Overall Rating 4.1249987/5Overall Rating 4.1249987/5Overall Rating 4.1249987/5Overall Rating 4.1249987/5rating 4.1249987
Overall Rating 2.1500028/5Overall Rating 2.1500028/5rating 2.1500028rating 2.1500028rating 2.1500028
Latest Review about 1 hour ago

2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
06/19/2019 Category: Service
Service review
It is a wonderful service experience

LA
Larry A.
Smithfield, VA
2016 Hyundai Genesis
06/18/2019 Category: Service
Customer relations
It was a professional, and exceptional service, everyone was courteous
Matt H., Client Care Manager from Tysinger Hyundai responded on 06/19/2019

Thank You Larry for taking the time to write a such a wonderful review. We really appreciate the 5 Star rating along with your continued business. Matt strives to provide that level of service to everyone at Tysinger Hyundai. Thank You for letting Tysinger service your 2016 Genesis. We are grateful for your business and I will make sure Matt sees this. Thank You again, feel free to contact us for any of your vehicle needs.

Sarah M.
2017 Hyundai Accent
06/18/2019 Category: Service
Five Stars
Service Advisor Crystal H. is a seasoned, highly knowledgeable advisor. She kept me abreast of my service status and provided a copy of the Action Plan for future services. My checkout was seamless. The complimentary multipoint inspection and the complimentary car wash was much appreciated.
Matt H., Client Care Manager from Tysinger Hyundai responded on 06/18/2019

Thank You Sarah for taking the time to write a such a wonderful review. We really appreciate the 5 Star rating along with your continued business. Crystal strives to provide that level of service to everyone at Tysinger Hyundai. Thank You for letting Tysinger service your 2017 Accent. We are grateful for your business and I will make sure Crystal sees this. Thank You again, feel free to contact us for any of your vehicle needs.

DA
Dale A.
06/17/2019 Category: Service
nice work
15,000 mile checkup was done well,. Car was clean when picked up!
Matt H., Client Care Manager from Tysinger Hyundai responded on 06/17/2019

Thank You Dale for taking the time to write a such a wonderful review. We really appreciate the 5 Star rating along with your continued business. Jessica strives to provide that level of service to everyone at Tysinger Hyundai. Thank You for letting Tysinger service your 2017 Elantra. We are grateful for your business and I will make sure Jessica sees this. Thank You again, feel free to contact us for any of your vehicle needs.

DJ
Don J.
2014 Hyundai Tucson
06/14/2019 Category: Service
Great place to take your car
I always trust this dealership for their service & know how on my car.Don Joynes
Matt H., Client Care Manager from Tysinger Hyundai responded on 06/14/2019

Thank You Don for taking the time to write a such a wonderful review. We really appreciate the 5 Star rating along with your continued business. Jessica strives to provide that level of service to everyone at Tysinger Hyundai. Thank You for letting Tysinger service your 2014 Tucson. We are grateful for your business and I will make sure Jessica sees this. Thank You again, feel free to contact us for any of your vehicle needs.

LD
Latasha D.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
06/14/2019 Category: Service
Recall Services
Speedy service and friendly staff.
Matt H., Client Care Manager from Tysinger Hyundai responded on 06/14/2019

Thank You Latasha for taking the time to write a such a wonderful review. We really appreciate the 5 Star rating along with your continued business. Crystal strives to provide that level of service to everyone at Tysinger Hyundai. Thank You for letting Tysinger service your 2014 Santa Fe. We are grateful for your business and I will make sure Crystal sees this. Thank You again, feel free to contact us for any of your vehicle needs.

MY
Mary Deborah Y.
Virginia Beach, VA
2012 Hyundai Azera
06/11/2019 Category: Service
Oil and Filter Change
I always get my wife's car oil changes at Tysinger. This time and an oil change several years ago I have had the same problem. My service advisor has written on the work sheet to install 10W-30 in my wife's 2012 Azera instead of the 5W-30 which is the recommended oil. Both times I have taken the car back to get proper oil installed. Part of this is my fault for not looking at the paperwork before I leave. I live in Virginia Beach which is about 30 miles from Tysinger. I have always taken the extra precaution of installing fully synthetic oil which does cost me more. I don't have to pay extra to have the correct oil installed but the time and travel is an inconvenience to me.
Thanks for letting me vent. Roy Yancey
Matt H., Client Care Manager from Tysinger Hyundai responded on 06/12/2019

