TC
TERRY C.
Winchester, CA
Ford Expedition
08/13/2020
FAST CLEAN KNOWLEGABLE !!!! FRIENDLY PEOPLE !!!!!
I'VE BEEN USING THEM FOR OVER 10 YEARS AND I AM NOT GOING ANYWHERE ELSE.....EVER !!!!!!
Sammy V. from Auto World Service Center responded on 08/13/2020

Thanks Terry, its easy to be friendly when we're talking to you.

SANDY B.
Wildomar, CA
Toyota Avalon
08/11/2020
Fast and excellent service.
I am very satisfied with the service and the fairness of pricing.

CE
CHANDLER E.
Wildomar, CA
GMC Yukon XL
08/10/2020
Denali Exhaust Install
Sam and his team installed the new exhaust on my 2020 Denali and turned out perfect!
Sammy V. from Auto World Service Center responded on 08/11/2020

Chandler the exhaust sounded great thanks for always thinking of us for your automotive repairs.

Mary H.
08/09/2020
Friendly, timely, and honest
Excellent communication! Great job explaining what was wrong with the truck's a/c and the options to fix it. The repair was finished on time and within budget. I would highly recommend this shop!
Sammy V. from Auto World Service Center responded on 08/10/2020

Thanks Mary, glad to here our communication was on point. We strive to be transparent and clear with our explanations. See you next time.

DA
Douglass A.
08/07/2020
Always Solid
Always take my cars here. They always seem upfront and they work to get the job done.
Sammy V. from Auto World Service Center responded on 08/07/2020

Hey Douglass thanks for always thinking of us for auto repairs. We'll be here for you next time.

DENNIS B.
Ram 1500
08/05/2020
Great shop
This is a great shop to trust your vehicle to, the entire staff is honest, trustworthy, and very professional. I highly recommend them!!
Sammy V. from Auto World Service Center responded on 08/06/2020

Thanks Dennis, honesty and integrity are somethimg we strive for. It's good to hear it is visible from the other side of the counter.

DQ
DAHMON Q.
Poway, CA
Hyundai Ioniq Hybrid
08/03/2020
Honest and Timely
These guys did everything they said they would do, and were always accurate and timely. Very friendly and knowledgeable staff. I would recommend them to anyone.
Sammy V. from Auto World Service Center responded on 08/04/2020

Thanks Dahmon! Glad to hear you are happy with the service, especially with a repair as big as yours. We'll be here for you next time!

PM
PHIL M.
INFINITI EX35
07/25/2020
Professional Quality Service
Our 2012 Infiniti needed an oil change and tire rotation. Both were done promptly and for a reasonable price. The prices for various services are posted in the waiting area so there are no “surprises.”

JO
Jason O.
07/25/2020 Category: Service
Jason said the staff did the necessary work with ease, when no one else could be found.

LINNEA S.
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
07/16/2020
Synthetic Oil Change
I came here for an oil change. Nothing major was recorded. The customer service is excellent and personable. I was recommended by Barney's and pleasantly surprised not to experience shystie service. Been ripped off a few times, so this was a nice change.

Thank you for your time and explanations.

Shalom!

MYCHAEL B.
Murrieta, CA
INFINITI QX60
07/15/2020
AC wasn’t working
Just came back from Autoworld expecting to have to spend hundreds of dollars on a AC fix, but after diagnosing the issue it only cost me $20. Autoworld didn’t take advantage of my ignorance and I appreciate that.

TJ
TIM J.
Toyota Tundra 4WD Truck
07/10/2020
Really appreciated the friendly, quick, affordable, and effective service to our vehicle! We’ll definitely be coming back!

CG
CIRO G.
Chevrolet Cruze
07/10/2020
Love this place
Sammy V. from Auto World Service Center responded on 07/10/2020

Thanks Ciro it was a plesure to meet you today and looking forward to helping you out with your auto needs in the future.

Thanks again

MT
MIKE T.
Los Alamitos, CA
07/09/2020
7.3 diesel
Sam and the crew did a amazing job on my 7.3 diesel oil change and wiring for my trailer hook up and my door actuators on my diesel
I will always refer people to Sam At auto world service center

JENN S.
Murrieta, CA
INFINITI QX4
07/09/2020
Awesome customer service!
What a nice bunch of people! Very helpful and friendly and no pressure to have work done I can’t afford. Highly recommend!