A-Plus Auto Service Center

Overall Rating 4.33/5Overall Rating 4.33/5Overall Rating 4.33/5Overall Rating 4.33/5rating 4.33

Latest Review almost 6 years ago

Anonymous C. on 09/20/2011
Verified badge inactive Verified
"Totally Unsatisfied"
i believe the services i got from them is sub-standard, lack of details or care.

there are two things that i found it is ripoff.
for one, they charged more repair hours for the same services recommended by ASE.
and secondly, there are misc shop fees that i have never heard of any other shopes are doing.

A Nice Guy to have to be your neighbor, not the person who owned the service shop that i would bring back my car for repires again.

if they are tell you are AAA certified, i did not see the sign in the front of shop. as a matter of fact, i am going to AAA and BBB to verify it.

even if there is a 30-day warranty for the labor. i have lost trust and faith in the quality of care i received.
Service Date: 09/20/2011
Review Created: 09/20/2011 09:46 AM
Matthew H. at A-Plus Auto Service Center responded on 09/22/2011
While this is a response we do not typically get from our customers, and we like to run this business with honesty and integrity, I would like to list what happened with this particular situation: #1. While there was some confusion in the beginning with this service on the Shop's behalf, the service finally performed was not available on ASE guideline, and the customer was not willing to purchase the part(s) needed. Vehicle design would not allow partial repair of system defective without additional part(s) replacement at 3 times the cost of actual invoice. #2. Shop has recieved AAA approval recently and does not have formal signage - there was a temporary sticker in waiting room window. #3. Pricing for this particular job included discounted labor to attempt to satisfice customer. Actual labor was about 30% higher but was lowered after negotiation at time of delivery. #4. Customer returned after delivery and Shop additionally provided additional consultation and materials at no charge to assist customer to return home.
Cindi L. on 09/06/2011
"Cindi Lombardi Auto Repair Review"
As always, Matt has provided excellent service on my auto. Matt and his staff always goes above and beyond.
Service Date: 08/24/2011
Review Created: 09/06/2011 06:41 AM
Stephen B. on 09/01/2011
"My New Engine"
Matthew at A-Plus Auto went above and beyond to make sure the new motor he put in my car worked perfectly. He was very clear in explaining all the issues I had with my old motor and did an excellent job troubleshooting to ensure I spent as little money as possible on my new motor. I really appreciate Matthew's work ethic and would recommend him to anyone!
Service Date: 08/15/2011
Review Created: 09/01/2011 03:41 PM
Michael K. on 08/26/2011
"Repair work on 2001 Explorer Sport"
I brought in my Explorer for some routine maintenance and a check on a squealing noise coming from the engine upon start up. Matthew reviewed the issue with me and then checked it out. After we discussed it and they did a thorough check, it was found to be a minor item and not a needed repair. I love to bring my vehicles to A-Plus. I know they are detailed and sound in their work. Matthew loves cars and loves to see them cared for.
Service Date: 08/12/2011
Review Created: 08/26/2011 12:28 PM
Mark and Susan J. on 08/25/2011
"Service Of an Older Vehicle"
Matt has always been honest and respectful of our car situation when making repair recommendations. On our older cars, he finds ways to minimize the cost of the repair, but still does a thorough job of making sure the fix is satisfactory for the car. He has also always been quite prompt in looking at our cars and getting back to us.
Service Date: 08/12/2011
Review Created: 08/25/2011 01:43 PM
Darlene G. on 08/21/2011
"Saved Again"
Once again Matthew saved the day by fixing my car at the last minute when it broke down. I not only would recomment them to my friends, I have, and will continue to do so. Great work, honest and fair.
Service Date: 08/19/2011