RD
ROBERT D.
07/19/2018
2003 ford
Great service but I no longer own the 2003 Ford I had my 2017 Honda CRV IN ON THIS DATE

NB
NICK B.
Honda Fit
07/18/2018
Honest service
Been going here for years. Always honest service with fair prices. They do it all and do it good.

MIKE C.
Brooklyn, NY
Audi Q5
07/17/2018
Frank is the man
"Fast" Frank was extremely knowledgable, saved us $400 on what the dealer was charging and took only 2 hours to install 4 tires, great service and we will be back as Wil John's doesn't just do tires. From oil changes to inspections and everything in between.

MIKE S.
07/10/2018
the best of the best
Can't ask for more. they treat you like Family!. top Notch service , Top notch Mechanics.

RK
RICHARD K.
07/06/2018
Richard Kenna
Have been taking our cars for service and maintenance for over 20 years to Empire Tire we have seen 3 generations of excellent service. Their moto is the custermer comes first. Their mechanics are top quality and the most important thing is the owner Rob is honest you get nothing but top rate quality service on repairs and maintenance love this place would not take my car anywhere else

Nissan Sentra
07/03/2018
Fast, reliable service provided by pleasant staff.
I was referred by my mechanic for tires.
I found the staff to be pleasant and helpful and only had to wait an hour for my four tires to be installed and balanced.
One of the staff searched and found a rebate for my tires will the service was being provided. I would definitely recommend their business.

EH
EDDIE H.
07/01/2018
Great service and fair price
Im a Long time customer and i coninue to bring my car here for service due to the great treatment at a fair price . My latest visit was pleasant as usual . The work was done correctly and the price matched their quote . Thx tire empire

PA
PAT/DREW A.
06/30/2018
Prompt, courteous service, as always. I have confidence with Wil Johns. They tell the truth and I know I can follow their recommendations to keep my cars all tuned up.

LD
LOUIS D.
06/27/2018
The best.
By far one of the best automobile mechanic and tire shops on Staten Island. From the owner Robb to his staff they are very friendly, attentive, and helpful. Highly recommend.

AT
ARTHUR T.
06/24/2018
Honesty
Wil-John’s honesty is worth its weight in gold. Not only that, but their work A+.
Arthur.

06/23/2018
Frank’s great help
Frank was able to assist me with a tire recall situation that my dealership wouldn’t. He was professional and patient with the tire manufacturer. He made this transaction very pleasant. You guys have a new customer. Thanks again.

CG
CHERYE AND JERRY G.
Subaru Impreza Coupe
06/20/2018
Amazing Job
This place is awesome, everyone is courdious. They make me feel good and they explain everything they did to the car without making me feel stupid

LISA S.
06/17/2018
Reiable and honest
I have found Wil Johns to always be very honest, trustworthy and reliable. I appreciate the reasonable prices and quality of the work.

JOHN F.
06/14/2018
Great service and honest!

JOE P.

NICK V.
Ford Edge
06/12/2018
Dependable Service/Fair Prices
I was having an intermittent brake problem. The service manager and mechanic test drove my car drove multiple times until they experienced the issue. Repairs were completed expertly and I found the job was reasonably priced. I am a satisfied customer for over 20 years!

PG
PHIL G.
06/10/2018
In and out fast
Had my yearly inspection at wil-johns. They took my car in quickly even though it was late in the day. Gave it a good once over and told me tgatI only needed to change the rear wiper and cabin air filter, and I could do it next time I come in for an oil change. Thorough job! Thanks.

NB
NICK B.
06/08/2018
Fast, honest service
Always professional and courtesy service. My total bill came out to UNDER $100 from what I was quoted on the phone. Can’t beat this place.

JESSICA F.
Nissan Rogue
06/02/2018
Quick and excellent service!

AT
ARTHUR T.
05/22/2018
2007 Honda Accord
They are always there and ready to service a vehicle. From a minor job to big a job. And their rates are always fare. Thank you