommend this business to a friend.
Matt H., Client Care Manager from Tysinger Hyundai responded on 12/13/2018

I apologize about the confusion on the recall , and I am glad we were able to perform the recall. Once again I apologize for our mistake.

Carolyn B.
2012 Hyundai Tucson
12/10/2018 Category: Service
Friendly staff, fast and accurate service. My service manager Justin Whitaker is the BEST!

Jennifer D.
12/09/2018 Category: Service
Mark Sheppard
The customer service from Mark Shepard and the rest of the crew is always 100%. They take great care of my car and myself. I never have to worry about anything.

TH
Timothy H.
Yorktown, VA
Always great service
Matt H., Client Care Manager from Tysinger Hyundai responded on 12/13/2018

Thank You Timothy for taking the time to write a review. We really appreciate the 5 Star rating, Justin strives to provide that level of service to everyone at Tysinger Hyundai.Thank You for letting Tysinger service your 2017 Tucson. I'll make sure Justin sees this as well. Thank You again, feel free to contact us for any of your vehicle needs.

replace break light satisfied
4star

Carlett H.
Customer Service is great
Great dealership

12/07/2018 Category: Service
Service center
I came in one day for a scheduled appointment had to come back the next day because they were running behind. Came the next day at 3. Car wasnt ready until 530.
KENNY L., Service Director from Tysinger Hyundai responded on 12/10/2018

Dealer management will contact client to discuss.

Suffolk, VA
2016 Hyundai Veloster
12/06/2018 Category: Service
Great service.
Matt H., Client Care Manager from Tysinger Hyundai responded on 12/07/2018

Thank You for taking the time to write a review. We really appreciate the 4 Star rating, Crystal strives to provide that level of service to everyone at Tysinger Hyundai.Thank You for letting Tysinger service your 2016 Veloster. I'll make sure Crystal sees this as well. Thank You again, feel free to contact us for any of your vehicle needs.

Yorktown, VA
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
12/06/2018 Category: Service
routine maintenance taking longer than expected
I had an appointment and expected to wait 2 hours at most for routine maintenance on a 2017 Hyundai vehicle. It took closer to four hours waiting in the customer lounge. By the way, there were no breakfast snack items in the lounge. I expect better from Tysinger.