Latest Review about 1 hour ago

TY
TRACY Y.
GMC Yukon
11/16/2018
I always bring my cars to AutoWorld!
Every time something needs work in my vehicle, I know exactly where to go. Mike and team always treat me with the utmost respect. He never tries to upsell me. I’m always pleased with the work.

WF
Walt F.
Lake Elsinore, CA
11/14/2018 Category: Service
Walt said he has known the owner of the business for nearly 20 years and he has had no problems with the work they have done for him.

MAY W.
11/13/2018
Attitude of staff so good
5 every time
Mike C., Owner / Opperator from Auto World Service Center responded on 11/14/2018

Thank you May its our pleasure to be your Car Guy's if theres ever anything you need please dont hesitate to call and ask . We will be here the next time you need us . Mike C.

Bobby B.
Riverside, CA
11/10/2018
Mike, Chris, and the entire team at Auto World, did s fantastic job on my 2001 Toyota Highlander. Thanks Auto World will be back!
Mike C., Owner / Opperator from Auto World Service Center responded on 11/11/2018

Thank you Bobby it was a pleasure having you at the shop and enjoyed the wallet trick ...money up in flames . We will be here the next time you need us no more need to visit the Dealer and pay both an arm and a leg  . Mike C.

Ram Pickup
11/09/2018
Great place
Place is great! Reliable and quick. Recommend to every to go here!

By all means please everyone come on in and see us just please not everyone at the same time lol ... for Appointment call 951.699.8260

Sheri C.
Chrysler Sebring
11/06/2018
Great mechanic
Always quality service at VERY reasonable prices. Friendly employees !

LH
LORRAINE H.
11/02/2018
Great service and honesty
Mike is the most honest person I have ever had the pleasure of knowing. He has been taking care of my car for over 6 years. The service is great. If something does go ari, Mike will make it right. I highly recommend Auto World!
Mike C., Owner / Opperator from Auto World Service Center responded on 11/05/2018

As always Lorraine thank you for the kind words we love ya and will always be here for you . Your an amazing person and I love the conversations we have . We will be here the next time you need us . Mike C.

GM
Gordon M.
10/31/2018 Category: Service
Gordon said that he likes the service and the people at the business.

AP
ANDY P.
Scion xB
10/30/2018
Customer Service
Mike and his employees go above and beyond, I no longer live in California but I do come to California twice a month. And Auto World is who I call when I need an oil change or repairs!
I won’t go anywhere else!
Mike C., Owner / Opperator from Auto World Service Center responded on 10/30/2018

Thank you Andy for the kind words, you and your family have been customers for years and are 5 Star for sure . You with out a doubt get the Award for the longest drive to Auto World LOL runner up comes from Palm dale but Arizona takes the cake !! Thank You I'll have to get a Christal award made up for you ! Mike C.

WA
Wade A.
10/30/2018 Category: Service
Wade said the staff did everything he asked them to do to his vehicle. They did a good job.
Mike C., Owner / Opperator from Auto World Service Center responded on 10/31/2018

Thank you Wade , keeping the customer involved in the repair and care of their car or truck is very importian to us . We will be here the next time you need us . Mike C.

Clarence C.
Oldsmobile Alero
10/30/2018 Category: Service
Clarence said they do good service and he gets good deals.

Thank You C . A good deal and good service is our goal you're 5 star with us as well and were happy to have you as a happy customer . We will be here next time you need us . Mike C.

Linda B.
Saturn L200
10/23/2018 Category: Service
Linda said that she would absolutely recommend this business for service.
Mike C., Owner / Opperator from Auto World Service Center responded on 10/25/2018

Thank you Linda , we will be here when you need us and know we love referrals and will treat them just like family . Mike c.

Winchester, CA
10/19/2018
Amazing Service
Amazing service, and didn’t try and sell me services I didn’t need.

Lexus SC 430
10/19/2018
2002 Lexus
Great service. Thank you.

Sheri C.
Lexus ES 300 Luxury Sport Sdn
10/13/2018
Always excellent service
Auto World is the Friendliest auto repair in town that always provide quality service for a fair price .

Mark C.
Anza, CA
Toyota Tundra
10/12/2018 Category: Service
Mark said Mike was honest.

DA
Douglas A.
10/11/2018
Outstanding
The crew at Auto World is outstanding. Thanks for doing great work and being honest and efficient every time I come in. Having trust in an auto place feels rare; I am grateful.
Mike C., Owner / Opperator from Auto World Service Center responded on 10/12/2018

Thank You Douglas for the kind words they mean the World to me . Myself and my crew love what we do and I'm so happy to hear it shows . We will be here the next time you need us . thank You agine Mike C.

Robert H.
10/10/2018
Socket stuck on spark plug
Mike and his team helped to get a socket out that i got stuck while trying to change my spark plugs without having to break the bank. Good work!
Mike C., Owner / Opperator from Auto World Service Center responded on 10/11/2018

Thank You Robert for the kind words . I'm so glade we were able to help you out with your car . Being honest and going the extra mile is what we do best . We will be here next time you need us .

John P.
10/04/2018 Category: Service
John said showed him how to inflate his tires, and were kind and helpful.
Mike C., Owner / Opperator from Auto World Service Center responded on 10/23/2018

Customer service is job 1 at Auto World and were always glad to help .

SF
Steve F.
Wildomar, CA
09/28/2018 Category: Service
Steve said that the place did a good job and were honest.