EF
EDITH F.
Mercury Grand Marquis
01/25/2020
Friendliness, Speed of Service
I had another appointment to pick a family member up from Mercy Wound Care Nurse Robert B. gave me directions to Vic's Tire when I explained my Concern due to a low tire.
I pulled into Vicks Rigers Avenue, Fort Smith Ar. to check my tire.
Thankfully I was immediately greeted. Problem discussed. My tire had a foreign looking nail and could have left me stranded.
A very comfortable waiting area.
Vicks Employees had me out in record time.
Edith Finn

DN
DICK N.
01/21/2020
General repairs
We have been a customer for over 10 years. Have bought from the big box stores when we lived in Houston and can only say that the quality of service, very qualified technicians and overall integrity of Rick and his staff is unmatched in Fort Smith. Not just tires....they do it all!

PB
PAULA B.
01/17/2020
Fantastic Service
I have bought tires and gotten my oil changed at Vic’s Tires. Service has always been to good quality and speed. They back there service and tires. A good friend told me that Vic’s Tires was a good place to go. I have had great service since I have been using them.

ALEX M.
Chevrolet TrailBlazer
01/17/2020
Diligent
Brought my car in for what I thought was an easy fix. The part needed was had been discontinued and was no longer being made or even available new. They spent the time necessary to locate one (the last one) available. It's not a perfect fit but it works. They did not give up and tell me it could not be fixed.

BK
BOB K.
Subaru BRZ
01/16/2020
prompt, polite and professional service

Springdale, AR
01/15/2020
Great folks, great store
Came in for rotation which was done faster than I expected. I was back on the road in 15 minutes.

Louis S.
Charleston, AR
Chevrolet TrailBlazer
01/15/2020 Category: Service
Louis said Rick always takes good care of him. He said anything he needs, Rick is always glad to do it and he's taken his vehicles there for over 20 years. He added the place he works for does business with them also. He said they have fast service in a timely manner.

PP
PAT P.
Lexus ES 350
01/14/2020
Tire issue
Always get treated great when I call with an issue, always advised to come on in. Very friendly and nice.

JU
Jennifer U.
01/14/2020 Category: Service
Jennifer said she liked that the business got her in and out quickly.

DONNA R.
Mulberry, AR
01/09/2020
Donna Reeves
Always excellent customer service!

FN
Francis N.
01/07/2020 Category: Service
Francis said she was very pleased with the service.

RICK B.
Barling, AR
01/04/2020
Fast work
I only needed a tire rotation, but they still work quickly and efficiently.

12/29/2019
They always do a great job!
Work was done quickly and efficiently.

GA
Gary A.
12/20/2019 Category: Service
Gary said he has been using them for quite some time. They have excellent service.

KJ