Overall Rating 4.28/5Overall Rating 4.28/5Overall Rating 4.28/5Overall Rating 4.28/5rating 4.28

Overall Rating 4.0344834/5Overall Rating 4.0344834/5Overall Rating 4.0344834/5Overall Rating 4.0344834/5rating 4.0344834
Overall Rating 1.7241379/5rating 1.7241379rating 1.7241379rating 1.7241379rating 1.7241379

AN

Michael R.
Baldwin Park, CA
2017 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
Tires
Downy Hyundai did not charge 50.00 to mount the same tire that Win Hundai did. I was quoted 115.00 over phone, when arrived, price went up to 175.00. When asked why, reply was to mount tire. Downy Hyundai did not charge that, I have the receipts. I want a 50.00 service credit. Cannot recommend for tires at this time.
CANDACE M U. from Win Hyundai responded on 07/19/2018

This is Candace Uyehara the newly appointed Service Director
Thank you for reaching out with your concern, I understand you did not have the best Customer service I would like to call you today to resolve your concerns, we understand that pricing is very important, I spoke to your service advisor Raymond about the mis-understanding.

I always find that when there is an issue with prices there was a lack of communication.
At WIN Hyundai we continue to strive for excellence and your comments are very valuable to me.

I have met with our Service department as a group and individually with Raymond your Service advisor concerning the process we practice every day to insure great Customer Service.

In addition new processes are being implemented to provide you with a truly exceptional experience.

Service Director
626-534-0288

Mylinh H.
Temple City, CA
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Appt time started late
Service was fine just hope that it can start on time for the next appt.
CANDACE M U. from Win Hyundai responded on 07/17/2018

Dear Customer,

This is Candace Uyehara the newly appointed Service Director
Thank you for reaching out with your concern, I understand you did not have the best Customer service I would like to call you today to resolve your concerns and apoligize for the wait, we understand your time is very important  we can’t predict our service drive, nor walk-ins, our service department we try our best to get you out the door.

I have met with our Service department as a group and individually with Valerie your Service advisor concerning the process we practice every day to insure great Customer Service.

626-534-0288 ext. 2286

YH
Yaozhi H.
Monterey Park, CA
Had to wait 3.5 hours for oil change with appointment
Absolute nonsense to have to wait that long even with appointment
CANDACE M U. from Win Hyundai responded on 07/17/2018

This is Candace Uyehara the newly appointed Service Director
Thank you for reaching out with your concern, I do apoligize,
 your last visit on 7/12/18 I understand you did not have the best Customer service, with a 2 hr wait for your oil change,  I would like to call you today to resolve your concerns, we understand your time is very important as a we can’t predict our service drive, nor walk-ins, our service department we try our best to get you out the door.

626-534-0288 ext. 2286

San Marino, CA
Very satisfied.

IA
Irene A.
2016 Hyundai Elantra
Excellent, excellent, excellent
Definitely coming back for future cars.

DA
Diana A.
Duarte, CA
07/11/2018 Category: Service
Close to home
Service hours and location are very convenient.

Alhambra, CA
07/11/2018 Category: Service
Simply the best
The oil change is fast and efficient and will come back for sure.

SL
Stephanie L.
Los Angeles, CA
07/06/2018 Category: Service
The staff ( Lady ) at the service dept. is very friendly and helpful.
I would give her a Star rating of 6 ******

EP
Edith P.
07/06/2018 Category: Service
Customer service
Friendly customer service from all at Win Hyundai in El Monte!

Dora L.
Alhambra, CA
Good custoners sservice
Courteous and friendly. Customers service is important.

GS
Gilbert S.
South El Monte, CA
2016 Hyundai Genesis
routine service
Vehicle serviced. No issues found. Work done in a timely and Courteous manner.

Richard S.
Arcadia, CA
07/03/2018 Category: Service
Everything is done very well
We have been going to Win Hyundai for many years and will continue to do so. The staff is excellent and easy to talk with. The work is excellent and the car always comes out looking better than when we drove it in.
I have also purchased my cars from them.

Keep up the good work!

Richard S.

2009 Hyundai Genesis
horrible communication
They will never call you back when they say they will and you have to call them because they will not call you back for updates.
CANDACE M U. from Win Hyundai responded on 07/03/2018

Hello

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at WIN HYUNDAI of El Monte. We appreciate your feedback since it helps us improve our service and your experience.

As Service Director of the WIN HYUNDAI store, I am sorry to hear that you found our service of your vehicle to be unsatisfactory. I would like to speak to you in regards and personally apologize for your experience.

I will be calling you today to resolve, also I can be reached at (626) 534-0288 ext 2286. We appreciate your business.

Sincerely,

2016 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
06/30/2018 Category: Service
Good service.
This was a great place to get my vehicle serviced. I liked how the a service rep called me a few days later to make sure there were no issues with my car following getting serviced!

NB
Nairy B.
2016 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
06/29/2018 Category: Service
Raymond the service advisor treated me with great customer service, answered all my questions and made sure my car was fixed and ready. I have never had great customer service at Win Hyundai before Raymond came on board. Thank you very much Raymond and Candice his boss.

Temple City, CA
Very kind
I have been to many different dealerships and WIN Hyundai is better than most.

Arcadia, CA
Service with a smile
Timely and efficient service - they care about my car and my time.

Sharon M.
2005 Hyundai Sonata
06/26/2018 Category: Service
VALERIE MACHADO WAS SO HELPFUL, THE BEST!
Service people are very friendly and helpfull. VALERIE was so HELPFUL and she also introduced me to Sunbit which helped me to be able to pay for all my Service charges.

Sharon E.