TK
TRACY K.
Volkswagen Passat
07/30/2021
Excellent service!!
My husband has been through a couple different auto shops for service on his vehicle and has been very dissatisfied. When the time came for my car to be serviced I was very nervous that I wouldn’t be able to find a good mechanic. I can across Walt’s Garage by doing a Google search and could not be happier! My car was serviced quickly at a fair price and the job was done correctly. My husband has since brought his vehicle here and has be very happy with the service. I highly recommend Walt’s Garage.

WM
William M.
07/24/2021 Category: Service
William said the business had headache-free service

AH
Angela H.
07/20/2021 Category: Service
Angela said the staff members were very good, she is happy she found them , feels like she can depend on them and appreciates them.

BK
BRUCE K.
07/18/2021
Trustworthy
Honest service great customer care. Attention to customers problems.

MIKE M.
07/03/2021
Superior service
Brought my vehicle in because the check engine light was on. Upon checking it needed a part which is only available from the dealer and expensive. I explained to Ray that I have an extended warranty. He took it from there acquired the part and arranged for payment from the warranty company. The only thing I had to do was pick up my repaired vehicle.

06/23/2021
always able to fix the problem.
I felt like a "dumb ass" when my AC wasn't working the day after I had an alternator repaired.
Showed me that I only had the blower fan operating without activating the AC button. DUH !!! Push the AC button !!! Works fine now.
These guys can find and fix any stupid thing a customer brings in. THANKS

JZ
Joan Z.
Buick LaCrosse
06/23/2021 Category: Service
Joan said she has been going there for fifty four years and they have always been fair with her.

Logan S.
New York
Hyundai Accent
06/19/2021 Category: Service
Logan said convenient and the service was fast.

BILL S.
Grand Island, NY
06/08/2021
always in and out exactly on time!
absolutely great service at a very reasonable price

MARGERT B.
Chevrolet Chevy Express
06/07/2021
Dependable care
It is a comfort to me to have Walt's take care of my two vehicles. They've always been considerate and fair with me. I give them an outstanding recommendation to anyone who asks about them.

TH
Tim H.
05/27/2021 Category: Service
Tim said the technician gave good service. He was very polite and very nice. It was a great experience.

SUE S.
Tonawanda, NY
Saturn Ion
Honest & reputable.
Always great service at Walt's & honest estimates for service. I've been taking my cars there for years and won't take my car anyplace else. My current car is 14 years old, and I swear it's only because of these guys that it's still running and running smoothly!

MIKE L.
Grand Island, NY
05/18/2021
Great service and very knowledgeable team.

ANETTE M.
Scion xA
Customer service
They are so knowledgeable and pleasant

MK
Mike K.
Volvo XC60
05/15/2021 Category: Service
Mike said the staff were prompt, provided good service and no issues.