Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

EB
ESIN B.
07/21/2018
Greatest Mechanics
Fantastic service..knowledgeable and professional and fair.

MICHAEL R.
Chrysler 300
07/18/2018
Quick service as usual
They have the best and fastest service around. Been my go to mechanics for years and will continue to be so.

SK
Steve K.
07/17/2018 Category: Service
Steve said the business has fair prices.

AT
Alan T.
07/16/2018 Category: Service
Alan said this business was absolutely fantastic. His battery was under warranty and he took his receipt in and they replaced his battery for $28. They could have told him there was something else wrong with his vehicle but they didn't. They were reputable and he wanted to thank them for their service. He will be going back if he needs anything else done.

IG
Igya G.
Nissan Murano
07/13/2018 Category: Service
Igya said the service was very good.

AJ
Angie J.
07/11/2018 Category: Service
Angie said the employees were timely, flexible with their pricing, and took care of everything.

TP
Tiffani P.
07/08/2018
Revision to positive review
I had my vehicle towed to Xpertech to be fixed with the engine light on and the vehicle running rough, the 1st time my vehicle was there over a week and I was told the vehicle was "fixed" (only After I called to check on my car) and that the bill was $500 and change. I paid my bill and picked up my car, the next time I drove my car was 4 days later and the engine light was back on, the car was running even rougher and I broke down on I-95. I called to inform Xpertech what was happening as I am handicapped and scared being in that situation. I has my car towed back down to Xpertech and the car was there for over a week again, I called to check on my car again and was told it was "Fixed" again and ready! They were kind enough to bring it to me due to the fact I'm handicapped and very ill. A week later the engine light was back on and my car broke down again, I called and told what was happening and was told that it would now cost me A lot more money than the $500 I had already paid. I ended up finding out that there was a RECALL on my vehicle for the Cam Actuator which is why my car kept breaking down and the dealership Fixed it correctly, where I have documentation to prove it! I have asked for a refund numerous times and have only requested half $250 back to be fair and have been told I would be contacted back to resolve this matrer ( to NO avail)! I have been ignored regarding my request and am trying to avoid going the legal route! This is extremely unethical, unprofessional and unfair to treat a customer this way! I am handicapped and this unfortunate situation has taken a toll on my health all the way around as well! I have Never endured his experience as a customer anywhere. I hope Xpertech will do the Right thing in refunding the $250 half of what I paid due to the fact my car was not completely fixed and this experience has been a nightmare! Clearly if Xpertech has a diagnosis computer than it would've clearly shown the issue with my car and it could have been fixed correctly. Again I hope not to be ignored per my Refund request anymore and am requesting $250 half of what I paid back! I am being very fair and it is the RIGHT THING TO DO in business. I have requested the refund to be sent via mail due to me being handicapped and having multiple surgeries, let's hope Xpertech does the right thing in mailing my requested refund.

RP
RICK P.
07/04/2018
Other than the wait everything went fine. I would recommend to my friends and would use the service again. Thank you

GS
Gerry S.
Hyundai Azera
07/03/2018 Category: Service
Gerry said they did a good job.

HUMMER H2
06/23/2018
awesome mechanical repair but horrible detail experience
I find that the mechanical experience is very good. I had a detail and the guy left
dirty towels on roof, washed my carpet and did not dry so it smelled like mildew
until I took it somewhere to dry it out. He did not wash the roof at all and left grass
inside my interior. $160 shitty job. Boynton car was does a better job for $5.!!!

Maggie C.
06/23/2018 Category: Service
Maggie said she was very pleased with the service. She really appreciated their communication and the personal way they handled customers.

DAVID S.
06/22/2018
They are the best
Always professional and pleasant...and knowledgeable

FA
FAUDA A.
06/22/2018
Great service always
I was recommended by a friend and I have not been disappointed as of yet.

NI
NANCY I.
Buick Lucerne
06/21/2018
honesty
I moved to the area recently and was recommended to xpertech from several neighbors I was very impressed They are honest and experienced Will continue to use them and also recommend them

PM
PAINT and BODY M.
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
06/21/2018
Very knowledgeable and great service.

Sheri W.
Mercury Grand Marquis
06/16/2018 Category: Service
Sheri said she trusted that when the staff said she needed something replaced, it actually needed to be replaced. It was nice that she could go there as a woman and have them take care of her vehicle properly.

EB
ESIN B.
06/15/2018
Close to home
Besides the convenience of being close to home these guys are so professional and fair.They also do the job in a timely manner. Love you guys!

Debra S.
06/15/2018 Category: Service
Spoke with Irv. He said, this business is wonderful. They are very helpful and give him quick and good service.

BG
Bernard G.
06/14/2018 Category: Service
Bernard said that the staff is very nice, they did a good job and didn't take advantage of him. If he has a problem with his vehicle he will be back.

LH
Lois H.
Boca Raton, FL
06/13/2018 Category: Service
Lois said the staff always do a good job. They are always fair, the price is right, they are honest, and she has a lot of faith in them. She said Jeff and Patricia are fantastic.