Latest Review about 1 month ago

JOSEPH M.
Nissan Maxima
10/16/2019
Maxima Exhaust
Always professional. Vinny and Frank total pros as usual...

Mercedes-Benz E350
10/08/2019
Great repairs
Friendly honest service. I feel that I am getting the right job done for the right price.
I have been a customer for over 20yrs, will continue to be a customer till I stop driving.

10/07/2019
2009 BMW X5
As always exceptional service.

AT
ARTHUR T.
Nissan Murano
10/06/2019
Even when unexpected to me I needed rear brakes they did the work and I was out so quickly. Customers should take advantage of their upstairs showroom. They provide games and a nice sitting area, but the beautiful display of rims is breathtaking. Thank you. Arthur

DOMINICK S.
10/04/2019
Great service and eager to please.
Had two of my cars serviced there this past week. I’m happy with the result always. Never dissatisfied with the work. Even when these guys are dealing with a recurring issue, you guys are really working hard to fix it. It’s why I keep coming back.

In all the years I’ve been coming, this is my first complaint.

Great job on the first car, my 2006 Charger.

My 2006 Altima was an expensive fix. My first phone conversation (I wish I could remember with who) we agreed that because of the cost, he would see if he could find a cheaper option for me. He said it would take time. I said no rush. The second call(different person) the next day was, “Your car’s fixed, come pick it up” I was still weighing whether to have the work done or sit on it until I could save a little money.

I know this is not the norm for these guys. I would still recommend them in a sec. just make sure your clear on what direction you want to go in when they call.

BILL B.
10/03/2019
All good but the car is 2018 jeep compass not grand cherokee

DA
DEBBIE/RICHARD A.
09/30/2019
Treat you like family
I have to say that every time I go to Wil Johns, I feel like family. The are the very best at what they do. They have my best interests at heart...always!!!

MIKE C.
Brooklyn, NY
09/19/2019
Quick, efficient and honest
I pass a lot of service stations, pay a bridge toll to come from Brooklyn to have my car serviced here. Fast Frank always accommodates my schedule and the work is done in a very reasonable amount of time. A great staff, excellent quality work at a competitive price, who speak perfect English, why would I go anywhere else.

HD
HEATHER D.
Chevrolet Corvette
09/16/2019
Servicing : 95 Corvette🏎. and 03 Camry. 🚘
Friendly, they take the time to explain in detail what needs to be done, how they’re going to do it as well as how it works. The work is done on time and done right the first time, every time. Way to go guys! 🏎
Thanks!

BT
BERNADINE T.
09/16/2019
The. People. And. Service was. Great. The. Waiting. Time. Was. Long. But. Was. Made. Comfortable while. Waiting for. My. Car. To. Be. Finish and. I. Was. constantly being updated. I. Felt. The. Price. Was. Reasonably thank. U

AT
ARTHUR T.
09/15/2019
Never ride stock
Just like their saying “Never Ride Stock” never go anywhere else. They are the best shop in Staten Island. Thank you, Arthur.

ALEX M.
09/14/2019
car inspection
great service, great personnel and hot chocolate....one of many reasons why wil-johns is my go-to repair shop is that they do not try sell you work that you do not need......great staff and their customers are friendly......had nice banter with them....

CV
CLAUDINE V.
Chevrolet TrailBlazer
09/13/2019
Ball Joints
My husband said the car is driving great. Thanks for another great job. Claudine V.

SALLY B.
Kia Sportage
09/11/2019
Superior Service and Skill
The service is always superior and the follow up and care for your vehicle is wonderful
The technicians are knowledgeable and focused on providing the best service for your vehicle

Robert P.
09/04/2019
Professionalism, expertise and fair .
I have had all my vehicles serviced by Wil -Jon since 1980. Unless my vehicles are under warranty or have been diagnosed by Wil -Jon to have issues that need to be addressed elsewhere, I will continue to have them serviced by them because of their professionalism, fairness and being courteous to their customers.
Thank you Rob, Frank and Tony.

Volvo S70
09/04/2019
Professionalism, expertise and fair .
I have been going to Wil-Jon since 1980.
I have had my volvo serviced by them since 1999 and intend to have them continue with servicing it until I relinquish ownership within the next 15 months. During this period I have always been treated fairly by Frank, Rob , and recently Tony . They all would go out of their way to resolve any issues with this vehicle. My only regret is when they do not handle certain problems and you go elsewhere to have your vehicle diagnosed and repaired and feel you have been taken ,you get to appreciate Wil-Jon all the more. Thank you for being their for me.

TOM B.
Chevrolet Camaro
08/30/2019
Always AAA plus
Outstanding service. Never disappointed. Highly recommend.

Brooklyn, NY
Volkswagen Tiguan
08/27/2019
They were very helpful and took care of ordering and replacing my tire. The staff and technicians were very professional and nice!!

FM
FLORINDA M.
08/26/2019
near future servicing needed
My visit was quick with an oil change and diagnostic info due to the engine light / VSC track light codes coming up. I need to leave the car for 2 days in order for further testing to be done. I trust the service I receive here - all the guys are great, and so is Claudine.

08/24/2019
experience
the mechanics are experienced ,proper work always done