Bud Clary Auburn Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

Overall Rating 3.99/5Overall Rating 3.99/5Overall Rating 3.99/5rating 3.99rating 3.99

Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

Nickx K. on 05/03/2017
"Crooks"
Quoted us a price. Got the signatures from our end. When asked for a copy of the agreeement, sales manager kicks our sales rep out and takes over. He says there was a mistake and he cannot sell the car to us at the quoted price. He gave us a price of 5000 more and says we can take it or leave it. Very rude and shady. Would not recommend them.

Worst part is my family did not speak English fluently and i have a feeling the dealership was trying to con my family.
Service Date: 05/01/2017
Review Created: 05/03/2017 01:07 PM
CINDY B. on 02/21/2017
"TERRIBLE SERVICE"
I bought a new Dodge Truck and was told that they hadn't had time to detail it and I could bring it back. I was told that when I brought it back they would give me a loaner. I had ordered a tonneau cover for it also that they said would take a week to get and someone forgot to order it so a month later they finally got it and I called for an appointment for the detail and the installation of the cover. I was told that I would have to find a way home and back because they didn't have any loaners and that they would need it for a whole day. I had friend drive me down and take me home and then take me to work the next day and back to pick up my truck. When I got there the cover was on but the truck was not detailed. I complained and they said that they didn't have time and that I would have to bring it back again. I again asked if I had to bring it back would I get a loaner and they said no. I found the service manager and told him I was disappointed in their customer service and felt that they needed to at least get me a loaner so it could be detailed and he said sorry but there was nothing he could do. I will never buy a vehicle from them again and since I bought my truck 3 people from my work also bought new ones and I told them my story and they went to Puyallup. They all had nothing but good things to say about that dealer. I will continue to tell my story in hopes that nobody else receives this kind of rude service and lies.
Service Date: 02/21/2017
Review Created: 02/21/2017 01:59 PM
Alexis A. on 12/13/2016
"Great service!"
Great friendly service. Very helpful
Review Created: 12/13/2016 03:06 PM
Shara W. on 10/16/2016
"Poor customer service "
2 days ago I came in to the express lube to have my oil changed. Was scolded for not making an appointment, yet I was the only one there and they would get me in right away. Scheduled an appointment to come back for a "10 minute fix" I arrive and am told it is going to be at least an hour to hour and a half! Why did I even make an appointment?! Very disappointed in the communication and poor customer service. They treated me like I was an inconvenience to them. I only live 5 minutes away from this location so it's been convenient to come here but I am definitely looking into another place to have my service done at. I will not be coming back here!
Service Date: 10/15/2016
Review Created: 10/16/2016 08:17 AM
Jon N., Service Manager at Bud Clary Auburn Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram responded on 10/17/2016

Shara,

Im sorry to hear about the poor customer service you received. I will be speaking with the person you were working with and would like to discuss this issue further with you, My number is 253 833 2485

JOSH W. on 09/25/2016
"Great service!"
Took my truck in for safety recall on airbag. Very fast service, free ride home and back to pick up my truck! Outstanding overall!
Vehicle: DODGE RAM 1500
Review Created: 09/25/2016 10:19 AM
Jon N., Service Manager at Bud Clary Auburn Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram responded on 10/04/2016

Josh,

Thank you for filling out the survey. We look forward to seeing you again.

TAMI W. on 09/08/2016
"Receptionist was very helpful"
I will come again
Service Date: 08/29/2016
Review Created: 09/08/2016 09:22 AM
Jon N., Service Manager at Bud Clary Auburn Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram responded on 09/10/2016

Tami,

It is great to hear feedback from our customers. We look forward to seeing you again.

MARK S. on 09/08/2016
"WONDERFUL SERVICE "
The gentlemen at the service department went above and beyond in a time of need. My brother passed away as our vehicle was in the shop. The service department expedited the service so we could use our vehicle for a long road trip. They did so with dignity and respect for the situation I was in. I will never forget the kindness and support.
Vehicle: DODGE RAM 1500
Service Date: 09/02/2016
Review Created: 09/08/2016 05:26 AM
Scott P. at Bud Clary Auburn Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram responded on 09/08/2016

Thanks for your feedback, we appreciate it Mark.

