SF
Scott F.
06/10/2021 Category: Service
Scott said he would recommend and has recommended this business for service.

TG
THERESA G.
06/08/2021
Great service, friendly, professional, trusting, and very reasonable prices.
I've been to several full services shops in town, Vic’s by far surpasses them all.
Vic’s service is impeccable, I’m a single woman and I trust they will not take advantage of me, instead, they go out of their way to provide the best service and save me money, unlike a few other shops I've been to.

GM
Gary M.
Alma, AR
06/05/2021 Category: Service
Gary said the place does good work.

TINA M.
Cameron, OK
Chevrolet Silverado 2500HD
06/04/2021
Best place in fort smith to get tires
Good prices, friendly staff and they got me in the next day!!

JOE S.
Barling, AR
Jeep Cherokee
05/29/2021
Professional Atmosphere
I was treated with professional respect. The work was done accurately and quickly.

HG

PB
PAUL B.
05/26/2021
Great job
We love Vics tire. They are honest, will get your car right in, and are very helpful!

Roy b.
Waldron, AR
05/25/2021
Best service.........Anywhere
Scheduled for front end alignment because rotate and balance people said I needed one. Rick said tires were good, ne wear and did not want me to pay for alignment when not needed and charged me nothing for his time. Integrity at it's finest. Wish I would of known years ago their level of service and integrity. Will send ALL my automotive needs to them in the future can not reccomend them enough. All the good reviews I read were confirmed

BR
BOB R.
05/20/2021
Great service and prices
I would and have recommended Vic's to many people over the thirty plus years I have been taking my cars in there for service, tires, etc. Rick and his crew are excellent professionals and totally honest. For example, a few years ago after they serviced my Impala that had over 150,000 miles on it (mostly straight highway miles) and still the original breaks, I asked Rick if he was sure his man had checked my breaks. He asked his mechanic if he had and assured me that my breaks were fine. They could have easily sold me new breaks. How's that for honesty and great character.

LL
LADELLE L.
05/19/2021
Taking care of my cars issues and needs.
Always taking care of my cars maintenance and any other issues that come up. Customer service is the best.

SR
STEVE R.
05/14/2021
Proximity and fairly priced
Rick is always great work with. Honest and transparent.

SL
STEVE L.
05/14/2021
Timely and Efficient
Since I purchase my tires there, I always request a rotation with my oil change. The rotation is at no cost due to the purchase. They are always cordial and efficient with their excellent service.

BRUCE B.
Barling, AR
05/07/2021
Always great service
They do great work and let you know what to expect. No pressure sales.

LH
Linnie H.
Rogers, AR
GMC Yukon
05/06/2021 Category: Service
Linnie said every time he goes in they're really nice. There are no hidden fees and no nonsense.

LH
Lucas H.
Van Buren, AR
Dodge Charger
05/06/2021 Category: Service
Lucas said he dropped off his vehicle and they picked him up when it was done.