Overall Rating 4.29/5Overall Rating 4.29/5Overall Rating 4.29/5Overall Rating 4.29/5rating 4.29

Overall Rating 4.0344834/5Overall Rating 4.0344834/5Overall Rating 4.0344834/5Overall Rating 4.0344834/5rating 4.0344834
Overall Rating 1.7241379/5rating 1.7241379rating 1.7241379rating 1.7241379rating 1.7241379

Whittier, CA
09/16/2018 Category: Service
Poor communication and follow-through, one-way shuttle service only
1. While they are upfront about not offering a return shuttle service due to "lack of staffing" (making it seem like it's a recent/temporary thing), I found out this has been going on for at least 8 months. They will NOT reimburse for Uber/Lyft, either. If a customer spends more than $500 on services, I think a return shuttle is a basic amenity that should be offered, especially when I'm only 5 miles away.

2. Every time I spoke with the customer service rep, she stated she'd call me with a status update, both after diagnosis, repair status, and when the car is ready for pickup. She never followed through with any of these calls; i always had to call her. If you want them to stay on top of working on your car (and not run out of time at the end of the day), be prepared to stay on top of them throughout the day. They don't seem to care if they run out of time and can't get your car back to you before they close, so if you want your car back timely, be proactive.

3. Comparing Win Hyundai with other dealer service centers, this one ranks low on amenities. Aside from the one-way shuttle service, they don't offer any bottled waters. They have a water fountain and an espresso machine that's open to everyone, and a decent sized popcorn machine with popcorn bags. While the receptionist is very friendly and welcoming, the customer service attitude of the rest of the staff is that they're doing you a huge favor and that you need them more than they need you. Even when I was perusing new cars, not one sales rep came up to me.

4. Price: $600 for 2 brake pads and 1 cabin/air filter. Car stayed for a total of 7 hours (would've been longer if I hadn't called them frequently to check on status and give authorization).
CANDACE M U. from Win Hyundai responded on 09/18/2018

This is Candace Uyehara Service Director
Thank you for reaching out with your concern, I understand you did not have the best Customer service I would like to call you today to resolve your concerns.
At WIN Hyundai we continue to strive for excellence and your comments are very valuable to me.

I have met with our Service department as a group and individually with your Service advisor concerning the process we practice every day to insure great Customer Service.

In addition new processes are being implemented to provide you with a truly exceptional experience.

SK
Shant K.
Pasadena, CA
09/14/2018 Category: Service
Been here many times now!
What I like about here is that they are very on time and offer great service! What I wish though, is that they could have more service specials. I drive a long distance to come here and get a service for he same price elsewhere.

James T.
Monrovia, CA
09/13/2018 Category: Service
Win HYUNDAI is a winner
Received great service today

Hacienda Heights, CA
2013 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
09/12/2018 Category: Service
Problem with compressor ... the visit just took longer than usual otherwise fine experience...spur of the moment oil change done
CANDACE M U. from Win Hyundai responded on 09/14/2018

This is Candace Uyehara Service Director
Thank you for reaching out with your concern, I understand you did not have the best Customer service, I would like to call you today and offer you a tire rotaion at no charge.

Since  your visit  we replaced, all new motor and pump on the compressor ,next service we will do your tire rotation at no charge.

I do aloligize for any inconvenience.

Monterey Park, CA
2012 Hyundai Veloster
09/11/2018 Category: Service
Appointments
I made an appointment and when I arrived at the service department, it was first come first serve?

PS
Paul S.
Whittier, CA
09/11/2018 Category: Service
Service Visit 9/7/2018
Service visit was awesome. Raymond Zabala listened to my concerns regarding my vehicle and provided excellent customer service and completed repairs in a timely manner.

Julito S.
Rosemead, CA
09/10/2018 Category: Service
Previous service personnel were not that honest.
Lots of rooms for improvements.
CANDACE M U. from Win Hyundai responded on 09/11/2018

This is Candace Uyehara the Service Director,
Thank you for reaching out with your feedback, I understand you had to wait unfortunately we can’t predict our service drive, Saturday is our busiest day, we try our best to get every customer in/out as possible, Yes we have made some changes in staff since you last visited in 12/2017 sometimes it is necessary to change for growth.

