Overall Rating 4.538462/5Overall Rating 4.538462/5Overall Rating 4.538462/5Overall Rating 4.538462/5rating 4.538462
Overall Rating 2.47692/5Overall Rating 2.47692/5rating 2.47692rating 2.47692rating 2.47692

John T.
Riviera Beach, FL
09/22/2018 Category: Service
The service was fast and friendly

WH
Wendy H.
2010 Hyundai Santa Fe
09/21/2018 Category: Service
Always get a great job done.

Review
Tony is so friendly. He always does a great job of squeezing me in!

DV
David V.
Jupiter, FL
In and out quickly
The service reps are always knowledgeable about symptoms or potential problems. Any recalls on my car seem to go smoothly without question. Due to this type of service I've referred people to Wallace from Jupiter on a regular basis.

Carlos S.
2010 Hyundai Accent
09/21/2018 Category: Service
Poor service, disappointing and maybe discriminating...
An small mechanic shop had told in 10 minutes what you, the Dealer, took 5 and a half hour to tell me with way less details more guessing and maybe if... The difference, He was honest and did not charge me $125 for a non-descriptive Inspection Report (Far shorter than the one I receive from Firestone every time I change the oil) No one told me I had to drop the car or that it would take a long time to complete the Inspection. On top of that, having a place where customers can wait, I was told I could not stay there "I cannot have you here for that long". When I returned, there was a few people seated,very comfortable, and watching TV while I spent from 9:30 AM to 2:45 PM walking and running around in the most refreshing time of the day from store to store just killing time... I arrived around 2:20 PM and my car was eating outside, done, but I still was supposed to wait until 3 PM, the paperwork was not complete yet. I least I just spent around 20 more minutes... Disappointing, unprofessional, poor attention if not discriminating treatment... It was my last visit for service or to purchase a vehicle. Both experiences have been the worst. When I purchased the car in 2011 it had issues that I was told would be attended, I ended up paying for what could be done: lighting, aftermarket additions... And of course, trade valued was very low after a year or so because of that... Better have a mechanic to inspect it before you purchase... This Dealership I would not recommend unless I dislike you... a lot.
Chris R., Service Manager from Wallace Hyundai responded on 09/21/2018

Carlos,
     Thank you for your feedback. I will look into your complaints and discuss with your advisor Steve to see what we could have done better.

Migdalia L.
Fort Pierce, FL
Fast Service
👍Excellent
Melanie J., Customer Relations from Wallace Hyundai responded on 09/21/2018

Migdalia,
We're happy to provide fast, excellent service for our customers. Thank you for the 5 star rating.

Jupiter, FL
09/20/2018 Category: Service
Service Department Is Very Poor
Did not perform the service or repair. When I complained at the counter and directly with the service manager, he basically blew me off. Amazing, this was my first new car (2017) with this dealership and was negotiating another new car. I “was” driving 25 miles for sales and service with this dealership and they started out being very good. Not anymore! So much for loyalty.
Chris R., Service Manager from Wallace Hyundai responded on 09/21/2018

To our valued customer,
     Thank you for your feedback.I am sorry for the poor service you received.I was not made aware there was an unresolved issue when you were here  and I do not believe we have ever spoken. I will check with your advisor Tony and find out what happened.Your records show a minor service with one concern.We appreciate you and your business.

TT
Theresa T.
09/20/2018 Category: Service
Fantastic service!!!!
Melanie J., Customer Relations from Wallace Hyundai responded on 09/21/2018

Theresa,
Thank you so much for sharing your comments. It's wonderful to hear we're providing fantastic service to our customers. Thank you for the 5 stars.

Marilyn M.
09/19/2018 Category: Service
Repair of trunk luck
Very happy Tony Cruz got me in same day I called and repair was also done quickly.
Melanie J., Customer Relations from Wallace Hyundai responded on 09/20/2018

Marilyn,
Thank you for sharing your comments. We're pleased to hear Tony was able to accommodate your needs and quickly. Thank you for the 5 stars.

