Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

TP
Tiffani P.
07/10/2018
Revision to positive review
Hi Lopez, I hope you are doing well. I am still waiting for you to get back to me, like you stated in your text message that you would be getting back to me when you got back in town. I understand you probably got busy, but I am resending the previous text I send you just in case you didn't receive it?. I am asking for a refund for half of the monies I paid due to the fact my vehicle was never fixed and it ended up being fixed by Cadillac on a RECALL for the problem that apparently your computer did not show, I have the documents to show for proof if need be. I am requesting a refund for $250.00 which is half of what I paid and is only right, fair and ethical. Please myself and my family have known you for a long time and have never done wrong by you. PLEASE SEND A refund for half of what I paid to my home address, I have be requesting this from you for over a month, I understand you are a very busy man, so please please do right by me and send a refund to my home. July 2, 2018
July 10, 2018
Also requested several other times and I have all the texts and documents to provide on this website and to provide legallyif need be.

It was the Cam Actuator the entire time, I have the documents to show from Cadillac that is was the problem and fixed on a recall. "YOUR COMPUTER SHOULD HAVE TOLD YOU WHAT WAS WRONG WITH MY CAR ALL THE TIMES IT WAS THERE FOR THE SAME THING WITH THE ENGINE AND ENGINE LIGHT!

Sent July 2, 2018
Sent July 10, 2018

Please let me know when I will be receiving my requested refund of $250. Please send to my address via mail. I look forward to hearing from you.

Tiffani pilallis

TP
Tiffani P.
07/08/2018
Revision to positive review
I had my vehicle towed to Xpertech to be fixed with the engine light on and the vehicle running rough, the 1st time my vehicle was there over a week and I was told the vehicle was "fixed" (only After I called to check on my car) and that the bill was $500 and change. I paid my bill and picked up my car, the next time I drove my car was 4 days later and the engine light was back on, the car was running even rougher and I broke down on I-95. I called to inform Xpertech what was happening as I am handicapped and scared being in that situation. I has my car towed back down to Xpertech and the car was there for over a week again, I called to check on my car again and was told it was "Fixed" again and ready! They were kind enough to bring it to me due to the fact I'm handicapped and very ill. A week later the engine light was back on and my car broke down again, I called and told what was happening and was told that it would now cost me A lot more money than the $500 I had already paid. I ended up finding out that there was a RECALL on my vehicle for the Cam Actuator which is why my car kept breaking down and the dealership Fixed it correctly, where I have documentation to prove it! I have asked for a refund numerous times and have only requested half $250 back to be fair and have been told I would be contacted back to resolve this matrer ( to NO avail)! I have been ignored regarding my request and am trying to avoid going the legal route! This is extremely unethical, unprofessional and unfair to treat a customer this way! I am handicapped and this unfortunate situation has taken a toll on my health all the way around as well! I have Never endured his experience as a customer anywhere. I hope Xpertech will do the Right thing in refunding the $250 half of what I paid due to the fact my car was not completely fixed and this experience has been a nightmare! Clearly if Xpertech has a diagnosis computer than it would've clearly shown the issue with my car and it could have been fixed correctly. Again I hope not to be ignored per my Refund request anymore and am requesting $250 half of what I paid back! I am being very fair and it is the RIGHT THING TO DO in business. I have requested the refund to be sent via mail due to me being handicapped and having multiple surgeries, let's hope Xpertech does the right thing in mailing my requested refund.

BT
BEVERLY T.
Boynton Beach, FL
Pontiac Grand Prix
01/13/2018
The receptionist is vey rude...
The receptionist is a very rude and dresses
inappropriate!

CYNTHIA S.
Boca Raton, FL
Lexus ES 350
10/02/2017
SERVICE
tires were not checked properly-pressure incorrect-2 tires are worn-did not rotate until I brought to his attention
how do I know if brakes were checked?

MJ
Marco J.
Delray Beach, FL
05/18/2017 Category: Service
Marco said he took his vehicle to them and was told they were keeping it overnight to check it out. Then, they called him to pick up the vehicle and told him the charge was $219. They never told him they were going to work on the vehicle and did the work without his consent. They charged him and the problem is still there and his vehicle is not drivable. When he steps on the gas pedal, the vehicle does not go. The lady was nice but the person that charged him and the one who worked on the vehicle were not. He is having someone contact them on this issue.

TE
TIMUR E.
02/22/2017
I'd give you no stars of that was an option
While fixing my alternator, your guys created an electrical short which made the radio not work. And blamed me for the radio not working, because I had fuses in my door

GJ
Grayeson J.
Boca Raton, FL
07/19/2016 Category: Service
Grayeson said they charged him 85 dollars for a diagnostic. They are too expensive.
Wayne K. from Xpertech Car Care responded on 07/25/2016

Grayeson , Thank you for your response , i am sorry you were not happy. Keep in mond we asked you several times if there was a possibility that you were out of gas and you said no way so we had to spend time to scan computers and perform fuel pressure test only to find out you were out of gas and then we had to go to gas station and buy , so i think $85.00 is fair since it also included the gas

BW
BARRY W.
West Palm Beach, FL
Dodge Challenger
10/06/2015
Rude!
My husband had an appointment last week and when he went to go inside no-one was there. He waited patiently until an employee came in. My husband said the parking lot was filled with cars. The employee came in and asked who owns the challenger? My husband said he did. The employee then told my husband " move your car before it gets creamed." Very unprofessional! Needless to say, my husband left. Very bad customer service! He ended up bringing his car to the dodge dealership where he should have went in the first place!