PV
PATRICIA V.
Buick Verano
06/23/2019
Service at it's best.
I needed NYS inspection and routine service. Called Friday and was told come in early Saturday. They are the friendliest most professional people. Offer coffee, etc. while you wait. Even though they were busy the wait time was very reasonable. I will be back. Thank you guys.

ROBERTA/JOHN M.
New York, NY
Lexus GX 470
06/22/2019
Lexus Air conditioner fixed!
Wil Johns never disappoints! Our SUV air- conditioner broke and we needed a fast, efficient and cost effective repair and Wil John delivered as always! Highly recommend.

JEANNIE K.
MINI Cooper Hardtop
06/14/2019
I’ve been using wil johns for my cars’ inspections since 2010. The staff is always polite and courteous. If there is a problem, they call you and let you know what your options are.

STEVE B.
06/10/2019
Fixed it!
Once again Wil Johns figued out the problem and successfully repaired it at the least cost possible. It's comforting to know the problem gets fixed but you don't get taken.

DA
DONALD A.
STATEN ISLAND, NY
Ram 2500
06/07/2019
The people who work there make the place one of the best
Great people and very knowledgeable

CHRIS M.
Mercedes-Benz E400
06/07/2019
Fast service
Thanks for your efficient ant timely service! I give you an A+

VB

MA
MICHAEL A.
Suzuki SX4
06/05/2019
This place has great service and a knowledgeable staff. They go above and beyond to make sure you and your vehicle are well taken care of. Convenient drop off and pick up for service, they will show you what’s wrong with your car and the best way to repair it. I highly recommend this place for all your vehicles needs.

TONY S.
Lexus GS
06/02/2019
Outstanding service, reasonable price
Had car towed with 2 tire blowouts to Wil Johns. They pre-ordered the tires with no upfront payment, took the car in immediately, they were very busy but did not have to wait. Frank even helped with the tire insurance administrator. They replace the tires quickly and The cost was very reasonable. Courteous and excellent service. Highly recommend

AT
ARTHUR T.
06/01/2019
Best Shop in Staten Island
You want honest service go to Wil-John’s Tire Empire. Don’t believe in other places with their so called “Sales” Wil-John has never sold me anything my vehicle doesn’t need.

Arthur T.

AT
ARTHUR T.
06/01/2019
Honesty is their foundation
I am a 20+ Years customer at Wil-John’s. Happy to say I sent my son (19) there with all the confidence that he is going to a service shop that treats him like family. Thank you to Rob, Frank, Antonio, Vinny and all the mechanics. Arthur T.🇺🇸

VK
VICKY K.
05/29/2019
I live in n.j n came into s.i to service my car , I trust these people with my car n was very satisfied with my service ,
Thanks guys !!

RICH C.
BMW 528i
05/25/2019
Recent Service
Went for my annual alignment. Advised of the wait and my car was waiting for me earlier than expected.

RA
ROLAND A.
05/24/2019
Happy Regular Customer
Rob is great! Knows my truck, listens to his customers and is a great businessman. Has been taking care of my vehicles for years. Trust him 100% with my Ram and based on all these reviews here-so do all his customers-Roland

JOHN A.
05/23/2019
Thorough & trustworthy
The entire team is professional and trustworthy. They look out for the best interest of the customer and DO NOT just recommend something just to create business opportunities in fact they will recommend not to do something if they feel it’s unwarranted or can cause issues later.

ROBERTA/JOHN M.
New York, NY
Lexus GX 470
05/22/2019
A/C
As always, Wil Johns never disappoints. My Lexus a/c wasn't working and they immediately found the problem and had me out of there quickly and gave fair pricing. Highly recommend

LG
LARRY G.
Subaru Impreza
05/19/2019
Best tire Shop on the island
As alway, Will Johns Tire Empire gets the job done and treats you like family. Have been doing business with them
for 25 years.

CV
CAROLYN V.
05/16/2019
Inspection
Prompt service. Courteous staff. Best service in the neighborhood.

MIKE C.
Brooklyn, NY
05/16/2019
Fast, Professional, Quality work
I come all the way from Brooklyn, passing a LOT of mechanic shops, to get my car worked on at Wil Johns. A top notch operation run by professionals doing quality work in a timely manner. Fast Frank at the counter is always with a handshake and a smile and, more importantly, speaks perfect English you can understand which is getting harder and harder in Brooklyn. I just wouldn't go anywhere else.