Overall Rating 3.9090909/5Overall Rating 3.9090909/5Overall Rating 3.9090909/5rating 3.9090909rating 3.9090909
Overall Rating 2.18182/5Overall Rating 2.18182/5rating 2.18182rating 2.18182rating 2.18182

Norfolk, VA
2015 Hyundai Elantra
10/22/2018 Category: Service
Was in a tight situation with my Elantra. Was able to get service the day I scheduled it and receive it that afternoon. Even completed my state inspection. Top of the line service and work.

KR
Kristina R.
2014 Hyundai Elantra Gt
10/22/2018 Category: Service
Always great service
Justin is awesome, always a pleasure.

RE
Rubin E.
Providence Forge, VA
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
10/20/2018 Category: Service
Vehicle Maintenance
The service team treats you like a real person and not a number. They even offer free shuttle service for you to go shopping while your vehicle is being serviced.
Matt H., Client Care Manager from Tysinger Hyundai responded on 10/22/2018

Thank You Rubin for taking the time to write a review. We really appreciate the 5 Star rating, Mark strives to provide that level of service to everyone at Tysinger Hyundai.Thank You for letting Tysinger service your 2014 Santa Fe. We are greatful for your business.I will make sure Mark sees this as well. Thank You again. Feel free to contact us for any of your vehicle needs.

10/19/2018 Category: Service
No Spare Tire
Whenever I bring my car in for service I feel like I'm being treated fairly and not being gouged. I've had some pretty bad experiences at local Ford dealerships when I owned a Mustang so I'm always a little leery about dealer service, but that's not the case at Tysinger. The only complaint I have about the car I bought from Tysinger was that it didn't come with a spare tire and jack. To me, a spare tire is standard equipment, so I never looked for one when Ij but I bought the car.

I spent 300 dollars yesterday buying one from your parts department, and that really bothers me.

SE
Steve E.
10/17/2018
Forever Customer
First, we love our Hyundai Santa Fe we just purchased from Tysinger Hyundai. A great car!

Second, the staff at Tysinger ensured our experience was very enjoyable.

Third, the staff was not just trying to sale a car, they were establishing/building a relationship with us. Everyone there was very friendly.

And fourth, the staff, now our friends, went out of their way to ensure a smooth transaction and process for us.

Kudos to our friends at Tysinger Hyundai:
· Maggie at the front desk. You were very courteous and helpful in this whole process. Thank you friend!

· Our salesman Wendell, you were very patient and friendly with us as we looked over the cars. We feel as though we have known you forever. You were also very knowledgeable about the Hyundai products which made our decision easier. Thank you friend!

· Then, the finance guy (the Closure), Demetrius. You made us feel very comfortable and assured of our purchase. You were very courteous, friendly and very organized which continued to make our experience enjoyable all the way to the end. Thank you friend!

If you are looking to purchase a vehicle, look no further. Tysinger in Hampton is the place you need to visit.
Matt H., Client Care Manager from Tysinger Hyundai responded on 10/17/2018

Thank You for the 5 star Review I will pass this onto the sales staff.

Simone S.
2006 Hyundai Tucson
10/16/2018 Category: Service
Awesome Service
Each time I have been in for service or parts the experience has been exceptional.
Matt H., Client Care Manager from Tysinger Hyundai responded on 10/17/2018

Thank You Simone for taking the time to write a review. We really appreciate the 5 Star rating, Justin strives to provide that level of service to everyone at Tysinger Hyundai.Thank You for letting Tysinger service your 2006 Tucson. We are greatful for your business.I will make sure Justin sees this as well. Thank You again. Feel free to contact us for any of your vehicle needs.

2016 Hyundai Elantra
10/16/2018 Category: Service
Satisfied
The service was good everyone was nice. I had excellent customer service. I wish they would rotate tires in there oil change service
Matt H., Client Care Manager from Tysinger Hyundai responded on 10/17/2018

Thank You  for taking the time to write a review. We really appreciate the 4 Star rating, Crystal strives to provide that level of service to everyone at Tysinger Hyundai.Thank You for letting Tysinger service your Hyundai. We are greatful for your business.I will make sure Crystal sees this as well. Thank You again. Feel free to contact us for any of your vehicle needs.

