Auto World Service Center

Pat J. on 11/15/2017
Pat said this business was good.
Vehicle: Dodge Pickup
Service Date: 11/08/2017
Review Created: 11/15/2017
Mike C., Owner / Opperator at Auto World Service Center responded on 11/17/2017

Thank You Pat , we will be here if you need us.

Charles H. on 11/11/2017
Charles said the business provided outstanding service.
Vehicle: Dodge Dakota
Service Date: 11/08/2017
Mike C., Owner / Opperator at Auto World Service Center responded on 11/16/2017

Thank You Charles , we work for you and I'm proud we are doing a good job for you. We will be here when you need us.

Stephen C. on 11/11/2017
Stephen said they are the best, especially Mike.
Vehicle: Lexus LS 430
Mike C., Owner / Opperator at Auto World Service Center responded on 11/16/2017

Thats very nice of you to say Stephen ,but my crew is what makes me look good they are the heart of my company . We will be here when you need us .

Shayna B. on 11/11/2017
Shayna said the service was great and quick. They were awesome.
Vehicle: Cadillac Escalade ESV
Mike C., Owner / Opperator at Auto World Service Center responded on 11/16/2017

Thank You Shayna , I'm so glade we got the chance to meet you and to help you with your Escalade ,if there's ever anything we can help with please don't hesitate to give us a call .

SCOTT S. on 11/10/2017
"Auto World Rocks"
Everyone at Auto world is very helpful and knowledgeable. I love the trust and community pride they have. Can't thank them enough for their service and support. Personally we have been with auto World for 9 years and now that I have a vehicle for our business we bring all our auto needs for business to Auto World too!
Vehicle: Ford E450 Super Duty
Review Created: 11/10/2017 07:47 AM
Mike C., Owner / Opperator at Auto World Service Center responded on 11/10/2017

Thank you Scott , your trust is not taken lightly we pride our selfs on doing a great job at a fair .I love to hear my self and crew are doing a great job . We will be here when you need us .

SANDY A. on 11/10/2017
"Excellent Service"
I have been coming here for years. Mike was recommended to me by a trusted friend. We are very pleased with the all services. We highly recommend them.
Vehicle: Lexus ES 330
Review Created: 11/10/2017 07:43 AM
Mike C., Owner / Opperator at Auto World Service Center responded on 11/10/2017

Thank you Sandy . We love refurels and will always do our best to prove to our customers they are in the right place .

Debra S. on 11/09/2017
Debra said the business has great customer service. On her last visit, she went in for a check engine light. They figured out the issue, but her vehicle overheated on her way home.
Vehicle: Subaru Outback
Service Date: 11/02/2017
Review Created: 11/09/2017
Mike C., Owner / Opperator at Auto World Service Center responded on 11/10/2017

Thank you Debra , To me customer service is just as important as the repair it self . I believe it shows how much you care, not only about the car but also the customer . Sorry about the problem with the radiator hose that blew and caused the over heating problem . When we replaced the radiator a month or two earlier we had recommened that you replaced both rad. hoses and thermostat you had stated that you were thinking about maybe selling the car soon and chose not to replace them at that time. I think we all wish we could live in hindsight at times. We will be here when you need us.

CHRISTINA S. on 10/31/2017
"Auto World"
Always great service!
Vehicle: Toyota Camry
Service Date: 10/31/2017
Review Created: 10/31/2017 08:24 PM
SCOTT A. on 10/31/2017
"GREAT QUALITY SERVICE - HONEST, FRIENDLY PEOPLE"
The folk at AutoWorld Service Center are wonderful It is rare, these days, when you can find the combination of honesty, expertise, and courtesy. That's what you'll receive at AutoWorld. I've come to depend on Mike, Justin and the technicians at AutoWorld for their "giving it to me straight" on what needs to be done, what might safely be deferred (rather than the up-sell or needless work many less reputable shops will push at you), and what I don't need to do yet - to keep my vehicles all running well and reliably. First class. I also like being able to whole heartedly support a local business.
Vehicle: Subaru Forester
Service Date: 10/19/2017
Review Created: 10/31/2017 11:20 AM
Mike C., Owner / Opperator at Auto World Service Center responded on 11/01/2017

Scott thank you for the kind words, as for customers you are 5 STAR for sure . Were proud to be your Auto Repair shop ! We will be here when you need us .

