A1 Auto 3 Brothers Car Repair

Overall Rating 3.4/5Overall Rating 3.4/5Overall Rating 3.4/5rating 3.4rating 3.4

Latest Review about 1 month ago

Anon. A. on 11/05/2016
Verified badge inactive Verified
"Unprofessionally working on 20 inch tires"
Lack of communication and poor skill working on 20 inch tires. Brought the car to another place to get rims to find out that the inside bead of the tires are ripped. They knocked off my tire pressure monitor and zip tied it up.
Had to go to the dealership a week after I got my tires replaced to see what was wrong with the car. Not worth the money I paid. Never coming back here again and never suggesting this place to anyone.
Service Date: 09/24/2016
Review Created: 11/05/2016 08:48 AM
PETER C. on 08/08/2011
"Basic repairs"
Had a window that would not go down. 3 Brothers gave me an estimate that was spot on and they also found a leaky hose during the repair of my window. Their prices are competitive and they do not go beyond their estimates. Good, quailty, certified work.
Service Date: 06/29/2011
Review Created: 08/08/2011 06:56 AM
Beverly W. on 08/03/2011
"THEY WILL RANSACK & STEAL YOUR PROPERTY!!"
THE SERVICE WAS GOOD BUT MY IPOD AND MY HAND TOOL WAS STOLEN OUT OF THE ARMREST OF MY VEHICLE . THERE ARE THIEVES WORKING THERE!!
Service Date: 08/01/2011
Review Created: 08/03/2011 05:24 AM
Julia C. on 07/25/2011
"Can't say enough good things about this place."
Good, honest mechanics who will take great care of your car! I never take my car anywhere else in Baltimore. The atmosphere is welcoming and the customer service is unmatched. Definitely recommend!
Service Date: 07/25/2011
Review Created: 07/25/2011 07:50 PM
GLORIA D. on 07/08/2011
"Highly Recommend"
I have been going to Three Brothers for a long time. I have been to other places that truly tried to rip me off. They think I have stupid written on my forehead because I am a woman. I love Three Bros. They have treated me and my Toyota like we are queens. They perform excellent work and I highly recommend them.
Service Date: 07/07/2011