GK
GEORGIA K.
Chrysler 300
11/25/2020
Affordable
Efficient, friendly and timely appointments and pickup! They are the Best!

GK
GEORGIA K.
11/19/2020
Awesome Place
Efficient friendly and work is reliable-Favorite Auto Shop !

JESINA W.
GMC Yukon XL
11/17/2020
I got a chance to speak with someone that actually wanted to help me with my trucks heater and he was so nice. Thank you Cameron and sammy

Clarence C.
Volkswagen New Beetle Coupe
11/14/2020 Category: Service
Clarence said work on all his vehicles and are real topnotch.

Sheri C.
INFINITI G35 Coupe
11/12/2020
Auto world offers speedy and accurate repairs with friendly service
Quality work at reasonable prices. Friendly staff with integrity

AN
ARLYN N.
11/03/2020
Honest and knowledgeable crew
I’m impressed by how knowledgeable the mechanic was. It was my first time here and looks like I found a new shop that I can trust my vehicle with.

JOSEPH P.
Hemet, CA
10/31/2020
Another fine maintenance
Thanks to Sam and his crew, another great check up on our car. Still on the road at 189,000 miles.

RJ
RINA J.
10/28/2020
Great Service, Great Prices, Friendly Staff
This service center is great. Staff are always friendly, considerate of property, and extremely honest about prices, even going the distance to try and make the work more affordable for customers. All staff are very respectful of property, honest about necessary work and never overcharge. Efficient and quick service to boot makes this business far superior to any dealership in both price and atmosphere, and surely one of the top Temecula service centers.

KC
KAREN C.
10/23/2020
Quality work for a reasonable price!
My mother’s vehicle started giving her ac trouble and I began searching for the best price in town, I received quotes from different repair shops and the one I got from Auto World was the best price for the amount of work and parts replaced on the car. The service was completed on schedule and the staff was very friendly.

PU
Pat U.
10/23/2020 Category: Service
Pat said he really likes Justin because he gets the job done ,he is fair and doesn't over charge him.

RF
RICK F.
Warner Springs, CA
10/21/2020
Honest and very reliable.
Have taken care of our vehicles and our Dad's. Give the best service at a honest price. Will be using them for years to come.

SF
Sandra F.
10/20/2020 Category: Service
Sandra said she has to take her vehicle back because the back brakes are squeaking . She said they usually do really good work.

Dave R.
Wildomar, CA
Chevrolet Pickup
10/17/2020 Category: Service
Dave said that he hasn't had a problem.

CA
CINDY A.
Sun City, CA
10/13/2020
Long time customer
Honest , skilled repairs done promptly and with great customer service. I recommend them to everyone. Thanks guys!
SV
Sammy V. from Auto World Service Center responded on 10/14/2020

Thanks Cindy, it's always a pleasure when you come in.

Sammy

Jason L.
10/13/2020
Outstanding service
I came in for a vehicle inspection since this was the best deal for your money in town.I mentioned that there was a indicator light always on in the dash board and other shops could not begin to look at fixing it for less than 80.00.Well my inspection passed and he fixed the indicator light no extra charge.I will be back in for my next oil change.
SV
Sammy V. from Auto World Service Center responded on 10/14/2020

Hey Jason I'm stoked we were able to repair that annoying light for you. We'll be here for you next time.

Thanks