JANINE P.
01/18/2019
Good service and attention. Thank you

MIKE C.
Brooklyn, NY
01/17/2019
Customer service is job #1
I come from another borough, pay the full Verrazano toll just to get to Wil-Johns. It seems customer service doesn't exist in Brooklyn anymore, I've tried, but unfortunately the auto mechanics here make you feel like they're doing you a favor by bringing your car to them. Fast Frank told me to be there at 7:30 and I'd be the first one in for an oil change and that is exactly what happened. By the time I went to the bank a few blocks away, used the ATM and came back and had some conversation with Frank it was done. Frank is a great ambassador for this fine business and I have used them for tires also and will continue to use them for all my auto needs.

TA
Great service as usual

AP
ANDREW P.
01/13/2019
They take such good care of my 88&92.5 year old parents.
I live in Chicago and my parents on Staten Island. I am always concerned that their car is in good working order. They have been taking their car to Wil John for as long as I can remember and they have always taken good car of them. There were times where I thought the car needed major work, they brought it to WJ and it turned out to be a quick, easy and inexpensive fix. You hear horror stories about repair shops telling people they need expensive repairs when in reality should be simple, NEVER at Wil Johns. Allstate motto is ''You're in good hands'', that motto could also be used by Wil Johns.

MICHAEL S.
01/10/2019
The Very Best Service on Staten Island !!!
I want to personally thank Frank for each and every time he helped me out with all my vehicle concerns. He is a credit to his profession. His customer service is always outstanding. I've been a loyal customer for 27 years.

PC
PAOLINA C.
01/09/2019
Happy customer
I always have a great experience. Work is always done efficiently and on time. I would never bring my cars to any other shop. I have to thank Anthony for always being honest and always taking good care of my cars.

KD
KEVIN D.
01/08/2019
You guys are always nice and do a great job.
I know you guys will always fix what ever my cars problems quickly.

JEANNETTE B.
01/05/2019
VERY HIGH STANDARD OF EXCELLENCE, HONESTY AND INTEGRITY! THEY ARE THE BEST!
It is very rare to find a family owned business that has consistently held a very high standard of EXCELLENCE throughout the generations. Wil Johns is that rare business. My dad was a customer when they were a tiny shop many years ago, and got amazing service from the present owner's grandfather and father. Both of my children now take their cars there as well, and to this day, they still give amazing service. You could not find anyone nicer than the owner, Rob. He is a great person, who is kind, caring, sincere, and honest. He is hands on, treating all of his customers like family. Frank is just great to deal with, and all the staff is courteous and professional. I can't say enough about them!!!!! Jeannette

JAMES M.
01/05/2019
Always friendly and great service. All repairs are thoroughly explained by the mechanics prior to starting. The front desk staff always goes out of their way to assist you.

LOUIS S.
Honda Accord Coupe
01/04/2019
Needed 4 tires for my Ford truck , that were not in stock. Frank got the 4 tires in a few hours and installed them very quickly. Great prices and customer service.

CONNIE C.
01/04/2019
Great visit!
I have been a customer since 1983 and have always been satisfied and this visit was just as sufficient and professional as always.

SR
SUSAN/RICH R.
Chrysler 300
12/27/2018
I was in and out within 30 minutes time. Good fast service at the right price.

SALLY B.
Kia Sportage
12/23/2018
Great service and knowledgeable technicians
Have been bring your vehicles to Tire Empire for years. Would not go anywhere else. They treat customers with care and respect and are focused on my safety and ensure I leave their shop with a well tuned vehicle

AC

AH
ANDREW H.
Chevrolet Trax
Just like family
I always go to Wiljon.... I took my wife's car for a problem
Not only was this a great experience.... I always feel like I'm being treated by my family.... hard working .... precise... caring and kind... always takes care of my family
Just great

AC
ATHENA C.
Mazda Protege
Quality customer care service
I have been a long time customer at this family owned business. Always feel reassured that attention and servicing of my car is in good hands.

AF
ANTHONY F.
Mercedes-Benz CLA
Came by for an Inspection
They’re super friendly, helpful and don’t over charge for things. The place is clean and professional with nice staff. They even offered cookies, candy and hot chocolate/coffee. I would recommend to any family and friends 👍🏻

TF
TIMOTHY F.
Chevrolet Spark
12/18/2018
Car Repair
As always, FANTASTIC SERVICE....!!!!!!!!

JOHN G.
12/14/2018
great service
Frank and Tony are and assets to your organization, very accommodating and gracious.

NV
NICK V.
Ford Edge
12/13/2018
Consistent Customer Satisfaction
As has been the case for over the last 20 years, the staff at Tire Empire has provided expert mechanical repairs at reasonable prices.