JOHN G.
12/14/2018
great service
Frank and Tony are and assets to your organization, very accommodating and gracious.

NV
NICK V.
Ford Edge
Consistent Customer Satisfaction
As has been the case for over the last 20 years, the staff at Tire Empire has provided expert mechanical repairs at reasonable prices.

CG
CHERYE AND JERRY G.
Subaru Impreza Coupe
great Awesome workers
I am really happy every time I take my car, they listen to my every concern and they take care of it Great Job Guys Keep Up The Great Work..

AT
ARTHUR T.
Best Service Station in Staten Island
Thank you for all you guys do.

MICHAEL S.
Nissan Pathfinder
12/11/2018
Always Treated Like FAMILY !
I'm a customer for 26 years. The service is the best on Staten Island. To Rob Frank and Vinnie and the entire staff. Have a Merry Christmas and a Happy and Healty New Year.

AT
ARTHUR T.
12/07/2018
Best Service Station
Thank you for all you do. Happy Holiday and a Healthy New Year.

DINO L.
Chevrolet TrailBlazer
12/06/2018
Friendly faces and a warm welcome
It’s all about friendship family in the warm welcome I would recommend them to everyone and anyone

SERGIO C.
Mercedes-Benz ML350
12/06/2018
very good service and very good employess
2 vehicles i currently have
2017 glc 300
2018 glc300
both mercedez

ANTHONY S.
Honda Accord Coupe
Tire repair
Great service and very honest.

MARIA B.
Nissan Sentra
12/05/2018
Professional, courteous & friendly staff! I wouldn’t take my car anywhere else!

JE
JOHN E.
Volvo S40
12/04/2018
Professional service
Professional service at a fair price

MIKE S.
12/03/2018
quick and Easy
quick and easy tire repair.. awesome service as always.

JOE L.
Clarks Summit, PA
12/02/2018
The staff is very professional
Rob has set a standard there for customer service that is very hard to find anywhere else you can pull in there with the largest problem and he and his staff will make feel comfortable and secure that it will be taken care off

JOHN L.
Nissan Pathfinder
Great place
Friendly and Honest

FR
FRANK R.
Cadillac XT5
Always helpful
Employees very helpful and fixed my tire !!

STEVE C.
inviting
Everyone is friendly and they are fast and efficient

SR
SUSAN/RICH R.
Chrysler 300
11/26/2018
Trusted service
I trust this shop. I walked in without an appointment mid day Saturday for an inspection and was out the in a tad over an hour.

11/23/2018
Awesome
Friendly atmosphere , excellent experience and always quality work.

FC
FRAN C.
Hyundai Santa Fe
11/21/2018
My experience
On Nov 3rd, I brought my car in for inspection, my car passed. On Nov 17, I brought car back into be fixed. I needed new brakes in the rear. After spending iver $300.00, I asked why this was not seen when my car was inspected. The answer I received was the person that inspected my car did not do a good job. Have to say that really is not an acceptable answer. Maybe money should have been taken off my bill? What happened if my brakes failed, there are so many things that have gone through my head. I am usually very satisfied with the service but time I am disappointed.

AP
ANDREW P.
11/20/2018
How they care for the customer.
I live in Chicago and my parents are 88 and 92 years old and have been coming to this location for years. Last week they called me and told me the car need an inspection and asked if I would fly in to take care of it. I asked why they couldn’t do it themselves and they said they were frayed to park across the street and would be able to walk over to the shop. I asked them to call and let them know you were coming and that’s what they did. They call me back today to tell me that they pulled up next to the store, called in on the phone and the guy came out and helped him out of the car, and then took the car to the shop. My father knows all the guys at the front desk by name they are beyond respectful to him. They talk slowly to him so that he understands them and a bit louder so he can hear. He raves about Lou all the time. Thank you For taking such good care of them.