I have met with our Service department as a group and individually with Joey your Service advisor concerning the process we practice every day to insure great Customer Service.

I will call you to apologize for the rudeness you felt with the cashier and I have addressed it  with all.

Service Director

Santa Ana, CA
09/10/2018 Category: Service
Dual-clutch error
I have had many issues with my car due to acceleration problems when I press on the gas. There was a recall when I first got the car, I brought it in and supposedly the issue was fixed but it never went away. Now since the recall was "checked" if I need that issue which was never services, I need to pay for the inspection. They keep saying that the Hyundai dual-clutch is the reason for my issue and that its "suppose " to do that halt on acceleration, but this car has just had too many issues for being a 2 year old car. My husband also paid for the maintenance plan which covers nothing I guess. If we want to replace filters, breaks exc, we have to pay, so I do not really know what our maintenance package ends up covering.
CANDACE M U. from Win Hyundai responded on 09/10/2018

This is Candace Uyehara Service Director
Thank you for reaching out with your concern, I understand you did not have the best Customer service ,I would like to call you today to resolve your concerns.

I would like to speak to you about your concern , we try to upgrade our computers and printers as needed this was a internal isssue we fixed through our DMS provider, unfortunally we can't control the mind of the systems they fail at times just like our computerized vehicles , I do apoligize for any extra time you spent.

I would like to call you today to clear up any concerns on your vehicle , the master tech will be avaiable as well to discuss.

Cerritos, CA
2015 Hyundai Elantra
09/09/2018 Category: Service
Great
Every went well , no surprises.

El Monte, CA
2016 Hyundai Elantra Gt
09/09/2018 Category: Service
Great people

Carlos C.
Los Angeles, CA
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
09/08/2018 Category: Service
Very satisfied with service and communication.

Maria M.
Simi Valley, CA
09/04/2018 Category: Service
Not a happy camper
Please read previous. thank you
CANDACE M U. from Win Hyundai responded on 09/04/2018

Hello

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at WIN HYUNDAI of El Monte. We appreciate your feedback since it helps us improve our service and your experience.

As Service Director of the WIN HYUNDAI store, I do apologize to hear that you found our Service of your vehicle to be unsatisfactory. I would like to speak to you  and personally apologize for your experience, I will call you  to resolve,
I can always be reached directly at the following by phone (626) 534-0288
We appreciate your business.

Sincerely,

ST
Sandy T.
Montebello, CA
2014 Hyundai Elantra
08/30/2018 Category: Service
Staff is welcoming and efficient. Service was done in a reasonable time.

FW
Fred W.
Alhambra, CA
2017 Hyundai Accent
08/28/2018 Category: Service
The best
Win Hyundai is the place to buy a car. THANK YOU.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

EG
Elbert G.
Temple City, CA
2015 Hyundai Elantra
08/27/2018 Category: Service
quick
expected to have to wait half the day for my car to be serviced. only took about two hours, spot on the time I was told it would be ready.

Joseph K.
Pasadena, CA
2015 Hyundai Genesis
08/24/2018 Category: Service
Friendly reception and good service keeping time made me quite satisfactory.

John G.
San Gabriel, CA
08/23/2018 Category: Service
Customer servive
Need to improve customer service, we may not be always right, but we do expect good customer service from top to bottom.
CANDACE M U. from Win Hyundai responded on 08/23/2018

Hello

As Service Director of the WIN HYUNDAI store, I am sorry to hear that you found our service of your vehicle to be unsatisfactory. I would like to speak to you in regards and personally apologize for your experience. I have spoken to your service  advisor Joey, he feels bad he fell short of hospitality , and awareness when you walked in.

I will be calling you today to resolve, also I can be reached at (626) 534-0288  We appreciate your business.

Sincerely,

Huntington Park, CA
2014 Hyundai Azera
08/22/2018 Category: Service
Friendly staff
My advisor was friendly, explained everything my vehicle either needed or what services were up coming. She followed up and provided status when promised. Overall the staff and my advisor was great.

Maria C.

Arcadia, CA
2015 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
08/21/2018 Category: Service
Notice the New Personnel
The personnel has been replaced with more knowledgeable people and I feel I could trust them. Notice the new management and don’t feel exhausting when visiting. The maintenance office. Please keep up the great work!