Overall Rating 4.5483902/5Overall Rating 4.5483902/5Overall Rating 4.5483902/5Overall Rating 4.5483902/5rating 4.5483902
Overall Rating 2.44262/5Overall Rating 2.44262/5rating 2.44262rating 2.44262rating 2.44262

07/21/2018 Category: Service
New 2018 Sonata
Just bought a new 2018 Sonata SEL from Sales Consultant Larry Burell. Very professional, helpful and knowledgeable about the features of the car. I purchased three cars from Wallace Hyundai and one from Wallace Mazda. Definitely will be back in the future.

To our valued customer,
     Thank you so much for your loyalty to Wallace and for taking the time to send this 5 star review.
We appreciate you and your business.

GB
Gail B.
2016 Hyundai Equus
07/21/2018 Category: Service
totally professional
Melanie with the group is outstanding, Her providing pick up and delivery streamlines my experience with Auto butler and joint service visits a piece of cake! Thank you once again Melanie. Steve is my service advisor and has always been super in providing a great service experience,

Gail,
     Thank you so much for the 5 star review and commendations on Steve and Melanie.Both are great assets to our team.

Joyce K.
Hobe Sound, FL
Overall great experience
Set appt at last minute due to a dead battery and when Hyundai Roadside Assistance took over. 3.5 hrs to secure a towing service to pick up and help get my car to Wallace Hyundai that is only 7 miles from my home, the service department was very accommodating and got my new battery installed and washed my car relatively fast. Everyone was very pleasant and made what started as a very stressful day with Roadside assistance, a much better afternoon. Will probably use my AAA Roadside assistance in the future instead of the Hyundai assistance.

Joyce,
     Thank you for the feedback and the 5 stars. I will share with my contacts at Hyundai about the time for roadside to assist so they are aware this is happening.I'm glad my team was able to assist and get you back on the road.We appreciate you and your business.

Bruce S.
Service manager
Antonio asked me if I had an appointment which I didn’t . He said he would get me right in which he did ! He corrected the trunk latch and then he let me know that my Shark fin for my antenna was loose and that he had replaced that also !
Melanie J., Customer Relations from Wallace Hyundai responded on 07/20/2018

Bruce,
Thank you so much for the 5 star review. Thank you for choosing Wallace.

Very poor communication
Be wary of the sneaky hidden costs.
CHRISTOPHER R., Service Manager from Wallace Hyundai responded on 07/20/2018

To our valued customer,
     Thank you for your feedback.I looked into the service you received and apologize if it was not explained. I don't see any hidden fees and the complete service we did is really a good value for only $63 incl.tax.
Hyundai has not released a remedy or parts for the campaign repairs on your vehicle as yet but feel free to contact us at anytime for an update or if you have any concerns.Thank you for being a Wallace customer.

Hobe Sound, FL
Nice job
Melanie J., Customer Relations from Wallace Hyundai responded on 07/20/2018

To our valued customer,
Thank you so much for your comments. We're happy to hear you'd recommend us & we appreciate the 5 stars.

HB
Heath B.
07/18/2018 Category: Service
Quality work just not amenities
The work and communication was great. But this was the second time I have brought my vehicle in for service and they did not wash or vacuum it. I wouldn't be saying anything but they told me they were going to do it. So if it is not warranty work, I might will be looking some where else.

Heath,
     Thank you for your feedback becuse it helps us improve.
I will speak to Tony about the washes.Not all of our customer want a wash , but it should allways be offered. We appreciate you and your business.

D
D.
2012 Hyundai Veloster
07/18/2018 Category: Service
Did not communicate. Took advantage of my son
I had notified them that i was to be notifies before any services were performed. The car is owned by my business and my son dropped it of and they only explained it to him and he was told it would cost about $500 with new tires. I called back and cancelled the tires and for the third time told them to tell what services and cost they were planning. They only talked to my son and i was very clear they needed to talk to me. When i showed up to pick up the car the bill was $1021. I was very disappointed and felt like you took advantage of this kid who is still learning his way when it comes to stuff like this. you guys then had the nerve to tell then me i should be the one to drop the car off. I emailed you, left a voicemail and spoke to someone about reporting back to me. I am trying to teach my kid responsibility and and the only lesson he got is that people will take advantage of him. You will never work on my car again. Been coming there for 15 years with a Volvo and Hyundai.

Dr. Morgan,
     I appologize for the missed communication. I can assure you there was no intent to take advantage of anyone.I spoke to all service personell and unfortunately no one in service received your requests by email or phone to be the only person to authorize repairs.I have attached that request to your file so that only you can approve repairs to your company vehicles.Again I apologize that we did not get your requests but only performed needed and requested repairs approved by your son.

David W.
55k Service
Great staff and great service
Melanie J., Customer Relations from Wallace Hyundai responded on 07/18/2018

David,
Thank you for your feedback & kind comments. We appreciate the 5 star rating & look forward to seeing you again.

