PJ
PATTY J.
Lincoln MKZ
11/13/2018
Service Plus
Great, professional, service as always.

SV
STEVE V.
Grand Island, NY
11/13/2018
great service!
took care of my service in a timely manner. very trustworthy. highly recommend!!

BILL S.
Chevrolet Avalanche
10/26/2018
rating
You guys always do a good job. it seems only when I have a problem with one of my cars is when I get to see you guys

MF
MARY ALICE F.
Chevrolet HHR
10/25/2018
The service is excellent. The prices are reasonable. All employees are very knowledgeable. This business can be relied upon to give accurate assessments of our vehicle.

EL
EDWIN L.
10/25/2018
Outstanding Mechanics!
The mechanics at Walt's provide awesome customer and auto repair service.

SF
Saidreza F.
Getzville, NY
10/23/2018 Category: Service
Saidreza said the business was very responsive to his needs and he will also be a repeat customer.

TP
TONY P.
Hyundai Tucson
10/19/2018
always great and honest service
They get the job done on time and always done right

Don G.
10/17/2018
Walt’s Garage
Outstanding service fair prices and very knowledgeable mechanics. You know your not paying for a service you don’t need and always done with a job as promised

MARY M.
10/16/2018
Walt's is awesome again!
As usual, Walt's continues to do a great job! We had our 30,000 mile checkup on our 2015 Subaru. Car was ready on time with no big issues. We have been customers for at least 20 years and will continue to go back!

DON G.
10/15/2018
Excellent work
Mechanics do excellent work and are very courteous and help you get your vehicle repaired quickly

RICK B.
Saturn VUE
10/14/2018
All mechanics are top notch!
They are honest. They don’t try to have extra work done that isn’t necessary. But they do tell you what may have to get done for the future, so you can plan for the expense. When you’re car is done, they make themselves available for questions. They’re very friendly and accommodating, and professional.

ROBERT B.
Chevrolet Cruze
10/10/2018
friendly dependable service/honesty/if questions or problems will listen and address issue

Douglas G.
North Tonawanda, NY
10/06/2018 Category: Service
Douglas said that this business is very efficient. The staff members are all very professional and he would highly recommend them.

WM
Will M.
10/06/2018 Category: Service
Will said this business had good communication and no surprises.

John B.
Hyundai Santa Fe
10/05/2018 Category: Service
John said the business is good. He knows that they are giving him the right work at a good price.

Tom S.
10/03/2018 Category: Service
Tom said the service was good. He liked his service.

NB
NANCY B.
10/02/2018
Once again Walt's Garage was able to service my car on short notice. My air conditioning stopped working right in the middle of the last heat wave. I called and was able to get the car in and fixed within a couple of days. Questions I had were easily answered by Kyle and we discussed what should be done during the next regularly scheduled service. You can't ask for better than that.

CK
Carol K.
Tonawanda, NY
09/26/2018 Category: Service
Carol said she was happy with the work. They do what she asks them to do. If there is extra work , they explain it to her. The prices are reasonable. She has been a customer for 20 years.

JODI W.
Tonawanda, NY
09/25/2018
Honest, skilled auto techs and fair prices
Always have had dependable service from the crew at Walts. I can leave my spare change in the dash and it's all there when I pick up my car. I've gone in thinking I had a more serious problem than was actually the case, and they haven't taken advantage of my lack of automotive knowledge. So far every time I have brought my vehicle to them they fix it right the first time.

PA
PAT A.
GMC Yukon
09/25/2018
timely informative service
Took my SUV there for inspection. They squeezed me in on a days notice and took care of me. They were fast clean orderly.
Gave me all the information i needed about the future of my SUV. I will go back to thme for my future work.