DOUGLAS S. on 09/05/2016
"Disorganized and bad people skills"
Had my truck serviced and a few warranty issues addressed last week. Service department scheduled for two hours turned into two days. When it was finally ready for pickup they called every phone number by the one on file. Scheduled to pickup the truck at 7:00 pm after the service dept closed but was told it wasn't an issue and keys would be at front desk. When I arrived no keys and know one had any clue what we were talking about. Spoke with the sales manager on duty ( didn't get a name ). He then found the keys in the service dept along with the paperwork. At that time he proceeded to agrue with us and asked us the explain the paperwork. Was all mostly warranty along with a prepaid oil change. He repeated over and over he didn't care if the company got their money and how he wasn't suppose to release a vehicle but was going to since he didn't care. After going in circles with him not repeating how he didn't care I made it clear that I wouldn't return. Would suggest avoiding this place. Had a similar experience when I bought the truck here but decided to try them again. This was my last visit
Vehicle: RAM 2500
Service Date: 08/25/2016
Review Created: 09/05/2016 08:50 PM
CRAIG E. on 09/04/2016
"Great Service"
New ownership has made a big difference. Great customer service, very friendly and efficient.
Vehicle: HYUNDAI GENESIS COUPE
Service Date: 09/01/2016
Review Created: 09/04/2016 04:08 PM
Jon N., Service Manager at Bud Clary Auburn Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram responded on 09/07/2016

Craig,

Thank you for your feedback, We are working extremely hard to make each and every customer feel welcome and valued. We look forward to seeing you again.

RICHARD C. on 09/03/2016
"Service Dept."
They got my car Done on time,
Vehicle: DODGE CHARGER
Service Date: 09/02/2016
Review Created: 09/03/2016 06:12 PM

Richard,

I'm glad we were able to have your vehicle done in the time promised. Thank you for your feedback we appreciate your business.

ASHLEY G. on 09/02/2016
"Friendly quick service "
Would've been nice to have my oil change notification reset in my vehicle...not something I should be responsible for after taking it in for an oil change and an inspection
Vehicle: JEEP COMPASS
Review Created: 09/02/2016 08:03 PM

Ashley,

You are correct. If you have any time please stop by and I will have this re-set for. We appreciate your business.

RONALD F. on 09/02/2016
"service was quick👍☝"
Oil change and air filter done less than 1hr
Vehicle: RAM 1500
Review Created: 09/02/2016 04:48 PM

Ronald,

Glad to hear your service was quick. We look forward to seeing you again.

JOSEPH E. on 09/02/2016
"Great dealer and salesman, Dan!"
Was a great experience and it was nice talking to a knowledgeable salesman. He knew his stuff! Would buy from again.
Vehicle: CHRYSLER 300
Sales Date: 08/31/2016
Review Created: 09/02/2016 03:10 PM
MICHAEL C. on 09/02/2016
"Very bland in the facility. "
Service was good, however, a few miles after leaving the facility, my waning lights for tire pressure came on. The techs rotated the tires, but forgot to reset the tire pressures to the correct levels. Thus, the front tires were overinflated by 10 psi, and the rears were under inflated by the same amount. Not a big deal, but I did have to get home, fire up my compressor, and adjust all of the tires.
Vehicle: RAM 2500
Review Created: 09/02/2016 07:01 AM

Michael,

This is a big deal for us and I apologize for the inconvenience. I will be sure to address this issue with my technicians.

NEIL D K. on 09/01/2016
"What makes the place so great (or not) in just a few words."
not so great-$125.00 to diagnose an issue?? However, the service was prompt & satisfactory. The employees were courteous.
Vehicle: DODGE DAKOTA
Review Created: 09/01/2016 10:53 PM
MICHAEL G. on 09/01/2016
"Bud Clary experiance"
The sales staff was fantastic. Wasn't thrilled with the "let me talk to my manager" treatment but it all worked out and we purchased the car at a price that seemed "fair".
Sales Date: 08/25/2016
Review Created: 09/01/2016 08:36 PM
STEPHEN R. on 09/01/2016
"Jason"
Jason did an awesome job talking through the whole process of the recall on my airbag inflator. He even had the vehicle in and out of the shop quicker than expected. Keep up the good work Jason, Thank You.
Vehicle: DODGE DAKOTA
Review Created: 09/01/2016 07:22 PM

Stephen,

Thank you for the kind words, We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you again.

CRAIG M. on 09/01/2016
"Staff"
Employees were friendly and made car purchase easy.
Vehicle: JEEP CHEROKEE
Sales Date: 08/28/2016
Review Created: 09/01/2016 04:55 PM
ANN N. on 09/01/2016
"awesome service"
the young man I dealt with was great and my van was ready sooner than the time I was told it'd be done!
Review Created: 09/01/2016 04:12 PM

Ann,

Thank you for your kind words. We very much appreciate you and your business.

TAMERA C. on 09/01/2016
"Loved working with the new kid and of course Peter; give them both a raise!!"
Loved working with the new kid and of course Peter; give them both a raise!!
Vehicle: DODGE CHARGER
Review Created: 09/01/2016 03:44 PM

Tamera,

Peter and Brad are great!!! We will work on the other part. Thank you for your business.