09/18/2018 Category: Service
Personnel are friendly and knowledgable.
My visit was a pleasure. Everyone was helpful and efficient.

To our valued customer,
Thank you for sharing your feedback. It's wonderful to hear that our staff took great care of you in a timely manner. Thank you for the 5 stars.

Hobe Sound, FL
2015 Hyundai Tucson
Routine Service
I s Hercules am pil chsnge and tire rotation. Service was fast and all employees were friendly.

To our valued customer,
Thank you for the 5 star review. We appreciate you, your time & your business.

Joan B.
Always good service
I have always good service at Wallace Hyundai. The technicians are good and the reception area is comfortable. They are always ready for me when I arrive. Super!!!

Joan,
     Thank you. We appreciate you and your business.

LC
Leonard C.
2012 Hyundai Genesis
EVERYTHING
everything DONE TO MY SATISFACTION

Leonard,
      Thank you for this 5 star review.We appreciate you and your business.

LK
Linda K.
2015 Hyundai Genesis
Dr
Prompt and pleasant service

Dr. Kardos,
Thank you for taking time to rate our service department. We appreciate the 5 stars.

Max H.
Riviera Beach, FL
2016 Hyundai Equus
Service is always perfect,
Service is always perfect, we are waiting for a call to replace a damage on the dashboard.., estimated 5-7 days projection.

Max,
     We really appreciate that you took the time to respond . Thank you for the five stars. We value   your business.

MT
Marta T.
Staff
Bob always gets the job done!
Melanie J., Customer Relations from Wallace Hyundai responded on 09/18/2018

Marta,
Thank you so much for sharing your feedback. It's wonderful to know Bob is doing a great job for you. Thank you for the 5 stars.

CT
Carl T.
Port Saint Lucie, FL
Happy customer
Tony in Hyundai service is simply the best!
Melanie J., Customer Relations from Wallace Hyundai responded on 09/18/2018

Carl,
Thanks very much for your five stars. We're glad Tony is doing a great job for you. Thank you for your continued business.

Port Saint Lucie, FL
2012 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
09/17/2018 Category: Service
Always loved Hyundais and techs are good at what they do all in all Wallace does a pretty good job
Took a lot longer than expected I was there longer than everybody was I love Hyundais I think they're great cars I don't agree with paying for updates that the car's computer needed I feel that is improvements and Corrections that Hyundai should be covering especially since they were issued 5 years ago for the car.... They just weren't done under warranty for whatever reason although I don't feel I should have to pay for computer updates and improvements that are issued by Hyundai techs are very good at what they do so I won't take any credit away from them....
Chris R., Service Manager from Wallace Hyundai responded on 09/17/2018

To our valued customer,
     Thank you for your feedback.I am sure if there were something that Steve could have gotten Hyundai to pay for he would have. Unfortunately the update we performed is a  bulletin and does not carry any additional warranty extensions.We appreciate you and your business.

Allen S.
Jensen Beach, FL
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
09/15/2018 Category: Service
Outstanding
Outstanding customer service. Maintenance team also pointed out additional service needed that I was already aware of. Needed two new tires.
Melanie J., Customer Relations from Wallace Hyundai responded on 09/17/2018

Allen,
Thank you so much for the 5 stars. It's great to hear our service team took great care of you. Thank you for your business.

Thomas S.
Hobe Sound, FL
2017 Hyundai Accent
09/15/2018 Category: Service
Staff was friendly
Wallace Hyundai offered a free wash & Vacuum with the oil change!
Very cooperative and gave a courtesy call back when service was done, Very accommodating.
Melanie J., Customer Relations from Wallace Hyundai responded on 09/17/2018

Thomas,
Thank you so much for sharing your comments, those are all things we strive for with every customer. Thank you for the 5 stars.