John M. on 10/31/2017
Spoke with Michelle. She said the service was good.
Vehicle: Chevrolet Lumina
Service Date: 10/27/2017
Review Created: 10/31/2017
Cheryl P. on 10/30/2017
"Honest, integrity, professional"
I would highly recommend Auto World to friends and family!!
Vehicle: Mazda Mazda6
Service Date: 10/30/2017
Review Created: 10/30/2017 08:19 PM
Mike C., Owner / Opperator at Auto World Service Center responded on 10/31/2017

Thank You Cheryl, thouse words mean so much . Were proud to be your Auto Repair Shop . We will be here when you need us .

Matthew C. on 10/30/2017
Matthew said the staff was very honest and they did a good job.
Vehicle: Subaru Impreza Sedan (Natl)
Service Date: 10/24/2017
Review Created: 10/30/2017
NEEKKIA R. on 10/25/2017
"Great services"
I've been a customer with Auto World for a few years now! And I love coming here to have my car services. The whole staff is very friendly. And Mike the owner is honest and fair! I'm a very happy customer!😊👍
Vehicle: Volvo S60
Service Date: 10/16/2017
Review Created: 10/25/2017 11:51 AM
Mike C., Owner / Opperator at Auto World Service Center responded on 10/26/2017

Thank You for the kind words Neekkia ,Time sure does go fast . We know you have lots of choices for your auto repair and consider it both a privilege and an honor  to be the ones to help you with your cars needs . We will be here we you need us .

Shey W. on 10/24/2017
Shey said this business was fast and friendly. They did a good job and they were reliable.
Vehicle: Toyota Corolla
Service Date: 10/13/2017
Review Created: 10/24/2017
Mike C., Owner / Opperator at Auto World Service Center responded on 11/07/2017

Thank you ,we will be here when you need us next.

EUGENE W. on 10/21/2017
"Auto World Service Center"
Exceptional knowledge and customer SERVICE and far less than a dealership.
Vehicle: Lexus ES 350
Vehicle: Honda Pilot
Service Date: 10/17/2017
Review Created: 10/19/2017 11:11 AM
Diane G. on 10/19/2017
Diane said the service was excellent and the staff were welcoming. They took her in at the last minute and she stated she felt safe about driving her vehicle afterwards. She suggested they keep up the good work. The technician she had was nice and trustworthy. They showed her parts that needed to be changed which made her trust them.
Vehicle: Hyundai Elantra
Service Date: 10/16/2017
Review Created: 10/19/2017
Mike C., Owner / Opperator at Auto World Service Center responded on 11/16/2017

Thank You Diane , we care and I'm glade it shows . We will be here when you need us.

BILL W. on 10/17/2017
"Auto service"
Excellent service and repairs.
Vehicle: Lexus ES 350
Service Date: 10/17/2017
Review Created: 10/17/2017 09:34 PM
Rodney G. on 10/16/2017
Rodney said his overall experience was great.
Vehicle: Nissan Altima
Service Date: 10/06/2017
Review Created: 10/16/2017
Mike C., Owner / Opperator at Auto World Service Center responded on 10/19/2017

Thank You Rodney we care and I'm glade it shows . We will be here when you need us .

JOSEPH P. on 10/15/2017
"Just another OUTSTANDING maintenance repair!"
Mike and his Auto World crew are the best at what they do. I have full confidence that when my vehicles need attention, Auto World is the only place I go. Thanks again Mike.
Vehicle: Honda Civic
Service Date: 10/05/2017
Review Created: 10/15/2017 07:30 AM
Mike C., Owner / Opperator at Auto World Service Center responded on 10/16/2017

Agine Thank you Joseph , we work for you Im proud myself and my crew are doing a good job for you :}