Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

JOEL L.
Toyota Avalon
05/23/2018
Knowledge
The work is done correctly and they're honest about what is wrong, with no add-ons

Mikayla B.
Florida
Chevrolet TrailBlazer
05/14/2018 Category: Service
Mikayla said the staff were nice and fixed her vehicle quickly.

GF
Ginette F.
05/10/2018 Category: Service
Ginette said the staff seem confident.

SL
Stephen L.
INFINITI M35
05/09/2018 Category: Service
Spoke with Debra.She said they do everything well and they keep her vehicle in good shape.

Stanley M.
Mercedes-Benz CLK-Class
05/08/2018 Category: Service
Stanley said the facility does work well.

PB
Pat B.
Chrysler 300
05/07/2018 Category: Service
Pat said she has been there a few times and they have always done a good job for her.

AC
ALEXANDRA C.
05/03/2018
Courteous quality service
I have told 3 people how great and thorough you are ... and they said that they already are thrilled with Xpertech! Expert service at reasonable rates.

HA
Harrison A.
Mercedes-Benz C-Class
05/03/2018 Category: Service
Harrison said the business provided service that was fast and easy. He said the staff there are good people.

BARBARA B.
04/29/2018
Completely trustworthy service
I am relieved to finally find a mechanic service that I trust to have my car's best interest in mind no matter the issue. Thank you for your great care of my car.

TP
TIFFANI P.
Lake Worth, FL
Cadillac ATS
Amazing service and mechanics
Best place to ever have your vehicle worked on! They are honest, experienced, trustworthy and all around a wonderful place to deal with for excellent service!

HC
HARVEY C.
Nissan Murano
Great service as always.
Great service as always, oil change done in short order as a walk-in too... highly recommended.

MARVIN G.
Honda Accord Coupe
04/27/2018
Friendly people and knowelegableservice techs
Fine and prompt service.

SL
Shannon L.
Jupiter, FL
04/26/2018
Great mechanics who know their stuff!!!
I have been taking my corvettes to Xpertech for over 20 years now...and I live up in Jupiter!!!
.great service ,great people especially one mechanic there Frank ,who is above and beyond!
I would recommend them highly to anybody with any make of car it is definitely worth the ride out of your way!!

MELINDA M.
04/17/2018
Disappointed
I have brought my car to Xpertech several times, but unfortunately my more recent experiences have been deeply disappointing. I moved relatively far away from their location, but continued to bring my car here because my first experience was good. Since then, it has gone down hill. Patrice is always very helpful and accommodating, but that really did not remediate my recent issue. I brought my car in for service and had to bring it back 3 different times because the issue was not repaired. Furthermore, I have paid over the phone and had a family member pick my car up before and it was never an issue. The most recent time, someone took my credit card information over the phone but apparently did not run the car. I take this to mean that he either was just humoring me, or wrote it down somewhere which makes me very uncomfortable for obvious fraud issues. Either way, it was unprofessional. Then, the gentleman at the front desk gave my 70 year old mother grief about me paying over the phone, stating that she was wrong that it was paid for and insinuated that she was trying to get away with something, even though it was his own employee that did not run the card. After this experience and bringing it back 3 times and STILL not having it fixed, I called to ask for my money back, since they guarantee their work. I was put through to the mechanic who stated he would call me back the next day to let me know if he could give me a refund. He never called back and it took me leaving 4 voicemails to finally receive my refund. I initially sung the praises of Xpertech, but unfortunately they just do not seem reliable and it is not worth it to me to continue to drive to there given this unreliability so I will be finding a new mechanic going forward.

AT
Adrian T.
Boynton Beach, FL
Chrysler Crossfire
04/16/2018 Category: Service
Adrian said he is happy with their service.

KC
KAREN C.
Subaru Forester (Natl)
04/12/2018
Perfect Place
The people that work here are so great. They really care and try to help in every way possible. The young lady if the office is especially kind and goes above and beyond to try to do everything in her power to explain things and help a person out.

John S.
04/12/2018 Category: Service
John said, he is a repeat customer of this business, they do good work.

KK
Kayla K.
04/10/2018 Category: Service
Kayla said the business did very well on her vehicle. The work was done in a timely manner. They went above and beyond. They repaired her vehicle as fast as they possibly could.

LC
Very thorough

Arnold B.
Lincoln Town Car
04/06/2018 Category: Service
Arnold said he finds them efficient and clear. They didn't try to cheat him, they didn't try to make things up and he didn't have to wait too long. Everyone was polite.