NV
NICK V.
Ford Edge
08/09/2018
Dependable Service
I realized I needed my Edge repaired when I saw a pool of red oil next to the passenger wheel. Fortunately the Time Empire team professionally diagnosed the cause of the power steering leakage and phoned me with the estimate for the repair. As usual, the mechanics expertly installed the new lines and my 2009 Edge was back in shape. The front end crew fairly priced the fix and that’s why I am a satisfied customer for over 25 years.

PA
PATRICK A.
Nissan Rogue
08/08/2018
Honesty-Honesty-and a feeling that they care as if you are family-ALWAYS
Wil Johns is another name for professionalism and caring. Honest and reliable with great service. Staff Frank and owner Robert always greet customers with a sincere smile. I have been going there for almost 50 years even when they were across the street.

PG
PHIL G.
08/08/2018
Had broughtvin car last week with a shifting issue. Wil-Johns informed mecit was a transmission issue and that it was under warranty so that I was able to get it repaired for free by the dealer. The dealer fixed it and then told me the tires needed to be changed. I brought the car right back to Wil-Johns and Frank used a new hitech tire tread guage and pressure sensor to confirm. New tires on kid can head back to college safely now. Thanks!

JOSEPH M.
Cadillac XT5
08/05/2018
Customer service!!!
The staff are such pros. Frank is a consummate professional.

MARY ROSE S.
Kia Optima
08/04/2018
The Best.
Constantly honest and customer centered. Love you guys. Wouldn't go anywhere else.😊

AT
ARTHUR T.
07/29/2018
Service reminders
Love your website, I can see my vehicle history. In my family we own three cars and it gets confusing which vehicle was last serviced.

P.S. I change the oil every 3,000 or every four months which ever comes first with conventional motor oil.

JEFF A.
Acura RDX
07/28/2018
Honest and trustworthy
The most honest and trustworthy place I've ever used, I have been a customer for over 20 years. Frank is always very helpful.

MARGARITA S.
Nissan Rogue
07/27/2018
Routine Service Appt
As always an easy breezy and pleasant experience. Thanks guys!

JZ
JOHN Z.
Chevrolet Traverse
07/25/2018
We Brought the truck in for an oil change and they noticed that my tires were beginning to crack due to the age of the tires. I was surprised to see it and at the same time glad they told me. As soon as the tires were in, they were quickly installed. As usual, quick quality Service.

AT
ARTHUR T.
07/25/2018
A++ Service
You want honesty than go to Wil-Johns. I am a 20 year customer. Thank you Rob, Frank and all the staff.
Robert G. from Wil Johns Tire Empire responded on 07/26/2018

NO Thank YOU!!! brother

Rob G
Owner

SALLY B.
Kia Sportage
07/22/2018
Quick and efficient work, friendly/knowledgeable staff and overall great business. I’ve been going to Wil Johns for years and I only trust their excellent workers to care for my cars. I recommend them to everyone.

RD
ROBERT D.
07/19/2018
2003 ford
Great service but I no longer own the 2003 Ford I had my 2017 Honda CRV IN ON THIS DATE

NB
NICK B.
Honda Fit
07/18/2018
Honest service
Been going here for years. Always honest service with fair prices. They do it all and do it good.

MIKE C.
Brooklyn, NY
Audi Q5
07/17/2018
Frank is the man
"Fast" Frank was extremely knowledgable, saved us $400 on what the dealer was charging and took only 2 hours to install 4 tires, great service and we will be back as Wil John's doesn't just do tires. From oil changes to inspections and everything in between.

MIKE S.
07/10/2018
the best of the best
Can't ask for more. they treat you like Family!. top Notch service , Top notch Mechanics.

RK
RICHARD K.
07/06/2018
Richard Kenna
Have been taking our cars for service and maintenance for over 20 years to Empire Tire we have seen 3 generations of excellent service. Their moto is the custermer comes first. Their mechanics are top quality and the most important thing is the owner Rob is honest you get nothing but top rate quality service on repairs and maintenance love this place would not take my car anywhere else

Nissan Sentra
07/03/2018
Fast, reliable service provided by pleasant staff.
I was referred by my mechanic for tires.
I found the staff to be pleasant and helpful and only had to wait an hour for my four tires to be installed and balanced.
One of the staff searched and found a rebate for my tires will the service was being provided. I would definitely recommend their business.

EH
EDDIE H.
07/01/2018
Great service and fair price
Im a Long time customer and i coninue to bring my car here for service due to the great treatment at a fair price . My latest visit was pleasant as usual . The work was done correctly and the price matched their quote . Thx tire empire

PA
PAT/DREW A.
06/30/2018
Prompt, courteous service, as always. I have confidence with Wil Johns. They tell the truth and I know I can follow their recommendations to keep my cars all tuned up.

LD
LOUIS D.
06/27/2018
The best.
By far one of the best automobile mechanic and tire shops on Staten Island. From the owner Robb to his staff they are very friendly, attentive, and helpful. Highly recommend.