BD
Brett D.
Chesapeake, VA
2010 Hyundai Genesis
10/15/2018 Category: Service
Genesis Service Oct 2018
Great service as usual.
Matt H., Client Care Manager from Tysinger Hyundai responded on 10/16/2018

Thank You Brett for taking the time to write a review. We really appreciate the 5 Star rating, Justin strives to provide that level of service to everyone at Tysinger Hyundai.Thank You for letting Tysinger service your 2010 Genesis. We are greatful for your business.I will make sure Justin sees this as well. Thank You again. Feel free to contact us for any of your vehicle needs.

Terry S.
Yorktown, VA
2009 Hyundai Sonata
10/15/2018 Category: Service
great service
I have never been disappointed with service with Tysinger. They never try to sell me or pressure me into service that I don't need and I feel like I can trust them. I've bought my last 2 cars from Tysinger and I won't go anywhere else for service. Thanks Tysinger!
Matt H., Client Care Manager from Tysinger Hyundai responded on 10/15/2018

Thank You Terry for taking the time to write a review. We really appreciate the 5 Star rating, Justin strives to provide that level of service to everyone at Tysinger Hyundai.Thank You for letting Tysinger service your 2009 Sonata. We are greatful for your business.I will make sure Justin sees this as well. Thank You again. Feel free to contact us for any of your vehicle needs.

2009 Hyundai Sonata
Satisfied Customer
I greatly appreciate the service of Tysinger.
Matt H., Client Care Manager from Tysinger Hyundai responded on 10/15/2018

Thank You for taking the time to write a review. We really appreciate the 5 Star rating, Justin strives to provide that level of service to everyone at Tysinger Hyundai.Thank You for letting Tysinger service your Hyundai. We are greatful for your business.I will make sure Justin sees this as well. Thank You again. Feel free to contact us for any of your vehicle needs.

Robert R.
Carrollton, VA
2016 Hyundai Accent
Long wait
For just an oil change, rotate tires.and state inspection I feel 2 hour is a bit long to wait for your vehicle serviced with appointment!
Matt H., Client Care Manager from Tysinger Hyundai responded on 10/12/2018

Thank You Robert for taking the time to write a review.I do apologize for the long wait on those items .We really appreciate the 4 Star rating, Penny strives to provide that level of service to everyone at Tysinger Hyundai.Thank You for letting Tysinger service your 2016 Accent. We are greatful for your business.I will make sure Penny sees this as well. Thank You again. Feel free to contact us for any of your vehicle needs.

Joan G.
professional service
Took good care of my Hyundai (2012).Great Professional and friendly service.
Matt H., Client Care Manager from Tysinger Hyundai responded on 10/12/2018

Thank You Joan for taking the time to write a review. We really appreciate the 5 Star rating, Justin strives to provide that level of service to everyone at Tysinger Hyundai.Thank You for letting Tysinger service your 2012 Sonata. We are greatful for your business.I will make sure Justin sees this as well. Thank You again. Feel free to contact us for any of your vehicle needs.

TJ
Terry J.
Courtland, VA
2015 Hyundai Genesis
10/10/2018 Category: Service
Bulb replacement & oil change
Efficient this time around.
Matt H., Client Care Manager from Tysinger Hyundai responded on 10/10/2018

Thank You Terry for taking the time to write a review. We really appreciate the 5 Star rating, Justin strives to provide that level of service to everyone at Tysinger Hyundai.Thank You for letting Tysinger service your 2015 Genesis. We are greatful for your business.I will make sure Justin sees this as well. Thank You again. Feel free to contact us for any of your vehicle needs.

