MARY M.
03/31/2020
Inspection service
Walt's Garage is great! We have a non-contact inspection. It worked out fine. We were very impressed!

SHARON S.
03/26/2020
At a moments notice they have always accommodated my cars needs.
I trust Walt’s Garage with my cars needs. They are very accommodating and helpful.

PM
PAULA M.
03/26/2020
Paula Missana
I’ve been bringing my car to Walts garage for 10 years. Ray and staff are available to answer all questions. Service is completed within the day. Excellent service

PZ
Pam Z.
New York
03/24/2020 Category: Service
Pam said this business always seems to know what they are doing. They are honest, honest with their prices and they have good prices compared to other places. They show her what is going on and they are very good people that know what they are doing.

RL
RICK L.
North Tonawanda, NY
03/18/2020
GREAT job !!!
Thank you so much for the prompt, courteous and professional service!! Always a pleasure to deal with and reasonable prices!
Thank you.

GA
GENE A.
Lincoln MKC
03/18/2020
Fast prompt service
Replaced outer tie rods, steering is as good as new again. Timely service and reasonable priced.

AH
ALISTER H.
Ford Super Duty F-350 SRW
03/17/2020
Realiable, Honest, Reasonable Auto Repair
Professionally run automotive shop. They handle all my commercial and personal trucks and trailers. Knowledgeable staff that go the extra mile and form a customer connection. They suggest what is best for the vehicle and do quality work, standing behind all they do. Highly recommend, they will get you in and out in no time!

ANETTE M.
Scion xA
03/10/2020
Customer service
Your service is wonderful never over charged us

TH
Thomas H.
03/09/2020 Category: Service
Thomas said the service was friendly, courteous and excellent. Kyle was personable and a kind young man. Len was very nice and this was a very good experience for him.

Marion R.
03/06/2020 Category: Service
Marion said her experience was very good and the service was excellent. He is very satisfied with the work, it was very prompt and she is very happy.

LISA M.
Honda HR-V
03/03/2020
Walt's Garage is outstanding!
Walt's Garage is outstanding because of the friendly professionalism of all the mechanics. They are skilled, efficient, honest, hard-working, and dependable. At Walt's the price is always fair and reasonable.

TP
TONY P.
Hyundai Tucson
02/28/2020
Great job on time
Daughter had emergency tire repair and dds appt at 9:30am took care problem at opening of day

Hyundai Accent
02/25/2020
I felt misled
I dropped my car off that Sunday night to have you folks look at my engine because of a noise that was coming from it. In the morning on Monday I received a call indicating that there were various gaskets that were rusted and that there were some leaks. I was given a cost estimate and asked if you should go ahead with the repairs, to which I said yes, but it was not made clear to me that exhaust pipes were getting replaced, and nothing was mentioned about having my muffler replaced; those specific repairs were revealed to me when I picked my car up and I had to pay for the work done. If I had known, I would have gotten another opinion before agreeing to those repairs. On top of that, the engine is still making the same noise that I originally asked to have looked into.
Ray O. from Walt's Garage of Kenmore responded on 03/31/2020

GOT THE CAR BACK IN REPLACED A NOISEY POWER STEERING BELT AND DID A PARTIAL REFUND. CUSTOMER SEEM HAPPY WHEN LEFT.

RK
Robert K.
02/15/2020 Category: Service
Robert said the business does everything good. The employees are good people, they do good work and he appreciates it.

BC
BILL C.
02/12/2020
2012 Impala
Walt’s is the only place I would trust with my vehicle repairs, they are honest and always use the best quality parts your money can buy.