PU
PETER U.
Lexus GX 470
01/11/2021
Easy to work with and honest
I took my car for the exhaust check, Sam was welcoming and friendly, he was honest and doesn’t pressure me to do the work, communication was great. The job was done on time as promised with fair price.
Sammy V. from Auto World Service Center responded on 01/13/2021

Hi Peter, thanks for the nice review! We look forward to seeing you in the future.

YL
Yvette L.
Jeep Cherokee
01/11/2021
Top Notch!
As always AutoWorld is awesome! Got a same day appointment for oil change and a head light replacement. They are reliable and honest. Best mechanics around!
Sammy V. from Auto World Service Center responded on 01/13/2021

Hi Yvette, thank you for the review! We appreciate your business and we're here for you with any auto repairs you may have in the future.

01/10/2021
staff seem competent
Excellent!!
Sammy V. from Auto World Service Center responded on 01/13/2021

Thank you for your review! Auto World is always here for you.

Dodge Magnum
01/08/2021
Very friendly , and helpful.
Very informative, and friendly atmosphere, family people, can’t forget Sammys dog!!, I will get all future work on my vehicles done there.
Sammy V. from Auto World Service Center responded on 01/13/2021

Thank you for your review! We appreciate your business. Auto World is always here for you in the future.

SA
SANDY A.
San Marcos, CA
Lexus ES 330
Excellent Business
I always appreciate their customer service as well as their mechanical expertise. Their prices are fair and their service is timely. You couldn't ask for a better auto repair service. I highly recommend this company!
Sammy V. from Auto World Service Center responded on 01/13/2021

Hi Sandy, thank you for this awesome review! We appreciate your business and are here for you in the future.

TC
TERRY C.
Winchester, CA
Ford Expedition
01/08/2021
FAST CLEAN KNOWLEGABLE !!!! FRIENDLY PEOPLE !!!!!
BEST SERVICE IT TOWN !!! FRIENDLIEST PEOPLE TO DEAL WITH !!!!
Sammy V. from Auto World Service Center responded on 01/13/2021

Hi Terry, thanks for the awesome review. We appreciate you and your business! Auto World is always here for you in the future.

TG
Travin G.
Ford E450 Super Duty
01/06/2021
Honest, Customer Service the best
Highly recommend! Will take all my cars there!
Sammy V. from Auto World Service Center responded on 01/13/2021

Hi Traven, thanks for the review. We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you in the future.

GB
GEORGE B.
01/04/2021
The only people I will trust with my cars.
Honest, humorous, and fair. It feels like a shop should feel. They have your back, will take care of you like family, and also give you a dose of jest for being a few miles over your oil change.

This is the shop you should use, and pass down for generations to come while laughing at your neighbors for being ripped off somewhere else!

I highly recommend!

- George
Sammy V. from Auto World Service Center responded on 01/13/2021

Hi George, thank you so much for this awesome review. Auto World is always here for you and any future auto repairs you may have.

BD
BOB D.
01/04/2021
Professional Prompt Service/Fair Prices
Quality work and prompt.Customer friendly service .
Highly recommend Sam and associates.
Sammy V. from Auto World Service Center responded on 01/13/2021

Hi Bob, thank you for the review. We appreciate the positive feedback. Auto World is here for you in the future.

SCOTT S.
Honda Civic Coupe
12/30/2020
Honest and reliable
It was a pleasure working with this auto service center. Sam was very upfront and was able to give me the facts and how to fix my air conditioning system; which came with a year warranty on parts and labor. I also liked the fact that they don’t look for the cheapest price and quality aftermarket part but one that is OEM quality.
Sammy V. from Auto World Service Center responded on 01/13/2021

Hi Scott, thank you for the review and positive feedback. Auto World is always here for you with any auto repairs you may have in the future.

TH
TIM H.
Dodge Durango
12/23/2020
Honesty and integrity go a long way
This is the place to go… Sammy is an honest dude and I really appreciate it. I went in today because my Durango is bucking and humming. Instead of racking me up a bill, Sammy drove my car, made a quick assumed diagnosis (bad coil? bad head? ...we don’t know yet) and called the Dodge service dept for me. He found out there is still some meat on that warranty bone and suggested that I go to Dodge first in the hopes of not incurring any unnecessary costs at his shop (and yes, I do feel a little silly for not knowing that – or even checking to see if – I still had a warranty). In my experience, auto shops don’t generally operate like that. Sammy said I don’t owe him anything for his time and efforts, but that didn’t seem right so I floated him a few bucks for his trouble. I hope nothing happens to my cars where I would need him, but if I do, I’ll definitely be going back to Auto World first.
Sammy V. from Auto World Service Center responded on 12/28/2020

Hi Tim, thank you for this amazing review. Here at Auto World our customers satisfaction is our number one priority and I am stoked to hear you had a great experience. We are always here for you in the future.

JI
JOSEPH I.
12/22/2020
Fast, efficient, FRIENDLY!!
Sammy and the staff here are awesome. The repairs I needed were done quickly and for a great price! The receptionist is awesome as well; she had the patience of a Saint talking with my 7 year old grandson who was with me. Thanks again, Auto World! See you again in the future!
Sammy V. from Auto World Service Center responded on 12/28/2020

Hi Joseph, thank you for this awesome review. We are happy you had a great experience here at Auto World. We look forward to seeing you in the future.

Mark C.
Anza, CA
Toyota Tundra
12/22/2020 Category: Service
Mark said they are good people and a great auto business.
Sammy V. from Auto World Service Center responded on 12/28/2020

Hi Mark, Thank you for your kind words. Auto World is here for you next time.

EB
Edward B.
12/22/2020 Category: Service
Edward said he had previous work done there. He said great staff, and they did good work.
Sammy V. from Auto World Service Center responded on 12/28/2020

Hi Edward, thank you for your review! Auto world is here for you next time.

MIKE L.
Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
12/19/2020
FRIENDLY AND PROFESSIONAL
AW has been my go to place for years. They are knowledgeable and prices are good. Stand behind their work
Sammy V. from Auto World Service Center responded on 12/28/2020

Hi Mike, thank you for your review. We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you in the future.