A1 Auto 3 Brothers Car Repair

Overall Rating 2.71/5Overall Rating 2.71/5rating 2.71rating 2.71rating 2.71

John Q. on 05/07/2017
"Scam Uber Inspection"
Went in for a free Uber state inspection. After they were done they came back saying I had a couple of faults that had to get fixed before I can pass inspection.

1.) Driver side windshield wiper doesn't wipe whole intended area (?)
2.) Driver side windshield wiper doesn't park correctly (???)
3.) At least 1 L.E.D light in side mirror's is out. (I checked it was only one tiny LED light)

While I was there, I noticed every other person there for a free Uber inspection also had at least one ridiculous "fault" with their vehicle that had to be fixed before they could pass, and A1 gave them a quote for it and they would fix it on the spot for a cost of course.

Anyway, I took my car somewhere else and paid to get the inspection done at a cost lower than what it would've cost to get the wiper and LED light fixed, and my car passed the inspection...no faults found.

You should know, there is no such thing as free in this world. In the case of the A1 Brothers, their whole gimmick is to offer free Uber inspections and then come up with some ridiculous fault's so that they can offer to fix them for you and make some money. This is the only reason they offer free Uber inspections.

I pride myself in being able to read people's intentions pretty easily, I could tell that they were screwing the other people in the shop over telling them about these ridiculous "fault's" their vehicle needed fixed before they could pass. Don't let that be you.
Service Date: 05/05/2017
Review Created: 05/07/2017 08:03 AM
Robert B. on 04/04/2017
"STAY AWAY!!!"
Save yourself a headache and go to another place for Maryland State Inspection! Only wants to fail so they can charge you to fix it!
Service Date: 01/12/2016
Review Created: 04/04/2017 10:06 AM
Anon. A. on 11/05/2016
Verified badge inactive Verified
"Unprofessionally working on 20 inch tires"
Lack of communication and poor skill working on 20 inch tires. Brought the car to another place to get rims to find out that the inside bead of the tires are ripped. They knocked off my tire pressure monitor and zip tied it up.
Had to go to the dealership a week after I got my tires replaced to see what was wrong with the car. Not worth the money I paid. Never coming back here again and never suggesting this place to anyone.
Service Date: 09/24/2016
Review Created: 11/05/2016 08:48 AM
PETER C. on 08/08/2011
"Basic repairs"
Had a window that would not go down. 3 Brothers gave me an estimate that was spot on and they also found a leaky hose during the repair of my window. Their prices are competitive and they do not go beyond their estimates. Good, quailty, certified work.
Service Date: 06/29/2011
Review Created: 08/08/2011 06:56 AM
Beverly W. on 08/03/2011
"THEY WILL RANSACK & STEAL YOUR PROPERTY!!"
THE SERVICE WAS GOOD BUT MY IPOD AND MY HAND TOOL WAS STOLEN OUT OF THE ARMREST OF MY VEHICLE . THERE ARE THIEVES WORKING THERE!!
Service Date: 08/01/2011
Review Created: 08/03/2011 05:24 AM
Julia C. on 07/25/2011
"Can't say enough good things about this place."
Good, honest mechanics who will take great care of your car! I never take my car anywhere else in Baltimore. The atmosphere is welcoming and the customer service is unmatched. Definitely recommend!
Service Date: 07/25/2011
Review Created: 07/25/2011 07:50 PM
GLORIA D. on 07/08/2011
"Highly Recommend"
I have been going to Three Brothers for a long time. I have been to other places that truly tried to rip me off. They think I have stupid written on my forehead because I am a woman. I love Three Bros. They have treated me and my Toyota like we are queens. They perform excellent work and I highly recommend them.
Service Date: 07/07/2011