Sun City, CA
Chrysler Pacifica
06/17/2021
Long time customer - VERY disappointed - won't be back.
I've been a long time satisfied customer of Autoworld and always had confidence in the owner, Mike Cregger. Clean, well run, attentive, professional. Not anymore. Mike has sold the business. And, while the young fellows who now owns it seems nice, I was shocked to see how dirty the place was. And, there was a young boy, probably 10 years old or so, wandering about the shop. In fact at one point, I happened to see him poking a stick or something he'd picked up off of at tool cart, into my vehicles wheels. He seemed more or less unsupervised. I bit my tongue. There was also a "shop dog" (I like dogs) wandering about. Not professional. Also, while I was there I had made a request to have some things checked out, in addition to the specific service that was asked for. Mike would always review "what had been done" and "how things looked in general." I got "you're ready to go" without further comment. I almost asked for follow up, but decided what I'd get would be "sunshine" rather than anything substantive. If they didn't care enough to report out, they probably didn't do as I had asked. The final straw was my check out process. The fellow handling my paperwork had hands covered in grease and dirt. And while I know mechanics' hands get dirty as a normal part of their work, this fellow had made zero attempt to even wipe them off, let alone wash his hands before dealing with the customer. My paperwork was all smudged, and I had to wipe off my credit card before putting it back in my wallet. This finished me off. The actual service provided (as far as I know) was done OK. BUT, these days customer service and confidence inspiring customer communication is what separates one business from another, and in this case it was abysmal. I won't go back. I've also shared my experience with four or five people I had previously recommended to this shop. I told them to evaluate for themselves, but that I would not be going back. Sad to see. I used to value Autoworld as one of those resources I could count on for excellence.
Sammy V. from Auto World Service Center responded on 06/18/2021

Thank you for the review and feedback. We are very sorry we weren't able to meet your expectations. We are a family owned business and my 3 sons assist at the shop on a regular basis. I am training them to have a hard work ethic and they enjoy learning about our business. The 10 year old you saw was my son. Just to be clear, the stick you saw him holding was a tire pressure gauge and he was assisting me fill air into your tires. As for Waylon (our dog), he is a rescue dog and the maskot of our business. We are sorry about the grease on your card and paperwork. We appreciate good communication between our customers and all the feedback you have brought to our attention helps us to grow. I have talked with my technicians and we will address that issue promptly. Although we can't please everyone and we understand your frustrations and your expectations may not be what we can provide for you. We are dissapointed to see you leave and if there is anything we can do to earn your business back please give us a call. (951) 699-8260.

JEANNE M.
06/12/2021
A job well done.
Sam and his staff are friendly and professional.
I have a wheel bearing problem on my Highlander. Sam took care of it, the grinding noise disappear.
I can rely on Autoworld to take care of my auto problems.
Sammy V. from Auto World Service Center responded on 06/18/2021

Thank you for the 5-star review, Jeanne! We truly appreciate your business and helping to share the word about Auto World. We look forward to working with again in the future.

LF
LINSEY F.
FIAT 500
06/11/2021
Great Customer Service!
After a big scared from a big dealership I took it to Auto World Service and they put me at ease with their kind communication and they fixed my car at a fair price. I will sure to be back next time for my fiat and will recommend to all my family and friends.
Sammy V. from Auto World Service Center responded on 06/18/2021

Thank you for the review and recommendations, Linsey! It was a pleasure meeting you and we look forward to working with you again in the future.

GO
GREG O.
06/11/2021
5 Star Service
These guys are fantastic! Fast and Honest!
Great Job!
Sammy V. from Auto World Service Center responded on 06/18/2021

Thank you for the review, Greg! It was a pleasure working with you. Auto World is for here you next time.

JENNIFER B.
06/09/2021
I was very impressed with the service. I received a call regarding my car problem. I was told what parts were needed, and the cost for the parts and the labor. I felt the cost was reasonable.
The staff were very professional and personable. I am planing to take my car back for service. I appreciate the good service.
Sammy V. from Auto World Service Center responded on 06/18/2021

Hi Jennifer, thank you for the awesome review! We're so glad you had a great experience here at Auto World and we can't wait to have you back for your next service appointment. Until then, we're here if you need anything.

