Auto World Service Center

LEONIE P. on 09/14/2017
"Car ICU"
Whenever there is a problem, Mike's Auto World Service is there to quickly diagnose and repair. Would not go anywhere else. Thanks Mike for being our only maintenance and repair center.
Vehicle: Honda Civic
Service Date: 09/13/2017
Review Created: 09/14/2017 08:42 AM
Mike C., Owner / Opperator at Auto World Service Center responded on 09/15/2017

Thank You Leonie you always put a smile on my face . We love being your car doctor . We will be here when you need us .

Charles H. on 08/31/2017
Charles said he has been visiting this business for a long time and he would recommend them for service.
Vehicle: Dodge Dakota
Review Created: 08/31/2017
Mike C., Owner / Opperator at Auto World Service Center responded on 09/24/2017

It really has been a lone time Charles and because of customer like you we will continue to be here . Mike C.

Marissa P. on 08/30/2017
Marissa said this business was nice and honest. They were great people to work with.
Vehicle: Chevrolet Silverado SS
Service Date: 07/21/2017
Review Created: 08/30/2017
Mike C., Owner / Opperator at Auto World Service Center responded on 09/11/2017

We love our 5 star customers thank you and we will be here when you need us

LENORE G. on 08/28/2017
"New tires"
Mike is great! I knew I needed new tires and was planning on getting them in a few days. I ended up with a flat and was in a hurry. Mike made sure he got right on it and they were replaced in no time. He is very friendly, polite and knowledgeable. He always goes above and beyond and never tries to sell me anything I don't need. I have recommended him to many people. My son comes from out of town to go to his shop.
Vehicle: Nissan Versa
Service Date: 08/09/2017
Review Created: 08/28/2017 05:11 PM
Mike C., Owner / Opperator at Auto World Service Center responded on 09/06/2017

Thank You ! we will bw here when you need us :)

Scott M. on 08/25/2017
Scott said he would recommend the business.
Vehicle: Ford Pickup
Service Date: 08/23/2017
Review Created: 08/25/2017
Mike C., Owner / Opperator at Auto World Service Center responded on 09/24/2017

Thank You Scott . The door is always open, be here when you need us ! Mike C.

Duane H. on 08/25/2017
Duane said the business' service was great. It was fantastic.
Vehicle: Ford F-150
Service Date: 08/22/2017
Review Created: 08/25/2017
Mike C., Owner / Opperator at Auto World Service Center responded on 09/25/2017

Thank You Duane I love to hear me and my crew are doing a good job. We work for you the customer and when your happy were happy !

Diane 'Frenchie' www.FrenchAndEnglish.com G. on 08/22/2017
Verified badge inactive Verified
"Neat, complete, nice, precise"
My Hyundai was missing a clutch rubber cover over the pedal; it had cracked and wouldn’t stay, which made the pedal slippery. He didn't have the replacement part while my car was being serviced in Temecula, but Mike said he’d mail me one at my address in Phoenix, AZ. I got it. That was so nice of him. I stretched the cushion on myself, after my car had been parked in the sun for a bit. I was surprised at how easy it was to install, as the warm rubber stretched over the pedal rather effortlessly. I didn’t even break a sweat or a nail! Very grateful. For the attitude, Jason, Mike, the staff, they're nice and treat people like people. They took my car in on a moment's notice when I had a hunch to have them check it before my trip back to Phoenix.
Review Created: 08/22/2017 09:32 PM
JEAN W. on 08/22/2017
"MY SERVICE RATING REVIEW"
I call them my "Fabulous Three" !!! Mike, Justin, & Raymond, my fabulous mechanic !!! Mike, owner, goes out of their way to accommodate their clients as well as Justin and Raymond my terrific mechanic !!! 5 STAR rating PLUS !!! Thanks AUTO WORLD !!! J.W.
Vehicle: Toyota Camry
Service Date: 08/21/2017
Review Created: 08/22/2017 01:38 PM
Mike C., Owner / Opperator at Auto World Service Center responded on 08/22/2017

Jean thank you so much , we work for you and it's a pleasure. We will be here when you need us .

Celest S. on 08/18/2017
"Honesty and reliability "
I take all my cars to Mike at AutoWorld, they are honest people with reasonable prices.
Vehicle: Toyota Camry
Service Date: 08/17/2017
Review Created: 08/18/2017 09:24 PM
Mike C., Owner / Opperator at Auto World Service Center responded on 09/25/2017

Thanks for the great review, Celest!

