Terry M.
09/19/2019 Category: Service
Terry said that they have great service. They are quick and fast.

PY
PAULA Y.
Poteau, OK
Honda Accord Sedan
09/18/2019
Highly recommend
Fast, friendly, honest service!

FM
FRANK M.
Cadillac XTS
09/14/2019
fast and professional
I order the tires and scheduled the time to put them on. It all went as planned and I was in and out in under 45 minutes. They did a good job and was very friendly.

JE
John E.
Ram 1500
09/11/2019 Category: Service
John said the service was fast, he was in and out quickly and they have good prices.

NI
Nancy I.
Barling, AR
09/05/2019 Category: Service
Nancy said that Rick is honest and does not try to take advantage. The business does a good job and only sells the things that the vehicle needs.

PS
PATRICIA S.
Buick Encore
08/29/2019
I have been going to Vic’s Tire for 17 years. They are always polite and take good care of me and my car. I go there for routine maintenance and car problems. They listen to me if I tell them my car is having trouble, no matter how badly I explain the problem or try to describe the weird noise it may be making. I don’t have to adjust the seat or tidy my car up afterwards. I highly recommend them.

PP
PAT P.
Lexus ES 350
08/29/2019
Flat Fixed
I bought my tires for my old car from Rick and he was always very helpful when I stopped by with a problem. He got right to me yesterday but here is my (complaint) when I got in my car dirty hands had put dirty spots on my upholstery thank goodness I was able to clean it with upholstery cleaner. Next while I was paying my bill I asked if they checked the pressure gage to make sure all tires had pressure and the gentleman that was standing there said yes. When I got in car that register was not on display but I came on home and when I programed it to display tire pressure I had 31, 35 on the tire that was repaired and 32 on both back tires. Which means I have to go someplace and get it checked to display same pressure. I know it changes at times with driving, but that is not satisfactory to have that much difference. Another time with my other car I experienced dirty hand marks on the inside but came back and it was corrected. Rick offered my a good price on upcoming service, but honestly I an rather hesitant now. I have always recommend him for tire purchase and service in the past. I am very particular with my car as I keep them for along time and like for them to look clean and nice.

SHARRON S.
Mercury Grand Marquis
08/27/2019
Customer service
Always courteous, fast service.

Jeep Liberty
08/27/2019
Great service & Very fast

Jim R.
Poteau, OK
08/27/2019 Category: Service
Jim said the service was good.

LA
LAURA A.
Lexus GX 470
08/24/2019
Vic’s Tires Is awesome!!
This is a great repair shop. I appreciate their professionalism and courtesy.

08/21/2019
Tire Rotation & Oil Change
Friendly, efficient, fast and accurate

LR
LOU R.
Waldron, AR
08/16/2019
The service men are helpful
So friendly and professional service to the customer very appreciate.

VT
Virginia T.
Arkansas
Nissan Sentra
08/15/2019 Category: Service
Virginia said they fixed her vehicle right away and they were good. She said they are really nice and they take care of their customers.

Van Buren, AR
Jeep Patriot
08/09/2019
Fantastic!!!
I have been a long term customer and have been extremely satisfied every time.

CT
CLAUD T.
Siloam Springs, AR
Chevrolet Pickup
08/09/2019
Tires
We drive from Siloam to Ft. Smith for purchasing our tires for both vehicles. Appreciate the complete and friendly service always provided. Worth the drive to do business with a tire business we trust.

David R.
08/09/2019 Category: Service
David said he has never had a problem with them. He said that they always provide good service for him.

CAROL B.
Chevrolet Corvette
08/05/2019
New Tires and Oil Change
Not only did I get my new tires and an oil change. They took care of that annoying squeak that has been in that car forever😊 Thanks for all you do to keep me moving!!🙏

DR. CLAY M.
08/01/2019
Excellent, thorough, efficient, courteous
Consistently Excellent

ANNETTE M.
Lexus ES 330
07/30/2019
Quick and efficient
My appointment was prompt. Attendant was courteous. Time I house was exactly the amount of time they predicted.