WC
WAYNE C.
Chevrolet Pickup
04/14/2021
Good Guys. Very professional
Waylon has the run of the staff and technicians. He keeps everyone on their toes (paws).

TJ
TREVOR J.
Corona, CA
Ford F-350 Super Duty
04/14/2021
By far an amazing experience!! A++
Only place I have ever gone to that doesn't make you feel on edge and worried about the big surprise. Professional, Honest and Caring employees. Finally a place I can go back to over and over again.

Thanks Again Auto World Team!

Sincerely,

A Customer for Life.
TJ

TARA M.
Winchester, CA
04/09/2021
Friendly, same day service.
Glad for trustworthy, skilled mechanics. Brake pad replacement parts came in same day and replaced so fast. Great customer service and attention to detail. Thank you!
Sammy V. from Auto World Service Center responded on 04/13/2021

Hi Tara, thank you for taking time to write us a 5-star review. We appreciate you and your business. Auto World is here for you next time.

AV
ANDREW V.
04/09/2021
Honest and friendly
Didn't feel pressured to pay for unforeseen repairs! Fair pricing and good bunch of guys.
Sammy V. from Auto World Service Center responded on 04/13/2021

Hi Andrew, thank you for the review. We look forward to seeing you next time.

JAMES M.
Perris, CA
04/08/2021
Honest and reliable
I do all my own work because I don't trust other mechanics. I had a lot of dishonest mechanics out there
but if I don't have the time these are the guys to go to Sammy's honest and up front
He'll take care of you and won't try to sell you things you don't need thanks Sammy
Sammy V. from Auto World Service Center responded on 04/13/2021

Thanks for the review James! We appreciate you and your business. Auto World is here for you next time.

BC
BOBBI C.
Mission Viejo, CA
Hyundai XG350
04/07/2021
Service & employees
This is an AWESOME shop, run by an AWESOME owner with top notch employees! Very thorough and conscience! I live in MISSION VIEJO where the owner worked for someone else for years before recently leaving to open his own shop close to home. I had a car problem with my radiator and had my AAA take it down on a flatbed! Drove down today with my 2nd car to leave it for service & bring back my car that had to be towed! If that isn’t a testament to his abilities and customer service, I don’t know what is! I only met him about 15 yrs ago after my husband passed & as long as I’m capable to get my cars to him....(I’m 73)..I will NEVER go anywhere else! Try him! He’s honest, professional, knows cars very well and has lots of contacts if he’s not 100% sure to confirm what he thinks! You won’t be sorry! Great family man also! Ask for Sammy at Auto World in Temecula! 🤩🥇
Bobbie C
Sammy V. from Auto World Service Center responded on 04/13/2021

Hi Bobbi, Thank you so much for taking the time to write us this 5-star review. It is always a pleasure to see you. We appreciate you so much and are so happy to help you out any way we can.

DYLAN P.
04/05/2021
Great service and friendly staff
I came in to get my check engine light checked out and was helped very quickly. My car was taken care of by the end of the day. Some members of the staff took time to talk to me about my car and to give me recommendations that did not benefit them at all.
Sammy V. from Auto World Service Center responded on 04/13/2021

Hi Dylan, thank you for the review! We appreciate you and are here for you next time.

SKIP B.
Honda Civic Sdn
04/05/2021
Friendly and very professional
Friendly and very professional. They’ve done work for me in the past and I was extremely happy with that work and now I’ve taken in my other vehicle and again they did it in a timely manner very friendly very professional and a very good price. I would recommend Auto World to anyone.
Sammy V. from Auto World Service Center responded on 04/13/2021

Hi Skip! Thank you for this awesome review. It's always a pleasure doing business with you. Auto World is here for you next time.

RF
ROMAN F.
Hemet, CA
Subaru Impreza Sedan
04/02/2021
No bull all professional
If you want your car taken care of professionally with no bull Attached bring it here bring it to the world, Auto World professionals.
Roman Fernandez
Sammy V. from Auto World Service Center responded on 04/13/2021

Thank you for this 5 star review, Roman! We appreciate you and your business. Look forward to seeing you next time.

RACHEL R.
Jeep Compass
03/31/2021
Honest and quick
I brought my car in for a random check engine light. Turned out to be a transmission issue that was caught quickly enough. While checking that issue, they found another and got it handled. Sam was honest in giving information and answering questions. My car is now running smoothly.
Sammy V. from Auto World Service Center responded on 03/31/2021

Hi Rachel, thank you for taking the time to write us this awesome review. It was a pleasure working with you. Auto World is here for you next time.

BW
BILL W.
Lexus ES 350
03/30/2021
The service and attention to my needs.
I received the Great service and attention I was hoping for. I will go back.
Sammy V. from Auto World Service Center responded on 03/31/2021

Hi Bill, thank you for this awesome review. We look forward to seeing you next time.

CHRIS M.
Wildomar, CA
Chrysler Pacifica
03/30/2021
Fast
The tech was able to find the issue right away and I feel like the pricing was within reason. I’ll definitely be using them again.
Sammy V. from Auto World Service Center responded on 03/31/2021

Hi Chris, thank you for taking the time to right us a 5-star review. Auto World is here for you next time.

AC
Austin C.
Toyota FJ Cruiser
03/27/2021 Category: Service
Austin said customer service.
Sammy V. from Auto World Service Center responded on 03/31/2021

Hi Austin, Thank you for the 5-star review! Auto world is here for you next time.

03/25/2021
I was impressed by Auto World's kind and friendly customer service, fair prices, responsive communication, and expertise. This was the first time I needed a mechanic since moving to this area, and I'm glad I found a trustworthy one!
Sammy V. from Auto World Service Center responded on 03/31/2021

Thank you for the 5-star review! We appreciate you and your business. Auto World is here for you next time.

JULIE S.
03/23/2021
The service at Auto World is always excellent. The staff are very knowledgeable, very friendly and considerate.
Sammy V. from Auto World Service Center responded on 03/31/2021

Hi Julie, thank you for the 5-star review! Our customers satisfaction is our number one priority. Auto World appreciates you and we're here for you next time.