All Star Automotive Center

Shirley B. on 09/22/2017
Shirley said the owner was a very nice person. This business was cheaper than other places and she liked their work. However, it took a long time.
Vehicle: Chrysler Sebring Sdn
Service Date: 09/19/2017
Review Created: 09/22/2017
Craig C. on 09/22/2017
Graig said the mechanic he worked with was a good guy who knew what he was doing.
Vehicle: Ford Fiesta
Service Date: 09/16/2017
Review Created: 09/22/2017
RYAN P. on 09/14/2017
"GREAT SERVICE "
Really great service... Could not ask for better! Also, wonderful prices... I checked around before having the work done on my car and it was literally doubled at other places! Great Business!
Vehicle: Toyota Prius
Service Date: 09/13/2017
Review Created: 09/14/2017 09:31 PM
AMY J. on 09/12/2017
"Knowledgeable, affordable, prompt service!"
Best experience we've ever had with a repair shop, hands down.
Vehicle: Ford Explorer
Service Date: 09/08/2017
Review Created: 09/12/2017 09:38 PM
RICK F. on 09/03/2017
"Very Friendly and prompt "
Was in for a bad A/C regulator valve and I was taken care of very quickly. Best prices anywhere.
Vehicle: Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
Service Date: 09/01/2017
Review Created: 09/03/2017 09:58 AM
Adam A. on 08/31/2017
Adam said he appreciates the excellent service the business provides and he has recommended them to others. His vehicle still has ongoing issues they are working on, but he knows the owner takes pride in his business and he is doing what he can to make the experience as easy as possible.
Vehicle: Hyundai Sonata
Service Date: 07/25/2017
Review Created: 08/31/2017
Mark T. on 08/29/2017
Mark said this business is the best. They were able to take care of him.
Vehicle: Honda Element
Service Date: 08/24/2017
Review Created: 08/29/2017
Jay H. on 08/28/2017
Jay said it took almost 4 months for the service. He was the satisfied with the outcome, at the end.
Vehicle: Chrysler 300
Service Date: 08/23/2017
Review Created: 08/28/2017
Keith I. on 08/28/2017
Keith said the service was great. He's been using this business for years. The employees are great.
Vehicle: Ford Escape
Service Date: 08/23/2017
Review Created: 08/28/2017
Mike M. on 08/23/2017
Mike said they are very personable and provide good quality service and good customer service.
Vehicle: INFINITI G35 Coupe
Service Date: 08/18/2017
Review Created: 08/23/2017
Lisa T. on 08/23/2017
Lisa said the service was good.
Vehicle: Toyota Corolla
Service Date: 08/19/2017
Review Created: 08/23/2017
Christian C. on 08/21/2017
Christian said this business was very descriptive on what was going on with this vehicle. They had very good customer service.
Vehicle: Mitsubishi Lancer
Service Date: 08/17/2017
Review Created: 08/21/2017
Carolyn P. on 08/05/2017
"Excellent customer service "
Vehicle: Chrysler PT Cruiser
Service Date: 08/05/2017
Review Created: 08/05/2017 08:15 PM
Daniel G. at All Star Automotive Center responded on 08/23/2017

Thank You for taking the time to review your experience with us here at All Star Automotive. I am pleased to hear that you are happy with our shop and hope that you continue to choose us for all your future service or repair needs that may present itself in the future.

LEAH L. on 08/03/2017
"Great Experience"
I had a great experience taking my car to All Star Automotive. They were able to fix the problem with my car with a friendly smile...I will be back.
Vehicle: Toyota Corolla
Service Date: 07/31/2017
Review Created: 08/03/2017 02:57 PM
Daniel G. at All Star Automotive Center responded on 08/23/2017

Thank You for taking the time to review your experience with us here at All Star Automotive. It was a pleasure to work on your Toyota Corolla. I am pleased to hear that you are happy with our shop and am happy to hear that you will continue choosing us for all your future service or repair needs that may present itself in the future.

JOSH M. on 07/29/2017
"Excellent Service"
I would highly recommend All Star automotive to anyone needing repairs. They are highly skilled repair tech and explain the repairs needed very thorough and I will be taking all of my cars there from now on.
Vehicle: Ram 1500
Service Date: 07/24/2017
Review Created: 07/29/2017 06:44 AM
Daniel G. at All Star Automotive Center responded on 08/23/2017

Thank You for taking the time to review your experience with us here at All Star Automotive. I am pleased to hear that you are happy with our shop and that you would recomend us to your friends. We hope that you continue to choose us for all your future service or repair needs that may present itself in the future.

John B. on 07/28/2017
John said he would recommend this business.
Vehicle: Ford Mustang
Service Date: 07/13/2017
Review Created: 07/28/2017
KIRBY N. on 07/23/2017
"Excellent and wonderful service"
Once again daniel and mike gave me excellent service. I only needed an oil change however Daniel and his team have always gjving me wonderful service. From replacing my engine to exhanging fluuds in my 2003 gmc sonoma over the years they have always treated me fairly.
Vehicle: GMC Sonoma
Service Date: 07/22/2017
Review Created: 07/23/2017 06:30 AM
Daniel G. at All Star Automotive Center responded on 08/23/2017

Thank You for reviewing us and am pleased to hear you were happy with the help we provided to you. We feel that honesty is the best policy when it comes to our shop. and are always trying to help the customer when in need.
I thank you for choosing our shop, and I hope to see you in the future. Thank you again for being a valued customer!

DOMI P. on 07/21/2017
"Excellent service"
The service is excellent and i would recommend to anyone. Dr. Gonzales is kind and very professional
Vehicle: MINI Cooper
Service Date: 07/20/2017
Review Created: 07/21/2017 08:12 PM

SUZANNA S. on 07/14/2017
"Good friendly service"
ASAC took me right away with no appointment. They did a quick oil change, and rotated my tires. The manager was really friendly and have me an awesome pen for being a teacher. He gave me maintenance advice, but didn't pressure me to buy anything. I would go again.
Vehicle: Ford Crown Victoria
Service Date: 07/14/2017
Review Created: 07/14/2017 10:16 PM
Daniel G. at All Star Automotive Center responded on 07/20/2017

Thank you Suzanna  for taking the time out of your day to review our shop and the service that we provide. I am happy to hear that you were pleased with the oil change and tire rotation for your ford .We hope that you will choose us for any and all future repairs or services that may arise. Thank you again for being a valued costumer

John C. on 07/11/2017
"fixing shocks"
was good
Vehicle: Toyota Camry
Service Date: 07/10/2017
Review Created: 07/11/2017 07:39 AM
Daniel G. at All Star Automotive Center responded on 07/20/2017

thank you for the review. and we are happy to hear that you were pleased with the fixing of your shocks on your toyota camry. please feel free to stop by anytime your car is in need of maintainence or repair. Thank you