Don P.
Sun City, CA
06/06/2021
Far few and in between, Good people and good work
Let me start off by saying i don’t write reviews unless something really has to be said, after being jacked around by a couple other places someone told me to just go check this place out, I’ve learned that if someone knows everything then that’s not the place you want to bring your car, truck whatever. Auto World is the best place that i have been to since moving here from New Orleans Sammy and Cam from what i observed don’t throw parts at the problem or Chase ghost they find the cause of the problem I’m a mechanic myself but sometimes if you’re not getting the results you’re looking for you need to let someone else look at it from a different perspective Auto World Service Center will be the place i turn to if i can’t figure something out, good people and you don’t have to bend over when you get the bill im a honest person and i don’t bite my tough because it hurts Sammy his wife Cam and the other guys know what their doing, don’t take my word for it bring your vehicle there you won’t regret it
Sammy V. from Auto World Service Center responded on 06/07/2021

Thank you so much for the kind words, Don. We truly appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with us. Auto World looks forward to working with you in the future.

DA
Douglass A.
05/25/2021
Solid Work
Always honest and reliable.
Sammy V. from Auto World Service Center responded on 05/27/2021

Hi Douglass, thank you for the review! We appreciate you and your business. Auto World is here for you next time.

Ram 3500
05/25/2021
Wonderful service!
This was ca our first time to Auto World. They were great! They answers all our questions and they were very thorough. Definitely a good place to take your car!
Sammy V. from Auto World Service Center responded on 05/27/2021

We can’t thank you enough for the kind words about Auto World. Your review means a lot to us and lets us know we’re on the right track! We look forward to working with you again in the future.

Christy B.
Toyota Yaris
05/13/2021
Honest people who do not overcharge
I brought my car in for a full inspection and they found nothing wrong. They didn't try to get me buy a service I didn't need or replace something that didn't need to be replaced.
Sammy V. from Auto World Service Center responded on 05/17/2021

Thank you for the review Christy! Auto World is here for you next time.

Mercedes-Benz 560SL
05/12/2021
Quality work!
They did a great job restoring my A/C to cool air performance on my 1987 Mercedes 560SL
Sammy V. from Auto World Service Center responded on 05/12/2021

Thank you so much for the review! Auto World is here for you next time.

Celest S.
Menifee, CA
Mazda CX-9
05/11/2021
Great
Great place, honest and reliable!
Sammy V. from Auto World Service Center responded on 05/12/2021

Thank you for the review Celest! It is always a pleasure to see you. Auto World is here for you next time.

RITCHIE M.
05/07/2021
Great Work! Great Price!
The guys were super knowledgeable and great pricing! I have finally found the auto shop I will take all my vehicles to from this point forward!
Sammy V. from Auto World Service Center responded on 05/12/2021

Hi Ritchie, thank you so much for the review. We are so happy to have you be a part of the Auto World family. We look forward to doing business with you in the future.

Dave R.
Wildomar, CA
Hyundai Tucson
05/07/2021 Category: Service
Dave said this business has done work excellent work for him in the past. He take all 3 of his vehicles to this business.
Sammy V. from Auto World Service Center responded on 05/12/2021

Hi Dave, thank you for the review! We appreciate you and your business. Auto World looks forward to seeing you next time.

DANNY P.
Corona, CA
05/04/2021
BMW 528i
The most honest auto shop is So Cal , Sam the owner is the nicest guy and I’ve trusted him for 12 years! My technician was Cam! Very knowledgeable and knows his way around a car! I have always trusted this place more then any other dealer!
Sammy V. from Auto World Service Center responded on 05/12/2021

Thank you for the 5-star review Danny! It is always a pleasure to see you and we truly appreciate your loyalty. Auto World is here for you next time.

BR
BRANDON R.
Mazda CX-9
05/04/2021
Great people
Auto World was excellent they quoted me a fair price and the work was done very quickly
Sammy V. from Auto World Service Center responded on 05/06/2021

Hi Brandon, thank you for the review. Auto World is here for you next time.