LISA S.
06/17/2018
Reiable and honest
I have found Wil Johns to always be very honest, trustworthy and reliable. I appreciate the reasonable prices and quality of the work.

JOHN F.
06/14/2018
Great service and honest!

JOE P.

NICK V.
Ford Edge
06/12/2018
Dependable Service/Fair Prices
I was having an intermittent brake problem. The service manager and mechanic test drove my car drove multiple times until they experienced the issue. Repairs were completed expertly and I found the job was reasonably priced. I am a satisfied customer for over 20 years!

PG
PHIL G.
06/10/2018
In and out fast
Had my yearly inspection at wil-johns. They took my car in quickly even though it was late in the day. Gave it a good once over and told me tgatI only needed to change the rear wiper and cabin air filter, and I could do it next time I come in for an oil change. Thorough job! Thanks.

NB
NICK B.
06/08/2018
Fast, honest service
Always professional and courtesy service. My total bill came out to UNDER $100 from what I was quoted on the phone. Can’t beat this place.

JESSICA F.
Nissan Rogue
06/02/2018
Quick and excellent service!

AT
ARTHUR T.
05/22/2018
2007 Honda Accord
They are always there and ready to service a vehicle. From a minor job to big a job. And their rates are always fare. Thank you

MICHAEL S.
05/20/2018
Always Treated Like FAMILY !
I'm a customer for 25 years. Rob Frank and Vinny provide the premier service on Staten Island.

THOMAS M.
Nissan Sentra
05/19/2018
Plain and simple your want your car fixed right the first time and in a timely manner bring it to Wil Johns Tire Empire. They do the right thing when it comes to costumer service and price.

JAMES T.
05/13/2018
The Gullery family continues to be a class act on Staten Island.
My family and I continue to bring our vehicles to Wil Johns and will do so in the future. Service is efficient and the information provided for the present and future vehicle service is "Spot On" and greatly appreciated, which allows us to prepare for any up and coming expenses. Rob the owner and his staff in the office and in the garage are A1 and I thank them for servicing my vehicles.
God Bless you all and God Bless America..!@

PR
PASQUALE R.
STATEN ISLAND, NY
Nissan Maxima
05/11/2018
Courteous and Professional
Wil-Johns Tire Empire makes me want to keep my 2004 Nissan Maxima for another 14 years, and it will last knowing we have Wil-Johns available to repair any issue. I'm confident they'll help keep my vehicle running like new for a long long time. Always honest and professional they make servicing your car simple and most of all, reasonable prices. Always done right! Highly recommend!

RA
ROLAND A.
05/07/2018
Returning Customer
These guys a great-brought my truck in the morning for a basic maintenance. At the end of the day, they had my vehicle ready to go despite being busy. Rob, Vinny and Frank always take care of my Dodge Ram, very happy with their service! They NEVER overcharge like most repair mechanics-Great Honest, business people!

JZ
JOHN Z.
Honda Civic Coupe
05/07/2018
Top notch
As always they got things done and went out of their way.

JOHN M.
New York, NY
05/05/2018
Very honest
Frank is a friendly person and honest ,the work is done right the first time . I been going to wil John for 38 years and never had a compliant

DAVID L.

Anonymous avatar
Nissan Rogue
05/01/2018
Excellent customer service
Excellent customer service, honest about what needs to be done to your car. Been using them for over 20 years

MARY M.
Toyota Matrix
04/30/2018
Service and inspection
I’m always pleased by the honest and reliable service. They are efficient and knowledge.

CHARLEEN C.
04/30/2018
quick, easy customer service
The best place to take my car for anything. Everything is reasonable and up front - no hidden fees or make believe nonsense! Very nice people to work with.

AT
ARTHUR T.
04/29/2018
They stand by their work.
Their honesty and integrity is unbelievable. I have three cars and they all get serviced at Wil-Johns. From an oil change to timing belt they stand by all the work. Thank you to everyone there.