BK
Butch K.
Chevrolet Avalanche
01/18/2020 Category: Service
Butch said that the staff knows him by name, do better than the larger corporate businesses in the area and it is a very personal facility.
Shannon J., Owner/ Vice President from Vidlers Automotive responded on 01/21/2020

Thank you for your review we are excited to hear we have met your high expectations.

Mike R.
Mazda CX-5
01/18/2020 Category: Service
Mike said the staff took him in on short notice, had his vehicle ready the next day, and was able to get it done at a good price.

Thank you for your review we are pleased to hear about your service visit with us.

KJ
Keith J.
Highland Springs, VA
01/09/2020 Category: Service
Keith said that the place was great and he recommends them 100 percent.
Shannon J., Owner/ Vice President from Vidlers Automotive responded on 01/13/2020

Thank you for your review we appreciate your business

WA
WHISONANC A.
Pontiac Vibe
12/31/2019
Great Vibes
I'm new to this area and received a free oil change voucher via mail. I've made an initial appointment, only to change due to travel change and not only did they accommodate with great professionalism, they did it with no issues or hesitation.

The services was great and I'm glad to say I can make them my go to for mechanic work on my daily driver, which is a vibe. I recommend them for auto service.
Shannon J., Owner/ Vice President from Vidlers Automotive responded on 12/31/2019

Thank you for your review we are pleased to hear about your positive experience with us it was a pleasure to serve you!

Joseph S.
Honda Civic Cpe
12/31/2019 Category: Service
Joseph said everyone was very personable and they did a good job quickly.
Shannon J., Owner/ Vice President from Vidlers Automotive responded on 01/02/2020

Thank you for your review we are happy to hear about your visit with us.

CHAD M.
Chevrolet Venture
12/21/2019
I like the service. They fixed my car very fast.
Shannon J., Owner/ Vice President from Vidlers Automotive responded on 12/23/2019

Thank you Chad for your review we are happy to hear about your service visit with us we look forward to serving all your automotive needs.

TC
TERRI C.
Glen Allen, VA
12/18/2019
Vidler’s Automotive
Friendly and professional service!
Shannon J., Owner/ Vice President from Vidlers Automotive responded on 12/18/2019

Thank you Terri for your review we are happy to hear about your experience with us. We look forward to serving you in the future.

Joey M.
Manquin, VA
Ram 1500
12/17/2019 Category: Service
Joey said they were timely, it was a great service and he was extremely pleased.

Thank you Joey for your review we are excited to hear we have met your high expectations.

PW
PEGGY W.
12/06/2019
owner of vehicle.
They go out of their way to help schedule/plan/facilitate your car's needs.
Shannon J., Owner/ Vice President from Vidlers Automotive responded on 12/09/2019

Thank you Peggy for your review we are happy to hear about your service visit with us.

LP
LIAM P.
Subaru Forester (Natl)
12/04/2019
Above and beyond
Vidlers goes out of their way to explain any problems and procedures with my vehicle. They always keep me informed and ask before proceeding with any repairs. The staff has always been professional and personable. I plan on continuing to patronize Vidlers and completely trust them with my vehicle.
Shannon J., Owner/ Vice President from Vidlers Automotive responded on 12/04/2019

Thank you Liam for your review we are excited to hear we have met your high expectations. We look forward to serving you in the future.

MARK G.
11/21/2019
Prompt professional service
Knowledgeable staff, work done correctly and on time.
Shannon J., Owner/ Vice President from Vidlers Automotive responded on 11/22/2019

Thank you Mark for your review we are happy to hear about your service experience with us.

MICHELLE M.
Glen Allen, VA
11/21/2019
This was probably the best customer service I have had in years. They got the inspection and repairs done quickly. They were friendly and helpful. I wish we knew about them sooner, because I would have saved myself a lot of frustration with other shops. This is our new go to place for Auto repairs.
Shannon J., Owner/ Vice President from Vidlers Automotive responded on 11/21/2019

Thank you Michelle for your review we are excited to hear about your experience with us. We look forward to serving all your automotive needs.

RP
RON P.
Mechanicsville, VA
11/16/2019
Friendly great service
Friendly and knowledgeable service
Shannon J., Owner/ Vice President from Vidlers Automotive responded on 11/18/2019

Thank you Ron we are pleased to hear about your experience with us.

TH
Travis H.
Mechanicsville, VA
11/15/2019
I have taken a couple of my vehicles here. The owner has always been up front and honest about the work that needed to be done. The quality, service and price has been great.

Thank you Travis for your review we are happy to hear about your service visit. We look forward to serving all your automotive needs.

WM
WASHINGTON(EDDIE) M.
Honda Ridgeline
11/15/2019
The best
Highly recommend
Shannon J., Owner/ Vice President from Vidlers Automotive responded on 11/15/2019

Thank you Eddie for your review we are excited to hear about your service experience with us. We look forward to serving all your automotive needs.