Overall Rating 4.5061707/5Overall Rating 4.5061707/5Overall Rating 4.5061707/5Overall Rating 4.5061707/5rating 4.5061707
Overall Rating 2.425/5Overall Rating 2.425/5rating 2.425rating 2.425rating 2.425

2019 Hyundai Sonata
04/19/2019 Category: Service
Very friendly and caring
Went for an oil change on a saturday and i was done in no time.

Alfred B.
Riviera Beach, FL
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
great service
Steve is superior
Melanie J., Customer Relations from Wallace Hyundai responded on 04/19/2019

Alfred,
Thank you very much for the 5 stars. We're happy to hear Steve is doing a superior job for you. Thank you for sharing your feedback.

Vero Beach, FL
2019 Hyundai Kona
Waited to long
Chris R., Service Manager from Wallace Hyundai responded on 04/19/2019

To our valued customer,
     I apologize for the wait times.Normal service of this type should be less than 1 hour.I will look into what transpired that day to cause this and work to correct it.We appreciate you and value your business.

Tequesta, FL
Repair on steering wheel
Service was efficient. Hyundai kindly let me have a loaned car for the day and as I made it back very close to their closing time, they communicated with me to assure I got my car back same day of service. Thank you Hyundai!

To our valued customer,
     Thank you for taking the time to review our service and for the 5 stars.We appreciate you and value your business.

CD
Christine D.
Stuart, FL
2015 Hyundai Elantra
Staff

Christine,
Thanks so much for your comments & the 5 stars. We truly appreciate your business & look forward to seeing you again.

Jessie M.
2014 Hyundai Elantra
service.
service as exspected

Jessie ,
     Thank you for taking the time to review our service. Your complete satisfaction is important to us. Please let us know where we can improve to earn a 5 star rating on your next visit. We appreciate you and your business.

LR
Lori R.
outstanding
Once again outstanding service. I didn't have an appointment . They took me immediately.

Lori,
Thank you for your comments. We're happy to hear we were able to accommodate you. We appreciate the 5 stars.

Dennis L.
Good visit
service rep Steve did a super job

Dennis,
We're so happy to hear that Steve did a super job for you, thank you for sharing this with us. We appreciate the 5 star rating. Thanks.

Maureen R.
Needs work
It shouldn't take an hour and a half to get a oil change and tire rotation. Plus they should put a sticker on the top of the windshield to let me know when I need to change my oil next

Maureen,
    Thank you for your feedback. I apologize for the time taken during your service.Normally that service is approximately one hour but occasionally the service technicians and get backed up like any service related business. I will speak to the advisors about the oil sticker and in dash reminders to be in place or updated because that is and should be part of their process. We appreciate you and your business.

KK
Keith K.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe
Treats Customers very well
Fast and Efficient Service

Keith,
It's always a pleasure to hear we're providing fast service & treating our customers right. Thank you for sharing your feedback & for the 5 stars.

Joan B.
04/17/2019 Category: Service
An efficient and comfortable place to wait. Always responsive.

Joan,
Thanks so much for sharing your experience with us. It's great to hear we're providing great service. Thanks for the 5 stars.

EB
Edward B.
Hobe Sound, FL
2010 Hyundai Tucson
Worth your time
Prompt. Reasonable. Courteous. Had car ready when they said they would.
Melanie J., Customer Relations from Wallace Hyundai responded on 04/17/2019

Edward,
Thank you for the 5 stars. We appreciate you noting all of the qualities we strive to provide to our customers. Thanks.

04/17/2019 Category: Service
I was given an appt in a timely manner and my concern addressed quickly
Melanie J., Customer Relations from Wallace Hyundai responded on 04/17/2019

To our valued customer,
We're happy to hear we were able to take care of your concerns quickly. Thank you very much for rating us 5 stars.

BC
Barbara C.
2018 Hyundai Kona
04/16/2019 Category: Service
Experience
Was greeted quickly and courteously. Service was fast and prompt.
Melanie J., Customer Relations from Wallace Hyundai responded on 04/16/2019

Barbara,
Thank you for sharing your experience with us, we're happy to hear we're doing things right. We appreciate the 5 stars.

Jorgelina M.
Jensen Beach, FL
04/16/2019 Category: Service
Great professional and outstanding se rvice.
Melanie J., Customer Relations from Wallace Hyundai responded on 04/16/2019

Jorgelina,
Thank you so much, we truly appreciate your comments. It's wonderful to know we're providing outstanding service. Thank you for rating us 5 stars.

Jeffrey S.
Stuart, FL
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
04/15/2019 Category: Service
Fair pricing
already gave one
Chris R., Service Manager from Wallace Hyundai responded on 04/16/2019

Jeffrey,
     Thank you for your feedback and I apologize for the time required to service your vehicle. I will look into what took so long to get your vehicle into service. I show it having a warranty safety update being done before the regular service adding to he time delay. I show all work being completed as stated.

John B.
Tequesta, FL
2017 Hyundai Veloster
04/14/2019 Category: Service
My experience with Wallace Hyundai was awesome.. They took care of my needs and did it promptly and they were very efficient. They were in constant contact with me thru out the entire process. I was very satisfied with the overall service experience.
Melanie J., Customer Relations from Wallace Hyundai responded on 04/15/2019

John,
Thank you so much for sharing your comments with us. It's always great to hear when we're doing things right.  We appreciate the 5 stars.

Robert R.
04/13/2019 Category: Service
Satisfied Service
Satisfied with the service
Melanie J., Customer Relations from Wallace Hyundai responded on 04/15/2019

Robert,
Thank you very much for the 5 star rating. We appreciate your time & business. Thanks.

Max B.
04/12/2019 Category: Service
Warranty work is performed well.
Greeted with a good morning and asked about an appointment.
Melanie J., Customer Relations from Wallace Hyundai responded on 04/13/2019

Max,
Thank you for sharing your experience with us. We appreciate the 5 star rating & we hope to see you again next time.

Michael S.
Hobe Sound, FL
04/12/2019 Category: Service
Customer service is horrible
Poor
Chris R., Service Manager from Wallace Hyundai responded on 04/12/2019

Michael,
    Thank you for your feedback because it helps us improve and I apologize for your poor experiences with our service team.All reviews are responded to and addressed accordingly .We appreciate you and your business.