GW
Gail W.
10/10/2018 Category: Service
the people
The service was great and as always Mark was even greater than ever. he keeps me informed as the service is progressing and its a good experience. thanks again
Matt H., Client Care Manager from Tysinger Hyundai responded on 10/10/2018

Thank You for taking the time to write a review. We really appreciate the 5 Star rating, Mark strives to provide that level of service to everyone at Tysinger Hyundai.Thank You for letting Tysinger service your Hyundai. We are greatful for your business.I will make sure Mark sees this as well. Thank You again. Feel free to contact us for any of your vehicle needs.

Carrollton, VA
2016 Hyundai Elantra
10/09/2018 Category: Service
Excellent service visit.
They provided excellent, competitive priced service. Well done!

VW
Veronica W.
10/08/2018 Category: Service
Veronica W
The friendly and courteous staff, always willing to serve and providing excellent customer service. From the shuttle service (even though I didn’t need it), team that serviced my vehicle, everyone involved was very attentive and took good care in providing a WOW experience. I even got to meet Mr. Tysinger who looks even younger in person. Car shopping/buying at Tysinger is the best car/buying experience. I tell my family and friends if you need to purchase a vehicle go to Tysinger.
Matt H., Client Care Manager from Tysinger Hyundai responded on 10/09/2018

Thank You Veronica for taking the time to write a review. We really appreciate the 5 Star rating, Penny strives to provide that level of service to everyone at Tysinger Hyundai.Thank You for letting Tysinger service your 2017 Tucson. We are greatful for your business.I will make sure Penny  and Mr. Tysinger see this as well. Thank You again. Feel free to contact us for any of your vehicle needs.

Mary B.
Yorktown, VA
Good service experience
Crystal kept in contact all during the service of my car and they washed it for me.
Matt H., Client Care Manager from Tysinger Hyundai responded on 10/08/2018

Thank You Mary for taking the time to write a review. We really appreciate the 5 Star rating, Crystal strives to provide that level of service to everyone at Tysinger Hyundai.Thank You for letting Tysinger service your 2014 Sonata. We are greatful for your business.I will make sure Crystal sees this as well. Thank You again. Feel free to contact us for any of your vehicle needs.

RT
Rachel T.
10/05/2018 Category: Service
Tysinger, If you want excellent service
Crystal and the Service team provided superior service.
They fit me in on a Saturday for an oil change & inspection when it was near closing.
Also took the time to clean my car too.
Was very pleased with the Service Team at Tysinger.
Matt H., Client Care Manager from Tysinger Hyundai responded on 10/08/2018

Thank You Rachel for taking the time to write a review. We really appreciate the 5 Star rating, Crystal strives to provide that level of service to everyone at Tysinger Hyundai.Thank You for letting Tysinger service your 2016 Sonata. We are greatful for your business.I will make sure Crystal sees this as well. Thank You again. Feel free to contact us for any of your vehicle needs.

Virginia Beach, VA
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
Fast and professional
As always, Crystal Hogge was professional, courteous, and the service was fast.
Matt H., Client Care Manager from Tysinger Hyundai responded on 10/08/2018

Thank You for taking the time to write a review. We really appreciate the 5 Star rating, Crystal strives to provide that level of service to everyone at Tysinger Hyundai.Thank You for letting Tysinger service your Hyundai. We are greatful for your business.I will make sure Crystal sees this as well. Thank You again. Feel free to contact us for any of your vehicle needs.

John G.
2017 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
10/04/2018 Category: Service
Always satisfied
Dropped in for an oil change and got an unknown recall issue resolved and the interval maintenance taken care of in the same appointment. Always goes the extra mile. It was great to see the car washed at pick up. Many thanks to our Hyundai Service Advisor Mark & the Hyundai service team.
Matt H., Client Care Manager from Tysinger Hyundai responded on 10/05/2018

Thank You John for taking the time to write a review. We really appreciate the 5 Star rating, Mark strives to provide that level of service to everyone at Tysinger Hyundai.Thank You for letting Tysinger service your 2017 Ioniq. We are greatful for your business.I will make sure Mark sees this as well. Thank You again. Feel free to contact us for any of your vehicle needs.