Thank You Rebecca for taking the time to write a review. I apologize about the wrong oil being used i have macde a note in the system about the 5w-30. We really appreciate the 4 Star rating along with your continued business. Mark strives to provide that level of service to everyone at Tysinger Hyundai. Thank You for letting Tysinger service your 2012 Azera. We are grateful for your business and I will make sure Mark sees this. Thank You again, feel free to contact us for any of your vehicle needs

Tracy S.
Moyock, NC
2019 Hyundai Elantra
06/11/2019 Category: Service
Great fast service
Very satisfied with my first service appointment. I was in and out in no time. Best part - my car was washed and the interior was vacuumed.
Matt H., Client Care Manager from Tysinger Hyundai responded on 06/11/2019

Thank You Tracy for taking the time to write a such a wonderful review. We really appreciate the 5 Star rating along with your continued business. Jessica strives to provide that level of service to everyone at Tysinger Hyundai. Thank You for letting Tysinger service your 2019 Elantra. We are grateful for your business and I will make sure Jessica sees this. Thank You again, feel free to contact us for any of your vehicle needs. And please enjoy your new Elantra.

BW
Betty W.
2015 Hyundai Tucson
06/06/2019 Category: Service
60,000 Mile Service 2015 Hyundai Tucson
Everything that needed to be done was completed and Ms. Crystal Hogge made me aware of an issue with my brakes and it was taken care.
Matt H., Client Care Manager from Tysinger Hyundai responded on 06/07/2019

Thank You Betty for taking the time to write a such a wonderful review. We really appreciate the 5 Star rating along with your continued business. Crystal strives to provide that level of service to everyone at Tysinger Hyundai. Thank You for letting Tysinger service your 2015 Tucson. We are grateful for your business and I will make sure Crystal sees this. Thank You again, feel free to contact us for any of your vehicle needs.

AH
Angel H.
Step up
They steeped up and was happy ladies in service were great and they get a 10 from me and service manager keep his word and I'm happy things went very well and good job keep it up and don't change how service went
Matt H., Client Care Manager from Tysinger Hyundai responded on 06/06/2019

Thank You Angel for taking the time to write a such a wonderful review. We really appreciate the 5 Star rating along with your continued business. Jessica strives to provide that level of service to everyone at Tysinger Hyundai. Thank You for letting Tysinger service your 2018 Tucson. We are grateful for your business and I will make sure Jessica sees this. Thank You again, feel free to contact us for any of your vehicle needs.

RA
Rita A.
2016 Hyundai Elantra
06/05/2019 Category: Service
The people and the great caring ,high quality service.
My car was repaired as quickly as possible and the kindness and caring of the Tysinger staff was great!! For me, Tysinger is the best place to buy a car and be assured you can depend on prompt & caring service for your car!!
Matt H., Client Care Manager from Tysinger Hyundai responded on 06/06/2019

Thank You Rita for taking the time to write a such a wonderful review. We really appreciate the 5 Star rating along with your continued business. Crystal strives to provide that level of service to everyone at Tysinger Hyundai. Thank You for letting Tysinger service your 2016 Elantra. We are grateful for your business and I will make sure Crystal sees this. Thank You again, feel free to contact us for any of your vehicle needs.

Yorktown, VA
2013 Hyundai Genesis Co
BEST SERVICE EVER
First time here. The Service Advisor was GREAT and everything was smooth! They did my state inspection and washed my car in under 30min. I would recommend this dealership to anybody for Service!!!!!
Matt H., Client Care Manager from Tysinger Hyundai responded on 06/06/2019

Thank You for taking the time to write a such a wonderful review. We really appreciate the 5 Star rating along with your continued business. Matt strives to provide that level of service to everyone at Tysinger Hyundai. Thank You for letting Tysinger service your 2013 Genesis. We are grateful for your business and I will make sure Matt sees this. Thank You again, feel free to contact us for any of your vehicle needs.

Perry, GA
2017 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
Atmosphere
Quality place.
Matt H., Client Care Manager from Tysinger Hyundai responded on 06/06/2019

Thank You for taking the time to write a such a wonderful review. We really appreciate the 4 Star rating along with your continued business. Mark strives to provide that level of service to everyone at Tysinger Hyundai. Thank You for letting Tysinger service your 2017 Sonata. We are grateful for your business and I will make sure Mark sees this. We will work better on updates as well.Thank You again, feel free to contact us for any of your vehicle needs.

