Overall Rating 4.030303/5Overall Rating 4.030303/5Overall Rating 4.030303/5Overall Rating 4.030303/5rating 4.030303
Overall Rating 2.1562516/5Overall Rating 2.1562516/5rating 2.1562516rating 2.1562516rating 2.1562516
Latest Review about 1 hour ago

Michael H.
02/16/2019 Category: Service
Maintenance
Customer service is excellent and my rep was very friendly and knowledgeable.
KENNY L., Service Director from Tysinger Hyundai responded on 02/16/2019

Thank You  for the kind words and taking the time to write a review. We really appreciate the 5 Star rating, We strive to provide that level of service to everyone at Tysinger Hyundai. Thank You for letting Tysinger service your Hyundai . We are greatful for your business.  Thank You again, feel free to contact us for any of your vehicle needs

02/16/2019
My 3rd review RSF
This is the 3rd review that I am writing to you. Why you say , due to my personal involvement with this concerning free oil changes for life of my car... I got that at checkered flag Hyundai... what I don’t understand is why you don’t offer them here !!!!! That should be included with every Hyundai you guys starting with mine , and all others... you guys have showed me you do care, and without us (customers) ur business wouldn’t be worth crap !!!! TYVM
KENNY L., Service Director from Tysinger Hyundai responded on 02/16/2019

Thank you for the feedback and we will pass your suggestion on to Hyundai.

PH
Patricia H.
2019 Hyundai Sonata
02/16/2019 Category: Service
Great place
They genuinely care and take care of their customers.

Anna B.
Poquoson, VA
2018 Hyundai Kona
02/15/2019 Category: Service
Happy Camper
Everyone is willing to go beyond the basic care. They want you to come back and will do everything they can to be sure you do.

02/14/2019
My review RSF
I have written you a review before. I’m glad that inspections are for life of the car, but (Oil Changes ) for life should be as well... I should not pay for them..... check it out, put it into effect....... TYVM. RSF

CG
Charles G.
Charles City, VA
02/13/2019 Category: Service
great service
Other then waiting over 3.5 hrs to get my car inspected, the service was great. Mark Shepard explained everything to me clearly when my car was finished
KENNY L., Service Director from Tysinger Hyundai responded on 02/16/2019

Thank You  for the kind words and taking the time to write a review. We really appreciate the 4 Star rating, We strive to provide that level of service to everyone at Tysinger Hyundai. Thank You for letting Tysinger service your Hyundai . We are greatful for your business.  Thank You again, feel free to contact us for any of your vehicle needs.

RT
Richard T.
2017 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
02/13/2019 Category: Service
Mark Shepherd, my service advisor, has ALWAYS been top notch. He keeps me informed about how long the repair will take and ensures that I am completely satisfied before I leave. The mechanic (s) who work on my vehicle have always done the job correctly the first time and I have never had to return the car to have something done over because of shoddy work. I have been well pleased with the service department.
Matt H., Client Care Manager from Tysinger Hyundai responded on 02/13/2019

Thank You Richard for the kind words and taking the time to write a such a wonderful review. We really appreciate the 5 Star rating, Mark strives to provide that level of service to everyone at Tysinger Hyundai. Thank You for letting Tysinger service your 2017 Ioniq. We are greatful for your business. I will make sure Mark sees this. Thank You again, feel free to contact us for any of your vehicle needs.

Marcie B.
Excellent customer service at Tysinger Hyundai
I took my car in for a tail light fix and was there when they opened. I needed to get to work quickly but their shuttle service doesn’t start until 8 am. They ordered an Uber for me and paid for it. They are very helpful and friendly there. I never feel like I’m being “ripped off”. The service is excellent.
Matt H., Client Care Manager from Tysinger Hyundai responded on 02/13/2019

Thank You Marcie for the kind words and taking the time to write a review. We really appreciate the 5 Star rating, Mark strives to provide that level of service to everyone at Tysinger Hyundai. Thank You for letting Tysinger service your 2017 Santa Fe. We are greatful for your business. I will make sure Mark sees this. Thank You again, feel free to contact us for any of your vehicle needs.

My review RF
Tysinger Hyundai, handled my situation with ease & finess. And I feel that I got an outstanding car payment, and the car I wanted... I am very happy. The only thing I didn’t get was oil changes for life, and car inspections for life.... these are the things I miss......
Matt H., Client Care Manager from Tysinger Hyundai responded on 02/13/2019

Thank You Richard for the kind words and taking the time to write a review.State Inspections are free for life  We really appreciate the 5 Star rating, Mark strives to provide that level of service to everyone at Tysinger Hyundai. Thank You for letting Tysinger service your 2018 Sonata. We are greatful for your business. I will make sure Mark sees this. Thank You again, feel free to contact us for any of your vehicle needs.

VJ
Vickie J.
Carrollton, VA
2015 Sonata Service
Outstanding service! Great customer service! Clean amenities throughout!
Matt H., Client Care Manager from Tysinger Hyundai responded on 02/13/2019

Thank You Vickie for the kind words and taking the time to write a review. We really appreciate the 5 Star rating, Mark strives to provide that level of service to everyone at Tysinger Hyundai. Thank You for letting Tysinger service your 2015 Sonata. We are greatful for your business. I will make sure Mark sees this. Thank You again, feel free to contact us for any of your vehicle needs.

GJ
Gwendolyn J.
Hampton, VA
02/11/2019 Category: Service
Wonderful
Service provider thinks of things all about convenience for customers.
Matt H., Client Care Manager from Tysinger Hyundai responded on 02/11/2019

Thank You Gwendolyn for the kind words and taking the time to write a review. We really appreciate the 5 Star rating, Crystal strives to provide that level of service to everyone at Tysinger Hyundai. Thank You for letting Tysinger service your 2016 Sonata. We are greatful for your business. I will make sure Crystal sees this. Thank You again, feel free to contact us for any of your vehicle needs.