James K.
07/17/2018 Category: Service
I had an 8:30am appointment for oil change and tire rotation when scheduling they asked if I would like the car wash also. I said yes to my mistake. When I called service department at 12:00 to ask the status of the car I was informed the car wash takes an hour. (To my surprise as i was not advised that when asked). I then asked ok well please then tell me why an oil change and tire rotation would take 3 1/2 hours. No answer was given. Needless to say the entire oil change and tire rotation took until 12:50pm. 4 1/2 hours. We will not be returning for any service.

James,
     I apologize for any delays in servicing your vehicle.You should have been given an estimated completion time from the beginning. I will talk to your advisor and the techs involved.I do see we also addressed an electrical issue that may have added to the standard time for maintenance.Thank you. We appreciate you and your business.

SD
Stephanie D.
2011 Hyundai Elantra
Amazing
Quick

Stephanie,
Thank you so much for your kind review. We're pleased to provide you with quick service & appreciate the 5 stars.

2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
07/17/2018 Category: Service
Great no nonsense service.
Love the service department. Keep up the good work. This is how you gain customer loyalty. Wish I could say the same for the sales department. We were there a few months ago looking to possibly buy a car. We were confronted with old school sales tactics that we thought were long ago buried. The salesman took our keys to get our trade in value and would not give them back after we were forced to wait and wait and wait. We finally had to scream at them to return our keys. A shame because we purchased our last car there in 2015 and had every intention of buying our next Hyundai there. We will never go back there to buy a car. We were also disappointed to find out the salesman who sold us our car in 2015 had moved on to a different dealership. We think we know why.

To our valued customer,
Thank you very much for rating us 5 stars. We're happy to hear you've had a great experience in our service department. Thanks.

Jensen Beach, FL
07/17/2018 Category: Service
Courtesy to the customer.
Chris was so nice. Explained just what would be done and how long it would take. Steve did have me finished and on my way in an hour.

To our valued customer,
Thank you for sharing your experience with us. We appreciate the 5 stars & it's great to know we're taking great care of our customers. Thanks.

WG
Wayne G.
Bob is the best
Bob is the best customer service person you have there we think he treats us like family , I have another friend that has a Hyundai and I tell her when you get your car serviced always asked for Bob , and she said don’t worry do he’s the best

Wayne,
Thank you for all of the praise towards Bob. It's wonderful to hear he's continuing to take great care of his customers. Thank you for the 5 stars.

BT
Beth T.
2016 Hyundai Elantra
07/16/2018 Category: Service
Competent
Everyone is on the ball.

Beth,
Thank you for the 5 star rating. We appreciate your comments toward our staff, it's great to know we're doing things right for our customers. Thanks.

Prefer not to leave a review
Prefer not to leave a review

To our valued customer,
Thank you for taking time to share your feedback as it helps us to improve. We value your business & time.

07/15/2018 Category: Service
Mr. Bob the service manager is super. He is professional, efficient and "on-point"

To our valued customer,
Thank you very much for sharing your kind comments regarding Bob, he certainly does his best for his customers. Thank you for the 5 stars, we appreciate it.

KV
Kathy V.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
ease of buying my car
This is my 2nd Santa fa frim this dealer with the same person, and my 3rd one in total. I not only trust my sales person. I have complete trust in your service dept. they tell you whats wrong and don't try to push things on you.

Kathy,
Thank you very much for sharing your feedback with us. We appreciate the continued business & thank you for the 5 stars.

07/13/2018 Category: Service
A disgrace
I will never under any circumstance return to this dealership I would rather drive 31 miles to vero beach to have my car serviced. The service provided was almost criminal and honestly an absolute disgrace. I was never updated on my vehicle and I was there for over four hours. I saw two people complain and have to wait again for their vehicle to be fixed after improper service. I brought the vehicle in for a recall and after two hours they brought it out and the cashier handled my paperwork. When I turned the car on the check engine light was on. I walked back in and told my service advisor the check engine light was on. He replied with a question “It wasn’t like that when you brought it in” ? They took it back for an hour and brought it back out and he stated he didnt know why it was on yet the check engine light still on. The cashier directed me to the service area where I had to go hunt down my service advisor who not to mention left the car running in the parking lot with the keys in it. They took it back for a third time and the service advisor came into the waiting area to tell me “ I know it’s hard to understand but it is a coincidence it broke when you brought it in. The part would have broke either way and it will be $240 dollars to replace.” He said they never went under the hood only to later say they unplugged the battery. After, talking to my father who is a mechanic it was magically fixed in less than 10 minutes with no new part. I feel like I was taken advantage of and the whole time I was uneasy and worried about them working on my car.
Chris R., Service Manager from Wallace Hyundai responded on 07/16/2018

To our valued customer,
     I apologize for what transpired when you had your vehicle serviced for the recalls.I am glad that was able to get involved and along with the shop foreman discover the hidden cause of your check engine light. I can assure you there was no intent to take advantage of you.We appreciate you and your business.

KR
Kenneth R.
07/13/2018 Category: Service
warranty repair
I had to converse with service manager to get repair authorized