Latest Review 16 minutes ago

05/22/2018
2007 Honda Accord
They are always there and ready to service a vehicle. From a minor job to big a job. And their rates are always fare. Thank you

MICHAEL S.
05/20/2018
Always Treated Like FAMILY !
I'm a customer for 25 years. Rob Frank and Vinny provide the premier service on Staten Island.

THOMAS M.
Nissan Sentra
05/19/2018
Plain and simple your want your car fixed right the first time and in a timely manner bring it to Wil Johns Tire Empire. They do the right thing when it comes to costumer service and price.

JAMES T.
05/13/2018
The Gullery family continues to be a class act on Staten Island.
My family and I continue to bring our vehicles to Wil Johns and will do so in the future. Service is efficient and the information provided for the present and future vehicle service is "Spot On" and greatly appreciated, which allows us to prepare for any up and coming expenses. Rob the owner and his staff in the office and in the garage are A1 and I thank them for servicing my vehicles.
God Bless you all and God Bless America..!@

PR
PASQUALE R.
STATEN ISLAND, NY
Nissan Maxima
05/11/2018
Courteous and Professional
Wil-Johns Tire Empire makes me want to keep my 2004 Nissan Maxima for another 14 years, and it will last knowing we have Wil-Johns available to repair any issue. I'm confident they'll help keep my vehicle running like new for a long long time. Always honest and professional they make servicing your car simple and most of all, reasonable prices. Always done right! Highly recommend!

RA
ROLAND A.
05/07/2018
Returning Customer
These guys a great-brought my truck in the morning for a basic maintenance. At the end of the day, they had my vehicle ready to go despite being busy. Rob, Vinny and Frank always take care of my Dodge Ram, very happy with their service! They NEVER overcharge like most repair mechanics-Great Honest, business people!

JZ
JOHN Z.
Honda Civic Coupe
05/07/2018
Top notch
As always they got things done and went out of their way.

JOHN M.
New York, NY
05/05/2018
Very honest
Frank is a friendly person and honest ,the work is done right the first time . I been going to wil John for 38 years and never had a compliant

DAVID L.

Anonymous avatar
Nissan Rogue
05/01/2018
Excellent customer service
Excellent customer service, honest about what needs to be done to your car. Been using them for over 20 years

MARY M.
Toyota Matrix
04/30/2018
Service and inspection
I’m always pleased by the honest and reliable service. They are efficient and knowledge.

CHARLEEN C.
04/30/2018
quick, easy customer service
The best place to take my car for anything. Everything is reasonable and up front - no hidden fees or make believe nonsense! Very nice people to work with.

04/29/2018
They stand by their work.
Their honesty and integrity is unbelievable. I have three cars and they all get serviced at Wil-Johns. From an oil change to timing belt they stand by all the work. Thank you to everyone there.

KAREN S.
04/27/2018
The Best!!!
What can I say, perfect again. I have never in ALL the years I've been dealing with Wil John's had a problem. That is why they've had my business for over 40 years. Wouldn't go anyplace else. Well done guys!!!

LD
LOUIS D.
Chevrolet Corvette Stingray
04/26/2018
The Best.
Hands down one of the best establishments on Staten Island. Never have a bad experience there. Staff is always good and polite and the owner Rob he's always willing to help. Highly recommend.
Robert G. from Wil Johns Tire Empire

Thank You,Lou that means a lot!!!

KW
KERRY W.
04/26/2018
Service isn't what is use to be
I have been taking my cars here for over 20 years and I found the service this time to be questionable. First off the noise my car was making it was still making when I picked up the car. The mechanic fixed it and said the dust needed to be clean out so now I wonder if I needed new breaks and rotors in the first place over $530 later. But what really got me was I was put on hold when I called and felt totally dismissed by the servicers behind the counter because it was close to closing time. Which I was never treated like before in all the years definitely service has gone down hill. The bill was attached to my keys when the mechanic handed me my keys back the bill was missing so now I don't have a record of what I paid for.
Robert G. from Wil Johns Tire Empire

Kerry,its Rob im looking into this right now.Im sorry, thats is the worst thing i can here that you were treated badly.I will straighten out the bill ofcourse,get a copy so you have.(NAPA WARRANTY) the pads lifetime.I will deal with the lack of respect you were treated with also.If its ok I would like contact you after I sort this out,no excuses.again im sorry.

JZ
JOHN Z.
Chevrolet Silverado SS
04/19/2018
Great Place all around
Time after time, great service from a knowledgeable staff. Fair prices for quality workmanship. After 10 years I have never been disappointed.

BOB B.
04/18/2018
Satisfaction guaranteed
Excellent work at a fair price

04/18/2018
Trust and honesty
Car was tuned up and runs like new. Thank you.

JANINE P.