Overall Rating 4.29/5Overall Rating 4.29/5Overall Rating 4.29/5Overall Rating 4.29/5rating 4.29

Overall Rating 4.0344834/5Overall Rating 4.0344834/5Overall Rating 4.0344834/5Overall Rating 4.0344834/5rating 4.0344834
Overall Rating 1.7241379/5rating 1.7241379rating 1.7241379rating 1.7241379rating 1.7241379

DA
Diana A.
Duarte, CA
07/11/2018 Category: Service
Close to home
Service hours and location are very convenient.

Alhambra, CA
07/11/2018 Category: Service
Simply the best
The oil change is fast and efficient and will come back for sure.

SL
Stephanie L.
Los Angeles, CA
07/06/2018 Category: Service
The staff ( Lady ) at the service dept. is very friendly and helpful.
I would give her a Star rating of 6 ******

EP
Edith P.
07/06/2018 Category: Service
Customer service
Friendly customer service from all at Win Hyundai in El Monte!

Dora L.
Alhambra, CA
Good custoners sservice
Courteous and friendly. Customers service is important.

GS
Gilbert S.
South El Monte, CA
2016 Hyundai Genesis
routine service
Vehicle serviced. No issues found. Work done in a timely and Courteous manner.

Richard S.
Arcadia, CA
07/03/2018 Category: Service
Everything is done very well
We have been going to Win Hyundai for many years and will continue to do so. The staff is excellent and easy to talk with. The work is excellent and the car always comes out looking better than when we drove it in.
I have also purchased my cars from them.

Keep up the good work!

Richard S.

2009 Hyundai Genesis
horrible communication
They will never call you back when they say they will and you have to call them because they will not call you back for updates.
CANDACE M U. from Win Hyundai responded on 07/03/2018

Hello

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at WIN HYUNDAI of El Monte. We appreciate your feedback since it helps us improve our service and your experience.

As Service Director of the WIN HYUNDAI store, I am sorry to hear that you found our service of your vehicle to be unsatisfactory. I would like to speak to you in regards and personally apologize for your experience.

I will be calling you today to resolve, also I can be reached at (626) 534-0288 ext 2286. We appreciate your business.

Sincerely,

Candace Uyehara

Montebello, CA
2016 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
06/30/2018 Category: Service
Good service.
This was a great place to get my vehicle serviced. I liked how the a service rep called me a few days later to make sure there were no issues with my car following getting serviced!

NB
Nairy B.
Montebello, CA
2016 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
06/29/2018 Category: Service
Raymond the service advisor treated me with great customer service, answered all my questions and made sure my car was fixed and ready. I have never had great customer service at Win Hyundai before Raymond came on board. Thank you very much Raymond and Candice his boss.

Very kind
I have been to many different dealerships and WIN Hyundai is better than most.

Arcadia, CA
Service with a smile
Timely and efficient service - they care about my car and my time.

Sharon M.
2005 Hyundai Sonata
06/26/2018 Category: Service
VALERIE MACHADO WAS SO HELPFUL, THE BEST!
Service people are very friendly and helpfull. VALERIE was so HELPFUL and she also introduced me to Sunbit which helped me to be able to pay for all my Service charges.

Sharon E.

Maria D.
South El Monte, CA
2017 Hyundai Veloster
06/26/2018 Category: Service
Staff treats you very well
They helped me with my happy car purchase. I have referred 2 family members already.

Jaime S.
Pomona, CA
06/25/2018 Category: Service
FAST AND FRIENDLY STAFF
OFFICE STAFF IS FRIENDLY AND KNOWLEDGEABLE. WOULD DEFINITELY RETURN

2017 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
06/25/2018 Category: Service
Good service, but could improve in timeliness
Most of the staff was courteous and helpful. The oil change took longer than they had originally told me, and no one came to update me when there was a delay, which was about 30 minutes. The complimentary car wash wasn't the best, marks were still left on my car, but the interior was vacuumed (though only in some areas). Otherwise, it was a pleasant experience. Looking forward to see the improvements in these aspects of their service in the future.

06/22/2018 Category: Service
Jt
Good service. Nice and friendly employees.

QW
Qun W.
Riverside, CA
06/22/2018 Category: Service
good service
The best hyundai service center

LV
Excellent service..

Los Angeles, CA
06/20/2018 Category: Service
Service Dept
Raymond customer service is awesome. Definitely coming back when he’s here. Thank you