LANI B. on 08/17/2017
"AC service "
Super happy with the service we had on our vehicle. Came in with no AC working and left with cold air coming out of the vents. We can always rely on great customer service, communication, and service on our vehicles. Keep up the great service and outstanding professional business!
Vehicle: Honda Odyssey
Service Date: 08/15/2017
Review Created: 08/17/2017 01:55 PM
Mike C., Owner / Opperator at Auto World Service Center responded on 09/25/2017

We are glad we could be of service to you, Lani! Thanks for reviewing us!

Carlos G. on 08/17/2017
Carlos said this was his second time at this business and they were excellent. They are an honest facility with very fast and friendly service. They are a very good business.
Vehicle: Hyundai Sonata
Service Date: 08/02/2017
Review Created: 08/17/2017
Mike C., Owner / Opperator at Auto World Service Center responded on 09/10/2017

When our customers are happy were happy Thank You Carlos we will be here when you need us .

Ron B. on 08/17/2017
Ron said he took his vehicle in with a problem and they fixed it. They took care of it.
Service Date: 08/15/2017
Review Created: 08/17/2017
Mike C., Owner / Opperator at Auto World Service Center responded on 09/25/2017

Happy to help, Ron! Thanks for the review!

VINCE R. on 08/15/2017
"Always great service"
Fast and honest service with the best customer care in town. Great job Autoworld! Mike and his staff are the best!
Vehicle: Scion xB
Service Date: 08/14/2017
Review Created: 08/15/2017 04:45 AM
Mike C., Owner / Opperator at Auto World Service Center responded on 09/25/2017

Thanks for the 5-star review, Vince!

RIGO E. on 08/12/2017
"They know their business , very proffesional"
5 star service every time
Vehicle: Acura TSX
Review Created: 08/12/2017 11:38 AM
Mike C., Owner / Opperator at Auto World Service Center responded on 09/06/2017

Thank You Rigo , you have been family for years . Its an honner to be the one to help you with your car needs . The door is always open. Mike C.

Ed R. on 08/11/2017
Ed said he's been doing business with this facility for at least 15 years and it's been great. The mechanic works on his daughter's vehicle and his fleet vehicles.
Vehicle: Chevrolet Silverado 1500
Service Date: 08/04/2017
Review Created: 08/11/2017
Mike C., Owner / Opperator at Auto World Service Center responded on 09/10/2017

Yes Ed its been a very long time the kids are grown and the grandkids are keeping us busy now . Thank you for the last 15 and heres to the next .

Virginia J. on 08/10/2017
"They answer the phone directly & take drop offs"
Straight forward in their assessment of my car issues, explained things clearly & accommodated me when I had difficulty getting a ride to work & back. Got the work done same day. My boss had a good experience with them, so did I & now a co-worker has their vehicle at the shop too. I liked that I didn't feel like I was getting ripped off or that they were going to do shoddy work. Great job!! I absolutely recommend.
Vehicle: Suzuki XL-7
Service Date: 08/09/2017
Review Created: 08/10/2017 09:28 PM
Mike C., Owner / Opperator at Auto World Service Center responded on 09/25/2017

What a great review, Virginia! Thanks for doing business with us!

JIM F. on 08/09/2017
"Never go anywhere else..."
I have been taking my cars to Mike and his team for years. They are honest, helpful, and courteous. I would never take my car anywhere else for service. They will have my family as a customer for life.
Vehicle: Ford Fusion
Service Date: 08/08/2017
Review Created: 08/09/2017 10:39 PM
Mike C., Owner / Opperator at Auto World Service Center responded on 08/10/2017

Thank you for the kind words Jim as part of the Auto World Family your trust is not taken lightly we will be here when you need us .
Mike C.

Robyn K. on 08/08/2017
Robyn said this business had great mechanics. They provided really good customer service. They repaired the vehicle in a timely manner and she was very happy with their every service.
Vehicle: Toyota RAV4
Service Date: 07/18/2017
Review Created: 08/08/2017
Mike C., Owner / Opperator at Auto World Service Center responded on 09/24/2017

Thank you Robyn , we love our customers and what we do . So proud of my crew when it shows . We will be here when you need us . Mike C.

Lani B. on 08/05/2017
Verified badge inactive Verified
"Very professional and trustworthy"
We've been bringing our cars here for years and we are never disappointed with the work/service they provide and the information regarding any work that needs to be done. They don't try to sell you services you don't need and they are honest about their work. We appreciated a good company like this to always come back to get any services done. I always recommend them to our friends and family whenever we are asked about a business who we can trust and has good work ethics and does a great job!
Review Created: 08/05/2017 04:55 PM
Georgia K. on 07/30/2017
Georgia said the prices are right, very efficient and professional and she is grateful.
Vehicle: Ford F-150
Service Date: 07/27/2017
Review Created: 07/30/2017
Mike C., Owner / Opperator at Auto World Service Center responded on 09/25/2017

We are glad we could be of efficient service to you, Georgia!