HD
HENERY D.
Nissan Murano
03/25/2019
EXCELLENT SERVICE
Everything taken care of in a professional, friendly manner.

MARY S.
Honda Accord Coupe
03/25/2019
Very good service
I brought my car in due to tire pressure light. The mechanic repaired the tire which had a nail in it. I did not have a long wait, and left within an hour. I recommend Wil Johnโ€™s to many people

AV
ANTHONY V.
03/24/2019
Loyal for 30+ years for a reason!
I have been coming here since my first beat up car! Fast forward 30+ years later I am still coming & have even traveled from NJ when I lived there & now I travel across the island because I KNOW & TRUST I will get everything I would hope for in service! Everyone here has played a roll in that and as of this past weekend, Tony (I believe he is the manager) went out of his way for me! They are all studs!
Quick story! I send my girlfriend here because she had water that puddles in the front passage side! I did NOT go & I felt ok with her going! In the end after they examined the situation it turned out there was leaves blocking which made the water have to go somewhere! The cleaned the leaves out & did NOT charge her a penny! They couldโ€™ve made up I assume 100 different things just to turn a profit but THEY DID NOT! We all know the automotive mechanics business is/can be shady, so you show me any business these days that would be this honorable down to their core!

As I said in the heading, there is a real reason I been coming here since I got my first car as a teenager!

KAREN S.
03/24/2019
The Best !!!
As usual, the BEST!!! In all my years coming to WilJohn's they're always on top of everything. I don't even tell them anymore to give a quick look at the car, it's automatic... As long as I leave here, they're my go to place...

JACQULINE R.
Nissan Rogue
03/23/2019
Good
Very good people and fast in cars.

03/22/2019
Great service, always helpful
I always get great service at Wil Johns. They ordered my tires in 1 day and completed all the work quickly. They are my go to shop.

MARY ROSE S.
Kia Optima
03/21/2019
All businesses should be run like this!
Never disappointed by the professionalism in all they do.

DA
DEBBIE A.
INFINITI Q70
Car inspection
Fast Service and Great Job I received a car inspection less than 10 minutes. Had coffee and cookies while waiting. Went to Another place before and told 2 hour wait.

FS
FRED S.
03/16/2019
It is always a pleasure bringing my car in for service. The staff are very friendly and professional.

Professional service
Have been going toTire Empire for many years. Am always satisfied.

MARY P.
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
03/14/2019
Always the best!
Always done fast and right!!

JOHN L.
Nissan Pathfinder
03/10/2019
Great service great prices.Everyone that works there is knowledgeable and friendly.But best of all my SUV which is a 2007 and had 103000 miles on it and after they serviced it my car runs like new.

MAUREEN C.
03/10/2019
All of the staff
Very good service

HW
HOWARD W.
03/09/2019
Ford Ice Accident
SUV skidded and hit the curb hard doing real damage. Took it to Will John's who were able to determine the extent of the damage. Worked on a plan to repair the vehicle. Completed the repairs in a reasonable timeframe at an acceptable cost. Great job!

Honda Element
03/06/2019
Good service, friendly, Good prices
I have been going to Wiljohns for years with all of our cars. They are trustworthy and wouldn't go any where else. They go above and beyond for their customers. We are very happy with them.

JN
JOSEPH N.
03/05/2019
The best! Fair & balanced, especially their tire department!๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ God bless all at a truly fair and honest business!!โค๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ‘
The best of the best!
A fair decent business and workers!
Hats off to them all.
God bless, finally a fair treatment, to one and all, who enter their doors.
Thank you all.
Jimmy/Joe.๐Ÿ‘โค

JAMES M.
03/05/2019
Always great, fast friendly service.

AT
ARTHUR T.
03/03/2019
Best Service
If you ask for their opinion and you get an honest answer. Luv the place, bottom line! ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‘

JOE B.
Hyundai Santa Fe
02/28/2019
Will John's continues to rule!
As a multi decade customer, I can assure you that it is worth bringing your car here for just about any work even if you have to cross the bridge to get here. Just sayin'.

MICHAEL P.
Chevrolet Suburban
02/27/2019
Great service. Honest. Fair pricing.
I like going to Tire Empire whenever I need anything relating to my tires. I always feel like I am being treated fairly & getting honest advice. If they can fix it, they fix it. If it needs replacement, they replace it. I would definitely recommend this place for your vehicle's needs.