AG
ANDRE G.
Chevrolet Corvette
01/17/2019
Knowledgeable and friendly staff.
Great service at a fair price. Staff makes you feel like you are appreciated as a customer.

KAY M.
Huntington, AR
Kia Sedona
01/17/2019
Always fast thorough and efficient in service.

GM
GARRY M.
Greenwood, AR
01/15/2019
excelent service. e-mail reminders are great.
will continue to buy with great service and decent pricing. many services are available

HB
Hunter B.
Arkansas
01/12/2019 Category: Service
Hunter said he would recommend the business for service.

BL
Brandi L.
Sallisaw, OK
01/11/2019 Category: Service
Brandi said the service was prompt and the staff was polite.

Jim D.
01/11/2019 Category: Service
Jim said he has used the business numerous times and it has always done a good job. He brings a vehicle in, and they always fix it. He stated he would recommend this facility to anyone.

RL
RALPH L.
12/18/2018
gerat service
service was great as usual and the coffee was hot and fresh. Keep up the good work and merry christmas to all

Deborah S.
12/14/2018 Category: Service
Deborah said the employees were very kind. They took care of her vehicle quickly.

BC
Bill C.
Nissan Sentra
12/11/2018 Category: Service
Bill said he was honest and Big Grissle the owner takes good care of him.

LH
Linnie H.
Rogers, AR
GMC Yukon
12/05/2018 Category: Service
Linnie said that the business made it easy.

CL
CHARLOTTE L.
11/30/2018
Trustworthy People
I've used Vic's Tires for years for all my automotive needs and trust them to do what is necessary to keep my car in top running shape. They have always been good to look everything over under the hood, etc and let me know if I need any belts, hoses, filters, etc. The only negative I can say is that I took my car in for regular maintenance, which at that particular mileage was oil change and tire rotation less than 500 miles back. I had a tire that was losing air so after getting it aired up a few times I took it in for them to check the tire. They called and said I needed tires badly, that a few were bald and one had metal beginning to show through. I had them put new tires on, but was somewhat puzzled since they had rotated my tires not that long ago. In the past they were very good to tell me that I had apx another 2000 miles left on the tires and needed to be prepared to buy new ones soon. I'm still giving them 5 stars because I believe the overlooking of the tires this time was a fluke or the technician that rotated my tires got busy and forgot to tell them. Everyone misses something once in a while. I'm quite pleased with their service and intend to continue to use them and recommend them to my friends and family.

11/21/2018
Friendly workers and Rick the owner always great you with a Smile
Best Place in town very good service. Plus as a returning customer they treat you like an old fashion, small town garage they call you by name and treat you like family.

JEANETTE H.
11/18/2018
I have confidence in Vic's to service my auto. As a widow, I have had others that have insisted I needed work done when I'm not so sure I did, I feel Vic's only do what is needed.
Moving here from out of state a few years ago, finding a place I can take my car for service was very important to me. My car had a warranty so I always took it to the dealer previously. I was not happy with my visit to the dealer here. My son had gone to Vic's and recommended it. I would not go anywhere else. I am confident they are honest about what needs to be done.

Daniel B.
Jeep Patriot
11/14/2018 Category: Service
Daniel said the service was good but he was not offered any of the veteran's discounts.

MF
Matt F.
Arkansas
11/08/2018 Category: Service
Matt said the staff is very knowledgeable about their service and products.

Joann W.
Toyota Venza
11/03/2018 Category: Service
Joann said the service was great. The work was done fast.

HC
Hon C.
11/03/2018 Category: Service
Hon said he was very satisfied and the staff did exactly what they had to do in a timely manner. Rick provided a fantastic service and he trusts him.

CL
CHARLOTTE L.
10/28/2018
Great Service Always
Rick and Brandon are always willing to work with me to get my car in when needed. The mechanics not only complete the necessary maintenance, but also check out things such as worn belts, hoses, tire tread, etc. I appreciate them looking out for me.

Pocola, OK

Ed B.
Wister, OK
Buick Enclave
10/27/2018 Category: Service
Ed said the business did a good job, and he was in and out.