Overall Rating 4.29/5Overall Rating 4.29/5Overall Rating 4.29/5Overall Rating 4.29/5rating 4.29

Overall Rating 4.0344834/5Overall Rating 4.0344834/5Overall Rating 4.0344834/5Overall Rating 4.0344834/5rating 4.0344834
Overall Rating 1.7241379/5rating 1.7241379rating 1.7241379rating 1.7241379rating 1.7241379

Rosemead, CA
2016 Hyundai Elantra
Excellent visit
First appointment of the morning. In and out in just over an hour. Everything went smoothly, no complaints.

Richard G.
Pico Rivera, CA
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Great Service Rep.
The service rep was very attentive and courteous. He suggested a service package that met my nèeds, and saved me some money.

Richard G.

Jennifer C.
Honest and efficient
Great service. Went in thinking the dealer was going to advise me I needed all these services for my car however it was the total opposite. I was advise of the upcoming thing my car would need.

Danny C.
El Monte, CA
Better customer service
I’m honestly very glad the customer service has changed for the better. Before it used it be a “hello, how can I help you, ok car will be ready in 45 minutes, goodbye” only. But this last time it was great. Greeted by multiple employees with a smile early in the morning (7:50am), which was different and nice. Valerie was the one who assisted me, and I cannot be happier to say she helped me get exactly what I needed to get done on my car all for a very reasonable affordable price. She didn’t just try to sell me anything she asked questions and knew exactly what maintenance services to offer me that day. Left this place happier than my other previous visits. Thank you Valerie!

ST
Good service and value!

West Covina, CA
2016 Hyundai Elantra Gt
11/17/2018 Category: Service
Service personnel friendly and knowledgeable
Employees were friendly and knowledgeable

Monrovia, CA
11/16/2018 Category: Service
2.25 hr for an oil change
If you are fine spending over 2 hrs there for an oil change, go for it. But if you're in it just for the car wash theres no interior cleaning or vacuuming. And its just so so.
OSCAR C. from Win Hyundai responded on 11/19/2018

Good morning . My name is Oscar Chavez and Iam the new service director here at Win Hyundai, I am so sorry you had such a disappointing experience.I want to thank you for bringing this to my attention I assure you that I will take the necessary actions to correct this situation. I will be contacting you today personally.

La Puente, CA
2016 Hyundai Genesis Co
11/15/2018 Category: Service
Best service
Best service advisor in Raymond Z.

VO
Vera O.
Arcadia, CA
2017 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
11/14/2018 Category: Service
Very friendly
Friendly people. Fix my problem with the car in the same day without appointment. Thank you

Covina, CA
11/14/2018 Category: Service
Great place
Snacks are provided and fast service

Marquette C.
Temple City, CA
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe
11/13/2018 Category: Service
LOVE HYUNDAI
I AM VERY SATISFIED WITH MY SERVICE AND ALL AROUND WITH HYUNDAI. I LOVE MY SUV, OUR NEW VELOSTER AND ALWAYS
RECOMMEND HYUNDAI TO EVERYONE I KNOW.

THAN YOU.

Mark M.
2011 Hyundai Tucson
11/12/2018 Category: Service
Basically because of the excellent service that was provided by Mr. Joey. He was superb in my opinion with his knowledge and helpfulness!!! :)
Major thanks Mr. Joey and the service staff on hand the day that my wife and I visited. They definitely saved us some money with their diagnosis and service!!! Go WIN HUYNDAI Of Elmonte!!! You Guys made my year!!! :)

Judy D.
Rosemead, CA
2017 Hyundai Accent
11/12/2018 Category: Service
Good- Better than Expected
Work was done in timely manner and price was reasonable.

HR
Helen R.
11/10/2018 Category: Service
Courteous quick

2013 Hyundai Veloster
11/09/2018 Category: Service
Poor communication
Valerie, the person handling my visit, did not properly communicate the price of the service provided. I was given a quote for a tire change but the final price for some reason was higher without a proper explanation. That is not acceptable. It was a straight up tire change. No complications. Why the price change after the service?
OSCAR C. from Win Hyundai responded on 11/09/2018

Hi Maria. My name is Oscar Chavez I am the new service director at Win Hyundai.I an so sorry that we where not clear on the charges for your last service with us. I will be reaching out to you today .Thank you

MA
Mercedes A.
San Gabriel, CA
11/09/2018 Category: Service
Unhappy customer
The staff from manager to sales rep doesn't return emails or phone calls. Service advisor doesn't have the quality of customer service.
OSCAR C. from Win Hyundai responded on 11/09/2018

HELLO MERCEDES, MY NAME IS Oscar Chavez I am the new service  director at Win Hyundai. First let me apologize for not meeting your expectations and I will be contacting you personally today thank you.

El Monte, CA
11/07/2018 Category: Service
Didn’t have to wait so much. :)
I’ve never taken my caer a dealer but the service was not at all dissapointing

PM
Patrocinia M.
Whittier, CA
11/07/2018 Category: Service
I’m happy
Attentive service and organized team.

AC
Alfonso C.
Pomona, CA
11/06/2018 Category: Service
Receptionists to Service
To my car in had minor electrical issues right I walk in everybody was right "Q", the Service Advisor help me out Valerie M. Was Excellent from the gecko In & Out with taking down my concerns & Options that help me out towards the end. ONE MORE THING SORRY FOR THE MISS UNDERSTANDING...

Shanta W.