DOUG S.
Greenwood, AR
03/27/2020
Great place
This us a awesome place to do business with I highly recommend them very caring about there custumers

JAKE S.
Dodge Charger
03/26/2020
Great friendly service, easy to trust
Every time I pull up I’m greated with fast and friendly service. These guys are professionals and know what they’re doing when it comes to tires/oil changes/engine service. I had several bad experiences with the big chain tire and oil change places and it’s comforting to know that I won’t be taken advantage of and that my car is in good shape at Vick’s! Highly recommend

RD
RICH D.
Van Buren, AR
03/24/2020
Outstanding service
They were very efficient. I dropped off my car, and within a few minutes, I received a call saying that my car was ready. Every time I call or visit, they are always very friendly. I would highly recommend them.

03/19/2020
They take care of your service and tire needs
Rick and his employees are very knowledgeable and their pricing is very competitive and they do a great job.

JAN H.
Cadillac CTS
03/14/2020
Location
Always a pleasure dealing with Rick,a real gentleman in addition to being a good businessman thx again rick Alan haftel and Janice

Jerry S.
03/14/2020 Category: Service
Jerry said the service was great.

PS
PATRICK S.
Dodge Durango
03/10/2020
Great Service!!
Great timely service. Very friendly employees. Knowledgeable and helpful. VERY reasonable prices. We highly recommend them to anyone.

VB
Vinh B.
03/10/2020 Category: Service
Vinh said he is a repeat customer and he is happy with them.

LW
LINDA W.
Ford Edge
03/07/2020
IDK???
I have been very happy in past but after getting new tires placed there was a popping noice when turning took it back was told had three in here this week same problem Ford Edge you need stunts! funny all three cars after having new tires needed stunts??? No noice before tires placed not sure if I will be back and not convinced

RV
RICHARD V.
Chevrolet Colorado
03/07/2020
They always take care of any issues. Well done

JOSEPH T.
Lavaca, AR
Chevrolet S10 Pickup
03/05/2020
Got brakes. Great service as always!
They are always very nice. Wouldn’t go anywhere else.

David B.
Cadillac Escalade ESV
03/05/2020 Category: Service
David said that the place did what they said they would do.

BRAD M.
Kia Optima
03/03/2020
Tire Issues
Took my car in for a flat tire repair. Discovered I needed two new tires because of tread ware. My car was ready in two hours despite having all bays full and other cars waiting.

BR
BILL R.
Van Buren, AR
02/29/2020
Vics tire
Great people, very knowledgeable, very professional

DON L.
Waldron, AR
Toyota Tundra 4WD Truck
02/28/2020
Wheel problem
Your service and professionalism is GREAT and I thank you for your help with my problems. You and your people have helped me in the past and today get the service I need and require with our problems. Thank you again.
Don