Overall Rating 4.527027/5Overall Rating 4.527027/5Overall Rating 4.527027/5Overall Rating 4.527027/5rating 4.527027
Overall Rating 2.41892/5Overall Rating 2.41892/5rating 2.41892rating 2.41892rating 2.41892

01/15/2019 Category: Service
good service
service good
Melanie J., Customer Relations from Wallace Hyundai responded on 01/15/2019

To our valued customer,
Thank you for your comments. We appreciate your business & thank you for the 5 star rating.

FP
Frank P.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe
01/14/2019 Category: Service
People are knowledgeable and friendly.
Arrived at appointment time. Was greeted and vehicle attended to. Waited in lounge. Lounge was comfortable. With coffee, TV and great seating. When vehicle was ready, I received a complete explanation of what was done and the associated cost.
Melanie J., Customer Relations from Wallace Hyundai responded on 01/15/2019

Frank,
Thank you so much for sharing your experience with us. It's great to hear we're doing things right. We appreciate the 5 star rating. Thanks.

Carol M.
01/14/2019 Category: Service
don't know what this means
prompt delivery and also had some one me pick me up......I didn't have to wait 3 hr. n the waiting room. A nice gentleman. Friendly and polite
Melanie J., Customer Relations from Wallace Hyundai responded on 01/14/2019

Carol,
Thank you for taking time to share your feedback. We appreciate your 5 stars & compliments towards our staff. Thanks.

BV
Bruce V.
Jensen Beach, FL
01/13/2019 Category: Service
Review
Bob P is the best

Bruce,
     Thank you for this 5 star  review and for your commendation for Bob. We appreciate you and value your business.

Denise H.
01/13/2019 Category: Service
Bob in Service makes my visits so easy
Everyone so nice

Denise,
     Thank you. We appreciate you and your business.

HM
Holly Kay M.
Palm City, FL
2012 Hyundai Tucson
01/11/2019 Category: Service
Tony Cruz is the man! He is a great service helper/man
Our service man "TONY" He always makes sure both my husband and I understand and are taken care of.

Holly,
     Thank you for commenting on Tony taking good care of you. We appreciate that you took the time and for the 5 stars.

Deena B.
2013 Hyundai Equus
Only Dealership for me
Scott went above and beyond to provide what I wanted. Exactly what I wanted! He was professional, courteous, and extremely knowledgeable.

Deena,
    Thank you  for taking the time and for the 5 stars.
We appreciate you and your business.

James K.
Hobe Sound, FL
dead battery
One of the reasons I stayed with Hyundai was Wallace Service Dept. They are really good . Treat customers right and fair

James,
    Thank you. We appreciate you and your business.

Jasmine H.
Hobe Sound, FL
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
01/10/2019 Category: Service
Wallace service dept is always professional and friendly.
The waiting lounge is clean , and everyone is treated courteously. Bob is my service consultant and I. give him a 10 for efficiency. Never meet the guys in the garage but my car always comes back clean . Thank u to all Wallace family..
Melanie J., Customer Relations from Wallace Hyundai responded on 01/11/2019

Jasmine,
We're happy to do a great job for you. We appreciate your comments & thank you for your continued business. Thank you very much for the 5 star review.

01/10/2019 Category: Service
Prompt service!
Bob is so efficient.
Diagnosed the problem, verified that it was covered on warranty.
Great service department.
Melanie J., Customer Relations from Wallace Hyundai responded on 01/11/2019

To our valued customer,
We're pleased to hear Bob did a great job for you, he does his best for his customers. Thank you very much for the 5 stars.

David B.
01/09/2019 Category: Service
Service, Service
Friendly staff, I was waiting for first service, which was comped (Important). Car finished when promised and washed. Adviser was professional and through. I just came out of 3 year Honda lease where all services were comped.

David,
Thank you for taking time to share your experience with us. We appreciate your business & look forward to seeing you again. Thank you for the 5 stars.

JN
James N.
2018 Hyundai Accent
01/09/2019 Category: Service
service
Fast service

James,
Thank you for the 5 stars. We're happy to hear we were able to provide fast service for you. Thanks.

TD
Tom D.
Mahwah, NJ
Read review
Service was done within an hour without a appointment .
Service manager Bob was very helpful .
Your waiting area was clean and pleasant .

Tom,
We're happy to hear Bob did a great job for you. Thank you for taking time to share your comments. We appreciate you & your 5 star rating.

Marie C.
2016 Hyundai Elantra
01/08/2019 Category: Service
Nice employees curtious , kind, and friendly .
Fast service and friendly people . Clean waiting room with free coffee and snacks . Relaxing evvironmeny!!

Marie,
Thank you very much for sharing your feedback. These are all areas we strive to be out best in. Thanks for the 5 stars.

LR
Larry R.
Port Saint Lucie, FL
2016 Hyundai Genesis
Warranty
you cannot beat the Hyundai warranty. Bob the service adviser was great, professional,kept me in formed . thank you

Larry,
Thank you so much for noting what a great job Bob did during your recent visit. We truly appreciate the 5 star rating. Thanks.

2014 Hyundai Equus
People make the difference
experienced people and good listeners make for good results
Melanie J., Customer Relations from Wallace Hyundai responded on 01/08/2019

To our valued customer,
Thank you so much for the 5 stars. We truly appreciate your feedback & the time to do so. We look forward to seeing you again next time.

Constance C.
West Palm Beach, FL
Awesome Service with Follow Up
Wallace Hyundai is good at providing personable service.
Melanie J., Customer Relations from Wallace Hyundai responded on 01/08/2019

Constance,
Thank you for sharing your comments. These are all things we strive for. We appreciate your 5 star review.

Judith K.
Tequesta, FL
01/07/2019 Category: Service
Everything is always great from leasing to service
Sales service always great!

Judith,
We're happy to hear we're providing an all around great experience for our customers. Thank you so much for the 5 star review.

Mary R.
Recall Service
I find my sale person and service person has been easy to work with. Though I do believe my kids were sold a lemon SUV, and for that I feel bad because we recommended hyundai. If I every have an issue I have always been able to work it out and get resolution. However I thought Htundaui had a cad wash on site and if so never understand why my car isn't ran though after it is serviced, especially if I've left it and there is plenty of time before I pick it up.

Mary,
Thank you very much for sharing your feedback with us. We're happy to wash your vehicle any time you request it. We don't have a drive-thru automatic car wash, we have them hand washed at a neighboring dealership building. Thank you so much for the 5 stars.

Jupiter, FL
2014 Hyundai Elantra
01/06/2019 Category: Service
We love the staff and the services

To our valued customer,
Thank you so much for your comments, they mean a lot to us. We're happy to provide great service & thank you for the 5 stars.