BG
Brett G.
10/11/2019 Category: Service
Brett said they're a good business and he would recommend them for service.
Mike C., Owner / Opperator from Auto World Service Center responded on 10/22/2019

Thank you Brett , we will be here when you need us next .

LN
Leonie N.
10/09/2019
2003 Honda Civic
Another great maintenance and service visit. Thank you Mike and your team.

Thank you Leonie , you have one of the greatest smiles Ive ever seen on a person ! We will be here when you need us next .

JOSEPH P.
Dodge Dakota
10/08/2019
Quick Oil Change
Scheduled an appointment for mid afternoon. Arrived and truck was started on quickly. Oil change completed shortly and truck checked out for any other issues. Thanks for the quick and reliable service.
Mike C., Owner / Opperator from Auto World Service Center responded on 10/09/2019

Thank you Joseph as always we will be here when you need us .

JOSEPH P.
INFINITI Q50
10/03/2019
New car service
Just had my 20,000 mile service on my 2018 Infiniti. Great job and reasonably priced. I can always depend on Mike's Auto World.
Mike C., Owner / Opperator from Auto World Service Center responded on 10/03/2019

Thank you as always Joseph you have been a friend and a customer for over 15 years now, an it is always great to see and talk to you . We will be here when you need us next .

Rick G.
San Juan Capistrano, CA
Ford Cab
09/26/2019 Category: Service
Rick said the business was great and he got in and out quickly. They had a fair price.

Thank you Rick it was a pleasure helping you . We will be here when you need us next .

Honda Ridgeline
09/24/2019
The quality of work is good and they are very accomodating
I recommend Auto World as i have taken my auto's there for the last 10 years and have great service. I never have to take my auto back as they get the service right the first time. Friendly, helpful , and reliable service.

Thank You and we will be here to help you the next time you need us .

Sheri C.
INFINITI G35 Coupe
09/20/2019
Great auto care
Always great honest quality service
Mike C., Owner / Opperator from Auto World Service Center responded on 09/23/2019

As always thank you Sheri .

CG
Connie G.
Murrieta, CA
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
09/20/2019 Category: Service
Connie said that the staff was very helpful and tended to all the needs she had.

We know you have lots of choices when it comes to Auto Repair . Thank you for letting us help you with your cars needs . we will be here the next time you need us .

Winchester, CA
Nissan Titan
09/17/2019
Customers are always treated as top priority. Outstanding service, very pleased with the quick and professional work that was done to my truck.
Excellent service!!!! Mike was able to get my truck in for diagnostics and completed the repairs needed within hours. I would highly recommend everyone I know to go to Auto World. I honestly think this shop is by far the best place in Temecula. Once again, Mike makes this place shine and goes far and beyond for the customer. Thank You Auto World!!!
Mike C., Owner / Opperator from Auto World Service Center responded on 09/18/2019

Wow is what comes to mind.  Thank you so much this really means the world to us and is a huge part of why I do what I do . This my be a little corny but my Mother always thought me to treat others the way I would like to be treated and to Never give less then my best to anything I do . I may have lost her many years ago but her voice and thous words run through my head daily.  Thank you again and we will be here the next time you need us .

TU
TERRY U.
Winchester, CA
09/12/2019
Exceptional Service
Outstanding service, quality repair and maintenance provided. Reasonable prices, honest , trustworthy and caring staff. I go nowhere else. Highly recommended.
Mike C., Owner / Opperator from Auto World Service Center responded on 09/12/2019

Thank You Terry we will be here when you need us next time .

MI
Mounier I.
Buick Skylark
09/11/2019
Great service as usual
Thank you Mike for a job well done.

Thank You Mounier your a amazing customer we love being your car go to guys .

Margaret M.
09/11/2019 Category: Service
Margaret said she would recommend this business for service.

Thank you and we will be here the next time you need us .

Larry B.
Chevrolet Suburban
08/30/2019 Category: Service
Larry said they were honest and quick.
Mike C., Owner / Opperator from Auto World Service Center responded on 09/11/2019

Thank You Larry, we will behere the next time you need us .

PH
Peg H.
Lincoln Aviator
08/28/2019 Category: Service
Peg said that the staff was very nice, did a good job and was efficient.

Thank you and we will be here the next time you need us .

MikeC.

SF
Steve F.
08/26/2019 Category: Service
Steve said he would recommend this business for service.

Thank you Steve we will be here the next time you need us .

Mark H.
Acura TL
08/22/2019
Great service as always
Thanks for great service as always. I fully trust the great work of highly skilled auto mechanics. Highly recommend.

Thank You Mark we know you have lots of choices and were proud to be your car go to guys .

Sheri C.
INFINITI G35 Coupe
08/22/2019
Love these guys
Mike and his crew are the best in town. Quality , pricing and friendly service.

Thank you Sheri your are 5 STAR Customer for sure . We are always happy to help out in any way .

MikeC.

GK
GEORGIA K.
08/14/2019
Service Satisfaction
Always awesome -Service friendly, reasonable.
Mike C., Owner / Opperator from Auto World Service Center responded on 08/14/2019

Thank You Georgia , you are one of our favrait customers for sure , we will be here when you need us next .

Mike c.

TD
TOM D.
Chrysler 300
08/10/2019
Honest, reliable, fair
We've been going to Mike at Auto World Service Center for years. He's more honest, reliable, and fair priced than any car dealer service center we've tried in Temecula. We refer everyone we know to him. I hope he keeps running this shop for as long as I continue driving.
Mike C., Owner / Opperator from Auto World Service Center responded on 08/10/2019

Thank you so much it means the world to be so appreciated ! We know you have lots of choices when it comes to Auto Repair . It's amazing customers like yourself that make all the hard work worth while.  We will be here when you need us .

BD
BRANDON D.
Chevrolet Spark
08/09/2019
Amazing customer service!!!
My family has been coming to auto world for years. They are honest and kind. Not to mention they have the Best prices in town. I wouldn’t take my car anywhere else. I would recommend them to anyone!! Thanks again for your amazing service 😁

Thank you for the kind words,  enjoying what you do and loving people make it easy for us to always do the right thing and save our customers money whenever possible.  We will be here when you need us