2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Not Completed On Time — Prices High
Estimated service time was 1.5 hrs . Waited almost 3 hrs for completion. Synthetic oil change price almost $100 — entirely too high. I’ll do them myself for a third the cost.
KENNY L., Service Director from Tysinger Hyundai responded on 02/11/2019

Service director reached out to client to contact him to discuss. Waiting for callback.

Seth H.
02/10/2019 Category: Service
Overall good customer service but did have one issue.
The service department has always been amazing and accommodating with rides from the dealership and back to get my car. The facility is top of the line. The one complaint I had experienced was I tried calling to make an appointment and got sent to the voicemail. I left a message and never got a call back. I called back another day and the lady I spoke to said I talked a little to fast and couldn’t make out my number which is fine because she was nice and knew I’d probably be upset because never got a call back. Long story short I made an appointment and then arrive to drop my car off and I was never in the system. It got handled but I’m just disappointed I went through all of that to find out, it didn’t even matter.
Matt H., Client Care Manager from Tysinger Hyundai responded on 02/11/2019

I do apologize about the mistake about appointment on our part and I am glad we were able to accomadate you. Thank You Seth for the kind words and taking the time to write a review. We really appreciate the 4 Star rating, Mark strives to provide that level of service to everyone at Tysinger Hyundai.Thank You for letting Tysinger service your 2018 Elantra. We are greatful for your business. I will make sure Seth sees this. Thank You again, feel free to contact us for any of your vehicle needs.

Christopher S.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Costomer Service
The costumer service I received was excellent, thank you.
Matt H., Client Care Manager from Tysinger Hyundai responded on 02/11/2019

Thank You Christopher for the kind words and taking the time to write a review. We really appreciate the 5 Star rating, Crystal strives to provide that level of service to everyone at Tysinger Hyundai.Thank You for letting Tysinger service your 2014 Santa Fe. We are greatful for your business. I will make sure Crystal sees this. Thank You again, feel free to contact us for any of your vehicle needs.

Hampton, VA
02/10/2019 Category: Service
They always do a fantastic job! I wish i could give 4.5. I only didn’t get 5 stars because the time to get my car back once they said it was ready was much longer than usual, but i understand it’s different on a Saturday
Matt H., Client Care Manager from Tysinger Hyundai responded on 02/11/2019

Thank You for the kind words and taking the time to write a review. We really appreciate the 5 Star rating, Crystal strives to provide that level of service to everyone at Tysinger Hyundai.Thank You for letting Tysinger service your 2017 Elantra . We are greatful for your business. I will make sure Crystal sees this. Thank You again, feel free to contact us for any of your vehicle needs.

Anthony M.
Service personal
Enjoy the service and the professional
Matt H., Client Care Manager from Tysinger Hyundai responded on 02/09/2019

Thank You Anthony for the kind words and taking the time to write a review. We really appreciate the 5 Star rating, Crystal strives to provide that level of service to everyone at Tysinger Hyundai.Thank You for letting Tysinger service your 2017 Santa Fe. We are greatful for your business. I will make sure Crystal sees this. Thank You again, feel free to contact us for any of your vehicle needs.

Terry S.
2009 Hyundai Sonata
Trust
I've been bringing my Hyundais to Tysinger for years and have always gotten great service. I feel like I can count on their advice and to me trust is something it's hard to put a price on. Tysinger always backs up their work and always goes the extra mile to make sure I am satisfied.
Matt H., Client Care Manager from Tysinger Hyundai responded on 02/08/2019

Thank You Terry for the kind words and taking the time to write a review. We really appreciate the 5 Star rating, Crystal strives to provide that level of service to everyone at Tysinger Hyundai.Thank You for letting Tysinger service your 2009 Sonata. We are greatful for your business. I will make sure Crystal sees this. Thank You again, feel free to contact us for any of your vehicle needs.

Simone W.
Tysinger Hyundai
Customer service has been priority and our salesman Minu Nianda treated us like family from the minute is met us.
Matt H., Client Care Manager from Tysinger Hyundai responded on 02/08/2019

Thank You Simone for the kind words and taking the time to write a review. We really appreciate the 4 Star rating, Crystal and Minu strive to provide that level of service to everyone at Tysinger Hyundai.Thank You for letting Tysinger service your 2016 Elantra. We are greatful for your business. I will make sure Crystal sees this. Thank You again, feel free to contact us for any of your vehicle needs.

KG
Karen G.
2016 Hyundai Elantra
Recent services
Friendly professional quick service
Matt H., Client Care Manager from Tysinger Hyundai responded on 02/08/2019

Thank You Karen for the kind words and taking the time to write a review. We really appreciate the 5 Star rating, Mark strives to provide that level of service to everyone at Tysinger Hyundai.Thank You for letting Tysinger service your 2016 Elantra. We are greatful for your business. I will make sure Mark sees this. Thank You again, feel free to contact us for any of your vehicle needs.

LJ
Laura J.
Norfolk, VA
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Service, professionalism and attentiveness
They took excellent care of me as a customer, including transport to and from my work. The service did not take long, they called with details. The kind of service and care a customer is looking for!
Matt H., Client Care Manager from Tysinger Hyundai responded on 02/08/2019

Thank You Laura for the kind words and taking the time to write a review. We really appreciate the 5 Star rating, Mark strives to provide that level of service to everyone at Tysinger Hyundai.Thank You for letting Tysinger service your 2016 Santa Fe. We are greatful for your business. I will make sure Mark sees this. Thank You again, feel free to contact us for any of your vehicle needs.