Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

MELINDA M.
Delray Beach, FL
04/17/2018
Disappointed
I have brought my car to Xpertech several times, but unfortunately my more recent experiences have been deeply disappointing. I moved relatively far away from their location, but continued to bring my car here because my first experience was good. Since then, it has gone down hill. Patrice is always very helpful and accommodating, but that really did not remediate my recent issue. I brought my car in for service and had to bring it back 3 different times because the issue was not repaired. Furthermore, I have paid over the phone and had a family member pick my car up before and it was never an issue. The most recent time, someone took my credit card information over the phone but apparently did not run the car. I take this to mean that he either was just humoring me, or wrote it down somewhere which makes me very uncomfortable for obvious fraud issues. Either way, it was unprofessional. Then, the gentleman at the front desk gave my 70 year old mother grief about me paying over the phone, stating that she was wrong that it was paid for and insinuated that she was trying to get away with something, even though it was his own employee that did not run the card. After this experience and bringing it back 3 times and STILL not having it fixed, I called to ask for my money back, since they guarantee their work. I was put through to the mechanic who stated he would call me back the next day to let me know if he could give me a refund. He never called back and it took me leaving 4 voicemails to finally receive my refund. I initially sung the praises of Xpertech, but unfortunately they just do not seem reliable and it is not worth it to me to continue to drive to there given this unreliability so I will be finding a new mechanic going forward.

LC
LAWRENCE C.
Boynton Beach, FL
07/25/2017
Transmission
I was very disappointed that Lopez did not show up to repair my truck. I waited thjere over an hour. I had a 1:30 appointment.

JJ
JUAN J.
Hialeah, FL
01/19/2015
Good work, bad communication
Still waiting for an email telling me what steps I should take to fix my car after mechanic said he would send them.

WS
WILLIAM S.
Boynton Beach, FL
Mercedes-Benz S550
06/17/2014
Excellent customer service.
Issues were resolved in the most professional manner, with complete satisfaction.

06/17/2014
Very upset over additional charges.
After many years of being a good customer I was disgusted with being charged additional items that should have been included.
Wayne K. from Xpertech Car Care responded on 07/17/2014

We have reviewed the charges on 6/11 repair and have confirmed there was a billing error and will issue credit. Thanks Wayne