2018 Hyundai Santa Fe
06/04/2019 Category: Service
Great prompt service
The service was completed ahead of time.
Matt H., Client Care Manager from Tysinger Hyundai responded on 06/05/2019

Thank You for taking the time to write a such a wonderful review. We really appreciate the 5 Star rating along with your continued business. Jessica strives to provide that level of service to everyone at Tysinger Hyundai. Thank You for letting Tysinger service your 2018 Sata Fe. We are grateful for your business and I will make sure Jessica sees this. Thank You again, feel free to contact us for any of your vehicle needs.

David W.
Yorktown, VA
06/03/2019 Category: Service
Love the convenience.
I prefer Tysinger for service on my Tucson because I can drop it off in the morning, have them take me to work, and then pick me up from work when the car is ready. They also work as a team, which works well for the most part, but sometimes wires get crossed with whom I'm supposed to work with (hence the 4 stars instead of 5).
Matt H., Client Care Manager from Tysinger Hyundai responded on 06/03/2019

Thank You David for taking the time to write a such a wonderful review. We really appreciate the 4 Star rating along with your continued business. Jessica strives to provide that level of service to everyone at Tysinger Hyundai. Thank You for letting Tysinger service your 2017 Tucson. We are grateful for your business and I will make sure Jessica sees this. Thank You again, feel free to contact us for any of your vehicle needs.

SF
Susan F.
Williamsburg, VA
06/03/2019 Category: Service
Wonderful Service!
Yes, I had the younger blonde lady who sits in the corner of the service area. I forgot her name, however; she was very nice and advised me about what I need for my car. She showed me her undivided attention. Like I was the most important person there.
Wonderful place to have a person's car serviced both personnel and the Tysinger business is the Best place around. Thank you! Susan F
Matt H., Client Care Manager from Tysinger Hyundai responded on 06/03/2019

Thank You Susan for taking the time to write a such a wonderful review. We really appreciate the 5 Star rating along with your continued business. Jessica strives to provide that level of service to everyone at Tysinger Hyundai. Thank You for letting Tysinger service your 2013 Sonata. We are grateful for your business and I will make sure Jessica sees this. Thank You again, feel free to contact us for any of your vehicle needs.

Tatayna M.
06/01/2019 Category: Service
Tatyana
Thank you for the excellent customer service
Matt H., Client Care Manager from Tysinger Hyundai responded on 06/03/2019

Thank You Tatyana for taking the time to write a such a wonderful review. We really appreciate the 5 Star rating along with your continued business. Jessica strives to provide that level of service to everyone at Tysinger Hyundai. Thank You for letting Tysinger service your 2018 Elantra. We are grateful for your business and I will make sure Jessica sees this. Thank You again, feel free to contact us for any of your vehicle needs.

Dennis C.
Williamsburg, VA
05/31/2019 Category: Service
The amount of time for the service was as expected and, since our mileage was low, Crystal did not try to add any service we did not need. That was greatly appreciated.
Matt H., Client Care Manager from Tysinger Hyundai responded on 05/31/2019

Thank You Dennis for taking the time to write a such a wonderful review. We really appreciate the 5 Star rating along with your continued business. Crystal strives to provide that level of service to everyone at Tysinger Hyundai. Thank You for letting Tysinger service your 2016 Tucson. We are grateful for your business and I will make sure Crystal sees this. Thank You again, feel free to contact us for any of your vehicle needs

Caroline H.
2011 Hyundai Tucson
05/30/2019 Category: Service
Every one is great
Matt H., Client Care Manager from Tysinger Hyundai responded on 05/31/2019

Thank You Caroline for taking the time to write a such a wonderful review. We really appreciate the 5 Star rating along with your continued business. Mark strives to provide that level of service to everyone at Tysinger Hyundai. Thank You for letting Tysinger service your 2011 Tucson. We are grateful for your business and I will make sure Mark sees this. Thank You again, feel free to contact us for any of your vehicle needs

EW
Edwin W.
05/29/2019 Category: Service
Best Service
Tysinger continues to be an outstanding provider of quality service and personal attention. The staff takes great pride in their attention to details and personal relationship with their customers. Truly a family affair!!! Hats off to Mark Shepherd.
Matt H., Client Care Manager from Tysinger Hyundai responded on 05/29/2019

Thank You Edwin for taking the time to write a such a wonderful review. We really appreciate the 5 Star rating along with your continued business. Mark strives to provide that level of service to everyone at Tysinger Hyundai. Thank You for letting Tysinger service your 2015 Sonata. We are grateful for your business and I will make sure Mark sees this. Thank You again, feel free to contact us for any of your vehicle needs